Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgian bigfoot evidence to be revealed later today

UM-Bot

No, CNN cannot sue these hillbillies. It is not a crime to tell a lie. Even to the press.it.

If it were, we would have no government left.

Even in civil court, it is not going to hold up. You can lie to the press all you want. And CNN would want to forget this as long as possible, not have their gullibility exposed over and over and over again as the courts process the case.

I hope that these fellows are doing this to make a statement about:

1- how people will believe anything if they want to

2- how our priorities as a society are screwed up. Do any of you even know where the Georgia that Russia bombed is?

3- how the media will play anything that they think people will watch under the guise of "news"

4- that the news rarely does its homework, they just repeat faxes and show up for news conferences and then spend tons of time filming one moron debate another moron about things they don't really know much about.

I agree; however, you can sue whoever you want for whatever you want...CNN could very easily sue these nimrods and have them paying attorney bills for the rest of their life.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guyver

• SoCrazes

• Neognosis

• MasterPo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to CNN.com and look at the headline. There's a link to the actual conference which is just now ending. It's available on streaming video.

http://ghosttheory.com/?p=131

more specific

Biscardi: “3,500 to 7,000 of these creatures across America”

Biscardi: “Jeff Meldrum: Not a man that can do what we need done…”

Biscardi: “3 DNA tests were done.”

TEST results:

First test: Inconclusive

Second test: Human DNA

Third test (taken from the creature’s intestines): Possum DNA

Body will be studied by Russian scientists that work with Biscardi

HOAX!!!!

Edited by LightningMunk

No, CNN cannot sue these hillbillies. It is not a crime to tell a lie. Even to the press.it.

If it were, we would have no government left.

Even in civil court, it is not going to hold up. You can lie to the press all you want. And CNN would want to forget this as long as possible, not have their gullibility exposed over and over and over again as the courts process the case.

I hope that these fellows are doing this to make a statement about:

1- how people will believe anything if they want to

2- how our priorities as a society are screwed up. Do any of you even know where the Georgia that Russia bombed is?

3- how the media will play anything that they think people will watch under the guise of "news"

4- that the news rarely does its homework, they just repeat faxes and show up for news conferences and then spend tons of time filming one moron debate another moron about things they don't really know much about.

Dude, you have a real issue with the human race, don't you?

I think yetihunter is part of the hoax...he hasn't divulged the address of the stream.

You don't even know how much I hope this thing is real. Do you know how many people have given me a ration over this whole issue? I spent weeks at a time hiking into the deep woods in search of this thing. I do have a story of one of my experiences posted in the articles section here. No, I am not part of the hoax. I'm the one who's been saying all along that the thing looks like a monkey costume. But, these guys are standing up and claiming that they will show the world they have the body of a SASQUATCH! If this is real - I'm gonna do a back-flip!

didnt u guys just see my post??? haha

TEST results:

Those DNA results seemed almost too convienient imo.

didnt u guys just see my post??? haha

TEST results:

OK - you're right about that. That was a whack statement. Everyone knows that Meldrum is more than qualified. How about this.....Meldrum has probably said that Biscardi is a fake - which we all think he is, and now to stick it in his face he's bringing in his own experts.?

I saw part of the conference. Yes it has been over for maybe an hour now. As far as the DNA goes, there were 3 tests done....

1st test- Inconclusive

2nd Test- Human

3rd Test- Possum (apparently the sample was taken from the intestine which could possibly be from what it ate?) :hmm:

Edited by raoulduke666

I saw part of the conference. Yes it has been over for maybe an hour now. As far as the DNA goes, there were 3 tests done....

1st test- Inconclusive

2nd Test- Human

3rd Test- Possum (apparently the sample was taken from the intestine which could possibly be from what it ate?) :hmm:

If these hillbillies are smart, they'll keep the suspense rolling. The attention and the $ will follow.

Wake up people!

A couple of weeks ago it was the Montauk Monster. Now it's this thing.

Can't you see what's happening here right before your eyes??

Man-Bear-Pig is reproducing!

:sk

If these hillbillies are smart, they'll keep the suspense rolling. The attention and the $ will follow.

These guys are not smart. But they sure tell a good story and they seem to willing to prove it. I will say that the Russian scientists mentioned are legit. They've been in this thing for a long time. I have to go to work now, happy hunting.

dude MasterPo....its like...more part human then pig...but a bit more bearish features...but i guess more bear than human....hahahaha

and yes i love the avatar

When something looks to good to be true, it more than likely is.

One teeny thing I thought I'd mention is that labs sometimes fake DNA results. I remember watching on the Discovery Channel when they were investigating big black cats like jaguars in Florida....they didn't like the results they were getting back so they went to the zoo and sent in jaguar dung and it came back from the lab as domestic cat.