Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hot hands

kweston29

Every time I try to move an object with my mind (telekinesis), my hands get really hot and I was just wondering if that was normal.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insanemind

• puridalan

• kweston29

• darkbreed

Every time I try to move an object with my mind (telekinesis), my hands get really hot and I was just wondering if that was normal.

I think you are beginning to notice your own energy and how it works, and how you are trying to direct it

Yeah hands can become either hot or cold. Or nothing. Sometimes you may feel the energy emitting out of them, hard to explain, but as a sort of beam or vortex.

The same thing happens when I do healing.

Try imagine the heat go further out from your hand and engulfing the object you try to move and connect with it as it is a part of you and then try move it by your mind once connected.

Good luck,

Edward Alexander

Why would you use your hands??? Correct me if im wrong but telekinesis is the ability to control object with your mind not energy that comes out your hands. If your mind is were the energy comes from then why would it move down to your hands before moving out towards the object your trying to effect, wouldnt the path of least resistance be from your mind to the object your trying to effect instead of redirecting into your hands. Which makes me think that your mind isnt truely clear of thought since you still keep the concept of hands as tools to do work, indeed it would make more sense to move an object with your mind by not moving at all. For example a man that loss both of his arms wouldnt beable to do telekinesis like most everyone says its done. So wouldnt that mean that all the "guides" are flawed in a major way?

Why would you use your hands??? Correct me if im wrong but telekinesis is the ability to control object with your mind not energy that comes out your hands. If your mind is were the energy comes from then why would it move down to your hands before moving out towards the object your trying to effect, wouldnt the path of least resistance be from your mind to the object your trying to effect instead of redirecting into your hands. Which makes me think that your mind isnt truely clear of thought since you still keep the concept of hands as tools to do work, indeed it would make more sense to move an object with your mind by not moving at all. For example a man that loss both of his arms wouldnt beable to do telekinesis like most everyone says its done. So wouldnt that mean that all the "guides" are flawed in a major way?

The mind does think a lot, but that doesn't mean it literally does everything. Just like you have to open your mouth to eat food, you can't say hey brain evaporate that food into my bloodstream -.- It wasn't so much telling the person what to do about telekinesis, but in general they are beginning to realize the heat that they admit. You have to understand the small stuff to connect the dots later on. Some people even without limbs have phantom limb syndrome...really bites.

Edited by puridalan

The mind does think a lot, but that doesn't mean it literally does everything. Just like you have to open your mouth to eat food, you can't say hey brain evaporate that food into my bloodstream -.- It wasn't so much telling the person what to do about telekinesis, but in general they are beginning to realize the heat that they admit. You have to understand the small stuff to connect the dots later on. Some people even without limbs have phantom limb syndrome...really bites.

Yes phantom limb synrdrome is from nerve ending firing off same thing for any lose of body part that uses nerves. The way you say it means im telekentic because my mind controls my arm that moves an object. Also food doesnt evaporate its broken down into its chemical ingredents and separated to were they best can be used and and the rest is waste(and im hoping i dont have to explain further) now this is loose terms. Your mind however does tell your stomach what gets saved what goes were and what goes. Yes indeed your mind does everything, why do you think brain dead people arent hoppen around right now. Heat comeing from his hands could be anything, but since he used the word telekinesis you all stop using your brains and just agree that its from his "power". None of you even bother to ask what technique he was using, what object hes moving, or where he was at. Like my earlier post said why would you move the energy from your mind to your hands to send it out. I have a thought why but i wont say it till it gets mentioned.

Edited by insanemind

Yes phantom limb synrdrome is from nerve ending firing off same thing for any lose of body part that uses nerves. The way you say it means im telekentic because my mind controls my arm that moves an object. Also food doesnt evaporate its broken down into its chemical ingredents and separated to were they best can be used and and the rest is waste(and im hoping i dont have to explain further) now this is loose terms. Your mind however does tell your stomach what gets saved what goes were and what goes. Yes indeed your mind does everything, why do you think brain dead people arent hoppen around right now. Heat comeing from his hands could be anything, but since he used the word telekinesis you all stop using your brains and just agree that its from his "power". None of you even bother to ask what technique he was using, what object hes moving, or where he was at. Like my earlier post said why would you move the energy from your mind to your hands to send it out. I have a thought why but i wont say it till it gets mentioned.

First off I know the food doesn't evaporate I was being sarcastic ha-ha. And I never said what he was feeling in his hands was because of telekiniesis...I feel heat in my hand through bio-feedback techniques. But then again your hands contain also some of the most nerve endings, something to think about. And you have to be able to push the heat out somehow, your mind can control aspects of your body, but it doesn't matter what it tells your body if it can't do it like a brain dead person or a person missing one kidney. We both agree with all of those things, I don't want you getting the impression that I thought that's where the heat orginated from some power. Because that's where I say no, it's a natural process of the human body and if it's not functioning right it's usually due to certain illness ex. cancer.

