Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tau Ceti aliens are the friendly non-hostiles

gadfly21

I have heard this before, and now I re-found my websites about them....

Tau Ceti aliens are supposedly helpful benevolent to humans...they are fighting the grays (Reticulans?)

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/tauceti1.html

After recovery of a Tau Ceti disk is taken to North Dakota underground somewhere...

....'This new person was obviously important yet seemed to make everyone uneasy. Even Hank recoiled in fear when he came close. He barked a few stern orders and several people, myself included, marched into a nearby conference room. The man introduced himself as Frank Drake and told us he was the head of the operation. The reports would hence forth be titled 'Project OSMA' (with an 'S'). As the sound of his continued briefing faded into a day- dream, I thought about how my regimented life had just jumped track and was now speeding off in a totally new direction...'

Later info told by a Tau Ceti alien

...The pattern from the panel inside the ship was confirmed to match stars of the constellation Tau Ceti as seen FROM EARTH. It was later confirmed by the alien that the stars of origin of his people were Tau Ceti. In later sessions Oscar discussed some reasons for the presence of the aliens. He said THEY DO NOT LIKE THE SITUATION WITH SOME OF THE SMALL GREY ALIENS (emphasis ours - Branton). He corrected us when we used the term 'grey' and said that they are actually white. The Tau Cetians feel that the abductions being carried out by some of the Greys ARE A GREAT INJUSTICE TO HUMANITY. 'THEY ARE A PARASITIC RACE THAT HAS AND IS PREYING ON HUMAN CIVILIZATIONS THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE,' Oscar relayed. He added that our government's involvement with the grays IS VERY DANGEROUS AND OUT OF CONTROL...

They have helped against the deceptions (to abductees) by the grays....

(Oscar) wants people to know that if they are contacted by the Tau Cetians (humans such as he described) to not be afraid because they are here to help.

"This attitude is reflected in correlations with a totally independent case involving a woman near Springfield, Illinois. Jill Waldport (relates) an ongoing and very serious involvement with grey aliens. After Budd Hopkins (whose research inspired the May, 1992 CBS Network mini-series, INTRUDERS - Branton) spoke to her at length the case was recommended to John Carpenter, State Section Director of Missouri MUFON, and then to myself. The intensity and detail of the case is reminiscent of Debbie Tomies' (Cathy Davis) experiences.

"In my first interview with Jill she asked if anyone had ever been abducted/contacted by more than one race or group of aliens. I told her that it was reported with some frequency and asked her which other one she had seen with the Greys. She said it was a totally separate contact and that they did NOT like the Grays.

"When asked about their appearance she reported that they were human, approximately about five and a half feet in height, 180-200 pounds but not fat, tanned looking skin with short hair cuts that laid flat against their heads. I asked her to describe their eyes, ears, nose and mouth. She said all features were essentially normal except the nose was broad and flat and their eyes were brown. Oscar reported the weight of Hank to be 190 pounds and five feet seven inches tall, he also noted the broad, flat nose (even this aspect is not unusually 'alien' to earth, being that many of the dark races posses broad facial features - Branton).

"Jill informed me that the aliens told her they didn't like what some of the aliens were doing to her without her consent. They had come to help her learn how to overcome the DECEPTIONS of the Grays and to protect herself. They explained that she needed to psychically build a shield around herself, like a brick wall, when they came for her. This would help keep her from being deceived by their MIND TRICKS. She tried it the next time the Grey's came for her and it 'seemed' to work."

Edited by gadfly21

So are the Tau Ceti have a Obama sticker on there windsheild? Or a Mc Cain? LoL just wondering? just DONTEATUS :alien:

Very interesting, I once talked to a fellow, that claimed he knew a woman, that had information from a guy that claimed he was a former deep-level government employee who referred to himself only as 'Meyer'. For reasons which should be obvious, 'Meyer's' last name isn’t given...

He say’s ‘Oscar’ is working with the grays (Reticulans) who are clones artificially created by the Tau Ceti aliens, which are the REAL threat, the Tau Cetian’s are trying to deceive people into believing they are the ‘good guys’ so when they arrive to harvest humanity nobody will resist...

He claimed the Tau Cetian’s are amorphous beings that can appear as anything they want, and have thousands of agents working here on Earth assuming the identity of politicians, military leaders and anyone they think will be important for control when the mother ships finally get here in 2012...

