Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic vampires

Stormyclouds

Kundalini practice is a plus for any evolving vampire, Tantric sex is a deep feed for you also. I would look into these practices if you have not already.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• EtuMalku

• Stormyclouds

• eqgumby

Kundalini practice is a plus for any evolving vampire, Tantric sex is a deep feed for you also. I would look into these practices if you have not already.

You don't have to be a vamp to have practiced that before ha-ha, that is for sure, which is great for any party involved ^^

I have to say when it comes to everyday the men are more easy than the females at just giving up their sexual energy, probably one big factor they aren't so insecure...in most respects in todays world of course

Well the reason why she would be able to 'zap' your energy, is because at your house you are the only source she can plug into. Though when she is out there in the dental 'office' or whatever you want to call it she is feeding off of the patients, making conversations with them and so forth, feeding off of your fear probably, thus being able to take control of her environment. In which actually does you all very good, helping the patients and you, but she recieves her own little 'gift' of energy from the total environment itself.

So, people in general can be very different when they are alone one on one rather than a group. Did you ever think that you just have good energy to feed off of which is refreshing, positive and bouncing?

I absolutely am sure that she has no idea she is sucking out energy. I do agree that I have good energy. I have already said that people who visit me say they are relaxed and comfortable in my presence. Truth is....I need all my own energy to keep on doing my daily life! I can be totally energetic or totally lazy. I hate being lazy, but it seems to come easy. I don't know what else to say at this point.

I absolutely am sure that she has no idea she is sucking out energy. I do agree that I have good energy. I have already said that people who visit me say they are relaxed and comfortable in my presence. Truth is....I need all my own energy to keep on doing my daily life! I can be totally energetic or totally lazy. I hate being lazy, but it seems to come easy. I don't know what else to say at this point.

hahaha ouch so she doesn't know, gahd I really dislike those that subconsciously drain almost more than the conscious ones in crowds. Okay, I've had to do this before and it isn't easy, but trap her in a private place and tell her what she is doing. Simple as that, you have to tell her what she does to you so she knows...only way.

I just told a man I knew for years that he was highly intuitive and all of these other things...but it washes the anxiety out!

Okay first thanks to everyone that replied! To those of you who are making statements such as 'vampires don't exist' or 'vampires are mythical' remember the new rules, you have to have evidence to back that up. You need to add you don't think they exist or that you think they are mythical. Not that I don't respect your opinions, I was just saying.

Actually i think you'll find that the onus is on the person making the fanciful claim to provide the burden of proof. Where is your proof that they exist.

Actually i think you'll find that the onus is on the person making the fanciful claim to provide the burden of proof. Where is your proof that they exist.
We could go on and on about this pointless no exist yes exist NO YES nooooo YEESss *high pitch* nooo *low pitch*See how pointless that is, now actually discussing it well then you are getting some where aren't youIn time I am sure I bet my life on it *haha I love betting my life* :P that in due time it will be proven with science (gasp) if they can measure chemicals of aroma on humans and do EEGs, and SPECT scans, put the whole body together instead of fragmented and you'll see get some studies actually up and running, it's going to be great. Until then we all have to co-exist *gasp* the horrid thought, but great that you don't believe because next time you get 'energy tazored' bro you can just be stunned and say you don't have a clue

Or be like "Don't taze me bro" haha oo sorry having too much fun

We could go on and on about this pointless no exist yes exist NO YES nooooo YEESss *high pitch* nooo *low pitch*See how pointless that is, now actually discussing it well then you are getting some where aren't youIn time I am sure I bet my life on it *haha I love betting my life* :P that in due time it will be proven with science (gasp) if they can measure chemicals of aroma on humans and do EEGs, and SPECT scans, put the whole body together instead of fragmented and you'll see get some studies actually up and running, it's going to be great. Until then we all have to co-exist *gasp* the horrid thought, but great that you don't believe because next time you get 'energy tazored' bro you can just be stunned and say you don't have a clue

In which case we may as well have the same 'serious' discussion about the existance of smurfs, as the evidence for both is pretty much the same.

In which case we may as well have the same 'serious' discussion about the existance of smurfs, as the evidence for both is pretty much the same.

