Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How about me?

puridalan

Okay, ladies and gents I've read some people here and what not. But now I want to see if anyone can read me.

Tomorrow at 3 pm I will be thinking of something specifically, I will already be thinking of 'it' for a while, but for those that can only reach people on certain time schedules...well that's when

Also if you want to give me a basic reading, I will accept everything. Please do not post information that has already been posted about me on other forums...because that can get real old real quick. But other than that, feel free to add your r responses or comments. If you do not get anything, also tell me that, as I want to keep tabs. It can be negative/positive things, doesn't matter

Even your first subconcious thought, when entering into this page

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Postulant

• xCrimsonx

• DellusionalMirror

haha is no one gong to read me? Just curious. And like I stated if you can't read me, just post that you can't. Thanks!

haha no

i know what you were thinking

''hahaha buggers cant really do a ****''

lol

ps gimme five*

Edited by saturnrings

i know what you were thinking

''hahaha buggers cant really do a ****''

lol

ps gimme five*

oo gosh should have known :P

sex hehe

No no and no...so lets recap a tree, sex, and article clothing/jewels...emm intresting ha-ha

Okay, I'll try something different this time I have a specific letter in my head, and I've written it down as well

Begin

No no and no...so lets recap a tree, sex, and article clothing/jewels...emm intresting ha-ha

Okay, I'll try something different this time I have a specific letter in my head, and I've written it down as well

Begin

I have never tried this type of thing but im going to say ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY OR Z? Am I close? :P

jk....ummm im so gonna be wrong but F and J keep poping into my mind.

Nope

But from the person that said sex and x I get the strange feeling you are really into action movies hahaa or x rated things :P

funny! i like action movies, don't watch too many x rated ones though lol

Nope

But from the person that said sex and x I get the strange feeling you are really into action movies hahaa or x rated things :P

Told you I would be so wrong. lol. Im better at the whole saying things before other people are about to say it...sometimes it weirds my mom out but I dont think its strange. She tries to make everything lean towards paranormal. lol. Okay so is it R? This is my last guess cause that would be dumb to post the whole alphabet til you say yes....lol....

Edited by mystic-wolf

Hmm a B or a U perhaps?

I really dont think your gonna get far with guess the letter im thinking of because after so many guesses someone is bound to get it right. lol. Maybe you should try a number because there are so many more possibilities its more likey to get someone who can actually read you you know? ;)

No I choose letter because I want to be sure that it can be easily visualized..once you start going higher up they can 'clump' together.

By the way no one has gotten the letter right so far :D

Keep on guessing, and try focusing on the letter, or sometimes what I do is go through the whole thing and then stop when your mind says too...sometimes that helps

Nope keep trying to get it!

um, something u might find in a bathroom. a bar of soap? a hair dryer? a towel? anything like that?

A thought in regards to the election?

Nope no one has guessed either the object nor the letter, keep going, but good job

Starts with T, is an ornament. A Moari Tiki ornament?