Meyer said he has tried to get this information out, but claims all the news outlets, publishers, UFO organizations, UFO sites and internet providers are under the control of the Tau Cetian’s...

I don’t believe this is true, and there’s no way to verify it one way or the other, but I thought I should present this possibly critical information...

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

The Star Trek writers/creators listened to some of the MUFON meetings lectures in the sixties,seventies...that is why they created the fictional Vulcans (from Tau Ceti) to have pointed ears ....the reality was the aliens actually looked something like that...slighty pointed ears, brownish tan skin, short hair, but flat broad noses... I guess the flat noses wouldn't have worked as well on TV...

The Tau Cetians have, are, and continue to be our friends...

The Star Trek writers/creators listened to some of the MUFON meetings lectures in the sixties,seventies...that is why they created the fictional Vulcans (from Tau Ceti) to have pointed ears ....the reality was the aliens actually looked something like that...slighty pointed ears, brownish tan skin, short hair, but flat broad noses... I guess the flat noses wouldn't have worked as well on TV...

maybe Meyer's was telling the truth after all, and YOU are a Tau Cetian agent spreading propaganda... :o

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

Hostile, friendly, telling the truth, spreading propoganda...anything one chooses to believe about aliens is only speculation. Heck, the mere existence of aliens is only speculation without some definitive evidence. :alien:

Hostile, friendly, telling the truth, spreading propoganda...anything one chooses to believe about aliens is only speculation. Heck, the mere existence of aliens is only speculation without some definitive evidence. :alien:

Blasphemer, how could so many sightings and people claiming abduction be wrong?, or maybe you're another Tau Cetian agent... :P

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

Nah, I'm from Sirius, you know, the dog star! :D

linked-image

I doubt you’re serious... :lol:

• Like 2

Blasphemer, how could so many sightings and people claiming abduction be wrong?, or maybe you're another Tau Cetian agent... :P

OR maybe YOU are a GRAY agent.... :P

And why the hell would the Tau Cetians go trough so much trouble creating clones while they can just come here and pwn us with ther uber technology?

Edited by S-Corpio

And why the hell would the Tau Cetians go trough so much trouble creating clones while they can just come here and pwn us with ther uber technology?

if ‘I’ was an agent I wouldn’t have linked the Grays to the Tau Ceti at all, and I’d probably say the Gray’s were good. Meyer’s claimed the Tau Ceti are so advanced it wasn’t any trouble to create the Grays, which they’ve been using for thousands of years, and have bases here like Dulce...

BTW, the Tau Cetian’s want things here to fall apart, they want people dissatisfied and disillusioned so they’ll be accepted as ‘saviors’, then the TRAP will close... supposedly

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

Very interesting, I once talked to a fellow, that claimed he knew a woman, that had information from a guy that claimed he was a former deep-level government employee who referred to himself only as 'Meyer'. For reasons which should be obvious, 'Meyer's' last name isn’t given...

He say’s ‘Oscar’ is working with the grays (Reticulans) who are clones artificially created by the Tau Ceti aliens, which are the REAL threat, the Tau Cetian’s are trying to deceive people into believing they are the ‘good guys’ so when they arrive to harvest humanity nobody will resist...

He claimed the Tau Cetian’s are amorphous beings that can appear as anything they want, and have thousands of agents working here on Earth assuming the identity of politicians, military leaders and anyone they think will be important for control when the mother ships finally get here in 2012...

Meyer said he has tried to get this information out, but claims all the news outlets, publishers, UFO organizations, UFO sites and internet providers are under the control of the Tau Cetian’s...

I don’t believe this is true, and there’s no way to verify it one way or the other, but I thought I should present this possibly critical information...

At least the information you got included the name of the Greys; not a lot of people will go into detail with the Zeta Reticulans.

At least the information you got included the name of the Greys; not a lot of people will go into detail with the Zeta Reticulans.

Meyer’s claimed Zeta Reticuli wasn’t the location of the Gray’s ‘home world’ since they didn't evolve there, it’s the location of the facilities where the Gray drones are cloned...