First off I know the food doesn't evaporate I was being sarcastic ha-ha. And I never said what he was feeling in his hands was because of telekiniesis...I feel heat in my hand through bio-feedback techniques. But then again your hands contain also some of the most nerve endings, something to think about. And you have to be able to push the heat out somehow, your mind can control aspects of your body, but it doesn't matter what it tells your body if it can't do it like a brain dead person or a person missing one kidney. We both agree with all of those things, I don't want you getting the impression that I thought that's where the heat orginated from some power. Because that's where I say no, it's a natural process of the human body and if it's not functioning right it's usually due to certain illness ex. cancer.

I never really implyed you said it. You did say "think you are beginning to notice your own energy and how it works, and how you are trying to direct it" Where is this energy starting from? Most psi website says your minds eye or some thing to that degree. How does it work? Well from what ive read you gather it all in one place before sending it out, well seems to me that your 2 hands are smaller then your head. Wouldnt it make sense to store the energy in the same place its coming from. How do you direct it wouldnt it follow the same laws most energy follows and take the path of least resitance? For that much how do you control it after it leaves your hand?

I never really implyed you said it. You did say "think you are beginning to notice your own energy and how it works, and how you are trying to direct it" Where is this energy starting from? Most psi website says your minds eye or some thing to that degree. How does it work? Well from what ive read you gather it all in one place before sending it out, well seems to me that your 2 hands are smaller then your head. Wouldnt it make sense to store the energy in the same place its coming from. How do you direct it wouldnt it follow the same laws most energy follows and take the path of least resitance? For that much how do you control it after it leaves your hand?

Well if you believe that energy can go outside your physical body, than you can control things outside of your body because you are still 'in' your body if that makes sense. As for where energy comes from, some people say above, others say combo of a god or ground, and some say inner self. Fact is people on a daily basis pick up feelings around them above, below, inside themselves...all written in many literature stories here and there. Then you have the charkra points and what not and acupunture maps.

What I actually advise doing is studying embryology...to see where all the cells set in your body. I've always wondered why when you run you feel like you have more than one 'heart', and of course you only have one heart, but you have cells from the heart which have expanded out when you were born, same thing for all the internal organs like the liver, stomach, pancreas. Certain pressure spots correlate to each organ due to how the embyro formed. Thus certain trigger points can lead to where a disease is orginating from, the left inner ankle being liver and so forth...many points all over the body for the same thing.

Well if you believe that energy can go outside your physical body, than you can control things outside of your body because you are still 'in' your body if that makes sense. As for where energy comes from, some people say above, others say combo of a god or ground, and some say inner self. Fact is people on a daily basis pick up feelings around them above, below, inside themselves...all written in many literature stories here and there. Then you have the charkra points and what not and acupunture maps.

What I actually advise doing is studying embryology...to see where all the cells set in your body. I've always wondered why when you run you feel like you have more than one 'heart', and of course you only have one heart, but you have cells from the heart which have expanded out when you were born, same thing for all the internal organs like the liver, stomach, pancreas. Certain pressure spots correlate to each organ due to how the embyro formed. Thus certain trigger points can lead to where a disease is orginating from, the left inner ankle being liver and so forth...many points all over the body for the same thing.

Im not really getting the connection between psi energy and embryo growth or even what it would have to do with why your move the energy into your hands before sending it out.

You can use your mind alone for telekinesis too. But we have energy centers in our hands that transfers larger amounts of energy in a more efficient and quicker/easier way, so that is why hands usually are used both in healing and telekinesis etc.

That's my take on it anyway.

Cheers,

Edward Alexander

Im not really getting the connection between psi energy and embryo growth or even what it would have to do with why your move the energy into your hands before sending it out.

That really had to do with the explination of where energy points and so forth come from, and why your body makes that connection from various directions within the body. But yes I got sort of side tracked. Well, think of it this way our nerves in our hands can tell us if something is hot (sensory) then you have the assoc./motor neurons. If we can recieve messages than we can send them back out, hence directing them back out through their hand. I am not saying it HAS to be the hand, just for most it's the obvious connection, just like you look into someone's eyes and you can tell wow look how bad they have it...just by the shimmer in them NOT the eyebrows. Which I've read people by seeing their eyebrows flex in what direction, but you can do it without seeing the facial muscles shift.

You can use your mind alone for telekinesis too. But we have energy centers in our hands that transfers larger amounts of energy in a more efficient and quicker/easier way, so that is why hands usually are used both in healing and telekinesis etc.

That's my take on it anyway.

