Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Angel077

You so obviously are comfortable in your sin so I am not going to take this that far with you. Hope I didn't hit a nerve it sounds like you may participate in the for said acts so we will agree to disagree

I am speaking my mind and no matter what you say deep down inside you know you can't defend those unnatural acts. I am not judging you or anyone else because you do stuff like that I am just telling you what I think about that about that particular situation and again I will say.

People who partake in those acts are on the way to hell in a pair of gasoline drawse and yall know it. We all male female hetrosexual and homosexual do things not according to the law like have unprotected sex and using the pull out method as not to impregnate the female or what have you, I don't know what gay people do but use your imagination. No ones sin is worser than the next mans sin but I will woman up and call a spade a spade and try not to do what I believe offends my father and ask for forgivnace.

Homosexual sex is a sin no matter which way you slice it I don't care who you serve or don't serve that doesn't concern me if your content with that so be it just know that we are responsible for our own fates less it be heaven, hell, or enternally wondering in a pair of gasoline drawse.

Want to bet? Double or nothing says you can't defend your homophobia without quoting a Bible and/or being hypocritical.

For the record I am a heterosexual and have never committed any homosexual acts.

I will answer my opinion because it was asked....Im not bashing anyone for what they feel is right for themselves. BUT-

I believe it is wrong for the same sex to lay with each other.

I dont believe its a sin because I dont believe in sin. I do believe in opportunities and some opportunities are better left alone (in my OPINION)

This question isnt really about sin, its about what a person sees as right or wrong. SIN is a religious word. I dont believe its right to kill and I still dont believe in sin. Its what one sees as right or wrong. If you use a religious belief to back up your thought on homosexuality being wrong you are using a front for your opinion. My opinion is it is wrong. If we were all meant to screw everybody then we would all have the both body parts to enjoy which ever one we wanted to OR both at the same time.

I believe in natural order in all things. If you go against the natural order willingly and being totally aware that your doing it, you are just a soul bucking your nature. You will evolve along, through opportunities and consequences, one day you will see your nature-even if its in the next life you live.

I can say what my thoughts are, but dont let me keep anyone from enjoying themselves.

Also, its not a bad thing to learn to discipline your nature of who or what you are. There are opportunities to learn from in every life, mabey we all have a life where that is what we chose. In this life though, I feel its wrong. Love is not wrong, I love my brother but Im not going to sleep with him. I love my girlfriends, and sometimes we are flirty and giggly, but we can flatter each other without proceeding to the desire for sexual relations. I can say I think women are beautiful....does that make me gay? No, its means I can be mature at looking at the two sexes and find the beauty in both. I actually think the womans body is very sexy and awesome....but Im not gay, I think the beauty of how the man and womans body fits together is more awesome then trying to fit two parts together that dont really fit. I think there is a place where the boundaries stop, or should stop.

Peace to all,

Virgo

It have noticed that there are a lot of homophobes and homophiles going at it

However Are there any actual homosexuals who are visiting this or this type of thread in the forum?

If so what do they think about such discussions?

I don't bet and I am not a homophobia thanks for asking.

1. You can't pro create by two men two women so why wrestle in the bed with someone of your ownsex just because you like sword fighting? Thats just perverted because I like it, it makes me feel good is what most of them will say I love him but it is just true perversion - that statement was just common sense not a biblical quote

2. It hurts the people comitting these acts more than they care to admit because it damages there colin

3. Is ONE of the leading causes of AIDS

If you are a hetrosexual and can be so open minded with the notion that 2 men are sharing there natural juices in the bed then you are a special case most MEN can not bare the thought of this act namely because they have no homosexual tendencies I guess, go figure.

If thats the way you want to live your life that is fine with me I am not going to hate you I will still break bread with a homosexual and treat them as a human being cause thats what they are it is just the act I dispise and the mindset that goes with it.

If we can realate on a person to person level and keep our sexes out of it than so be it i'm not going to judge them but I will warn them of the potential dangers to themselves in being in a risky relationship like this, as well as I would warn my straight friends of fornication with a different dude everynight as well as I will warn myself in situations that are risky. It is to much stuff going on in the world of sex to be playing around with the notion of anykind of sex that is not between two people prefably married prefably male and female.

