Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

skeptic

kweston29

Exactly it took 2 decades for his theory to be accepted. In that 2 decades do you think he and many others didnt study and test his theory.

What I am getting to is he knew before everyone else did, even before he tested all of his theories his mind already knew he was right, your thoughts are more powerful than most want to give credit until 'proven'

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insanemind

• kweston29

• puridalan

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very intuitive, and I don't think thats very amazing.

A lot of people are that way just because of there enviromental surroundings.

If a car ran a red light, anybody could see that the car is probably going to get into an accident. Thats a bad example but do you see what i mean?

The question is can you be intuitive an any enviornment that you are set in, seeing all of the things others choose to ignore? or not read into that is the real question

What I am getting to is he knew before everyone else did, even before he tested all of his theories his mind already knew he was right, your thoughts are more powerful than most want to give credit until 'proven'

You cant tell me that he knew he was right, otherwise i cant see him spending 20 years to verify it. He would knew he was right he was just moved onto something else, and let someone else verify it. He however could of assumed he was right but the fact he had to prove it shows to me he had doubts. Just like anybody that believes in god they know hes there but they dont have to be proven to them.