Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia threaten nuclear strike on Poland

secondhand

im begining to suspect poland starts everything, ww2 when the nazi invaded poland and now poland is at the begining again.

its always poland.

poland was in 1939. hitler started in 1933 he had already invaded and taken 3 countries and the dmz zone between him and france.

in 1939 the usa had 10 tanks, 10 machine guns. and I think 1000 rifles. Basic training the troops were using wooden guns.

in 1941 the usa was just ready to fight a two front war. This is what hitler was scared of. He had been building for 6 years had to take 3 countries to prepare for war with england and russia. The united states take two years and was doing lend lease to get ready.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Cleomenes

• puridalan

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not insane.... Just trying to maintain Russian strategical advantage.

Poland has been warned by Russia and if they put in that missile defense shield they get what they deserve.... For every action there is a reaction.

true.

what would our reaction be if for instance N Korea were to place missiles on the boarder in Mexico ? not alot , just a dozen. and make up some excuse for it ? We'd be p***ed off as well.

this isn't about Iran or anything like that since the gulf is full enough of defense missiles and we could always launch from other sites.

this is us trying to saber rattle and Russia is rattling back so we can't be surprised about it.

Thanks for bringing all this to my attention. The U.N it to scared to step on toes, and the Security council wont go anywhere with china and russia continually pushing against everything. The north korean goverment isn't fit to lead its people, an Invasion of N.K is and was more much needed then Iraq..

No I have written a whole theory about it on another computer. Basically these camps have indeed sparked some type of agreement between 'said' countries. China is the leader, they know what they are doing and they will stop at nothing to control every aspect. They have no objection, because they have the number of people and don't care if they die. They made an agreement with North Korea to ship some of the politcal people other people that broke their laws into the NK camps. Reason being didn't want them to make them look bad, and they already have toy shop/labor camps in china. These camps were for toture, and in fact China would detain Japanese into these camps.

Just so you know China really hates Japan. So, if you ever tell someone that they look chinese when they are asian and vic versa..prepare to get some insults

Now Russia fits in with nuclear weapons as well, but they keep the camps on the North west side of the border in the mountains..far enough out range no one really asks or cares

And then you have France who supplies all of the weapons around the world spefically to these countries more so. North Korea is not really run by it's government, China is renting it so to speak and really in control of both countries, in my opinion.

So when war does come you can expect Russia, China, NK, and France to be on a side

Expect Japan, US and britian to be on ours

If that goes down it's a moot point who is on who's side, we'll all be dead. Apart from any canny fella who's built a bunker on Vanuatu. But that'll probably get flooded out.

Just makes me shake my head watchng the tit-for-tat schoolboy one-upmanship of these fools in charge. I happen to be very fond of my family and friends, not to mention my ***, and would be nonplussed to see it all blown into oblivion by some idiots who I reckon I could beat up in real life if I met them. Might need a weapon to take down Putin though, he jogs with his shirt off.

Anyway if anone gets through this I'll meet you by the charred radioactive stump that used to be Big Ben. I'll be the one with the three arms and the radiation sickness. We can share a rusty can of beans that I will have looted.

I predict a surge in church attendances in the coming weeks. I might play the Pascal's Wager card, it can't hurt.

Oh dear Lord, what a crazy world.

You sure france would go against the EU? Alot of major countries smuggle/supply weapons, dosn't mean they side with their customers..

If that goes down it's a moot point who is on who's side, we'll all be dead. Apart from any canny fella who's built a bunker on Vanuatu. But that'll probably get flooded out.

Just makes me shake my head watchng the tit-for-tat schoolboy one-upmanship of these fools in charge. I happen to be very fond of my family and friends, not to mention my ***, and would be nonplussed to see it all blown into oblivion by some idiots who I reckon I could beat up in real life if I met them. Might need a weapon to take down Putin though, he jogs with his shirt off.

Anyway if anone gets through this I'll meet you by the charred radioactive stump that used to be Big Ben. I'll be the one with the three arms and the radiation sickness. We can share a rusty can of beans that I will have looted.

I predict a surge in church attendances in the coming weeks. I might play the Pascal's Wager card, it can't hurt.

Oh dear Lord, what a crazy world.

hahaha

Some of my friends from Russia lived 20 minutes out of Chernobyl. So when ever they introduced themselves they would say where then say, "And that's why we look like this from the radioactive posioning" Of course they weren't messed up, but just hella funny.

