Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the Real History of Earth and Mars

Egyptian-Illuminati

This is a message from a high medium, and it is so well detailed, so puzzle-fitted that i cannot refrain by being in the state of awe.

Where this piece of information was located was www.SalRachele.com. This is part 3, and there are MANY parts.

If you have always been searching for a higher meaning, this spirit explains everything from the source to the present day life problems.

We are a grand experiment!

Let me know what you think!

---------------------------------------------

Greetings again, beloved Creators. We are continuing our discourse on Earth history. We hope you were able to follow yesterday's lesson. It is a hard one to comprehend for most Earth souls, because there are multiple energy streams happening simultaneously - evolution, devolution and constancy (at very high levels).

Today we will actually get down to the historical events of your timeline. As we and the channel have mentioned many times previously, time is fluid and not "set in stone" as your rational minds would have you believe. Therefore, much of what we chronicle for you is subject to change. Although the physical events have Akashic imprints and will continue to exist on one of your past timelines, you as a species have the capabilities of changing your timelines to better suit your evolution. We will address that subject in greater depth at another time.

We are not fond of issuing disclaimers in our communications because we want our words and ideas to stand simply as they are, without embellishment or compromise. However, it might be useful to point out that some of the ideas presented herein will echo what has been brought forth in your mythological and religious teachings, and some of it will likely contradict the writings and teachings you are already familiar with. We are not here to convert anyone to a particular way of thinking, or convince you of anything. We ask that you remain open to our viewpoint of Creation, perhaps realizing that we have a broader perception than most entities that have visited your world. How's that for a modest disclaimer?

There have been four major civilizations (and a lot of minor ones) on your planet since the grand experiment began unfolding here. (1) Pangaea, (2) Lemuria, (3) Atlantis, and (4) the present. In addition, there have been two major events in your solar system that dramatically impacted the history of your world. (A) The destruction of Maldek; and (B) The destruction of the surface of Mars. We are simplifying the story considerably, because there were numerous other events, some of which we will be going into in detail. These would include what your religious writings call the "Luciferian Rebellion" (which we refer to as the Orion invasion), the infusion of the Alpha Draconians (Reptilians), the reign of the Sirians (your Biblical and pre-Biblical times) and the quiet invasion of the Zeta Reticulins (greys). Keep in mind that these are only the major ET infusions; there were MANY others, including input from certain Andromedan sectors, various levels and dimensions of Pleiadean groups, Venusians, Arcturians, Antareans, and others from Polaris, Alpha Centauri, and many other regions. Add to this the overseeing of your progress by the Councils of Alcyone (the Great White Brotherhood), the Confederations of Light and their offshoots (Ashtar, Solar Cross, etc.), and the many interplanetary priesthoods (Melchizedek, Metatron, Enoch, etc.), and you have quite a bowl of porridge on the cosmic stove!

Well, as you say, let's get on with it. Let's start with Pangaea. We briefly talked about this civilization yesterday in Part 2, but let's put it into the historic timeline. The Land of Pan was the pinnacle of success regarding the experimentation and interbreeding of various DNA strains. This was the paradise, or "Garden of Eden" written about in your religious books. Most of the Earth was tropical jungle during the period from 200 million to 20 million years ago. You can see evidence of this by examining the geological formations, particularly in your desert areas. For example, the barren desert area known as the Petrified Forest in Northeastern Arizona was once dense jungle. Many areas, including your favorite hot spot, Sedona, was under water for much of that time. In other words, your world was bathed in water and dense vegetation, in most areas. Even the polar regions were teeming with life.

The humanoid form was seeded on your planet approximately 100 million years ago, right in the middle of this jungle period. There were small groups of humanoids confined to relatively small areas of your world. These humanoids were seventh density beings with wings and highly developed telepathic and psychic abilities. They lived in paradise. They were loving and cooperative and communicated with the exotic plant and animal life that abounded everywhere. They extracted their food directly from sunlight, and assimilated water through their pores. They had need of nothing but each other. This is a rough equivalent of what you call the Garden of Eden in your religious writings.

The life forms during that time were varied and plentiful. About 60 million years ago, the dinosaurs were killed off when the comet Arunhatak made it's 10, 500 year cycle and came too close to Earth on this particular pass. The resulting cool-down destroyed a large part of the vegetation, but the Earth, in her amazing regenerative ways, was able to bounce back, and another fertile period ensued. There were only a few hundred thousand humanoid forms on Earth at that time and most of them retreated underground, and with the help of various Pleiadean factions, created a subterranean world of great beauty and intricacy. This is where the legends of an "inner earth" came from. We will talk about that at a later time.

