Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost cities of Saturn

Dark_Lord

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

yes, since that time of 8 years ago things have moved on

We have now seen the cities on Saturn  - there is a huge hexagonal one at the pole .

Image result for hexagon on saturn

Oh, damn, so that's where Atlantis is!

In other news, this is a very old, stale, defunct, moribund thread. Whe are we necroposting it? I certainly would never do such a thing.

• Like 1

Love that post that puts everyone in Europe at the same time!  That's great!!!  Pretty much, can find information to say whatever we want.  I'm answering the dude that asked for 'proof of Semitism.'

Haplogroup I (Y-DNA)

I is the oldest
haplogroup in Europe...It is thought to have arrived from the Middle East as haplogroup IJ ....and developed into haplogroup I .. Nowadays haplogroup I accounts for 10 to 45% of the population in most of Europe. It is divided in four main subclades.

Abraham was an 'IJ.'

All those Sumerian dudes took the god name, Saturn.  Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes.  Probably spent too much time in the wilderness - jacked 'em up.  He wrote Ecclesiastes 11:7.  We have 7-11 and it's 'always open.'  The passage says it's fun to look at the Sun...

Bunch a stuff on the Sumerians having come from South America.  A name for 'em.  Don't know if I buy that one.  At least, not w/out a stopover in Egypt first.

12 minutes ago, Ba Rollo said:
Love that post that puts everyone in Europe at the same time!  That's great!!!  Pretty much, can find information to say whatever we want.  I'm answering the dude that asked for 'proof of Semitism.'
Haplogroup I (Y-DNA)

I is the oldest
haplogroup in Europe...It is thought to have arrived from the Middle East as haplogroup IJ ....and developed into haplogroup I .. Nowadays haplogroup I accounts for 10 to 45% of the population in most of Europe. It is divided in four main subclades.

Abraham was an 'IJ.'

Haplogroup IJ coming from the Middle East and spllitting into I and J doesn't make it, haplogroup I, Semitic any more than all DNA haplogroups ultimately originating from Africa make them African. It doesn't work that way.

cormac

3 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

Many websites say what's pasted above.  Are they all wrong?

We have zero evidence anyone other than you is peddling this misinformation. Besides, you seem to imply that repetetion somehow equates to correctness. Unless you work in advertising, that's profoundly ignorant or profoundlt naive. I'm not sure which.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

Abraham was from Ur, right?  A Sumerian Priest King?

And Harry Potter went to school at Hogwarts in Scotland ;) 

Fictional charaters - whether from 2,000 or 20 years ago - are still fictional

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

Bunch a stuff on the Sumerians having come from South America.  A name for 'em.  Don't know if I buy that one.  At least, not w/out a stopover in Egypt first.

How and why would they come from South America?  Is that why they have no connection in terms of appearance or culture (or dna - since you like that) with peoples from the Americans circa 3,500BC?   And surely they would have had a stop over in Australia and India en route?  Or mid Africa?  Egypt is way off.

I think we can agree that whatever you have read elsewhere, its utter nonsense :)

• Like 2

I think of Abraham as AB RAM.  Would imagine it's a metaphorical name linking their worship of the Pleiades.  The Pleiades is painted in some of the BC caves too.  Still trying to figure out how.  Here's a seemingly smart dude that says he was, 'The son of a Sumerian Oracle Priest.'  Have read some of his project.  Very interesting.

http://www.biblesearchers.com/ancients/patriarch/abram1.shtml

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

Do those many websites also say that Abraham was haplogroup IJ? 

Or did you add that last part? 

Now, let's pretend for a minute to follow what you write: how would you know Abraham's haplogroup, considering that there's no relative alive and we don't even know if he ever existed? 

Where did you get that piece of information and how can you believe it?

5 hours ago, Ba Rollo said:

So you don't actually understand what's being/been said in the genetics studies behind such claims, you just parrot the BS. Thanks for acknowledging that.

cormac

1 hour ago, Ba Rollo said:

1 hour ago, Ba Rollo said:

51 minutes ago, Ba Rollo said:

Sorry, but that's utter gibberish. 

They daw connections where they see fit (while there's none) and mix real research with their own biased ideas, placing them on the same level. 

If done in good faith it's naive, methodologically wrong and potentially delusional; if done on purpose, it's the worst kind of lies. 

• Like 2

Bah!! Sheesh!! a bunch of necroposters. Bah!!

11 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Spartan! Where in the hell have you been? Can't be Sparta.

I have eventually shifted to Qatar. lying in wait for 2020.

On 4/3/2017 at 4:22 PM, back to earth said:

Image result for hazard fraught tools

I like the "Nail unbender", I hope some are still available on Amazon!!!

Edited by DieChecker

4 hours ago, The_Spartan said:

I have eventually shifted to Qatar. lying in wait for 2020.

Hmmmm, so they finally chased you out of Abu Dhabi once they determined you were intent on replacing the royal family with a carton of frozen kebabs?

You rascal!