Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia threaten nuclear strike on Poland

secondhand

You sure france would go against the EU? Alot of major countries smuggle/supply weapons, dosn't mean they side with their customers..

Yeah, like the US. Will we side agaisnt ourselves? :rolleyes:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Cleomenes

• puridalan

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't believe that theres much chance in it happening anyway.....if a nuclear strike happens it will not be limited to just the US and Russia everyone will get in on the deal...thing is the Russians do not want to die anymore than people in the US want too...but then agian its a way for all those dooms day sayers to get their wish..........

I call BS.....

Chernobyl isn't in Russia it's in the Ukraine.

I'm a troll for stating my opinion... O.K I'm a troll then.

Poland is located close to Russia.... The only reason whether the US admits it or not for the installation of this shield is to gain strategical advantage over Russia and other power brokers in that part of the world.

Russia threatening or even invading Poland is in reality no different then when the US attacked Cuba because the Soviets were trying to gain a strategical advantage in this hemisphere.

Russia holds all the cards.... Europe can't or won't attack Russia because their natural gas will be cut off, The US can't attack because they are engaged in to many wars already, Nations like China for example won't attack because they are allies with Russia.

Let's also not forget they have an assload of nukes as well and attacking them would be suicide.

So just because someone thought that someones sig was pathetic and because the person who has the sig is from Israel it makes them racist..... He never said he hated Jews or Israel.

I'm not offended by the remark and I'm half a Jew.

I didn't criticize the US for it's attack on Cuba when the reds wanted to install nukes there.... The situation between Russia and Poland is no different.

In this case it's all about strategic advantage in that part of the world.

Agreed...

Actually the only nation annexed by Germany before Poland was Austria which went unopposed.

The Us didn't play as much of a role in Germany's defeat as you think.... The Germans essentially beat themselves by trying to invade Russia... If they would not have attempted to invade Russia and there was no counter attack by Russia It is very likely that Germany would have taken all of Europe.

====

Folks this situation is no different from the US/Cuba conflict during the 60's.... If I were alive back then and a US citizen I would have supported military action just like if I were in Russia I would support it against Poland.

:tu:

I'm not sure what goes on in ninja's head but mabey he was offended by a war machine flanked by two religious symbols.

I dunno, all I can say for sure is that your "jew hater!" reaction was.... pathetic.

Ninja didn't make the comment that the star of David was pathetic, that was AcidHead. Sounded pretty anti-semetic to me, but if it didn't bother Erik then fine.

Russia threatening or even invading Poland is in reality no different then when the US attacked Cuba because the Soviets were trying to gain a strategical advantage in this hemisphere.

So just because someone thought that someones sig was pathetic and because the person who has the sig is from Israel it makes them racist..... He never said he hated Jews or Israel.

I'm not offended by the remark and I'm half a Jew.

I didn't criticize the US for it's attack on Cuba when the reds wanted to install nukes there.... The situation between Russia and Poland is no different.

Actually the only nation annexed by Germany before Poland was Austria which went unopposed.

The Us didn't play as much of a role in Germany's defeat as you think.... The Germans essentially beat themselves by trying to invade Russia... If they would not have attempted to invade Russia and there was no counter attack by Russia It is very likely that Germany would have taken all of Europe.

If calling the Star of David pathetic doesn't bother you....OK.

The US attacked Cuba.....when did that happen?

If the US and the Allies didn't invade France during D-Day, Europe would still be occupied. FYI, Germany DID occupy all of Europe, until the Allies began their European offensive in Italy.

As for war on terror, there was a long period in the past when US was an ally of Taleban against USSR, so nothing stops Russia to become ally of Taleban against US now, as Taleban does not threaten Russia anyhow, Russia's troubles come from the same place as attack on WTC - from Saudi Arabia... But they may be over soon in historical perspective, as by 2050 50% of Russian army would be Muslims. Also, Russia probably does not care about Iranian ICBMs because for the 1000 years they were neighbours they had only one war in early 19th century, and this only war was started by Russia - and Iran as such only was aggressive in the times of Xerxes and Cyrus the Great, since those old days they prefer their halva and Shiraz wine to any war outside the country. And certainly it pleases Russia greatly that Iran's ICBMs can reach NATO members.