Psh are you kidding me, you can squish a smurf! What now you are hating on blue people too.... geshhhhhhh when will this end gahhhhhhd

No emm be open for once, ask a question about it, who knows it might grab your attention, if the smurfs shoe design doesn't :P

I find the most draining people are those who can only do a monologue not participate in a conversation. Whether they are vampiric or just supremely irritating though, remains a mystery.

I find the most draining people are those who can only do a monologue not participate in a conversation. Whether they are vampiric or just supremely irritating though, remains a mystery.
haha most vamps are not that annoying. Though the worst combo to get is an irritating vampire :PYes, some people are just so dam boring or annoying! I wouldn't say that's as much of a mystery as how in the world did they get that position or just asking why????!!! haha

Ahh...my mistake, I thought this was a serious debate.

Okay first thanks to everyone that replied! To those of you who are making statements such as 'vampires don't exist' or 'vampires are mythical' remember the new rules, you have to have evidence to back that up. You need to add you don't think they exist or that you think they are mythical. Not that I don't respect your opinions, I was just saying.

Point of Information: The "new rules" don't apply in this section, only the cryptozoology section.

Also, there is plenty of evidence to back up the claim that vampires don't exist-the complete lack of any scientific evidence supporting their existence. Science deems something fictional until hard evidence is brought to support its existence. No hard evidence exists supporting vampires, so vampires are scientific fiction. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the way it works.

I just wanted to include those simple facts so nobody gets confused about how science operates. I'll bow out now so you guys can continue your discussion on "psychic vampires" (since you aren't looking for a debate).

Please, dont try and persuade these guys that Vampires arent real, they dont listen.

It was until you piped in and derailed it

Really? So is it OK if I quote some of the things thats been said?

Well the reason why she would be able to 'zap' your energy, is because at your house you are the only source she can plug into. Though when she is out there in the dental 'office' or whatever you want to call it she is feeding off of the patients, making conversations with them and so forth, feeding off of your fear probably, thus being able to take control of her environment. In which actually does you all very good, helping the patients and you, but she recieves her own little 'gift' of energy from the total environment itself.

So, people in general can be very different when they are alone one on one rather than a group. Did you ever think that you just have good energy to feed off of which is refreshing, positive and bouncing?

Mmm What? 'Zapping' Peoples energy? The only 'Source' to plug into in your house? Feeding off of your fear? Do you actually read what you post?

Now, this wonderful piece of writing really got to me. I understood nothing of what was said here. I hope for your sake this was sarcastic.

Well since EtuMalku seems to be the only person who replies to anyone who doesnt think they are psychic vampires (thanks for this btw Etu), Ill wait for his reply.

It was until you piped in and derailed it

Hey, not my fault if you can't deal with the truth. But don't let me spoil your fantasy world, carry on.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Please, dont try and persuade these guys that Vampires arent real, they dont listen.

Mmm What? 'Zapping' Peoples energy? The only 'Source' to plug into in your house? Feeding off of your fear? Do you actually read what you post?

Now, this wonderful piece of writing really got to me. I understood nothing of what was said here. I hope for your sake this was sarcastic.

Well since EtuMalku seems to be the only person who replies to anyone who doesnt think they are psychic vampires (thanks for this btw Etu), Ill wait for his reply.

Well wow you got some of my sarcasm yay go you! Yes, people 'feed' off of others peoples emotions, if we didn't we would be all zombies. Though some people try to do that becoming a pot head, emm I guess same thing. I don't see how you can understand it's not real (though I won't shatter your beliefs :D)

Did you know that in America more people go see the movies a year than go out to eat. Movies are created by the directos, the stunning sets, technology, but also the actors. The actors create the drama, tension, sappy love comedy's...and people love to go see all of this. If they didn't like the emotions from the movie they would not go see it, those that like horror films more feed off of the fear. What is your favorite type of movie? Now ask yourself why you like that particular type of movie

just getting some thoughts up and running

O other person, the science world is testing, but other parties involved are helping. Now they are finally starting to collect surveys from around the world and inputting the data in.

And what exactly was your question?

itsnotoutthere: Hey, not my fault if you can't deal with the truth. But don't let me spoil your fantasy world, carry on.
And what truth are you speaking of along with what fantasy world?