Most of the life forms of Pan were exotic and do not exist today. There are legends of a few of them, including the Pegasus and Centaur (no relation to Alpha Centaurians), and some of the creatures were descendents of the dinosaurs and early reptiles. The dragons got their folklore from two sources - Pangaea and the Draconian invasion. The early dragons were reptilian creatures that evolved along with the dinosaurs and were genetically manipulated by us and other ET groups. Later, the Draconians came to Earth with their own reptilian form and began interbreeding and creating exotic dragon forms. But we are getting ahead of ourselves.

The Fall of Pangaea was the original "fall from grace" as chronicled in your writings. This occurred when the "Sons of God" (the seventh density Pleiadeans) incarnated into the humanoid forms evolving on Earth and forgot their divine connection. The humanoid forms, before the incarnation of the seventh density Pleiadeans, had a rudimentary consciousness somewhere between second and third density. Your evolutionary scientists see the change brought about by the Pleiadean incarnations as an unexplained mutation that marks the difference between apes and humans.

The incarnated Pleiadean humans interbred with the various creatures; hence the half-horse half-man and many others. The faerie kingdom was one of the offshoots of this interbreeding. Seventh density souls took on a humanoid form that had wings. When they interbred with the four-legged creatures, one of the results was the Pegasus, or winged horse. As the humanoid Pleiadean souls dropped in vibration, their wings became atrophied, along with their telepathic and other abilities. They became more and more like the creatures evolving on Earth - more animalistic in nature and less able to formulate higher intellectual reasoning abilities.

All this continued until approximately 10 million years ago, when the end of the cosmic cycle occurred and the electromagnetic polarities shifted. At that time, great storms raged across the Earth, as a result of the changing EM frequencies, a flood wiped out most of the creatures residing on Earth. This is referred to in your religious writings as the "great flood." At that time, most of the Earth became covered in water, with a few remnants of land and life remaining here and there.

THERE ARE 10 PARTS, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THEM ALL TO MAKE FIT!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Harte

• Emma_Acid

• Egyptian-Illuminati

there were MANY others, including input from certain Andromedan sectors, various levels and dimensions of Pleiadean groups, Venusians, Arcturians, Antareans, and others from Polaris, Alpha Centauri, and many other regions.

How convenient that all these aliens come from places we already have nifty names for! I mean, they're always from the Pleiades or Arcturus or Betelgeuse and never from Alpha Ophiuchi or Eta Crucis or something.

For that matter, it was very good of the angel-folk to look to the future and call their lands what we would call them in English millions of years later. I mean, the words Pangea and Lemuria weren't coined until the 20th Century.

--Jaylemurph

the words Pangea and Lemuria weren't coined until the 20th Century.

--Jaylemurph

Read PART 1, then you will understand. You dont like to read, do you jaylemurph?

Read PART 1, then you will understand. You dont like to read, do you jaylemurph?

I read what you wrote and all I can say

HAHAHAHAHA what a load of absolute idiotic rubbish, seriously.

Great Scott! I missed this before:

The dragons got their folklore from two sources - Pangaea and the Draconian invasion.

A Draconian: linked-image

Just in case you people think I'm kidding when I say people use Doctor Who as a source for their ideas.

--Jaylemurph

**edited**

post deleted since i feel i was becoming too..whatever!

Edited by The Sandman

Dude, he left out the part where Vulcans land on earth and get beat up by soccer hooligans who thought they were flipping them off. :lol:

Pangaea can be found in vergil [...flerunt Rhodopeiae arces altaque Pangaea...], euhemerus [...zeus retired there...] et al [...titans v. gods battle site...]

There have been four major civilizations (and a lot of minor ones) on your planet since the grand experiment began unfolding here. (1) Pangaea, (2) Lemuria, (3) Atlantis, and (4) the present.

Right. With one question I will prove that this entire post is utter drivel.

Egyptian-Illuminati: please tell me exactly what and where Lemuria was and its history.

Egyptian-Illuminati: please tell me exactly what and where Lemuria was and its history.

dont you know????

Lemuria is a mythical continent inhabited by super advanced race of monkeys called Lemurs!!

and I feel....many of the broken vases (read the other way)in here have descended from them.

Edited by The Sandman

dont you know????

Lemuria is a mythical continent inhabited by super advanced race of monkeys called Lemurs!!

and I feel....many of the broken vases (read the other way)in here have descended from them.

Shhh!! You're spoiling it!

interesting example of semi-informed delusional fiction

Semi-Informed???

its not Semi-Informed at all. It is Completely Un-informed delusional fiction!!

