Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hot hands

kweston29

Both, but I think that body naturally does that.

For example you shake hands with someone a smile lits on your face, when you see them because they make you happy. *one source*

You are out walking and see construction going on, bad smell and you can see them killing trees *another source* you become sad

In both cases you feel the energy of that person responding with a oo happy or this is really devastating!

In a sense we are all psi's because we all take energy, what sets us apart is how much energy we take, constantly. Personally I believe it is a malfunction, and doesn't have to do with the oo I am annoying must be psi -.-

Food is energy, so when you eat you take in energy, when you drink you take it in, energy comes not from one source, but maaaaaaany sources. I mean wouldn't that suck if you could only get energy out of cotton candy and nothing else, so better hope you enjoy that for the rest of your life, not even water can quench your thirst. ONLY cotton candy haha

Being psi some only pull it out from other humans, but others have learned to use natural elements to help them sustain themselves. Just like some people find that skating helps them feel 'set'

Oh so you think that tk, psi, whatever name is the same energy i use to run my body? I always heard it was a seperate type of energy, hence why it cant be measured.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insanemind

• puridalan

• kweston29

• darkbreed

Oh so you think that tk, psi, whatever name is the same energy i use to run my body? I always heard it was a seperate type of energy, hence why it cant be measured.

There is a difference to something be seperate and different. Energy is energy, it's how it's routed, recieved, used...that is the difference. Or how it appears.

There is a difference to something be seperate and different. Energy is energy, it's how it's routed, recieved, used...that is the difference. Or how it appears.

Im going to disagree with that I cant take the energy i get from light or people and use it to power my body like the energy i get from food and water.

I could agree if you said energy is energy its difference is how its tranformed. They way you make it sounds if i was in a desert that i could take the energy from the sun and use it just like i would eating food and drinking water and i just dont think thats the case.

Edited by insanemind

Im going to disagree with that I cant take the energy i get from light or people and use it to power my body like the energy i get from food and water.

I could agree if you said energy is energy its difference is how its tranformed. They way you make it sounds if i was in a desert that i could take the energy from the sun and use it just like i would eating food and drinking water and i just dont think thats the case.

Well didn't you hear what I said you CANNOT get all of the energy from one source or you die. It's from multiple sources, ya you can't live off of the sun. Just like you can't live off of either water or food alone given x amount of time.

Well didn't you hear what I said you CANNOT get all of the energy from one source or you die. It's from multiple sources, ya you can't live off of the sun. Just like you can't live off of either water or food alone given x amount of time.

I didnt say live just survive i guess i didnt really say i didnt have food or water. Humans need 3 things to live water,oxygen, and food. If you take away 1 of these 3 things you will die its only matter of time. You cant have oxygen and water and use the energy from the sun to replace food it just doesnt work that way. So out of these 3 things they logically each would provide a different type of energy. If what your saying it true then i could replace one of these energy sources with something else and still live on but you cant now can you?

I didnt say live just survive i guess i didnt really say i didnt have food or water. Humans need 3 things to live water,oxygen, and food. If you take away 1 of these 3 things you will die its only matter of time. You cant have oxygen and water and use the energy from the sun to replace food it just doesnt work that way. So out of these 3 things they logically each would provide a different type of energy. If what your saying it true then i could replace one of these energy sources with something else and still live on but you cant now can you?

Okay wise crack, if you want to be an animal that just eats lives and drinks with no social interaction or anything. Stick you in a white room with oxygen, water and food so you can have all the energy you need..now would you want to live after that

Okay wise crack, if you want to be an animal that just eats lives and drinks with no social interaction or anything. Stick you in a white room with oxygen, water and food so you can have all the energy you need..now would you want to live after that

I didnt say it was much of a life but it is a life, but it was to show you that energy does have difference. I dont require social interaction to live but i do require them 3 things.

I didnt say it was much of a life but it is a life, but it was to show you that energy does have difference. I dont require social interaction to live but i do require them 3 things.

Actually can't say that is true. Remember the study they did on the infants that were held and not held/social interaction and how many of them died because of not having that...so can we really say that for sure?

Edited by puridalan

Actually can't say that is true. Remember the study they did on the infants that were held and not held/social interaction and how many of them died because of not having that...so can we really say that for sure?

No i dont remeber any study like you said, and i cant really see were a study like this would be acceptable in the U.S. surely social services would of stepped in before any infant died. Ill go with it though if they didnt have any social interaction then surely they would of died of starvation, dehydration, or many other illness that comes from living in waste. But there is lots of animals that live with no social interaction even with parents.

No i dont remeber any study like you said, and i cant really see were a study like this would be acceptable in the U.S. surely social services would of stepped in before any infant died. Ill go with it though if they didnt have any social interaction then surely they would of died of starvation, dehydration, or many other illness that comes from living in waste. But there is lots of animals that live with no social interaction even with parents.

hahaa No this is in most of the physcology books, most of it done in foreign countries, some centuries ago. Where they had orphanges and seen how many of the infants who were taken care of didn't die as to who did by no human contact. This study was brought up due to the neglect of children, in order to help stop it. I'll have to get some sites.

hahaa No this is in most of the physcology books, most of it done in foreign countries, some centuries ago. Where they had orphanges and seen how many of the infants who were taken care of didn't die as to who did by no human contact. This study was brought up due to the neglect of children, in order to help stop it. I'll have to get some sites.

