Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the NWO

JohnNada

Hi people,

I recently finished a documentary I've been working on for the last seven months, called 'Wake Up Call'.

The film covers many different topics, including:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

Featuring:

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith and others...

If you're interested, the film can be watched on YouTube (www.youtube.com/user/JohnNada80) or downloaded via torrent file, which is in .avi format (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4338897)

I would appreciate feedback and, providing you like the film, if you could spread the word about it, especially to people who are new the the NWO and related subjects...

Google Video version and .iso torrents (PAL & NTSC) coming very soon!

Thanks...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnNada

• BlindMessiah

• Cradle of Fish

• el midgetron

thanks for the heads up :tu:

One question though, is there anything new in the video or does it consist of the same claims we've seen in countless other "webumentaries" ®©?

Congrats on completing a movie anyway.

:)

Hi people,

I recently finished a documentary I've been working on for the last seven months, called 'Wake Up Call'.

The film covers many different topics, including:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

Featuring:

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith and others...

If you're interested, the film can be watched on YouTube (www.youtube.com/user/JohnNada80) or downloaded via torrent file, which is in .avi format (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4338897)

I would appreciate feedback and, providing you like the film, if you could spread the word about it, especially to people who are new the the NWO and related subjects...

Google Video version and .iso torrents (PAL & NTSC) coming very soon!

Thanks...

no offence but really have you got something to help us with such as 'how we get out of this ****'?

your feedback would be much appreciated

Is it free? No one is supposed to promote stuff here that they are selling.

Perhaps I will give it a view. But, with a wife, baby and a full time job, I don't get to Net-surf as much as I used to.

Can you give us a rough outline. Maybe that will inspire people to go look at it, and promote discussion.

David Icke... didn't he start the reptillian alien conspiracy? Is this movie grounded in science, or have supernatural/alien theories such as the reptillian theory or religious ideas?

Is it free? No one is supposed to promote stuff here that they are selling.

Perhaps I will give it a view. But, with a wife, baby and a full time job, I don't get to Net-surf as much as I used to.

Can you give us a rough outline. Maybe that will inspire people to go look at it, and promote discussion.

It is free, yes.

As for a rough outline:

There exists a sinister agenda, dating back at least the last couple of centuries and accredit to a network of elite families that occupy the highest echelons of power in our society, which seeks to centralize power in all areas of our lives, to the end of creating a global fascist dictatorship, otherwise known as the 'New World Order'. The film details exactly what the agenda is, who is behind it, the techniques used to put it into place, the power structure that allows it to be put into place unnoticed by the masses, and most importantly, the dire consequences that face humanity should this agenda be a success. Unfortunately, we're currently witnessing the final stages of this agenda coming to fruition, and the purpose of the film is to hopefully inspire people to begin looking into some of these issues for themselves so that we can collectively do something about it before it's too late...

David Icke... didn't he start the reptillian alien conspiracy? Is this movie grounded in science, or have supernatural/alien theories such as the reptillian theory or religious ideas?

David Icke is a man that has been vastly misrepresented and misunderstood in recent years. The majority of people who dismiss him have never even listened to him speak and form their 'opinions' on him based on what they've heard at second hand from others. You're welcome to make your own mind up though.

And no, there is no mention of reptilians or aliens in this film...

I am in the mist of this documentary--

I'm hoping by the end of it I will have some form of idea on how I can help mobilize this revolution as well as meeting places, etc.

I know Icke isn't as bad as everyone says he is, but tell me, why must you group Bill Hicks in with Icke and Alex Jones?

Are you not familiar with his stand up? Or are you just quote mining for the parts that support your ideas?

David Icke is a man that has been vastly misrepresented and misunderstood in recent years. The majority of people who dismiss him have never even listened to him speak and form their 'opinions' on him based on what they've heard at second hand from others. You're welcome to make your own mind up though.

And no, there is no mention of reptilians or aliens in this film...

Fair enough. I'm under the impression that numerology is heavily featured in many conspiracy theories. Taking a completely naturalistic approach, numerology appears to be rubbish. Does your documentary base any of its ideas on numerology? Also, do you provide legitimate and accepted sources with documented evidence of your claims?

The last few minutes of the documentary was the most emotional for me--it represented something beyond words and the truth of it was enlightening--the odds aren't against us..we can fight these beasts of evil by turning off our TVs and actually thinking for ourselves and resisting..I have been researching the NWO and other issues pertaining to it for a couple years now...I am willing to do whatever it takes for this plan to not come into action--it's closer than lots of people think though...and this mental revolution has already started but it is in desperate need of a fire to kick start it into papers and other strings of the media or anything of the sort--there needs to be a massive game plan but I do know that this is not the place to speak of this--

If anyone agrees with me please IM me or something so we can pursue this further..