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

Funny thing getting gery? We all get there someday,so why is it hard to belive that creatures from the stars cannot be gery,green,blue,whatever? Like Hazzard say`s "Still waiting for Exibit-A"

Meyer’s also asserts the ship that crashed at Roswell was commanded by a Tau Ceti and crewed by five Gray’s, that most of the crew died on impact but at least one survived (at least for a while), the Tau Ceti commander was unharmed and quickly took control of key personnel with it’s powerful psychic abilities that they use to control the Gray drones, but not before the report of the crash was released, the Tau Ceti commander manipulated the military into changing the story to a weather balloon, and later negotiated for ‘research’ bases in exchange for advanced technology. Being deceitful the Tau Ceti never gave any meaningful technology, and instead have been taking control ever since...

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

Meyer’s also asserts the ship that crashed at Roswell was commanded by a Tau Ceti and crewed by five Gray’s, that most of the crew died on impact but at least one survived (at least for a while), the Tau Ceti commander was unharmed and quickly took control of key personnel with it’s powerful psychic abilities that they use to control the Gray drones, but not before the report of the crash was released, the Tau Ceti commander manipulated the military into changing the story to a weather balloon, and later negotiated for ‘research’ bases in exchange for advanced technology. Being deceitful the Tau Ceti never gave any meaningful technology, and instead have been taking control ever since...

This is the story I am familiar with, but I've never heard the part about the ET using it's telepathy and psychic ability to manipulate a cover up.

Being deceitful the Tau Ceti never gave any meaningful technology, and instead have been taking control ever since...

:rolleyes: .....

IMAO.. Tac Ceti's meaningful techology seems pretty harmful to our planet earth...mmmm....i just couldnt help myself wondering there their 'hidden plan' on mankind... :alien:

This is the story I am familiar with, but I've never heard the part about the ET using it's telepathy and psychic ability to manipulate a cover up.

The Tau Ceti commander couldn’t control everyone involved with the recovery, but managed to keep ‘it’s’ existence secret from all but a few, mainly the highest ranking officers at the airbase and the officials it negotiated with, one of these few was supposedly a General that disclosed this to Meyer’s as part of his duties of working with the Tau Ceti technology, at least that’s what Meyer’s claimed...

BTW, the wreckage wasn’t all flimsy foil and thin sticks (Meyer’s claims the ‘foil’ and ‘sticks’ were insulating material and the insulations inner hull supports), that image was implanted into the memories of the people that saw the wreckage, there was actually truck loads full, and it was loaded onto and filled a B-29 bomber, supposedly the ‘Jesse Marcel’ that accompanied the Roswell debris from where it was recovered to Fort Worth was actually the Tau Ceti commander assuming Marcel’s appearance, again, supposedly...

• Like 1

:rolleyes: .....

IMAO.. Tac Ceti's meaningful techology seems pretty harmful to our planet earth...mmmm....i just couldnt help myself wondering there their 'hidden plan' on mankind... :alien:

According to Meyer’s, the Tau Ceti use ‘lesser’ life forms like humans as slave labor and as ‘protein’ for sustenance and in the Gray’s cloning process. He claims to have seen ‘civilians’ brought into the Dulce base, loaded onto ‘transport ships’ and never seen again... yeah, I know it sounds like fiction, but 'what if' he's telling the truth?

Meyer’s also claimed any information that portrays the Tau Ceti in a negative way will be quickly suppressed, the fact this thread hasn’t been closed makes me doubt his claims even more than I already did...

BTW, I don’t usually post to these UFO forums, it was seeing the ‘Tau Ceti are our friends’ that made me think about what I’ve heard about Meyer’s claims... :D

Edited by Pax Unum
  • Like 1

:huh: Good grief. We might as well be talking about Stargate here.

Always wondered about the Vulcan/Roswell connection. I came across this once whilst researching it. http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog...ves/001915.html, The day before the crash some very Vulcan language was being used by President Truman to his Undersecretary of State!!

Quote:

Greg James Robinson at the History News Network's blog Cliopatria reports a worrying discovery.

In his memoir PRESENT AT THE CREATION (p. 237), Dean Acheson—perhaps incautiously--reproduces the text of President Harry Truman’s personal letter of farewell to him, dated June 30, 1947, upon Acheson’s resignation as Undersecretary of State. The last paragraph reads:

“May you live long and prosper and may I always deserve your good will and friendship—you always have mine.”

We are required to consider the implications of Truman’s use of the phrase “live long and prosper,” which became popularly known through its use by Mr. Spock in the TV and movie series STAR TREK as the standard Vulcan expression of farewell--at least in English translation.