The US was never an ally of the Taliban. Go back and review the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. After the Soviets pulled out, the puppet government fell and in the power vacuum the Taliban took over...so that was post Soviet occupation. Russia has never been an ally of the Taliban either.

How is Saudi Arabia causing Russia trouble?

The Iranians do NOT have ICBM'S.

When did Russia and Iran have a War?

Edited by Aztec Warrior

England will never side against France and France will never side against England. Where do people get such thoughts from??

It's not a thought so much as the truth. Laugh all you want, just like people laughed about the camps. Fact is England is going to side with us against France, they may not like it, but they will. No one likes war nor likes to pick allies, but over the years from trade and torture ect people have choosen their 'partners'. France never wants to do anything, except have the most nuclear power plants in one little area ha-ha, like a drug dealer they do most of the killings behind scenes...but so do a lot of countries.

Believe me if you want or not, but that's exactly what is going to happen in a few years.

Ninja didn't make the comment that the star of David was pathetic, that was AcidHead. Sounded pretty anti-semetic to me, but if it didn't bother Erik then fine.

whats with the sig?... a fighter jet placed between two stars of David?... pathetic IMO...

It's not a thought so much as the truth. Laugh all you want, just like people laughed about the camps. Fact is England is going to side with us against France, they may not like it, but they will. No one likes war nor likes to pick allies, but over the years from trade and torture ect people have choosen their 'partners'. France never wants to do anything, except have the most nuclear power plants in one little area ha-ha, like a drug dealer they do most of the killings behind scenes...but so do a lot of countries.

Believe me if you want or not, but that's exactly what is going to happen in a few years.

If the "truth" was brought out into the open, the french goverment would deny it and pledge its countries strength to fighting injustice and whatnot.

They would not go against the EU/Britian..

No one can predict the future, but based on what Nicholas Sarkozy stated this week, I doubt it.

Regarding the OP, I'm almost positive that in the event of a full nuclear exchange, Poland would get nuked whether or not they had the ABM equipment located in-country, simply because they are so close to Russia. IIRC, the Soviets actually planned to nuke the Warsaw Pact members if they ever got into a full nuclear exchange with NATO, simply because they didn't want them sweeping east into what would be the ruins of the Soviet Union. That was, of course, if NATO didn't nuke them first.

Keep in mind, too, that apparently the Poles had agreed to set up the ABM equipment a week before the Georgian debacle, but were still working out the details. It would probably be wrong to say that their acceptance was a reaction to the Russian military in Georgia.

Aztec, I posted my comment regarding the replies on my signature earlier, and my thought is that there some things that do not worthy further attention. But I appreciate your standing up against such things.

No one can predict the future, but based on what Nicholas Sarkozy stated this week, I doubt it.

On one? I beg to differ, it happens all the time. But it is partially correct in no one can predict the whole future...I will agree there.

Oh how I love those Israeli-bashers so-called "pacifists". They are anti-violence, condemn war, but only when the West wages it against anti-democratic and downright terror forces. When Russia wages genocide in Chechnya, or Georgia, it's OK - you don't hear anything from all those human rights adherents. When Muslims genocide Muslims - it's fine as well. It's understandable. Your fake morality is the real weapon of mass destruction.

What's pathetic is the double standards you and your like posses. Quoting FDR or Churchill when they would have had dislike the like of you is nothing but hypocrisy.

..i thank you for your wonderful comments..

The US was never an ally of the Taliban.

LOL- sure they were not an ally, what US did it just established Taleban!

Go back and review the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. After the Soviets pulled out, the puppet government fell and in the power vacuum the Taliban took over...so that was post Soviet occupation. Russia has never been an ally of the Taliban either.

Thats what I said- it wasnt an ally but it threatens to become one - as they are talking now about stopping the delivery of supplies to US troops in Afghanistan (its now done by Russia)

How is Saudi Arabia causing Russia trouble?

The only source of Muslim insurgency in Russia is Wakhabbi sect from Saudi Arabia, which expands in Russian Muslim areas, fed by petrodollars.

The Iranians do NOT have ICBM'S.

They've just launched one! ICBM - this is anything which can put a satellite to the orbit.

