Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 and the economy

UM-Bot

coins.jpg
Phillip Tilley: To solve a problem, you have to first know you have a problem. Most of us fail to recognize that in fact there is a problem, and there lies the problem. The problem is, we actually believe we are a free people living in a free country with a robust free market economy. We think we elect the government officials that run this country. This is what the New World Order wants you to think.

It’s closer to the truth to say that at the turn of the twentieth century, a group of monied elite overthrew the government of the United States. It has been said we have the best Congress money can buy, and certainly bribery, blackmail and betrayal are not new to American Government.

On December 23, 1913, during Christmas break, with most of the Congressmen home with their families, the monied elite in Congress that stayed in Washington D.C. passed the Federal Reserve Act. It was quickly signed into law before the other members of Congress could get back to Washington D.C. to do anything about it.

This is significant because up until then, the Constitution of the U.S. states that only the Treasury could issue legal money. They did this by minting gold and silver coins and printing Treasury Notes that were backed by gold and silver. Now however, this responsibility to issue legal tender currency (not money, currency) would be shared with a group of twelve privately owned banks that would collectively become known as the Federal Reserve, even though they were not Federal and had no reserve.

The Federal Reserve would be allowed to print and issue Federal Reserve Notes, a currency know as a fiat currency or backed by not gold or silver, but by nothing at all! Furthermore, if other banks needed additional funds, they had to request them from the Federal Reserve Bank in their area. Likewise banks were not allowed to keep excessive funds in their vaults. These had to be surrendered to the Federal Reserve Bank in their area. Now the Federal Reserve was in control of the Nations currency and money supply.

It wasn’t long before a rift started. When banks had an excess of funds, what they surrendered to the area Federal Reserve Bank was Federal Reserve Notes or other paper money. That was not what the Federal Reserve wanted. They wanted the gold and silver sent to them. So to punish the bankers who held out the good stuff from them, the next time those banks needed additional funds, the Federal Reserve refused to deliver them. This caused those banks to actually run out of money. The Federal Reserve actually put them out of business because they wouldn’t play ball with them.

Monied elite interests that controlled the media at the time, (and for the most part still do) leaked the fact that some banks were running out of money. This created a public panic and citizens rushed to their local banks to draw out their money. As banks funds ran low, the Federal Reserve would send funds only to those banks that had in the past surrendered gold and silver to them. They gave nothing to the other banks, thus putting their competition, those that opposed a worthless currency, out of business.

This went on for about a year and a half until President FDR was elected. Being one of the monied elite and in league with the Federal Reserve, FDR declared a banking emergency and shut down all banks in the Nation for six days. This of course predictably caused an even larger public panic. Banks were re-opened and FDR issued Executive Order #6120 which made it illegal to own gold as a private citizen. All gold was to be surrendered to the Treasury or the Federal Reserve.

Understand something here, the Government of this Nation is of the people, by the people and for the people. That means the Government owns nothing of its own, it is only entrusted with assets which belong to the people of this Nation. The Nations gold supply is really the peoples gold supply, that means you, all of you!

It is interesting that the Federal Reserve Banks did not want to accept their own Federal Reserve Notes. If a chef won’t eat their own cooking you shouldn’t either. For the job of controlling the Nations money supply, the Federal Reserve gets paid a fee known as Seigniorage. This fee is not paid to them in Federal Reserve Notes. They refuse to accept them as payment because they know they are worth nothing. They are paid in Gold Certificates which are redeemable for only one thing, GOLD! If gold isn’t real money, why is it important that it is the only payment the Federal Reserve will accept? Think about that, I mean really…think about it!

The whole conspiracy was sinister and slow. Take 1% of the Nations gold as payment every year so nobody will notice. 1% is a small amount for a year, however that only lasts 100 years before it is all gone. Remember the Federal Reserve Act was passed on December 23, 1913. That means that at or around December 21, 2012, the date the Mayan calendar predicts destruction of life because (the Earth will move), the Nation will run out of gold to pay the Federal Reserve.

Another term for the Earth moving is a shake-up or upheaval.

In case you are too poor to pay attention, this Nation is in an economic crisis, and every move being made doesn’t seem to be able to fix it. That’s because fake money (Federal Reserve Notes) do not act like real money. The mechanics that govern money do not work on the credit debt currency that we are forced to use. In a couple of years when we no longer have gold to pay the Federal Reserve, what do you suppose will happen?

The Federal Reserve has suggested combining the currencies of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico into one currency called the Amero. You would be able to exchange your Federal Reserve Notes for Amero at 10 dollars for one Amero. Think about that! That’s a ten to one reverse split and it may even be 15 or 20 to one if they can get away with it. That would make your Federal Reserve Notes worth about a nickel, but then truly it already is against the real dollar.

