Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic vampires

Stormyclouds

Okay, I have two questions for everyone who was nice enough to click on this topic:

1. Do you believe in pyschic vampires?

2. Are any of you psychic vampires?

I simply wanted to see peoples opinions, and see if there were any psychic vampires around. And I am being serious so I would appreciate it if those who reply would be too!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• EtuMalku

• Stormyclouds

• eqgumby

hey Stormycloads, as you know i am a werewolf but i want to say that i do belive in psychic vampires, i have a really close friend who is one and she is awsome, especially her powers and ill get her to talk to you some time ^_^

Okay, I have two questions for everyone who was nice enough to click on this topic:1. Do you believe in pyschic vampires?2. Are any of you psychic vampires? I simply wanted to see peoples opinions, and see if there were any psychic vampires around. And I am being serious so I would appreciate it if those who reply would be too!

Yes and yes.

I actually got done reading a 'bashing' article on Don Henrie, gahd I really let's say don't 'care' for him much either the fangs, 'dress up' and contacts uuhhhgghhh...but that's another story

Any who if you want to know more about that or me specifically feel free to pm me or ask it on the board, I am not shy ^^

I believe in the title and the potential of Psychic Vampires.

Im a Psychic Dreamer and I'm interested in Vampire History, but I dont think that I'll self proclaime to be a PV.

I have been drained before, not pleasant. But I have shared positive energy with uplifting, nurturing friends.

Fully respective of all!! :tu:

Edited by xCrimsonx

For some reason, I do think Psy-Vamps could exist. I suppose it is possible for humans to feed off the energy of others.

It makes more sense than walking, talking corpses that are repelled by garlic, now doesn't it? B)

I believe in the title and the potential of Psychic Vampires.

Im a Psychic Dreamer and I'm interested in Vampire History, but I dont think that I'll self proclaime to be a PV.

I have been drained before, not pleasant. But I have shared positive energy with uplifting, nurturing friends.

Fully respective of all!! :tu:

Well, anyone in essence vampire or not can 'drain' you, hell they could just be a boring person you met. If that were the case than most teachers or your parents would be considred vampires ha-ha. It's actually in my opinion a step further than just taking, giving, recieving energy...some get it confused with an energy manipulator and with all respects they are in some cases very similiar or same thing depending on the specific person. It is the energy emm 'signature' that one gives off that does it and how they are 'presented'. If that makes sense.

But it's always good to share positive energy ^^

And another misconception is that psi's must only drain people, not true, we give energy like other beings, and some of us get it from other resources, and it's how, when, where, who, and why you take the energy that matters

For some reason, I do think Psy-Vamps could exist. I suppose it is possible for humans to feed off the energy of others.

It makes more sense than walking, talking corpses that are repelled by garlic, now doesn't it? B)

Anything makes more sense than Hollywood's BS haha

As to the questions... Do I believe? Mayhaps. Unsure. Would believe it over bloodsucking vampires... as..well, fictional authors invented that version of the vampire.

Am I one? As far as I know... nope?

Eh, not to change the subject... but the term psychic vampire as far as I know it was created by a certain two prominent members of the Golden Dawn, who said they utilized magically summoned "psychic vampires" to battle eachother. (and claimed to have used them to kill at least one individual using them.) And, for the sake of clarity, I wish the sub-sub culture of PV's would select a different name for themselves that does not further muddle things and make proper esoteric research even more annoying.

1. Vampires are mythical creatures & don't really exist

2. (see 1.)

As to the questions... Do I believe? Mayhaps. Unsure. Would believe it over bloodsucking vampires... as..well, fictional authors invented that version of the vampire.Am I one? As far as I know... nope?Eh, not to change the subject... but the term psychic vampire as far as I know it was created by a certain two prominent members of the Golden Dawn, who said they utilized magically summoned "psychic vampires" to battle eachother. (and claimed to have used them to kill at least one individual using them.) And, for the sake of clarity, I wish the sub-sub culture of PV's would select a different name for themselves that does not further muddle things and make proper esoteric research even more annoying.