The last few minutes of the documentary was the most emotional for me--it represented something beyond words and the truth of it was enlightening--the odds aren't against us..we can fight these beasts of evil by turning off our TVs and actually thinking for ourselves and resisting..I have been researching the NWO and other issues pertaining to it for a couple years now...I am willing to do whatever it takes for this plan to not come into action--it's closer than lots of people think though...and this mental revolution has already started but it is in desperate need of a fire to kick start it into papers and other strings of the media or anything of the sort--there needs to be a massive game plan but I do know that this is not the place to speak of this--

If anyone agrees with me please IM me or something so we can pursue this further..

Why do you need to be told by a documentary to think for yourself? Shouldn't it come naturally? Maybe we need to be told that it's OK to think for yourself, but thats not the point.

The point is, anyone who buys into this NWO conspiracy really doesn't realize that such a venture would be incredibly wasteful and incredibly fragile. They already control the world, they've done so for thousands of years. What's the point of a plot funded by an old jewish banking family, involving some guys who were interested enough in geometry to form a secret society, which is a century in the making, with it's original architects long dead, that failed to seize power during several true weak points of human history?

It's never going to happen, because if there is really a shadowy elite who controls the world, why would they make themselves visible? Couldn't they continue to pull the strings and keep us enslaved through capitalism? Logic seriously flies out the window with conspiracy theorists.

I've only watched 4 parts of 16. A lot of hard work went into this and it shows. I hope to complete watching this tomorrow when the "little ones" aren't so demanding.

Why do you need to be told by a documentary to think for yourself? Shouldn't it come naturally? Maybe we need to be told that it's OK to think for yourself, but thats not the point.

The point is, anyone who buys into this NWO conspiracy really doesn't realize that such a venture would be incredibly wasteful and incredibly fragile. They already control the world, they've done so for thousands of years. What's the point of a plot funded by an old jewish banking family, involving some guys who were interested enough in geometry to form a secret society, which is a century in the making, with it's original architects long dead, that failed to seize power during several true weak points of human history?

It's never going to happen, because if there is really a shadowy elite who controls the world, why would they make themselves visible? Couldn't they continue to pull the strings and keep us enslaved through capitalism? Logic seriously flies out the window with conspiracy theorists.

I don't need to be told by a documentary or anyone else for that matter to be able to think for myself..don't get me twisted.

You can't deny the facts--not the conspiracies--the FACTS..I'm in no position to give you or anyone else a history lesson--but look it up for youself..

I don't need to be told by a documentary or anyone else for that matter to be able to think for myself..don't get me twisted.

You can't deny the facts--not the conspiracies--the FACTS..I'm in no position to give you or anyone else a history lesson--but look it up for youself..

I have looked it up, and I'm tired of arguing it, because CTists are impervious to logic. The NWO theory is founded in distrust. Distrust of the rich jews, distrust of industrialists, distrust of secret societies. All these secretive groups, they must be up to something, right? Wrong, privacy is a right, why is it wrong for people to exercise that right? And from a bunch of independant groups, CTist take a gigantic leap and tie them all together, they MUST be in league. Then every single news story involving civil rights or the government's abuse of power, or 'police brutality' turns into proof for this police state NWO, that it's coming, that it'll be here soon...

...But that's gone on for 20 years, hasn't it? It's like the second coming of Christ, everything is a sign that it's around the corner, but it's been around the corner for decades. If it happens within my lifetime, I'll eat my hat.

See, if you're going by history, you just need to look that empires all collapse when their inherited by a weak leader.

I have looked it up, and I'm tired of arguing it, because CTists are impervious to logic. The NWO theory is founded in distrust. Distrust of the rich jews, distrust of industrialists, distrust of secret societies. All these secretive groups, they must be up to something, right? Wrong, privacy is a right, why is it wrong for people to exercise that right? And from a bunch of independant groups, CTist take a gigantic leap and tie them all together, they MUST be in league. Then every single news story involving civil rights or the government's abuse of power, or 'police brutality' turns into proof for this police state NWO, that it's coming, that it'll be here soon...

...But that's gone on for 20 years, hasn't it? It's like the second coming of Christ, everything is a sign that it's around the corner, but it's been around the corner for decades. If it happens within my lifetime, I'll eat my hat.

See, if you're going by history, you just need to look that empires all collapse when their inherited by a weak leader.

You have a point and by all means--I hope you're right.

I don't endorse any CT, however, our planet is clearly headed toward a global government. It wouldn't be that shocking to me if there was someone or some people working behind the scenes to bring this about for their own benefit. Seems to me that if you give one organization complete control of the planet, fascism can't be too far behind. Isn't that all the NWO really is?

good luck convincing this lot :rolleyes:

until the shackles are round our necks do we then believe that we are truly ******

I am in the mist of this documentary--

I'm hoping by the end of it I will have some form of idea on how I can help mobilize this revolution as well as meeting places, etc.

hello april i told you before but im asking you again.....what this revolution you speak about is made of? some more war and blood?...............your thoughts pls

I know Icke isn't as bad as everyone says he is, but tell me, why must you group Bill Hicks in with Icke and Alex Jones?

