Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
kweston29

Hot hands

56 posts in this topic

kweston29
I wasnt offended I just didnt think you knew what we were talking about in relation of what was being discussed at the time.

If you have a hard time understanding anything either of us said just ask. I know both of us can be little confusing. Ill give ya little briefing quick try to save ya sometime to catch up. We started talking about the heat in your hands, I asked why would you channel an energy to your hands if it comes from you mind, wouldnt it be eaiser to send it striaghtout from the source. Then it was said that the energy came from multiple places on your body and that everyone uses there hands cause the connection of hands do the work is imprinted in your mind. then i asked were the energy comes from, puri then said everywhere and that energy was energy and that its all the same. In which I said we if its all the same then i could use energy from the sun and not eat food. Which then i stated that life needs 3 things oxygen food and water take away any of these you die which shows that they have different types of energy. Which he stated that all we do is eat drink and breath all day and that we need social interaction to live too. And thats what we are debating now. Hope that helped :tu:

Thank you lol

So do you think telekinesis is possible or anything like that?

puridalan
Thank you lol

In a sense yes..but as for moving like a bookshelf and stuff...no I think the mind has other ways of doing things, but just my opinion. Not like you could move an airplane with your mind or so far I haven't seen it done.

kweston29
In a sense yes..but as for moving like a bookshelf and stuff...no I think the mind has other ways of doing things, but just my opinion. Not like you could move an airplane with your mind or so far I haven't seen it done.

I never even said I could move a piece of paper lol

insanemind
Thank you lol

I answered this in the other topic lol

nohands

hehe lol i cannot comprehend how can an energy from the hand moves an object like in telekinesis

miyako

really i am in a computer class with my classmates, but tmy sitmate catch a glimpse of this. I hope she will not think of me as a weirdo bye now