Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgian bigfoot evidence to be revealed later today

UM-Bot

Not to go off topic, but you are sorely mistaken. It is a long established fact, even professional joke, amoung areospace engineers that a bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly. They have put the "design" for a bee into CAD software and can't get it to work! The wings are too small, they beat too slowly, and the body isn't aerodynamic. The technology says it can't do it but the biology clearly shows it can! The wonders of nature.

I sure hope they rest of your "facts" are more accurate.

And by all the laws of physics a helicopter cannot get off the ground. Go figure! :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guyver

• SoCrazes

• Neognosis

• MasterPo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And by all the laws of physics a helicopter cannot get off the ground. Go figure!

Well that's why they needed to use reverse engineered anti-gravity technology from shot down UFOs. Duh! :innocent:

You can watch the thing right now live on Cnn.com streaming. They are claiming it's real and it will be made available to science for an autopsy. They are sticking with their story that this thing is real. They are also claiming that they have good footage of other sasquatches as they pulled the body out of the woods. It's happening now.

It is a long established fact, even professional joke, amoung areospace engineers that a bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly. They have put the "design" for a bee into CAD software and can't get it to work! The wings are too small, they beat too slowly, and the body isn't aerodynamic. The technology says it can't do it but the biology clearly shows it can! The wonders of nature.

You're mistaken. The flaw is with the CAD software or a missing element that is not considered. A bee breaks no laws of physics or biology. A bee is very small and at a small size, the air is more viscous and acts more fluid-like, and thus the rules of aerodynamics are slightly different. This is what they fail to consider on paper on in a CAD program. They also fail to consider the principle of "dynamic stall." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_stall

I suggest you begin to form your view of the world based on what IS, not what you HEARD is.

Here is a very basic website that explains some of the physics and the urban myth on a level anyone can understand:

http://www.wolfson.ox.ac.uk/~ben/zetie1.htm

I'll assume an apology. Plus, if you had an education in rhetoric and logic, you would have known that you can not prove a negative, so the very premise that someone proved a bee cannot fly is logically false to begin with.

And by all the laws of physics a helicopter cannot get off the ground

This isn't true either. a helicopter does not break any laws of physics.

Oh my gosh?!!! COULD THIS THING ACTUALLY BE REAL????????????????????????????????????? These guys are serious.

PS. What they've shown looks like the wookie from Star Wars.

Edited by Yetihunter

The head looks exactly like the mask for the costume found here:

http://www.makeupandmonsters.com/FAKE_Bigfoot_stories.htm

You're right, it looks like that. How can they be doing what their doing right now if the whole thing is fake? Are they not criminally liable at this point if they are lying?

You're right, it looks like that. How can they be doing what their doing right now if the whole thing is fake? Are they not criminally liable at this point if they are lying?

To be criminally liable, they have to commit a crime. If they've accepted monetary gain by this venture, then yes, they can be prosecuted.

It's not illegal to lie to the public.

I'm sure they have themselves protected if they accept any money with a clause that says "for entertainment only" or something like that.

They are now showing pictures of the creature close-ups with the tongue and teeth shown. It still looks fake to me. I'm confused. They are not joking. They are holding a live press conference and are sticking by their guns that they have an actual body.

They are now showing pictures of the creature close-ups with the tongue and teeth shown. It still looks fake to me. I'm confused. They are not joking. They are holding a live press conference and are sticking by their guns that they have an actual body.

ok, you got me to bite. what is the address of this web stream?

I hear the sound of a fishing reel turning and landing a couple of big, fat, suckers.

I hear the sound of a fishing reel turning and landing a couple of big, fat, suckers.

Don't you think its a bit naive to not at least listen to what they have to say? I'm not saying we should buy the story but to completely write it off seems presumtuous.

Edited by BishopRyan

No, being closed minded is when you ignore data because it doesn't fit into your belief. whis is what you people do.

That is a myth. a bee's wings ar enot too small on paper, according to physics, or in any other world. It is a myth that a bees wings are too small. But it seems myths get more credence here than fact. I also posted 6 reasons why bigfoot is an impossibility.

I'm a skeptic here myself, and don't believe in big foot, YET. However, I always disagree with assuming something is impossible, even from a biological standpoint. There are so many variables that could possibly come into play, that would make it possible. Perhaps something undiscovered, or a feature that the "animal" has that allows it to exist, in situations where we'd assume it couldn't. It's a bit closed minded to so quickly close off a possibility.

EDIT:

My $0.02:

Probably a hoax, though it seems like it could possibly be real this time. I guess time will tell.

Edited by ShaunZero

If CNN is showing this as a real deal, they could sue these hillbillies.

well i just want to know whats going on at the conference

I think yetihunter is part of the hoax...he hasn't divulged the address of the stream.

ill have to agree on that one Socrazes, why cant people just show the world?? if its the truth, why u have to hide it? the world deserves the truth, and if they want to make money off of it, then they'll have to show it :P

No, CNN cannot sue these hillbillies. It is not a crime to tell a lie. Even to the press.it.

If it were, we would have no government left.

Even in civil court, it is not going to hold up. You can lie to the press all you want. And CNN would want to forget this as long as possible, not have their gullibility exposed over and over and over again as the courts process the case.

I hope that these fellows are doing this to make a statement about:

1- how people will believe anything if they want to

2- how our priorities as a society are screwed up. Do any of you even know where the Georgia that Russia bombed is?

3- how the media will play anything that they think people will watch under the guise of "news"

4- that the news rarely does its homework, they just repeat faxes and show up for news conferences and then spend tons of time filming one moron debate another moron about things they don't really know much about.

alrite i found a live up to date site

www.ghosttheory.com

site hasnt loaded yet but i searched google and thats the site that has up to date info on the conference