So again no you did not confirm me to you thought of love and be love just for the sake of love......I don't buy that. Sorry Charlie

You so obviously are comfortable in your sin so I am not going to take this that far with you. Hope I didn't hit a nerve it sounds like you may participate in the for said acts so we will agree to disagree

I am speaking my mind and no matter what you say deep down inside you know you can't defend those unnatural acts. I am not judging you or anyone else because you do stuff like that I am just telling you what I think about that about that particular situation and again I will say.

People who partake in those acts are on the way to hell in a pair of gasoline drawse and yall know it. We all male female hetrosexual and homosexual do things not according to the law like have unprotected sex and using the pull out method as not to impregnate the female or what have you, I don't know what gay people do but use your imagination. No ones sin is worser than the next mans sin but I will woman up and call a spade a spade and try not to do what I believe offends my father and ask for forgivnace.

Homosexual sex is a sin no matter which way you slice it I don't care who you serve or don't serve that doesn't concern me if your content with that so be it just know that we are responsible for our own fates less it be heaven, hell, or enternally wondering in a pair of gasoline drawse.

If it don't concern you, and you don't judge for God, what right do you have wishing another to Hell For God?

In other words if the sins you do are equal or no better than a Homosexual's sins, what makes you think you wont be wearing Gas soaked Bikini?

Does pointing others sins get you Good time off from your sins?

Love Omnaka

For the record I am a heterosexual and have never committed any homosexual acts.

That ain;t whert Billy Joe said. :rolleyes:

Love Omnaka

It have noticed that there are a lot of homophobes and homophiles going at it

However Are there any actual homosexuals who are visiting this or this type of thread in the forum?

If so what do they think about such discussions?

Read from the beginning There are Homosexuals replying,

Love Omnaka

Read from the beginning There are Homosexuals replying,

Love Omnaka

Question to Homosexuals and Heterosexuals alike

You have to tell first which group you belong to

Is promiscuousity a sin?

Question to Homosexuals and Heterosexuals alike

You have to tell first which group you belong to

Is promiscuousity a sin?

homosexual - I don't know what relgions say about promiscuity, so I don't know if it's considered a sin. On a personal level I myself have a history of secure long term relationships, promiscuity is not for me. However, I don't see the harm in promiscuity. As long as you're not in a relationship and decieving or lying to your partner.

Whether it's a sin or not is not up to me, neither do I think God wants me to hate, bully or condemn anyone, be they sinners or not. It's that simple for me.

Whether it's a sin or not is not up to me, neither do I think God wants me to hate, bully or condemn anyone, be they sinners or not. It's that simple for me.

So you think all sexual relationships are ok quality and quantity wise?

1B) If you do not feel that is a sin do you feel that it is right or wrong? Why or why not?

Absolutely not a sin and a perfectly moral choice. People can choose to do whatever they want in their private lives. So long as peoples choices do not cause harm to others than it is a perfectly moral choice.

2) Does it bother you in some way that some people are homosexual?

Not at all, as i mentioned above, what people choose to do during their private lives is completely up to them.

3) Do you feel that it is right that some Gay and Lesbian individuals discriminate against bi-sexuals?

No, for the same reason as above. Moral rules need to be universaly consistant. Can anyone choose to do whatever they want in their private life as long as it doesn't harm anyone else? YES.. and this applies to EVERYONE.

4B) Do you feel that group sex 3 or more people having sex at once is a right or wrong? Why or why not?

No it's not a sin and it's perfectly moral.. see answers to the above.

I don't bet and I am not a homophobia thanks for asking.

1. You can't pro create by two men two women so why wrestle in the bed with someone of your ownsex just because you like sword fighting? Thats just perverted because I like it, it makes me feel good is what most of them will say I love him but it is just true perversion - that statement was just common sense not a biblical quote

2. It hurts the people comitting these acts more than they care to admit because it damages there colin

3. Is ONE of the leading causes of AIDS

1. So if anything is done out of pleasure or love it is bad. Not procreating is always bad. Because it is not "normal" it is bad. Score one for logic and reason.

2. Not necessarily and not always. For the sake of a PG rating I won't get into it.

3. You know what the leading cause of AIDS is? Unprotected heterosexual sex! You can get aids from a boy or a girl crazy huh?

If you are a hetrosexual and can be so open minded with the notion that 2 men are sharing there natural juices in the bed then you are a special case most MEN can not bare the thought of this act namely because they have no homosexual tendencies I guess, go figure.