When did Russia and Iran have a War?

In 1820s

If the "truth" was brought out into the open, the french goverment would deny it and pledge its countries strength to fighting injustice and whatnot.

They would not go against the EU/Britian..

Yes, they would, InHuman! Today France has the most pro-American president it ever had since Great Revolution and also the most anti-Russian one since Napoleon, as Sarcozy is a son of Hungarian political refugee after Russian takeover in 1956. And yet he is the one who now helps Russia to establish control over breakaway areas of Georgia.

France is binded with Germany, and Germany is binded with Russia. EU is only a paper state, not a real empire. French policy would be always favouring France only, not anyone else; France is ruled by elergy monopolies same as all other countries - and Totale Fina Elf suffered several powerful blows recently from US policies: it lost contracts in Iraq and now US forced it out of Iran, so Gazprom immediately took its place. Sarcozy simply can not afford fighting his own oil companies, imagine Bush fighting Chevron or Haliburtons?

The US attacked Cuba.....when did that happen?

The Bay of Pigs Invasion

was an unsuccessful attempt by a U.S.-trained force of Cuban exiles to invade south-west Cuba and overthrow the Cuban government of Fidel Castro. The invasion — planned and funded by the United States government beginning in 1960 — was launched in April 1961, several months after John F. Kennedy assumed the presidency in the United States. The Cuban military defeated the invading force in a matter of days and the event accelerated a rapid deterioration in Cuban-American relations, which was further worsened by the Cuban Missile Crisis the following year.[citation needed]

If the US and the Allies didn't invade France during D-Day, Europe would still be occupied. FYI, Germany DID occupy all of Europe, until the Allies began their European offensive in Italy.

hard to say but probably... here's a great site on the subject !

http://www.ddaymuseum.co.uk/

The US was never an ally of the Taliban.

true , we( Reagan) did however finance and train bin ladens group which backed the Taliban.

Go back and review the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

now here is an interesting clip -

According to this 1998 interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, the CIA's intervention in Afghanistan preceded the 1979 Soviet invasion. This decision of the Carter Administration in 1979 to intervene and destabilise Afghanistan is the root cause of Afghanistan's destruction as a nation.

The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

cont .......

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BRZ110A.html

and yet in an interview with FP magazine in 2007

FP: You’ve defended your decision under the Carter administration to back the mujahedin in Afghanistan on the grounds that backing the jihad was crucial to defeating the Soviet Union. But wouldn’t the Soviet Union have collapsed on its own, for economic reasons? Was it worth it to support a movement that led to the rise of the Taliban and al Qaeda?

ZB: I think that question is so crazy that it really makes you wonder. Afghanistan was destroyed by the Soviets, and that is what has bred the Taliban years after. The support for Afghan resistance has created support of America for a whole generation of Afghans who are still on our side. We would be in a terrible mess if we hadn’t supported the Afghans.

and ,,

Taliban still have Reagan's Stingers

By Toby Harnden in Washington

Last Updated: 12:50AM BST 26 Sep 2001

ONE of the most dangerous weapons Western pilots could face in Afghanistan is an anti-aircraft missile provided by the United States during the Reagan presidency.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...s-Stingers.html

and still regarding the situation in Afghansitan.......

June 17, 2008

President Ronald Reagan and his CIA chief, William Casey, gave massive military assistance to the mujahedeen who were fighting off the Soviet occupiers. But once Mikhail Gorbachev withdrew his troops in 1989, Americans lost interest. The rest is dreadful history: The Taliban moved in, and so did Osama Bin Laden; the attacks of Sept. 11 followed.

http://www.slate.com/id/2193750/

After the Soviets pulled out, the puppet government fell and in the power vacuum the Taliban took over...so that was post Soviet occupation. Russia has never been an ally of the Taliban either.

true ...

'history' should always be taken with a grain of salt I think. always two truths to a story and somewhere in the middle is the real truth. rarely does one hear of it.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

England will never side against France and France will never side against England. Where do people get such thoughts from??

England already has sided agianst France in Iraq.

That is merely a disagreement....

Just because England decided to help the US in Iraq and France didn't doesn't mean they are against one another.