Ackulla

eez vee nee tee puljashta meyleed nee lee ee :)

hahaha

Some of my friends from Russia lived 20 minutes out of Chernobyl. So when ever they introduced themselves they would say where then say, "And that's why we look like this from the radioactive posioning" Of course they weren't messed up, but just hella funny.

Ackulla

eez vee nee tee puljashta meyleed nee lee ee :)

I call BS.....

Chernobyl isn't in Russia it's in the Ukraine.

This is sarcasm, or troll, or you think Poland is located on another planet?

I'm a troll for stating my opinion... O.K I'm a troll then.

Poland is located close to Russia.... The only reason whether the US admits it or not for the installation of this shield is to gain strategical advantage over Russia and other power brokers in that part of the world.

Russia threatening or even invading Poland is in reality no different then when the US attacked Cuba because the Soviets were trying to gain a strategical advantage in this hemisphere.

It was only a threat. If Russia attacks Poland it will be the dumbest mistake they could make. And Russia is not that dumb.

Russia holds all the cards.... Europe can't or won't attack Russia because their natural gas will be cut off, The US can't attack because they are engaged in to many wars already, Nations like China for example won't attack because they are allies with Russia.

Let's also not forget they have an assload of nukes as well and attacking them would be suicide.

He's from Israel....genius.

Just another Jew hater...that is pathetic.

So just because someone thought that someones sig was pathetic and because the person who has the sig is from Israel it makes them racist..... He never said he hated Jews or Israel.

I'm not offended by the remark and I'm half a Jew.

Yes, I've noticed that. I get being a pacifist and against the war and everything, but then the same people praise Russia for doing the same things they condemn the US for doing.

I didn't criticize the US for it's attack on Cuba when the reds wanted to install nukes there.... The situation between Russia and Poland is no different.

In this case it's all about strategic advantage in that part of the world.

I'm not sure what goes on in ninja's head but mabey he was offended by a war machine flanked by two religious symbols.

I dunno, all I can say for sure is that your "jew hater!" reaction was.... pathetic.

Agreed...

poland was in 1939. hitler started in 1933 he had already invaded and taken 3 countries and the dmz zone between him and france.

Actually the only nation annexed by Germany before Poland was Austria which went unopposed.

in 1941 the usa was just ready to fight a two front war. This is what hitler was scared of. He had been building for 6 years had to take 3 countries to prepare for war with england and russia. The united states take two years and was doing lend lease to get ready.

The Us didn't play as much of a role in Germany's defeat as you think.... The Germans essentially beat themselves by trying to invade Russia... If they would not have attempted to invade Russia and there was no counter attack by Russia It is very likely that Germany would have taken all of Europe.

====

Folks this situation is no different from the US/Cuba conflict during the 60's.... If I were alive back then and a US citizen I would have supported military action just like if I were in Russia I would support it against Poland.

I call BS.....

I know that, didn't you hear what I said, they lived outside of chernobyl -.- and yes they told me they are from Russia I am not going to argue with them nietche nie drazvo e kako si

I know that, didn't you hear what I said, they lived outside of chernobyl -.- and yes they told me they are from Russia I am not going to argue with them nietche nie drazvo e kako si

Russia is more then 20 minutes away from Chernobyl.... The closest nation to Chernobyl is to the north and that is Belarus.

Also the are around Chernobyl about 2849 square km (evacuated zone) is still considered a no man's land as the radiation levels there are still 10-100 times more then the background levels.

The only people who live by Chernobyl are mostly elderly people who didn't want to leave and there are only 300 of them.

I think your Ukrainian/Russian friends are yanking your chain.

What are we... in the cold war again?

It never ended, SC. It was just fought on different battlegrounds.

I call BS.....

I'm a troll for stating my opinion... O.K I'm a troll then.

Poland is located close to Russia.... The only reason whether the US admits it or not for the installation of this shield is to gain strategical advantage over Russia and other power brokers in that part of the world.

Russia threatening or even invading Poland is in reality no different then when the US attacked Cuba because the Soviets were trying to gain a strategical advantage in this hemisphere.

Russia holds all the cards.... Europe can't or won't attack Russia because their natural gas will be cut off, The US can't attack because they are engaged in to many wars already, Nations like China for example won't attack because they are allies with Russia.