Ok but it still doesnt change the last line I posted. Also honestly if this test was done centuries ago then, you cant say that they died from no social interaction and not some other virus that was all over back then that nobody had a clear understanding of. I will agree though that i cant say without doubt humans could live with no social interaction at all. The body how ever can, the mind i cant say.

Ok but it still doesnt change the last line I posted. Also honestly if this test was done centuries ago then, you cant say that they died from no social interaction and not some other virus that was all over back then that nobody had a clear understanding of. I will agree though that i cant say without doubt humans could live with no social interaction at all. The body how ever can, the mind i cant say.

No no no..ughh sorry I should be explaing myself better, the test itself was ran in the 1900s, just centuries before and then they were having these major issues, especially in the I want to say slavic countries...but I'll have to pull it up..in the orphanges.

No no no..ughh sorry I should be explaing myself better, the test itself was ran in the 1900s, just centuries before and then they were having these major issues, especially in the I want to say slavic countries...but I'll have to pull it up..in the orphanges.

OK Ill wait for you to find a site before I make a judgement call on "If humans need social interaction to live."

OK Ill wait for you to find a site before I make a judgement call on "If humans need social interaction to live."

I'll at least give you the book it was out of for the time being, type in Myers seventh edition pyschology book

People always need somebody else to converse with since we are social creatures. I to learned this is a psychology class I took this year for school.

People always need somebody else to converse with since we are social creatures. I to learned this is a psychology class I took this year for school.

Yes, but not just to make friends, but for basic learning skils. Humans survive by having a parent or someone older that can teach them. In anatomy you also learn that this is vital using certain playing tools and what not in order to go through the right 'stages' of hand movements. If you skip one that child can have literally troubles using their digits correctly, but what I just said is a lot longer to actually explain.

Yes, but not just to make friends, but for basic learning skils. Humans survive by having a parent or someone older that can teach them. In anatomy you also learn that this is vital using certain playing tools and what not in order to go through the right 'stages' of hand movements. If you skip one that child can have literally troubles using their digits correctly, but what I just said is a lot longer to actually explain.

Ok but your putting to much into it, the question was can LIFE live with out social interaction. Lets look at spiders they have little to no social interaction but they live, right? It really comes down to how much survival insticts we really have. The more I think about it this is probably a question with a hard answer to find, alot like were did the first humans come from, how did they know what to do to live?

Ok but your putting to much into it, the question was can LIFE live with out social interaction. Lets look at spiders they have little to no social interaction but they live, right? It really comes down to how much survival insticts we really have. The more I think about it this is probably a question with a hard answer to find, alot like were did the first humans come from, how did they know what to do to live?

the last time i checked, spiders couldn't talk and there not HUMAN

the last time i checked, spiders couldn't talk and there not HUMAN

Wolfs cant talk but the communitcate and have social behavior. Spiders are life. So now talking and being human is the only way for life to be soically interactive, Im sorry but i dont know if you just dont understand what were talking about or if your just being ignorant to the facts ive bein stating.

Wolfs cant talk but the communitcate and have social behavior. Spiders are life. So now talking and being human is the only way for life to be soically interactive, Im sorry but i dont know if you just dont understand what were talking about or if your just being ignorant to the facts ive bein stating.

No im just wondering how this post got all the way to this topic

No im just wondering how this post got all the way to this topic

Lol I mentioned earlier that you got way more then you probably was apecting when you posted this topic. It is a good read IMO between 2 people debating psi energy. If you read it all you will understand how we got to this point. If you want us to stop I will ask a mod if he could move our post to a new topic I will create.

Lol I mentioned earlier that you got way more then you probably was apecting when you posted this topic. It is a good read IMO between 2 people debating psi energy. If you read it all you will understand how we got to this point. If you want us to stop I will ask a mod if he could move our post to a new topic I will create.

No you don't have to stop.

I like reading it and love debating. I just don't realize what I say sometimes before its to late.

So don't take anything personal if I offend you in anyway lol.

No you don't have to stop.

I like reading it and love debating. I just don't realize what I say sometimes before its to late.

So don't take anything personal if I offend you in anyway lol.

I wasnt offended I just didnt think you knew what we were talking about in relation of what was being discussed at the time.

If you have a hard time understanding anything either of us said just ask. I know both of us can be little confusing. Ill give ya little briefing quick try to save ya sometime to catch up. We started talking about the heat in your hands, I asked why would you channel an energy to your hands if it comes from you mind, wouldnt it be eaiser to send it striaghtout from the source. Then it was said that the energy came from multiple places on your body and that everyone uses there hands cause the connection of hands do the work is imprinted in your mind. then i asked were the energy comes from, puri then said everywhere and that energy was energy and that its all the same. In which I said we if its all the same then i could use energy from the sun and not eat food. Which then i stated that life needs 3 things oxygen food and water take away any of these you die which shows that they have different types of energy. Which he stated that all we do is eat drink and breath all day and that we need social interaction to live too. And thats what we are debating now. Hope that helped :tu: