Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Voice On Tape?

renkadima

Apologies if this has already been discussed (I've only just stumbled over this site), but there was something very spooky recorded live on air last week on the BBC. A program was being broadcast live from Leap Castle in Ireland and about twenty minutes or so into the broadcast, a voice appears to say "I died". Nobody on location heard it at the time, but it was recorded on the on-site machine. blink.gif

The program can be heard on demand at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/excessbaggage/..._20040228.shtml

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Kismit

• stillcrazy

• Diebytheflyguy

its an interesting tape, sure enough i did hear the voice but im not sure it said 'i died' however it did say something!

very good hunting!

ph34r.gif

Fasinating interview , I was quite interested in what Simon Marsden had to say . I've only ever known him for his photography . As for the extra voice . It sounded like 'I died ' to me but it's an odd message for a dead person to pass on . It almost sounds as though it was recorded in the studio and not at the castle at all . I think maybe it was a practicle joke on someones part in the studio .

The voice is roughly 23 minutes into the recording for any one who can't be bothered listening to the whole thing . However a highly recomend the entire interview . Thank you renkadima , great link .

thumbsup.gif

Ugh.. can't listen because it's saved in a ram format.. and it can't be played on my system.

I heard the voice too but I couldn't quite make out what it said.It sounded like "I something" but not sure if it was "I died."

I was just listening through a crappy real player , have you got crapy real player Silver Cougar ?

Edited by Kismit

Real player's the debil, so no =(

A couple of years ago on Coast to Coast with Art Bell, here in america, two investigators caught on tape voices that didn't quite sound human, but were very legible. It seems that they would leave a recorder going inside a target house and then leave the house. They watched from a distance to make sure that no one re-entered the house, some of the voices sounded child like and when research was done on the house, they found a child had died there. Spooky to say the least. Without otyher explanation, spirits seem to be the best guess.

Here's the web site.

Check it out

Ya might want to check it out

Edited by stillcrazy

"Why are you a ghost now?"

"I died, you shmuck!"

"Why are you a ghost now?"

"I died, you shmuck!"

LOL

Does that fall under "stupid questions not to ask a ghost" when you meet one?

• 4 weeks later...

It kinda sounded like it said "I know." blink.gif

That was really freaky i have a good music player and it did say I died omg taht was so scary. It sounded like it was recorded in studio though blink.gif