Oh, and thank you for allowing us to 'carry on'.

Edited by EtuMalku

Well wow you got some of my sarcasm yay go you!

Thank you. (not sarcastic)

Yes, people 'feed' off of others peoples emotions, if we didn't we would be all zombies. Though some people try to do that becoming a pot head, emm I guess same thing. I don't see how you can understand it's not real (though I won't shatter your beliefs :D)

Emotions are felt in the mind, they dont radiate outside of the body, but they are displayed through facial expressions and body movements. How can you feed off of something in someone else's mind?

Did you know that in America more people go see the movies a year than go out to eat. Movies are created by the directos, the stunning sets, technology, but also the actors. The actors create the drama, tension, sappy love comedy's...and people love to go see all of this. If they didn't like the emotions from the movie they would not go see it, those that like horror films more feed off of the fear. What is your favorite type of movie? Now ask yourself why you like that particular type of movie

I was under the impression that you went to see horror movies and the likes because you wanted to be scared, not because you somehow feed off of the actors' fear which isnt real.

And what exactly was your question?

How you can believe that there are psychic vampires, despite no evidence supporting such a claim? The idea was dreamt up by some guy who wanted to make a film about blood sucking monsters, then some other people adapted the idea so that vampires dont feed off of other peoples blood but insted feed off of emotions, that really suggests it isnt real. Do you think that we would still 'have' psychic vampires if no one came up with the original idea for vampires?

Now correct me if I am wrong, but you want these vampires to exist because, in your opinion, it would be cool. Maybe you want them to exist because you want to be one. See where Im going with this? Would you honestly devote any time convincing people these vampires exist if you thought that they werent cool and didnt want to be one?

Not everything is possible.

Emotions are felt in the mind, they dont radiate outside of the body, but they are displayed through facial expressions and body movements. How can you feed off of something in someone else's mind?

I was under the impression that you went to see horror movies and the likes because you wanted to be scared, not because you somehow feed off of the actors' fear which isnt real.

How you can believe that there are psychic vampires, despite no evidence supporting such a claim? The idea was dreamt up by some guy who wanted to make a film about blood sucking monsters, then some other people adapted the idea so that vampires dont feed off of other peoples blood but insted feed off of emotions, that really suggests it isnt real. Do you think that we would still 'have' psychic vampires if no one came up with the original idea for vampires?

Now correct me if I am wrong, but you want these vampires to exist because, in your opinion, it would be cool. Maybe you want them to exist because you want to be one. See where Im going with this? Would you honestly devote any time convincing people these vampires exist if you thought that they werent cool and didnt want to be one?

Since when did you move into my home without me knowing? How much more knowledgeable of myself you are than I!

I can safely say that you are entirely incorrect on every statement above that you made.

We are chemical beings are we not, with electical 'force field'. Fact is our body is composed of multiple units all connecting together to form a wonderful grand masterpiece. Now think of our electricl system the neuron is composed of the reciever and the transmitter (axon). Humans connect electrically to one another close or far away, because electricity can travel outside the body as well as the chemicals we put off and our other great scents left behind. Emotions are the raw thoughts of the human, which is led into the brain by electrical impulse. How do you feel if something is hot..through your sensory, motor and assoc. neurons all working together to send you a message or give one back. Same thing applies here, it's not like it really is some alien concept. I think it is so simple is what gets people -.-

Okay it's called acting for a reason ha-ha, but ya people still go to the movies because they WANT to feel scared or happy...basically satisifaction in the end. This is displayed through their emotions and how the movie connects to them. Some people like horror movies not to be scared as so much get a laugh out of sometimes, depends on the person.

As for 'feeding' off of thoughts or emotions in someone elses mind, sounds kind of sci-fi right? Well, it's not like you are literally feeding off of their brains that is cannibalism :D ha-ha I like to think of our brain as a tv center somewhat. To actually get the image of a tv it is composed of billions of tiny pixels. Our mind is similiar it is composed of billions of cells/neurons and thus they travel up the body from the existing enviornment we take in (subconciously feeling the vibrations, colors, shapes, movement etc) then all these bits are sent back up through our tiny bits of 'static' electric energy that is sapping in our body, also mixed with chemicals and BLAM a picture is formed in your brain.