First off 'PVs' as you put it have been looooooooong before the 'Golden Dawn' hell I don't even know who they are. So, what it might have not been given the same name, only reason people use one common name is so others can understand them, got to get that through your head.

First off 'PVs' as you put it have been looooooooong before the 'Golden Dawn' hell I don't even know who they are. So, what it might have not been given the same name, only reason people use one common name is so others can understand them, got to get that through your head.

Not to be a jerk, but PV had no origin before the golden dawn movement. The term "Psychic" was first coined in 1873. And the earliest use of the word Vampire was 1732. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded in 1888, although their members and founders were avid among the spiritualist movement that first coined the term "Psychic". But, I would still give Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers and Aleister Crowley the earliest use I know of of the term "Psychic Vampire" (although they also used the term "astral vampire")

As to Psychic vampires being an old thing, little evidence as near as I can find. The occasional witch story bares similarity. Most vampire stories of the Slavic lands were similar, but they were usually something of: Man dies. Family and friends get sick. He must be a vampire. Hire Dhampil to slay it. Usually such stories are during "Consumption" outbreaks. The medieval name for Tuberculosis. (along with such terms as "Evil sickness" or "Wasting disease". And most scholars attribute the majority of vampire outbreaks to the disease.

Edited by WereScrib

hey Stormycloads, as you know i am a werewolf but i want to say that i do belive in psychic vampires, i have a really close friend who is one and she is awsome, especially her powers and ill get her to talk to you some time ^_^

:no:

1. Vampires are mythical

2. No

Edited by Cleomenes

Haha ya it does!

Okay first thanks to everyone that replied! To those of you who are making statements such as 'vampires don't exist' or 'vampires are mythical' remember the new rules, you have to have evidence to back that up. You need to add you don't think they exist or that you think they are mythical. Not that I don't respect your opinions, I was just saying.

Not to be a jerk, but PV had no origin before the golden dawn movement. The term "Psychic" was first coined in 1873. And the earliest use of the word Vampire was 1732. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded in 1888, although their members and founders were avid among the spiritualist movement that first coined the term "Psychic". But, I would still give Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers and Aleister Crowley the earliest use I know of of the term "Psychic Vampire" (although they also used the term "astral vampire")As to Psychic vampires being an old thing, little evidence as near as I can find. The occasional witch story bares similarity. Most vampire stories of the Slavic lands were similar, but they were usually something of: Man dies. Family and friends get sick. He must be a vampire. Hire Dhampil to slay it. Usually such stories are during "Consumption" outbreaks. The medieval name for Tuberculosis. (along with such terms as "Evil sickness" or "Wasting disease". And most scholars attribute the majority of vampire outbreaks to the disease.

Well that isn't the point the 'thing' can exist before it is named. In fact the only reason why it's used now probably, is because we have more communication ways, earlier I bet one "PV" would have rarely ever met another one. But in todays world were connection is a click away you can see how some of it gets 'enlarged' and in some cases taken away by crazy people -.-

There has always been people that can feel other peoples energies...written long time ago, maybe not in some ooooooo suck your soul out weirdo crack version, but ya get my point. And no don't worry your not a jerk haha

I was taught that Psi Vamps & Sanguinarians are basically the same, these are just terms that were invented. They both take prana, process & use it the same way.

Plenty of people manipulate energy such as Reiki & Qi Gong practitioners, as do most Occultists and many others. The real difference from these beings and what are true vampires lie in the condition of their soul.

hmmmmm..... this is a very interesting topic. im not sure that i have any real reason to post something here but i seem more and more drawn to these type of things lately. im not sure wats goin on. i used to not beleive in this sruff. but now....... hmmm..... alot to think bout.

hmmmmm..... this is a very interesting topic. im not sure that i have any real reason to post something here but i seem more and more drawn to these type of things lately. im not sure wats goin on. i used to not beleive in this sruff. but now....... hmmm..... alot to think bout.