Cheers,

Edward Alexander

But isnt the minds eye the most powerful of all the chakras(misspelt i bet lol). If indeed this energy comes from the mind wouldnt sending it straight out be far quicker and easier and even more efficient then moving the energy into your hand(which would waste some energy and make additional instructions to process. For example someone says push a button using telekensis. What seems simplier sending out energy from your eye to push the button or to move the energy into your hands then out from your hands into the button to push it?

That really had to do with the explination of where energy points and so forth come from, and why your body makes that connection from various directions within the body. But yes I got sort of side tracked. Well, think of it this way our nerves in our hands can tell us if something is hot (sensory) then you have the assoc./motor neurons. If we can recieve messages than we can send them back out, hence directing them back out through their hand. I am not saying it HAS to be the hand, just for most it's the obvious connection, just like you look into someone's eyes and you can tell wow look how bad they have it...just by the shimmer in them NOT the eyebrows. Which I've read people by seeing their eyebrows flex in what direction, but you can do it without seeing the facial muscles shift.

OK so your saying there is multiple places on the body that emit the energy and there is a set path they take. Then from there i think your trying to say you can send and recieve neural output/input but what your forgeting is this is the nervous systems job and to send out messages you would have to send neural wireless messages to get outside the body.( for lack of better wording) With this i could kinda agree other then the fact a wireless signal can be blocked, absorbed, diverted, or interfered with. Do i have that right or am i way off what your trying to say.

But isnt the minds eye the most powerful of all the chakras(misspelt i bet lol). If indeed this energy comes from the mind wouldnt sending it straight out be far quicker and easier and even more efficient then moving the energy into your hand(which would waste some energy and make additional instructions to process. For example someone says push a button using telekensis. What seems simplier sending out energy from your eye to push the button or to move the energy into your hands then out from your hands into the button to push it?

Well ask yourself this. You have both hands and feet..but most can use their hands far better than they can their feet. Say an object is on the ground, closer to your feet..so it's closer must be easier. But if it's too big to grasp with your feet, hands further away will be easier to use. Really depends on the person and what energy 'center' is stronger in the person. Everyone has issues, and these issues show up in their 'field'. Some people have blocakages in their third eye, so it's easier to pull energy from other places, some sexually.

It's just like some people get more energy on stage than in the crowd. Depends on the indivdual-preference, beliefs, and control of each part etc

OK so your saying there is multiple places on the body that emit the energy and there is a set path they take. Then from there i think your trying to say you can send and recieve neural output/input but what your forgeting is this is the nervous systems job and to send out messages you would have to send neural wireless messages to get outside the body.( for lack of better wording) With this i could kinda agree other then the fact a wireless signal can be blocked, absorbed, diverted, or interfered with. Do i have that right or am i way off what your trying to say.

That is exactly right it can be 'absorbed, diverted, interfered, or blocked' ha if everything was a clean cut path boy wouldn't we all be lucky. But life isn't that way and mistakes and life in general happens, our bodies always trying to maintain balance. That sentance you wrote actually made me smile ha-ha congrats I think you've learned something very special.

I guess for most people it is easier to visualize their hands being the source of energy getting the object to move, considering it is the hands most people use to get objects to move normally so that is what they are used to. Few people use their forehead to push around objects in normal life, so that can be a hindrance and make it less effective because of subconscious blockages. I mean, how often do you use your forehead to push a button, as in your example? Not often I reckon. Thus the logical mind will imagine that it is easier to move something with the hands than the forehead (where the third eye / brow chakra, which you refer to, is located).

Thats my guess.

-Edward Alexander

Well ask yourself this. You have both hands and feet..but most can use their hands far better than they can their feet. Say an object is on the ground, closer to your feet..so it's closer must be easier. But if it's too big to grasp with your feet, hands further away will be easier to use. Really depends on the person and what energy 'center' is stronger in the person. Everyone has issues, and these issues show up in their 'field'. Some people have blocakages in their third eye, so it's easier to pull energy from other places, some sexually.

It's just like some people get more energy on stage than in the crowd. Depends on the indivdual-preference, beliefs, and control of each part etc

Ok i could by that to a degree. But for the sake of argument lets say the person in question has no problems with any of his areas. Since most if not all techniques i have read dont take incount your issues, then wouldnt it be more realistic to move an object with your mind send out energy through your mind and not through your hands. OK on a funny side if what you say is true then you could heat and cool a certain part of your body during a certain energetic activity that would make your partner have facial muscles shifts. :P

Ok i could by that to a degree. But for the sake of argument lets say the person in question has no problems with any of his areas. Since most if not all techniques i have read dont take incount your issues, then wouldnt it be more realistic to move an object with your mind send out energy through your mind and not through your hands. OK on a funny side if what you say is true then you could heat and cool a certain part of your body during a certain energetic activity that would make your partner have facial muscles shifts. :P

hahahaaha

No, but seriously you can cool down and warm up parts where ever you want. I've done this by being attached to a monitor in biofeedback changing it from 87-100 degrees...but it took a few sessions to be able to shift quickly. I've done this for pain mangement in certain inflammation spots being able to direct intense heat more or less to 'smooth' out any pain striking areas. But yes it does have it's advantages in other aspects of life ha-ha