Let's also not forget they have an assload of nukes as well and attacking them would be suicide.

So just because someone thought that someones sig was pathetic and because the person who has the sig is from Israel it makes them racist..... He never said he hated Jews or Israel.

I'm not offended by the remark and I'm half a Jew.

I didn't criticize the US for it's attack on Cuba when the reds wanted to install nukes there.... The situation between Russia and Poland is no different.

In this case it's all about strategic advantage in that part of the world.

Agreed...

Actually the only nation annexed by Germany before Poland was Austria which went unopposed.

The Us didn't play as much of a role in Germany's defeat as you think.... The Germans essentially beat themselves by trying to invade Russia... If they would not have attempted to invade Russia and there was no counter attack by Russia It is very likely that Germany would have taken all of Europe.

====

Folks this situation is no different from the US/Cuba conflict during the 60's.... If I were alive back then and a US citizen I would have supported military action just like if I were in Russia I would support it against Poland.

I guess you forgot that part of chek. that was annexed by austeria. or that hitler helped lead a coop in chek and put a puppet in.

Actually, looking at these developments politically and strategically, they make no sense what so ever.

I mean put aside all the sexy "Russian empire" and "Cold War is Back" tones you see in the media, I look at what Russia is doing, and it makes absolutely no sense. Russia knows the United States is an ally and has no aspiration to launch an attack against them. They declared their willingness to participate and assist the United States in the War on Terrorism, which Russia suffers greatly (Chechnya, what happened in the Beslan school hostage crisis), and against the possibility Iran's ICBMs will be able to reach central Europe (they can already reach Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and parts of Romania, all NATO members).

Eventually as this East-West crisis unfolds, what could unroll next is a Russian invasion and annexation of East Ukraine, which is populated by Russian-speaking majority anyhow, and is quite pro-Russian. Ukraine agreed to have the same missiles Poland agreed to today, and are due to get an answer if they'll be accepted to NATO this December. My bet - it's going to be a hot winter in Europe. While Poland is located in central Europe and is already a decade-long member of the NATO alliance, Ukraine is practically the backyard of Russia, is seeing in Russia as historically part of the Russian homeland, is the birthplace of the Russian nation and Russia most certainly will not tolerate these missiles being stationed there.

Russia knows the United States is an ally and has no aspiration to launch an attack against them. They declared their willingness to participate and assist the United States in the War on Terrorism, which Russia suffers greatly (Chechnya, what happened in the Beslan school hostage crisis), and against the possibility Iran's ICBMs will be able to reach central Europe (they can already reach Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and parts of Romania, all NATO members).

Erikl, thats not exactly formulated. US is not an ally for Russia, US is a partner, or rather was a partner before Kosovo and Iraq. This does not stop them from having contradictions, but the nuclear parity prevents them from plotting any attack on US.

As for war on terror, there was a long period in the past when US was an ally of Taleban against USSR, so nothing stops Russia to become ally of Taleban against US now, as Taleban does not threaten Russia anyhow, Russia's troubles come from the same place as attack on WTC - from Saudi Arabia... But they may be over soon in historical perspective, as by 2050 50% of Russian army would be Muslims. Also, Russia probably does not care about Iranian ICBMs because for the 1000 years they were neighbours they had only one war in early 19th century, and this only war was started by Russia - and Iran as such only was aggressive in the times of Xerxes and Cyrus the Great, since those old days they prefer their halva and Shiraz wine to any war outside the country. And certainly it pleases Russia greatly that Iran's ICBMs can reach NATO members.

But I can partially agree with you on the possibility of the hot winters in EU.

I didn't say the US and Russia were allies, I said they are allies in the War on Terrorism. Both Putin and Bush gave mutual speeches about this issue.

As for Russia's support for the Taliban - you confuse the Soviet Union with todays Russia (while current events might be a good reason to not make a different between the two...). The U.S helped the Taliban against the Soviets, not against Russia.

And believe me, Russia does care about Iranian ICBM, but they care much more about arms money and seeing their weapons being bought and used.

Russia and Persia didn't have wars in the past because they didn't have mutual borders with each other, but the Persians did have wars with the Byzantines, which were the forefathers of the Russians politically and culturally. The only time they did was the 19th century when Russia expanded enough to reach Persia, but by that time Persia was a weak nation and in the shadow of a much stronger empire - the Ottomans, which the Russians had many wars with.