Actually some studies suggest that homophobic males actually do have dormant homosexual desires...and people who are comfortable with the idea of homosexuality have no attraction to the same sex. Ironically most men have no problem with female homosexuality...with the threesome being the holy grail that all men seek and pride themselves on. Hypocrisy? I think so.

If thats the way you want to live your life that is fine with me I am not going to hate you I will still break bread with a homosexual and treat them as a human being cause thats what they are it is just the act I dispise and the mindset that goes with it.

Despise eh? Equality and freedom, logic and reason...in the words of daffy duck...so despicable.

If we can realate on a person to person level and keep our sexes out of it than so be it i'm not going to judge them but I will warn them of the potential dangers to themselves in being in a risky relationship like this, as well as I would warn my straight friends of fornication with a different dude everynight as well as I will warn myself in situations that are risky.

You call homosexuality despicable, wrong, bad, unnatural but say you are not judging...how does that work?

It is to much stuff going on in the world of sex to be playing around with the notion of anykind of sex that is not between two people prefably married prefably male and female.

Ironically I just had premarital sex two hours ago....the world did not end, God didn't personally tell me it was wrong, no personal or social termoil was caused, no negative consequences ensued.

So again no you did not confirm me to you thought of love and be love just for the sake of love......I don't buy that. Sorry Charlie

I said that I believe homosexuality isn't a sin. You said anyone who didn't think homosexuality is a sin was going to hell. I believe that makes the challenge on you to change my mind and to confirm to me that your right.

I believe in natural order in all things. If you go against the natural order willingly and being totally aware that your doing it, you are just a soul bucking your nature. You will evolve along, through opportunities and consequences, one day you will see your nature-even if its in the next life you live.

I can say what my thoughts are, but dont let me keep anyone from enjoying themselves.

Also, its not a bad thing to learn to discipline your nature of who or what you are. There are opportunities to learn from in every life, mabey we all have a life where that is what we chose. In this life though, I feel its wrong. Love is not wrong, I love my brother but Im not going to sleep with him. I love my girlfriends, and sometimes we are flirty and giggly, but we can flatter each other without proceeding to the desire for sexual relations. I can say I think women are beautiful....does that make me gay? No, its means I can be mature at looking at the two sexes and find the beauty in both. I actually think the womans body is very sexy and awesome....but Im not gay, I think the beauty of how the man and womans body fits together is more awesome then trying to fit two parts together that dont really fit. I think there is a place where the boundaries stop, or should stop.

Peace to all,

Virgo

You believe in the natural order of things.. so for this to be a logical moral position it must be universal. Natural order... so you've obviously lobbied congress to stop all medical intervention because that is surely not natural. Maybe you don't live in a house, if we were meant to live in houses they would exist without us naturally, houses are an unnatural human creation so i assume you live in the wilderness. But you obviously don't, you are typing on an internet forum using all manner of unnatural human creations made possible by humans making unnatural choices.

We have free will, we have the moral right to be able to choose to do whatever we want to make us happy so long as it doesn't infringe on others rights to do the same.

If a gay couple chooses to lay with each other, their actions are not infringing on ANYONE'S right to be free & happy.. regardless of whether they are biologically incompatible.. they are free to choose to do whatever they want.

What you are doing is defending a position without any methodology to support it. I suggest you try to have some self analysis as to why you have this opinion, you might THINK you have justification.. but your reasons are seriously flawed.

Oh brother I see I am dealing with a lot of pretenders who are very ignorant in that they don't know

First off I am juding the act not the person so if you don't want to bring yourself to the understanding of the statemtn than so be it be stuck on stupid that's a personal decision. Furthermore I would never wish my worst enemy to hell again that is your interpretation of what I said because obviously you fealt guilty for something you are probably doing wrong.

Again I will reiterate what I said because some of the guilty parties have twisted my words because it has offended them, guilty much? What I said if you are a homosexual and are caught in that sin and I am talking about homosexuality because that is the thread I clicked into.

If you are living a homosexual lifestyle you will without a doubt be on your way to hell in a pair of gasoline drawse did I stutter, I don't know which Father you serve that condones this act but if you are trying to go to the heaven I am trying to go to and serve the Heavenly father I am serving he specifically said it is an abominationg for two men to lay together as a man and woman would did how in the heck are you gonna try to turn his words around to justify you perversion?

