Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can the King Arthur levitate Heelstone?

Garry Denke

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• Garry Denke

• Rosewin

• Moonie2012

Im going to say NO since if he did exist(correct me if im wrong but i dont think theres bein undeniable proof he lived) he was human, a normal man. As a normal man could you levitate Heelstone?

I'm curious as to what exactly made you think that if King artur existed that he was psychic. I mean, that's a little random.

The person depicted in the picture, the druid, has called himself King Arthur Pendragon. Why would a druid call himself that? I do not know. Can he move the stone? I do not have confidence in him but then again neither story mentions anything about levitation.

Yay, more Stonehenge nonsense from G.D. Just what the forum has been missing lately.

Edited by Moonie2012

This was kinda confusing. But i do not think as a normal human that he would be able to lift/ levitate the said stone.

This was a somewhat confusing threa O_o

-EA

TYPO you said threa not thread.

And i totally agree with you i am so confuzed its not funny.

Sorry some of the keys on my keyboards is having too great levitation force so it's hard to push them down at times and I'll end up missing a letter here and there =)

But to be honest I have no idea what this thread really is about or why he would ask if that guy on the pic can levitate stones when there is no mentioning of him even claiming to be able to do anything like that as far I could see from those links etc o_O

Kinda random, like me just posting a pic of some odd fellow and asking if you think he often eats lunch with aliens =)

Maybe the original poster can elaborate some on why he thinks this man can levitate stones, or why he ask the question at all?

-EA

Here...

--

Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:45:08 AM

To: K.Pendragon@Yahoo.co.uk

CC: Rob@RobertKey.com, DolmenGrove@DolmenGrove.co.uk, Mike@DiggingDeeper.com, Dorset@BBC.co.uk, M.Parker-Pearson@Sheffield.ac.uk

Subject: Aubrey Hole 7, Heelstone Core 7

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_121957830865240"

Mime-Version: 1.0

Received: from [76.182.220.150] by ws5-1.us4.outblaze.com with http for yhwh_allah@rock.com; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 06:45:08 -0500

X-Originating-Ip: 76.182.220.150

X-Originating-Server: ws5-1.us4.outblaze.com

0 Forwarded Message(s)

0 Attachment(s)/Image(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Content-Disposition: inline

King Arthur Pendragon

Heelstone awaits Your levitation Order dear King

Wizard Merlin

--

Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:44:45 AM

To: ha_info@highways.gsi.gov.uk

CC: wiltshire@bbc.co.uk, press@royalsociety.org, been.there@guardian.co.uk, info@britarch.ac.uk, mirrornews@mirror.co.uk, info@wessexarch.co.uk, stletters@telegraph.co.uk

Subject: Fw: Aubrey Hole 7, Heelstone Core 7

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_121958188518820"

Mime-Version: 1.0

Bcc: "King Arthur" <k.pendragon@yahoo.co.uk>

Received: from [76.182.220.150] by ws5-11.us4.outblaze.com with http for yhwh_allah@rock.com; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:44:45 -0500

X-Originating-Ip: 76.182.220.150

X-Originating-Server: ws5-11.us4.outblaze.com

0 Forwarded Message(s)

0 Attachment(s)/Image(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Content-Disposition: inline

----- Original Message -----

To: K.Pendragon@Yahoo.co.uk

Cc: Rob@RobertKey.com, DolmenGrove@DolmenGrove.co.uk, Mike@DiggingDeeper.com, Dorset@BBC.co.uk, M.Parker-Pearson@Sheffield.ac.uk

Subject: Aubrey Hole 7, Heelstone Core 7

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 06:45:08 -0500

King Arthur Pendragon

Heelstone awaits Your levitation Order dear King

Wizard Merlin

--

C'est fini

What the heck? And that was supposed to make some sense??

And what's up with all the links to other forums with the same posts as you've posted here??

Think I'll close this thread as it seems to be rubbish. If any other moderators feel otherwise feel free to reopen it.

-EA