Are you not familiar with his stand up? Or are you just quote mining for the parts that support your ideas?

Bill Hicks is a hero of mine, so yes, I am familiar with his stand up. What do you ask? And what's wrong with featuring his material alongside that of David Icke and Alex Jones?

changed my mind

Edited by stevewinn

Fair enough. I'm under the impression that numerology is heavily featured in many conspiracy theories. Taking a completely naturalistic approach, numerology appears to be rubbish. Does your documentary base any of its ideas on numerology? Also, do you provide legitimate and accepted sources with documented evidence of your claims?

I don't know where you got your impression from, but numerology is not something I have come across an awful lot in my research of conspiracy 'theories', although it does pop up every now and then... My documentary does actually briefly mention numerology, specifically Freemasonic numerology/symbolism, but is by no means based upon it.

Please clarify for me, what in your opinion constitutes 'legitimate and accepted sources', and 'evidence'?

The 'evidence' in this particular scenario is less consistent with the conventional 'scientific materialist' definition of what constitutes 'evidence' (I.e. It only exists if you can measure/touch/see/taste/hear it, and it hold up to the rigorous but flawed and dated 'scientific method') and more akin to the definition of evidence as used by courtrooms and private detectives (I.e. A series of inter-related events, people and subject matter that when view in isolation 'prove' nothing, but when viewed in context of eachother as a whole, paint a very different picture, and point to one logical conclusion). Concrete minds struggle with the latter definition, suggesting that there can always be room for doubt, but failing to realise that there is room for doubt in almost everything, including scientific dogmas (See Rene Descartes). With such a complex and vast conspiracy, it is very hard to 'prove beyond all doubt' that it exists, but that's not to say that it doesn't. On the contrary - Truth is truth, independent of whether or not you can 'prove it' using dated methods, in the same way that it's not a 'theory' is it's true.

You'd have to have the insight and awareness of a rock to not realise that each day now we are marching faster and faster towards a global fascist dictatorship - An Orwellian nightmare where every single action is monitored and controlled by the state and global power is centralised into the the hands of ever fewer people, at the expense of increasingly non-existent concepts such as 'freedom' and 'democracy'. That is what the New World Order is, and the 'proof' comes in witnessing this nightmare world, that was once only the territory of 'paranoid conspiracy theorists', being put into place by the day, while the masses sleepwalk...

Edited by JohnNada

only watched a few minutes from each episode, its well put together, but it's all just a conspiracy. i just cant see such a conspiracy working, because You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Comments like that prove that you can indeed fool most of the people, most of the time. If you'd watched the film to the end, you would see just how deep this conspiracy goes, and how in fact it's possible to keep people in a perpetual state of ignorance about what's really going on in this world. Least of all by attaching such negative connotations to the word 'conspiracy', so that people will dismiss something as a knee-jerk reaction, without even properly considering or investigating it, whenever that word is mentioned.

If it wasn't so tragic, it would be funny.

Fortunately, large numbers of people now are refusing to be fooled any longer. I just hope enough people realise before it's too late, hence why I put this film together...

changed my mind, has soon has david Icke come on, this film would never work has a book, because its made up off bits and pieces from different conspiracy theorises all thrown together to fit an agenda in this case the producer of the films agenda to what is "really going on in the world", sad thing is most people will watch this film and believe the actually footage to be evidence of such goings on in the world,

Edited by stevewinn

changed my mind, has soon has david Icke come on, this film would never work has a book, because its made up off bits and pieces from different conspiracy theorises all thrown together to fit an agenda in this case the producer of the films agenda to what is "really going on in the world", sad thing is most people will watch this film and believe the actually footage to be evidence of such goings on in the world,

Steve, if you'd actually researched any of these subjects in any detail for yourself, instead of forming your opinions based on deluded and immature preconceptions which were probably got at second hand, you would see for yourself that the things mentioned in the film are indeed going on. But unfortunately, we live in a world where people are too lazy to form their own opinions, based on rigorous journalistic research, and instead just parrot what they hear in the mainstream media or down the pub. It staggers me how people can form opinions on things without spending a single minute researching the subject at hand. A wise person once said:

"You're only entitled to your own opinion if it's an informed opinion. Otherwise, you're just wasting my time."

Or, as Einstein said:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

Unfortunately Steve, based on that, you're operating from the height of ignorance my friend. I just hope you snap out of it before it's too late. The world that your children and grandchildren are going to have to live in otherwise is like something out of a science-fiction horror movie...

You'll see Steve, you'll see... ;) (It's not far around the corner.)