Are some folks really that stuck on stupid. If you are caught in sin rather homo or hetro how do you explain going to heaven with a GOD who dispises this? Are you really serious? Now if you desire is to not believe in anything but yourself because you wish to be a loner than so be it be a homosexual and commit hetrosexual sin as well but if you are honestly trying to serve the same Father I am trying to serve you cant justify this behavior. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

I am not trying to bully anybody I only clicked in a link that was asking a question about homosexuality and I answered. Me and my homosexual coworkers get along just fine I wonder why, oh I know because I don't bully them they dont tell me oh we sleep with men but I know because he has introduced me to his partner before as a matter of fact I have gone over to a get together at their home.

I don't agree with the acts they commit I don't hate them or wish them to hell as some of you gathered from my post

I can only wish for them what I wish for myself and that is that when that time comes and we are desiring to go to the same HEAVEn if you will we do not get caught in a homo a hetrosexual sin.

I said Homo sin is ONE note ONE I didn't say the ONLY but ONE hear me again ONE of they leading causes of AIDS why do you think the prisons house so many AIDS patients? Maybe it is HOMOSEXUALITY those prisoners have soaps and wash cloths to wash there genitals after they do there did but they get diseases such as AIDS because it is a unnatural act.

Maybe satan can open your mind up to thinking it is OK if you love something so much you can do it but I will steer clear of that. If you love your pet are you gonna have sex with him to. Better yet don't answer that I don't even wanna know.

Sorry for the mis spellings but hopefully you can still get the point and on another note anything that will cause you to harm your body which is a temple of our Heavenly Father is a sin so Gluttony which causes us to over eat and get diseases that will kill our bodies prematurely meaning before the Father is ready for us to depart this Earth is a sin and promiscuity is a sin namely because you are not forming that bond with that one person like it was intended for us to do, you are probably using birth control to control a birth and therfore waisting seed and on another note if you are being promiscuous and not using birth control which so many people are not than you can get diseases such a chlamidiya, syphillis, gonnorhea, herpes or genital warts all of these things will hurt us and kill us by damaging our immune system making it impossible for our bodies to fight things such as the common cold and last but not least this is another way that we can catch AIDS.

Oh brother I see I am dealing with a lot of pretenders who are very ignorant in that they don't know

First off I am juding the act not the person so if you don't want to bring yourself to the understanding of the statemtn than so be it be stuck on stupid that's a personal decision. Furthermore I would never wish my worst enemy to hell again that is your interpretation of what I said because obviously you fealt guilty for something you are probably doing wrong.

Again I will reiterate what I said because some of the guilty parties have twisted my words because it has offended them, guilty much? What I said if you are a homosexual and are caught in that sin and I am talking about homosexuality because that is the thread I clicked into.

If you are living a homosexual lifestyle you will without a doubt be on your way to hell in a pair of gasoline drawse did I stutter, I don't know which Father you serve that condones this act but if you are trying to go to the heaven I am trying to go to and serve the Heavenly father I am serving he specifically said it is an abominationg for two men to lay together as a man and woman would did how in the heck are you gonna try to turn his words around to justify you perversion?

Are some folks really that stuck on stupid. If you are caught in sin rather homo or hetro how do you explain going to heaven with a GOD who dispises this? Are you really serious? Now if you desire is to not believe in anything but yourself because you wish to be a loner than so be it be a homosexual and commit hetrosexual sin as well but if you are honestly trying to serve the same Father I am trying to serve you cant justify this behavior. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

I am not trying to bully anybody I only clicked in a link that was asking a question about homosexuality and I answered. Me and my homosexual coworkers get along just fine I wonder why, oh I know because I don't bully them they dont tell me oh we sleep with men but I know because he has introduced me to his partner before as a matter of fact I have gone over to a get together at their home.

I don't agree with the acts they commit I don't hate them or wish them to hell as some of you gathered from my post

I can only wish for them what I wish for myself and that is that when that time comes and we are desiring to go to the same HEAVEn if you will we do not get caught in a homo a hetrosexual sin.