Well if you ever have any questions feel free to ask. Maybe you're beginning to see just the tip of an ice berg to a whole new world, could be exciting ha-ha

Good luck

I know a person who is funny, smart, caring and a delight. But.....wow. When she visits me, I feel as though I have had my bones sucked out and I am left with soft tissue jelly that has no energy.

She was one of my teachers at the dental assisting school I went to and I never felt drained from her there. She even saved my bacon a couple times when it was hectic. ( I was excellent at the written work, but the hands on part scared the snot out of me for some reason, go figure) I love her lots, but have to expect I will be drained from her visit. I am not a P.V.

I have always had people say that they loved visiting me because it felt so peaceful at my home. They became refreshed actually. So, going on experience, I say there are "energy zappers".

I know a person who is funny, smart, caring and a delight. But.....wow. When she visits me, I feel as though I have had my bones sucked out and I am left with soft tissue jelly that has no energy.

She was one of my teachers at the dental assisting school I went to and I never felt drained from her there. She even saved my bacon a couple times when it was hectic. ( I was excellent at the written work, but the hands on part scared the snot out of me for some reason, go figure) I love her lots, but have to expect I will be drained from her visit. I am not a P.V.

I have always had people say that they loved visiting me because it felt so peaceful at my home. They became refreshed actually. So, going on experience, I say there are "energy zappers".

Well the reason why she would be able to 'zap' your energy, is because at your house you are the only source she can plug into. Though when she is out there in the dental 'office' or whatever you want to call it she is feeding off of the patients, making conversations with them and so forth, feeding off of your fear probably, thus being able to take control of her environment. In which actually does you all very good, helping the patients and you, but she recieves her own little 'gift' of energy from the total environment itself.

So, people in general can be very different when they are alone one on one rather than a group. Did you ever think that you just have good energy to feed off of which is refreshing, positive and bouncing?

Okay, I have two questions for everyone who was nice enough to click on this topic:

1. Do you believe in pyschic vampires?

2. Are any of you psychic vampires?

I simply wanted to see peoples opinions, and see if there were any psychic vampires around. And I am being serious so I would appreciate it if those who reply would be too!

1. No

2. Yes, I am

Oh it does? Really? Because both make no sense to me.

Okay first thanks to everyone that replied! To those of you who are making statements such as 'vampires don't exist' or 'vampires are mythical' remember the new rules, you have to have evidence to back that up. You need to add you don't think they exist or that you think they are mythical. Not that I don't respect your opinions, I was just saying.

Its not up to those who believe that vampires arent real to disprove them. Your argument is extremely illogical, anyone can tell you its impossible to prove something doesnt exist if it doesnt exist.

How exactly would I prove to you that Vampires dont exist? Should I study the entire human population one by one before finally determining that I have been wasting my time?

Edited by ShadowsAndDust

hahaha it would take sometime, but no fret...there are people way before you already gathering data :P so there

1. No

2. Yes, I am

Oh it does? Really? Because both make no sense to me.

Its not up to those who believe that vampires arent real to disprove them. Your argument is extremely illogical, anyone can tell you its impossible to prove something doesnt exist if it doesnt exist.

How exactly would I prove to you that Vampires dont exist? Should I study the entire human population one by one before finally determining that I have been wasting my time?

Read the 'new' rules and don't antagonize us on this thread please

You could prove they don't exist by bringing up intelligent evidence that clearly shows everything I have stated about vampires to be false.

Edited by EtuMalku

Indeed, fear may be second to only sexual energy.

I have to say that sexual energy is by far (in most cases) the easiest to acquire, usually when the person is just sitting across from you with their legs open. (other people reading this, wash your dirty thoughts down the drain...if you can handle it than fine) The only time when sexual energy is difficult to get is when their energy center is blocked in a ton of cases due to insecurities, verbal or physical abuse. Depends on location, location, location :P