Semi-Informed???

its not Semi-Informed at all. It is Completely Un-informed delusional fiction!!

That sounds about right. Show hows stupid most of the human race is sadly.

That sounds about right. Show hows stupid most of the human race is sadly.

"A person is clever but people are stupid."

I stand by this.

I'll say it again:

I'll say it again:

Your asking for more Blavatskyisms?

Harte

Listen, Lemuria was located in the middle east, where Lyrans first started their race here on Earth.

If you are too stupid and too ignorant and arrogant to READ the material parts 1 through 10, which part 1 being the most profound, then you will never actually go anywhere. The point of life is to grow in consciousness, wisdom and love. Is what your doing any of those? No you are being sucked in by human beliefs and human egos.

I mistakenly posted part 3, which i knew would get ridiculed by separated human minds. I URGE you to read all parts! Locate them, or if you wish ill find a direct link to serve your lazy selves.

You can find them all here.

http://www.salrachele.com/channelings.htm

The Founders on Earth History Part 1

Received by Sal Rachele

May 9, 2005

Greetings, beloved Creators. Today begins a very special series. Most of you reading this message have attended history courses in grammar school, secondary school and college. This will be unlike any history course you've taken in your so-called traditional Earth schools. Today we will look at the true history of your Earth.

This scribe has written a brief history of Earth in his book, but even that is incomplete. We will attempt to outline your planetary history in a broader stroke of the paint brush, keeping in mind that time and space are illusory in nature, and any portrait of timelines is subject to distortion. The time frames we give here are the rough equivalents to your current 3D timeline. However, as this channel and many others have recently indicated, time can be changed and modified by your own awareness. Therefore, history is not written in stone, but is an ongoing tapestry of events, continually being rearranged and rewritten.

All of time is like an infinitely large fabric, and each thread represents a probable or possible reality. The 3D world is a series of threads that are imprinted in the Akashic energy medium. Each event in 3D is an imprint and this electrical impulse is recorded as having "actually happened." Yet any event that has "actually happened" can be moved into another timeline and you, beloveds, can jump from one timeline to another, both individually and collectively. Therefore, if you desire to change history, you can simply select another thread in the fabric and make that your new timeline. In your physics, you call experiments with this idea "quantum entanglement."

With this brief "disclaimer" (as you like to call it), we will begin.

This Universe you find yourselves in began about 20 billion years ago as a point of light within the Mind of God. This point of light was contained within a greater point of light, which was contained within a greater point, etc., into infinity. There is an aspect of the Godhead that has always existed and that expands and contracts an infinite number of times. All of life is continually expanding and contracting, much like that device you look through with the colored glass - the kaleidoscope.

During one of the expansion phases, approximately 4.5 billion years ago, your world you call Earth was formed out of primordial dust and gas. Like all newly formed worlds, it was mostly hydrogen and a few other gases, not containing the kind of life you know. Throughout this physical chemical process, the Godhead, in an expansion phase, differentiated itself into units of consciousness, which later became known as "souls". These original souls, called the Founders, are what we represent to you. We were the original sparks of light that were showered out from the Infinite Source during this expansion. Our individuality began approximately one billion years ago, and we went forth to explore the creation.

We found millions of planets in their early stages of development, including your world, and we remained in the form of sparks, although actually to you we look like large blue-white stars. Due to our relatively rarified level of vibration (compared to the vibratory states of these worlds), we were unable to experience life directly on any of these worlds, so we would simply overlight, or hover above the atmosphere of these worlds and observe the chemical processes taking place.

At some point in the distorted time-space continuum, we decided to imbed a tiny part of ourselves into the evolving worlds in order to experience them more directly. To do this, we created a multitude of energy patterns, precursors to what you call the DNA molecule. You would call these precursors, "light packets" of conscious energy. These light packets were able to descend in vibration down to what you would call the 9th or 10th density. At that point, we were able to create intricate configurations of light codes, which you now call DNA keys. These DNA keys were the actual building blocks of life as you know it. We then densified these keys down to what you call 7th density, the first level of the actual DNA codes. As 7th density beings, we were finally able to experience this expanding Universe directly as inhabitants of evolving worlds.

We scattered our seed throughout the Universe, going to many regions of the ever-expanding galactic clusters. As the clusters differentiated further into individual galaxies, we began the process described above and "incarnated" into several regions of each galaxy. Your galaxy, the one you call the Milky Way, was seeded in several quadrants. Your quadrant began in what you call the Lyra/Vega region. It is here that the first 7th density forms were manifested, through manipulating and permutating the DNA codes. It took us nearly 900 million years to perfect this process, and it is only within the last 100 million years that we were able to create life forms in all the densities down to 3rd density.