I said Homo sin is ONE note ONE I didn't say the ONLY but ONE hear me again ONE of they leading causes of AIDS why do you think the prisons house so many AIDS patients? Maybe it is HOMOSEXUALITY those prisoners have soaps and wash cloths to wash there genitals after they do there did but they get diseases such as AIDS because it is a unnatural act.

Maybe satan can open your mind up to thinking it is OK if you love something so much you can do it but I will steer clear of that. If you love your pet are you gonna have sex with him to. Better yet don't answer that I don't even wanna know.

I would be almost offended if this post wasn't so sad and utterly hilarious. Your breaking half a dozen forum rules by the way.

How do you know that God is against practices of homosexuality? Because a book of questionable authenticity, accuracy, translation, and authorship and a book written in a different time for a different people in a different place said so? I must be stupid for not literally believing in every literal word in that book.

If homosexual sex is bad because it spreads aids then so it heterosexual sex. All I'm saying is using that argument is hypocritical.

Okay so you don't judge the person you just judge their chosen actions...I see the difference now :rolleyes:

So God wants me not to act on love but Satan does....because why would an all loving entity want anybody to express love? That be crazy.

You seem to be implying that I'm gay which I'm not, I have no reason to lie. I'm a straight guy who isn't a homophobe, a white guy who likes black people, an American who isn't fat, a believer who isn't closed minded, a skeptic who is open minded,....holy crap I'm a walking paradox!

Sorry for the mis spellings but hopefully you can still get the point and on another note anything that will cause you to harm your body which is a temple of our Heavenly Father is a sin so Gluttony which causes us to over eat and get diseases that will kill our bodies prematurely meaning before the Father is ready for us to depart this Earth is a sin and promiscuity is a sin namely because you are not forming that bond with that one person like it was intended for us to do, you are probably using birth control to control a birth and therfore waisting seed and on another note if you are being promiscuous and not using birth control which so many people are not than you can get diseases such a chlamidiya, syphillis, gonnorhea, herpes or genital warts all of these things will hurt us and kill us by damaging our immune system making it impossible for our bodies to fight things such as the common cold and last but not least this is another way that we can catch AIDS.

Did God intend for you to manipulate material in order for your computer to made and then use unnatural means of communication to discuss this with me?

God wastes seed too...you can have heterosexual sex without contraceptives and still not get pregnant. Thats a waste.

Edited by Cadetak

Aids is a man made disease that got out of Controle, Not a God made disease, God The father does not care what your body does even if you do, The spirit is what's important. The perversion IMO, is someone telling Others they are going to burn in hell for what they Eat, or how they have sex, What's next, How they worship? Maybe the clothes they ware.

Where in your Bible does it say Vengance Is Zartia's Sayeth the lord?

One can only lead by example, your sins are not lessened by pointing out what you feel is others sins, Pull the log out of your eye.

Know that You will judge your own spirit, this way you wont be blaming God for the judgements you have leveled on your brother.

Wory about your own sin, not what you think is your brothers sin taken from a book written in the infancy of this world.

Lead by example, if the example is Good others will follow, if it is bad. then you May persue it by your self. no need to scare your beliefs in to anyone else. But you are free to try this method. I believe it says in your book that Lucifer wanted to do it this way. Didn't work for him either.

The spirit is eternal, not the body. what Use does God have for an Mortal body, especially one which damns The rest of God's children for God?

I have a feeling someone did this to you, so you are propagating it or trying to.

I love God unconditionally, This is how God loves me. Not out of fear.

It's not love if it;s forced, and trying to scare brothers in to loving God goes against this truth Imo.

Love Omnaka

I would be almost offended if this post wasn't so sad and utterly hilarious. Your breaking half a dozen forum rules by the way.

How do you know that God is against practices of homosexuality? Because a book of questionable authenticity, accuracy, translation, and authorship and a book written in a different time for a different people in a different place said so? I must be stupid for not literally believing in every literal word in that book.

If homosexual sex is bad because it spreads aids then so it heterosexual sex. All I'm saying is using that argument is hypocritical.

Okay so you don't judge the person you just judge their chosen actions...I see the difference now :rolleyes:

So God wants me not to act on love but Satan does....because why would an all loving entity want anybody to express love? That be crazy.

You seem to be implying that I'm gay which I'm not, I have no reason to lie. I'm a straight guy who isn't a homophobe, a white guy who likes black people, an American who isn't fat, a believer who isn't closed minded, a skeptic who is open minded,....holy crap I'm a walking paradox!

