Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skepticism surrounds Bigfoot DNA test, photographs

UM-Bot

The costume and/or mask is not cheap. There's a paper trail leading to these clowns. If someone is sitting on it, I hope it's because he or she plans to blackmail their asses.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• silentdan

• Incorrigible1

• SoCrazes

Oh, there are several more biological and zoological reasons why bigfoot can't exist.

For instance, a large primate most likely can't maintain a breeding population AND ALSO be so spread out as to not be documented.

It doesn't matter though. 2+2=4 no matter how many times you write it in a forum. If you are arguing with people who want to fantasize that 2+2=5, you have no choice, really, than to keep posting the mathmatics behind why 2+2 does NOT equal 5. But, alas, they are dead set in their fantasy, and they don't want to consider reality...

That's fine. As long as you don't behave with such ignorance when you vote or make life decisions. But I'll keep popping in once in a while to rain a little bit of reality down on the fantasy parade....if you don't mind, that is.

Apparently you have never been in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. There are hundreds of thousands of square miles that no-one has ever set foot in. I don't know about Georgia, I've never been there. I firmly believe this latest bigfoot thing is a hoax, which is too bad. I know there is something out there because I've seen it several years ago.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not they exist because I don't care what you think. I've seen it and that's all the proof I need. Untill my first encounter I was a firm nonbeliever. I've spent my entire life (almost seven decades) in the Pacific Northwest and a good portian of it in the woods. I've run across several bigfoot hunters and up untill my first encounter I thought they were all full of it but that all changed after an encounter with this thing.

Assuming that they (bigfoot) are fairly intellegent, it would be no problem to hide in the PNW and to hide all evidence of being there. Any person with a good knowledge of the PNW and good survival skills could disappear and never be seen again. And it would be much more enjoyable with a person of the opposite sex. lol

Anyway, that's my rant

Odie

There are hundreds of thousands of square miles that no-one has ever set foot in.

No there are not. That is a misconception.

And no you have not seen bigfoot. You either only think you have, or you are lying.

Any person with a good knowledge of the PNW and good survival skills could disappear and never be seen again.

Yes, tha'ts true. But they could not keep their species going. but you folks will stretch the imagination and ignore as many facts and biological rules as you have to keep your delusion alive.

Apparently you have never been in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. There are hundreds of thousands of square miles that no-one has ever set foot in.

Any person with a good knowledge of the PNW and good survival skills could disappear and never be seen again. And it would be much more enjoyable with a person of the opposite sex. lol

Odie

Sorry Odie, I have to call Shenanigans. Hundreds of thousands of square miles nobody has ever set foot in? *People grab your broomsticks...*

Can you please back this claim. I believe you are under the wrong impression.

One person - maybe, even with the best Bigfoot trackers in the world now up and running :rofl: . 3,500 to 7,000? I dont think so. Check the estimate claimed to be the population count.

Edited by psyche101

Lol so true. I was over Santa by 5. I think its stupid to teach kids that Santa exists.

Not at all. A good lesson to determine reality from fantasy along life's path - with presents!!

No more guessing anyway. It is not Biff, according to the DNA this is the first discovered Humoppossum. Guess they miss out on Bushnells Biff reward.

Shucks!!!

No there are not. That is a misconception.

And no you have not seen bigfoot. You either only think you have, or you are lying.

Yes, tha'ts true. But they could not keep their species going. but you folks will stretch the imagination and ignore as many facts and biological rules as you have to keep your delusion alive.

LOL Like I said, I'm not gonna argue with you. Especially since you know everything there is to know. By golly, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone that knows everything. You must be the smartest man in the world.

Odie

Ha ha! I don't know everything there is to know, I just understand the basic principles of biology and ecology, and I have a firm grounding in reality.

"And no you have not seen bigfoot. You either only think you have, or you are lying."

Neognosis, you MUST know everything if you know about me and you've never met or seen me. To make a statement like that you are either very ecotistical or you DO know everything. I could accept something like "I don't believe you" or "I don't believe there is such a thing" but to downright call me a liar is downright self righteous of you. I agree that there are a lot of frauds going on just like the current one but that doesn't explain the people who have had genuine encounters of which there are many. I know I'm not going to change your mind and I don't intend to. All I'm saying is every individual has different beliefs and different experiences and you have every right to believe as you do. As do I, but to go around calling people liars is just rude.

Cheers..... Odie

oops, gotta watch my spelling

Edited by odiesbsc