The process of differentiation is difficult for most Earth souls to comprehend. The best analogy we can give is that of cellular division. Each cell that divides from a parent cell becomes an individual cell in its own right, just as powerful and creative as the parent cell (if not more so). Each 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D or 7D being that fragmented off from our parent Selves (our 12th density core) became a sovereign being, or whole and complete soul, as it grew and evolved through time and space. At the same time, each fragment, as it becomes aware of its higher aspects, is able to align, or connect with, those higher aspects, and thereby remember what the state of undifferentiated Source energy is like. In essence, each fragment of ourselves is intimately connected to our core, and our core is intimately connected to the Godhead (the undifferentiated Infinite Source).

The process of descending into form is called devolution. An aspect of the Godhead (us) becomes more and more differentiated and extends itself outward into lower and lower densities (actually becoming more and more dense) until it reaches the level of simple existence. In other words, a part of ourselves extended outward all the way to the level of pure elemental awareness, or first density. This is the density of what you call non-organic existence, the simplest manifestation of which is the hydrogen element. Once hydrogen is imbued with consciousness, the process of evolution begins. Of course, your scientists cannot measure the level of consciousness in first density because it is minute in comparison to third density. However, your scientists have discovered what you call the "quark" and you have a measurement you call "Planck's constant". These units are aspects of first density consciousness, and are the means to measure the forces behind quantum fluctuations. However, we realize we are speaking to a general audience through this medium and will therefore refrain from a technical scientific discussion.

In Part 2 we will discuss the beginnings of evolution on your planet, corresponding to the time period between 100 million and 10 million years ago.

The Founders on Earth History Part 2

Received by Sal Rachele

May 10, 2005

NOTE: This is a continuation of the discussion began yesterday with our beloved guides, the Founders.

Greetings, once again. We are the Founders, happy to help illuminate your path of awakening. Yesterday we began a discourse on the true

history of your planet, but we didn't get very far - only to the point where the humanoid form began propagating throughout the

Universe. This form you have come to know so well, with its arms, legs, torso, head, etc., was the result of genetic experimentation

and research comprising a very long period of time - about 900 million of your Earth years. During that time, all manner of exotic

life forms were created by permutating the DNA strands and structures. Most of the animal life you are familiar with was

brought forth as a side-effect of this research.

Forgive us but we are going to back up a bit. This is a vast subject to most of your peoples and we do not want to leave anything out.

Life exists in many forms, some of which you would not even recognize if it were right in front of you. There are carbon-based

life forms, silicon-based life forms, and even lithium-based life forms. These are sentient beings with at least a rudimentary

understanding and awareness of their presence and the Love of the Creator.

All life began in the simplest of states. As we mentioned briefly in Part 1, even hydrogen has a level of awareness. The Creator, in the

form of us, began experimenting with different life forms. We found we could take the rudimentary consciousness of a hydrogen atom, or a

heavier metallic element, and permutate the atomic structure, thus creating new and varying forms of life. All life forms we created

had a natural tendency to become more organized over time, and more sophisticated, gradually growing in self-awareness. The natural

evolution of life forms followed what you call the Darwinian evolutionary model. All of our experiments, and the experiments of

other groups like us, were represented by mutations or periods punctuated with intense growth and alteration of form and structure.

Your scientists do not understand why there are so many mutations and alterations in living organisms. We are offering an explanation.

As life began evolving from first density up through the various mineral and plant stages, there eventually came a level of

sophistication and awareness, known as the animal stage, wherein it became possible for the higher-density souls to incarnate directly

into the flesh and blood of these evolving life forms. This is the part that is hard to understand for most of you, but it is as if a

tiny fragment of yourself (the animal consciousness) was reunited with the larger part of yourself (your 7D consciousness). To

incarnate into an animal form, the tiny aspect (the consciousness of the animal) would have to merge with the larger aspect (the

consciousness of the incarnating soul). The cosmic inbreath involves the merging and assimilating of soul fragments into larger and

larger conglomerations of consciousness. Incarnation is one way this process is accomplished. The pinnacle of this evolutionary process

is the humanoid form.

This humanoid form you find yourselves embodying was originally designed to be capable of experiencing seven different dimensions

simultaneously. It had the capability to sit, stand, walk, run, leap, fly, and teleport itself from one place to another. All of

these were considered valuable experiences of physicality and ethereality, for this body you inhabit was quasi-physical in the

sense that it could be made translucent and fluid, or it could be as solid as you experience it now. This body was designed specifically

to work with the gravitational and electromagnetic fields of evolving planets, and its density could be shifted at will from the

first through seventh level.