Did God intend for you to manipulate material in order for your computer to made and then use unnatural means of communication to discuss this with me?

God wastes seed too...you can have heterosexual sex without contraceptives and still not get pregnant. Thats a waste.

You beat me to it, Good post Homo lover.

Love Omnaka

You beat me to it, Good post Homo lover.

Love Omnaka

LOL now that just implies too much :P

I love God unconditionally, This is how God loves me. Not out of fear.

I like that, good line.

Edited by Cadetak

Who says that Catching a disease and Dying is premature, How do you know that This was not apart Of Gods plan of experience For his Spirit child while incarnate, Or even The spirits experience to experience?

I guess you might Just be judging what you know not.

Is a skydiver who's shute does not open a sinner for risking His body, and experiencing freefall?

They say Fried foods is bad for the body, Are those who eat them sinners?

I hear Polyester Lisure ssuits cause cancer in Labratory rats, Am I really a sinner If I go disco in one?

You can only Judge/ Change your self.

Love Omnaka

LOL now that just implies too much :P

I like that, good line.

Glad you can apreciate My humor, and truth. :)

Love Omnaka

1A) Do you feel that it is a sin? Why or why not?

1B) If you do not feel that is a sin do you feel that it is right or wrong? Why or why not?

Nope. Sin is a curious concept anyways and is highly individualistic. I see nothing wrong with homosexuality, it is simply part of the human condition

2) Does it bother you in some way that some people are homosexual?

Not in the least. Some of my best friends are gay and are great people in and of themselves. Your sexuality does not define who you are or how you relate to your friends

3) Do you feel that it is right that some Gay and Lesbian individuals discriminate against bi-sexuals?

Did not know that they did. My gay friends dont discriminate at all

4A) Do you feel that group sex 3 or more people having sex at once is a sin? Why or why not?

4B) Do you feel that group sex 3 or more people having sex at once is a right or wrong? Why or why not?

See #1 for "sin"

Group sex is something I have never participated in but I dont see it as wrong. If consenting adults want to engage in whatever practices they choose (group sex, bondage, S&M), and they get pleasure from them then I say go right ahead. Just do not pressure anyone into doing something they are uncomfortable with

Look Omarosa!

You are reading to much into what I am saying therfore I know you are a guilty person of what only you and my father knows and that doesn't concern me I just hope you don't die in you uh sin.

I did not say vengeance is my but if you see me as some larger than life character than so be it.

When I say die prematurely I mean that if you know something is wrong and you still continue to do it knowing that it will hinder your body/temple The Father equipped us with and bring about death that is what I mean prematurely.

You know kinda like playing russian rulet ex; spelling with a loaded gun and you know one of those bullets will blow your brain out< Yeah thats what I mean by a premature death don't go chasing death it will come.

You know like when people use to die from natural causes? Remember back in those days when people got to the ripe old age of and died in there sleep just because they were finished with there life. Now and days people die because of Cancer, Aids, Diabetes and a host of other diseases caused by a weakened immune system.

Man is the master of their own fate stop blaming folks for what you have and don't have, labs do create a lot of stuff does the tuskege incident come to your mind it comes to mine when they give syphillis to all those innocent folk but thats another story.

Again Omarosa and Caddy Shack your views are ignorant you think GOD gave us something to ruin it you don't know my Heavenly Father because if you did you will know he gave humans a body/his temple to care for not abuse by performing lude acts as to say I came wether it was in a vagina or a but or what have you for everything we have has a purpose and it is our job as spiritual beings to find out what it is and bring it full circle so in the end we can go back to our father and he can be pleased that we loved his gift to us as much as he did.

GOD is not love just for the sake of love, GOD hates evil he said that there was going to be a pervers race that was not going to be of him and against him and his will a satanic race of people and lawlesness lovers of themselves and that explains alot right now look at the world its lawless they do what feels good to them and its wrong.

GOD said Jacob I loved and Esau I hated and Esau was in the womb so go figure. I don't care who you are and how you try to justify it but GOD only loves those who love him and obey his word/ the messiah Gods word in the flesh.

Na... not at all. Come as you are!! Let there be love. Dont hate, be safe be happy.

Prideness for the sexy gay peoples! Rock on!