Applying the tools of historical scholarship, Robinson considers and rejects various benign explanations for this coincidence, and concludes that

Once these possibilities are discounted, we are left with the conclusion that Harry Truman was in contact with Vulcans and was using his letter to Acheson as code. It is undeniable that the letter to Acheson was dated THE DAY BEFORE the crash landing of an object in Roswell, New Mexico that was reported to be a Flying Saucer. Preumably then Truman was intent on telling Acheson, following his resignation, to enter in contact with the aliens and open diplomatic channels.

Are the Vulcans (Elfin Goblins) the Tau Ceti's?

According to Meyer’s, the Tau Ceti use ‘lesser’ life forms like humans as slave labor and as ‘protein’ for sustenance and in the Gray’s cloning process. He claims to have seen ‘civilians’ brought into the Dulce base, loaded onto ‘transport ships’ and never seen again... yeah, I know it sounds like fiction, but 'what if' he's telling the truth?

Urmmm........according to some 'ancient sayings', human life forms as protein and energy or another.....the source of supporting eternal life.......does it sounds scary :wacko:

. :innocent: ....'civilians' being loaded onto 'transport ships' ???....... to fertilize the ' Tac Ceti garden of living tree ' ???

IMLO... :w00t:

Edited by Rebelle*

Edgar Mitchell says something like aliens are harmless little people. They would have destroyed us by now if they had wanted to. Bill Uhouse worked with one. The man giving us the 'Alien Interview' obviously feels some real gentleness towards the alien. Aliens are said to be not only thousands of years technologically advanced but equivalently spiritually advanced. The Pope in his Papal News or whatever (this March?), claims that 'aliens are our brothers'. Perhaps they are here because we are dipping our toes into space and they don't want to be affected by creatures so backwardly thinking as ourselves. For example I've heard that explosions have effects out in space. However apparently they have been coming here throughout history. It could be manipulation to demonise them, in order that we accept the control of others over us, for the so-called purpose of 'protecting' us.

Who knows.

but 'what if' he's telling the truth?

BTW, I don’t usually post to these UFO forums, it was seeing the ‘Tau Ceti are our friends’ that made me think about what I’ve heard about Meyer’s claims... :D

May be ur friend Meyer's claims telling the truth and its will set humans/mankind........ freeeeeeeeeee! :D

Edited by Rebelle*

Always wondered about the Vulcan/Roswell connection. I came across this once whilst researching it. http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog...ves/001915.html, The day before the crash some very Vulcan language was being used by President Truman to his Undersecretary of State!!

Quote:

Greg James Robinson at the History News Network's blog Cliopatria reports a worrying discovery.

In his memoir PRESENT AT THE CREATION (p. 237), Dean Acheson—perhaps incautiously--reproduces the text of President Harry Truman’s personal letter of farewell to him, dated June 30, 1947, upon Acheson’s resignation as Undersecretary of State. The last paragraph reads:

“May you live long and prosper and may I always deserve your good will and friendship—you always have mine.”

We are required to consider the implications of Truman’s use of the phrase “live long and prosper,” which became popularly known through its use by Mr. Spock in the TV and movie series STAR TREK as the standard Vulcan expression of farewell--at least in English translation.

Applying the tools of historical scholarship, Robinson considers and rejects various benign explanations for this coincidence, and concludes that

Once these possibilities are discounted, we are left with the conclusion that Harry Truman was in contact with Vulcans and was using his letter to Acheson as code. It is undeniable that the letter to Acheson was dated THE DAY BEFORE the crash landing of an object in Roswell, New Mexico that was reported to be a Flying Saucer. Preumably then Truman was intent on telling Acheson, following his resignation, to enter in contact with the aliens and open diplomatic channels.

Are the Vulcans (Elfin Goblins) the Tau Ceti's?

That’s interesting, Meyer’s believed the Tau Ceti were allied with an advanced psychic humanoid race sometimes called Nordics, from a planet whose solar system is currently drifting through the Pleiades cluster, and claimed they are at war with a benign reptilian species from Alpha Draconis...

supposedly the Gray drones are excellent servants but terrible soldiers, and sometimes the Tau Ceti and Nordics use humans as troops, usually as cannon fodder to lure the Reptilians fleets into strategically weak positions...

Maybe the ‘Vulcans’ are Nordics, though it’s more likely the Star Trek writers heard the phrase later and used it in the program, but you never know... :P

• Like 1