England merely just decided it would send it's troops into Iraq and France didn't think it was necessary.... A disagreement doesn't mean you are against someone.

Regarding the OP, I'm almost positive that in the event of a full nuclear exchange, Poland would get nuked whether or not they had the ABM equipment located in-country, simply because they are so close to Russia. IIRC, the Soviets actually planned to nuke the Warsaw Pact members if they ever got into a full nuclear exchange with NATO, simply because they didn't want them sweeping east into what would be the ruins of the Soviet Union. That was, of course, if NATO didn't nuke them first.

Keep in mind, too, that apparently the Poles had agreed to set up the ABM equipment a week before the Georgian debacle, but were still working out the details. It would probably be wrong to say that their acceptance was a reaction to the Russian military in Georgia.

That's right Guard. It is called the scorthed earth policy, which Russia used very effectively in WWII.

wait reading through these last few posts im confused

okay

England hates france

France hates england

Iran hates the US

Russia hates Poland

Poland hates Russia or Iran

Russia hates Iran

Russia hates Cuba

America hates russia iran and cuba

Australia hates New Zealand

everyone hates America

and i hate mushrooms

now who has the nukes?

Edited by jesspy

wait reading through these last few posts im confused

okay

England hates france

France hates england

Iran hates the US

Russia hates Poland

Poland hates Russia or Iran

Russia hates Iran

Russia hates Cuba

America hates russia iran and cuba

Australia hates New Zealand

everyone hates America

and i hate mushrooms

now who has the nukes?

Israel has all of the nukes. The rest is just to cover up the international jewish conspiracy ;)

Edited by 1.618

Oh yeah, they are fighting on the other side against France. I should have known better. :rolleyes:

The only source of Muslim insurgency in Russia is Wakhabbi sect from Saudi Arabia, which expands in Russian Muslim areas, fed by petrodollars.

They've just launched one! ICBM - this is anything which can put a satellite to the orbit.

In 1820s

As I already told you, Iran does not have ICBM´s. An intercontinental ballistic missile has a range greater than 3,500 miles and Iran doesn't have anything with that range.

As for Saudi Arabia a threat to Russia, not. There are over 20 million Muslims in Russia and it is the second most popular religion in the nation. So to say the only Muslim insurgency in Russia is the Wakahbbi sect for Saudi Arabia is also WRONG.

'history' should always be taken with a grain of salt I think. always two truths to a story and somewhere in the middle is the real truth. rarely does one hear of it.

I asked when did the US attack Cuba. You cut and pasted the bay of pigs invasion, but didn't read it. It was not a US military attack. No US airforce planes nor US Navy vessels attacked them, they were Cuban exiles. Now, if your going to say they were trained by the CIA.....still not a US attack on Cuba.

I asked when did the US attack Cuba. You cut and pasted the bay of pigs invasion, but didn't read it. It was not a US military attack. No US airforce planes nor US Navy vessels attacked them, they were Cuban exiles. Now, if your going to say they were trained by the CIA.....still not a US attack on Cuba.

Just curious whether you think its an Iranian attack when their armed and trained militia Hezb'Allah attacks Israel? How about when Iran arms and trains Shiite militias to attack US troops in Iraq?

As I already told you, Iran does not have ICBM´s. An intercontinental ballistic missile has a range greater than 3,500 miles and Iran doesn't have anything with that range.

As for Saudi Arabia a threat to Russia, not. There are over 20 million Muslims in Russia and it is the second most popular religion in the nation. So to say the only Muslim insurgency in Russia is the Wakahbbi sect for Saudi Arabia is also WRONG.

You do not know what you are talking about. In both cases:

Any missile which can put a satellite on the orbit is by itself capable to orbit the planet - and this makes it an ICBM. Three stages - this is the criterion.

20 million Muslims in Russia are secular Muslims, I was drinking spirits with them, followed by raw salted pig fat. They are no more Muslims than I myself am an Orthodox Christian, religion in Russia is just a tradition mostly, and the absolute majority is Atheistic. You can find "real Muslims" in some remote villages or in the former Asian republics of USSR, but hardly in Russia. All insurgency centers there are set up by the Saudis, who come and open their medreses to brainwash the youngsters.