The U.S helped the Taliban against the Soviets, not against Russia.

They helped Taleban to kill the Russians... I hope you would not say that Germany killed 6 millions of Germans during Holocaust? Those victims technically were not Jews...

They helped Taleban to kill the Russians... I hope you would not say that Germany killed 6 millions of Germans during Holocaust? Those victims technically were not Jews...

They were, ofcourse, Jews. they idetified themselves as Jews, and the Nazis themselves sought after them because of their Jewishness. And besides, the vast majority of the Jews killed in WW2 weren't citizens of Germany, but Polish and Russian Jews.

The Soviet Union was multi-ethnic nation, and they didn't call themselves Russians, they named their citizens "Soviets". Only about half of the 290 million Soviet citizens were ethnic Russians. There were over 200 nationalities, all united under one title: "Soviets". Heck, it's very possible that most of the soldiers in Afghanistan were of Kazakh or central-Asian ethnicity, because it would be cheaper to move them from their soviet republics to Afghanistan than to move Russian soldiers all the way from Europe.

I wouldn't worry too much about this. Eventually the Russians will realize that the componants of the missle defense shields the Poles are supposed to maintain are pointing backwards.

Are you suggesting that the Polish are stupid?

Poland's deal with the United States to set up parts of a missile defence shield on Polish territory

aren't they like 60 years too late

It was only a threat. If Russia attacks Poland it will be the dumbest mistake they could make. And Russia is not that dumb.

One word...Yeltsin

What are we... in the cold war again?

I thought the globe was heating......oh wait lol my bad...yeah um I dont think it ever finished

He's not insane.... Just trying to maintain Russian strategical advantage.

Poland has been warned by Russia and if they put in that missile defense shield they get what they deserve.... For every action there is a reaction.

Russia using nuclear weapons against Poland is like India using nuclear weapons against Pakistan. If they have two brain cells to rub together, it isn't going to happen.

Russia using nuclear weapons against Poland is like India using nuclear weapons against Pakistan. If they have two brain cells to rub together, it isn't going to happen.

Exactly! Why risk total destruction why risk being nuked themselves. Russia got its titties in a tangle over georgia now they are having a go at anyone and anything.

linked-image

He's from Israel....genius.

Just another Jew hater...that is pathetic.

So is my SIL and you could not pay her to have a sig line like that.

Of course, there will be no nuclear war over Poland, this is just usual political bargaining, but it’s scary to hear opinions such as “USA attacked Cuba so it’s OK for Russia to invade anyone”. There’re people living in Poland, in case you haven’t noticed. If you don’t care about Poles (BTW, they are human just like arrogant you) think again - are you sure your *** is safe anywhere in case someone actually starts nuclear exchange? Would you still think it was Russia’s right to secure its interests if you start glowing in the dark?

“Let them have Poland, why should we care?” logic has been seen in history already and it didn’t turn out very well.

After all, just like any other country, Poland decides on its own about its allies, and this decision cannot be excuse for starting a war. Unless they attack some minor radio-station in a neighbouring country. I’m sure it’s a crime worthy of WWIII in some people’s minds.

No I have written a whole theory about it on another computer. Basically these camps have indeed sparked some type of agreement between 'said' countries. China is the leader, they know what they are doing and they will stop at nothing to control every aspect. They have no objection, because they have the number of people and don't care if they die. They made an agreement with North Korea to ship some of the politcal people other people that broke their laws into the NK camps. Reason being didn't want them to make them look bad, and they already have toy shop/labor camps in china. These camps were for toture, and in fact China would detain Japanese into these camps.

Just so you know China really hates Japan. So, if you ever tell someone that they look chinese when they are asian and vic versa..prepare to get some insults

Now Russia fits in with nuclear weapons as well, but they keep the camps on the North west side of the border in the mountains..far enough out range no one really asks or cares

And then you have France who supplies all of the weapons around the world spefically to these countries more so. North Korea is not really run by it's government, China is renting it so to speak and really in control of both countries, in my opinion.

So when war does come you can expect Russia, China, NK, and France to be on a side

Expect Japan, US and britian to be on ours

England will never side against France and France will never side against England. Where do people get such thoughts from??