It's much longer to explain But I decided short version so there

I can safely say that you are entirely incorrect on every statement above that you made.

Ah yes because me being right would make you uncomfortable, clearly you dislike the idea of psychic vampires and would hate to be one, hence your extreme determination to prove to everyone they exist.

We are chemical beings are we not, with electical 'force field'. Fact is our body is composed of multiple units all connecting together to form a wonderful grand masterpiece. Now think of our electricl system the neuron is composed of the reciever and the transmitter (axon). Humans connect electrically to one another close or far away, because electricity can travel outside the body as well as the chemicals we put off and our other great scents left behind. Emotions are the raw thoughts of the human, which is led into the brain by electrical impulse. How do you feel if something is hot..through your sensory, motor and assoc. neurons all working together to send you a message or give one back. Same thing applies here, it's not like it really is some alien concept. I think it is so simple is what gets people -.-

As for 'feeding' off of thoughts or emotions in someone elses mind, sounds kind of sci-fi right? Well, it's not like you are literally feeding off of their brains that is cannibalism :D ha-ha I like to think of our brain as a tv center somewhat. To actually get the image of a tv it is composed of billions of tiny pixels. Our mind is similiar it is composed of billions of cells/neurons and thus they travel up the body from the existing enviornment we take in (subconciously feeling the vibrations, colors, shapes, movement etc) then all these bits are sent back up through our tiny bits of 'static' electric energy that is sapping in our body, also mixed with chemicals and BLAM a picture is formed in your brain.

Hmm, doesnt really explain how psychic vampires work, unless I missed something.

Okay, wow I wasn't gone all that long but people seem to have really gotten into some.....um...debates!

Oh and ShadowsAndDust you were really wrong about the post you made saying that that

"Now correct me if I am wrong, but you want these vampires to exist because, in your opinion, it would be cool. Maybe you want them to exist because you want to be one. See where Im going with this? Would you honestly devote any time convincing people these vampires exist if you thought that they werent cool and didnt want to be one?"

First off I would like to ask how do you know my opinions? Because that's not why I believe in psychic vampires at all. I devote time trying to convince people they're real for the same reason I try to convince people that some have psychic abilities, because I now they're real and want others to see it too! I just want other people who don't believe to actually sit down and consider the possibility that things like this exist.

I just want other people who don't believe to actually sit down and consider the possibility that things like this exist.

Maybe some form of proof, rather than trying to convince them, would be in order?

Ah yes because me being right would make you uncomfortable, clearly you dislike the idea of psychic vampires and would hate to be one, hence your extreme determination to prove to everyone they exist.

Hmm, doesnt really explain how psychic vampires work, unless I missed something.

Again (this is an obvious trait of yours it seems) you are incorrect.

I care very little about you in any respect, so there is not much that you would do to make me uncomfortable.

I am not a vampire, I do not wish to become a vampire . . . clear?

Some of my determination to prove the existence of vampires stems from the misinformation and delusional Hollywood brainwashed people I find on this forum. But for the most part I am commenting on inaccuracies concerning vampirism.

So, now it's your turn . . . what is your problem?

Scared of something you know very little about?

I care very little about you in any respect, so there is not much that you would do to make me uncomfortable.

You seem to assume you mean the world to me, I assure you the feeling is mutual.

Some of my determination to prove the existence of vampires stems from the misinformation and delusional Hollywood brainwashed people I find on this forum. But for the most part I am commenting on inaccuracies concerning vampirism.

So, now it's your turn . . . what is your problem?

Scared of something you know very little about?

Hmm for a guy who seems all too happy to point out my 'mistakes', as you would call it, you seem to make the same presumptions about me. Since you seem so knowledgeable about me, you tell me what I have to fear about something which I dont think exists.

I can understand you trying to clear up inaccuracies concerning vampirism, but Id rather you gave scientific evidence for the existence of any type of vampire.

And it would seem your taking offence at my posts, otherwise you wouldnt respond aggressively, accusing me of cowardice.

Edited by ShadowsAndDust