During the 900 million year period of experimentation, there were many strange and exotic forms walking upon your planet. You are

familiar with some of them, including the dinosaurs. These DNA forms were created as byproducts of our research, and the research of

other groups who worked with us. There was a period known in your mythology as the Land of Pan. This civilization took place near the

beginning of the 100 million year cycle, which is, incidentally, about one-half of a revolution of your sun around the central sun of

your galaxy.

During the time of Pan, or Pangaea, as it is sometimes called, the DNA experimentation was still going on, and there were no safeguards

built into the "Earth laboratory." This meant that various life forms could interbreed and create other exotic blends and hybrids.

You are perhaps familiar with the Pegasis and Centaur and other creatures resembling a cross between horses and man, or horses and

angels. There were many bizarre creatures roaming your world, all a product of genetic experimentation and interspecies breeding.

Embedded within the genetic codes of every species was the Infinite Creator's plan of evolution, known as the inbreath of Creation. The

inbreath of Creation issues forth the universal law of increasing intelligence and self-awareness. All life forms during the inbreath

have a blueprint of ascension along the evolutionary spiral, and so as the bizarre lifeforms of Pan began to grow in awareness, they

developed various levels of judgment and discernment, through various mental and emotional faculties. They began to become aware

of their Creator, and they also began to become aware that they were spirits embedded in various physical and etheric forms. As sparks of

the original undifferentiated Source energy, they felt a longing to return to that Source. They began to realize that a part of that

Source had split off from the vastness of Love and Light, and was going through this outer experience of embodiment. This is the

allegorical reference to the tree of knowledge of good and evil in your religious teachings.

These life forms were given a realm of Creation in which to learn how to become Gods in their own right. This realm is known as the

fourth dimension, or the realm of mind and knowledge and imagination. Within the blueprint of every life form is the desire

to create like the Creator, just as within every child born of a human parent are the potentialities, hopes and desires of the

parents. Every spark of divinity, as it experienced the various physical embodiments and species, was also developing its desire to

become a Creator.

The Infinite Creator made a decision, a long time ago in Earthly terms, to place no limits on what could be created by its fledgling

children. This was known as the Law of Free Will, and this Law has been the source of all pain and misery upon your world and countless

others. The Creator gave each one of you the ability to create unlike the perfect blueprint. Within your fourth dimensional canvas,

you could paint any picture you desired, from the lovely to the grotesque. The Creator wanted to experience every conceivable idea

and see it manifest on the canvas of the imagination. And so it is that many of the Creator's flegling life forms experimented with

their own DNA to the point of creating mishapen, malformed and convoluted creatures, with similar convoluted mental processes.

Many of the sparks of divinity (souls) who ventured into these uncharted realms became so mesmerized by their own creations that

they forgot they were seventh density beings of the Creator's light and love. As they became more and more immersed in these lower

densities, they became identified with the physicality and ethereality of these realms. This is referred to in your religious

teachings as the "original fall from grace." A popular present-day analogy on your world would be the experience of going into a movie

theatre. When you are deeply engrossed in the movie, you forget about the outside world, until the movie is over, and then you

wander, dazed and confused, out of the movie theatre, slowly piecing together the reality you left just two hours earlier. However, in

the case of your "fall", the two hours is more like 100 million years.

So, beloveds, we have two processes unfolding here. The first is the process of evolution, from a tiny spark of divinity that begins as

inanimate objects of first density and slowly evolves through more and more sophisticated levels of genetic configurations, eventually

making its way back to the Godhead. Then, at the same time, we have the process of devolution, wherein souls differentiate out of the

Godhead as 12th density beings of light and gradually drop their vibration down until they reach the 7th density, wherein they take

the form of luminous beings of light. It is at that point that they then differentiate further through the process of incarnation, until

they are able to experience all the levels of evolution, from a grain of sand to the Source from whence they came.

In future segments of this discussion, we will examine how evolution and devolution are intertwined and how souls possessing free will

have the capabilities of entering into any level or dimension of creation and experiencing that level or levels. We will also

continue with the history of your Earth, examining the civilizations that have come and gone from your world over time, and we will

explore the various star races that have incarnated and invaded your world and influenced the life forms evolving on Earth.

Ohhhh, my eyeballs are falling out. Egyptian Illuminati, how about if you just give us the pertinent parts in regards to the questions we ask? Then if you can't answer the, we'll refer to the link.

You don't really believe this nonsense do you? Maybe you should change you sig to open your mind, except to actual evidence. This is pure mindless drivel.

Nice story. Too bad none of it can be proven as fact.