I guess for most people it is easier to visualize their hands being the source of energy getting the object to move, considering it is the hands most people use to get objects to move normally so that is what they are used to. Few people use their forehead to push around objects in normal life, so that can be a hindrance and make it less effective because of subconscious blockages. I mean, how often do you use your forehead to push a button, as in your example? Not often I reckon. Thus the logical mind will imagine that it is easier to move something with the hands than the forehead (where the third eye / brow chakra, which you refer to, is located).

Thats my guess.

-Edward Alexander

Congratz your guess was my guess too. Now with that in mind couldnt one become better at telekentic if the remove the stigmata that henders there mind of the idea what is deemed natural by people. I mean if you really would like to have a higher learning wouldnt it be better to forget the ideas of normal learning.

hahahaaha

No, but seriously you can cool down and warm up parts where ever you want. I've done this by being attached to a monitor in biofeedback changing it from 87-100 degrees...but it took a few sessions to be able to shift quickly. I've done this for pain mangement in certain inflammation spots being able to direct intense heat more or less to 'smooth' out any pain striking areas. But yes it does have it's advantages in other aspects of life ha-ha

Lol yeah its but a good solid debate without insults so figured have little humor. Well I bet the OP got more then what he wanted to know about. :tu:

Now that kinda brings up a good point too. If you could raise or lower your temp if you did it to far either way you could kill yourself. So I think with that said anybody that trys this stuff should be careful and do it with proper people and equipment.

But back on topic were does this energy come from? Do you pull it out of people like psi vamps or do you absorb it from your enviroment?

Congratz your guess was my guess too. Now with that in mind couldnt one become better at telekentic if the remove the stigmata that henders there mind of the idea what is deemed natural by people. I mean if you really would like to have a higher learning wouldnt it be better to forget the ideas of normal learning.

Of course it would be better, but society can really ingrain things into you that isn't exactly the truth. Not to say you should blame your upbrinings for all of what you are or can do, but to change society's way of thinking overtime.

Of course it would be better, but society can really ingrain things into you that isn't exactly the truth. Not to say you should blame your upbrinings for all of what you are or can do, but to change society's way of thinking overtime.

But you could deprogram, llike hypnosis or other methods like that. Or even the way you raise you child, now im not saying people should go tell there kids fantasy stuff is true, but small things could set the motion for change.

Lol yeah its but a good solid debate without insults so figured have little humor. Well I bet the OP got more then what he wanted to know about. :tu:

Now that kinda brings up a good point too. If you could raise or lower your temp if you did it to far either way you could kill yourself. So I think with that said anybody that trys this stuff should be careful and do it with proper people and equipment.

But back on topic were does this energy come from? Do you pull it out of people like psi vamps or do you absorb it from your enviroment?

Both, but I think that body naturally does that.

For example you shake hands with someone a smile lits on your face, when you see them because they make you happy. *one source*

You are out walking and see construction going on, bad smell and you can see them killing trees *another source* you become sad

In both cases you feel the energy of that person responding with a oo happy or this is really devastating!

In a sense we are all psi's because we all take energy, what sets us apart is how much energy we take, constantly. Personally I believe it is a malfunction, and doesn't have to do with the oo I am annoying must be psi -.-

Food is energy, so when you eat you take in energy, when you drink you take it in, energy comes not from one source, but maaaaaaany sources. I mean wouldn't that suck if you could only get energy out of cotton candy and nothing else, so better hope you enjoy that for the rest of your life, not even water can quench your thirst. ONLY cotton candy haha

Being psi some only pull it out from other humans, but others have learned to use natural elements to help them sustain themselves. Just like some people find that skating helps them feel 'set'

But you could deprogram, llike hypnosis or other methods like that. Or even the way you raise you child, now im not saying people should go tell there kids fantasy stuff is true, but small things could set the motion for change.

Yes of course you can always find out the truth for yourself, I truly do not believe in brainwashing. To an extent, if in a prision camp and certain age..ya children will believe almost anything. But once you hit the abstract age of thinking about 11-12 you can see things for yourself.

Yes, that would be a very good idea for parents to do. We teach our kids to call 911, don't talk to strangers. But one thing most don't teach is to teach your child how to 'call' out for help if there is no phone

Basically sending 'mind' messages to anyone that will listen, repeating in their head the location, the description of the person, a street sign, absorbing their enviornment to 'pretend' to send it off to anyone who can be picking it up. I think this would be wonderful to teach our children, I say it would be no harm, but then of course there would be some evil person out there who would use this signal to their advantage