It is only going to get worse and complete collapse of our economy is eminent. Some people want the Money Matrix to continue because they feel warn and fuzzy and are comfortable where they are in the system. But just as in the movie “The Matrix” where Neo wants to pull the plug on the system, if you don’t wake up now, it will be too late. Wake up people, the Money Matrix has you!

Phillip Tilley is author of The Money Matrix of the New World Order and other articles.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• Oen Anderson

• SoCrazes

• Mbyte

The only politician you'll ever hear talk about this issue is Ron Paul. I think it's because he's the only one in Washington that actually understand our economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kYxlEfUSdY

We need to restore the Constitution of this country and return our fiat monetary system to the gold standard. This would be difficult, but something we could do very easily is legalize gold and silver as a competing currency. If you look at the price of oil in gold... it's flat. In the Euro it went up 200% and in the USD it went up 350% I believe.

I love new-world-order conspiracists! rofl.gif

If you have looked into the whole New World Order "conspiracy" theory, where do you get your information? The New World order is happening right now and I'm not trying to spread propaganda to get anyone to believe this. Just some things you should look up are the Bilderbergs, Rockafeller's, Rothschild's, you'll see what I am talking about. And those families are just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by raoulduke666

If you have looked into the whole New World Order "conspiracy" theory, where do you get your information? The New World order is happening right now and I'm not trying to spread propaganda to get anyone to believe this. Just some things you should look up are the Bilderbergs, Rockafeller's, Rothschild's, you'll see what I am talking about. And those families are just the tip of the iceberg.

Rothschilds? (note- no apostrophy) You have to go back to the 18th century to find "evidence"? LOL!

I have to laugh because all you new world order conspiracists say it's been going on for centuries. Yet we're still here, thriving, at least under some guise of freedom and independence. I don't see any ruling families or monarchs.

But let's assume you're right that it's a mere handful of powerful people thoughout the ages that really control the country and the world. These people have the money and power to control all our lives without us even knowing it.

Do you really think it's wise to blow the lid off this? If these people are sooooo powerful, sooooo manipulative, and soooooo well planned is it wise to force them out of the shadows and into the mainstream of daylight? IOW, if they can control whole populations from behind the scenes while trying to remain hidden, once out in the open why should they bother with the masquerade anymore? Now they'll just operate openly, activate the police state that, according to you they own lock-stock-and-barrel, and it's 1984 at your front door.

Think about it.

A New World Order? So just how new is new? ^_^

Once humanity learned that certain items were worth more than others there has been a controlling elite. In anceint times it was salt, as in the saying "He is worth his salt." Salt was used as a primary vital trade good, at one time it was worth more per pound than gold, silver or precious gems combined; equal weight to equal weight. Later it would be spices as both were used to preserve and cook food; drying and much later the smoking of meats and other foods had not yet become the norm.

Entire civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of the lower masses, all the while the elite minority continue to thrive, or do they? The DOOMSDAY SAYERS have risen and fallen with them, continually telling everyone that the sky is, or will be, falling within a selected length of time. Sure enough the mighty do fall, right along with those they have trod upon. In recent memory has been the Great Depression of the 1920's and 1930's. Although the powers that be in the GOP in DC and elsewhere continue to stroll through life with demonic grins upon their faces, while the Democrats stumble, fumble, etc, just trying to get their own act together. However the majority of the people are starting to wake up, you know the ones I talk about, the 97% of the population that has had it up to there with the BS from the 3%?

Sound of trumpet fanfare here :lol::rofl: : "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!" - "A LITTLE REVOLUTION, NOW AND THEN, IS A HEALTHY THING." T.Jefferson - "TREASON IS A WORD INVENTED BY THE WINNERS AS AN EXCUSE FOR HANGING THE LOOSERS." B.Franklin - "ONCE STARTED UPON THIS ROAD THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. EITHER WE RESTORE WHAT IS LAWFULLY OURS FROM BIRTH, OR WE DIE AS MARTYRS FOR THE CAUSE OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS." Unknown author.

Maybe the so called New World Order needs to come down from their soapboxes and join the rest of us in firing the lot of the 3% from office, by voting everyone of them out of office enmasse.

Oh, by the way, the last New World Order who spouted off about the minority elite was the NAZI PARTY under Der Furher Adolph Hitler, and we all know what he did to get rid of the minority. In case you missed it in History classes, just check out the Holocost Links on the internet. :angry:

I love new-world-order conspiracists! :rofl:

I don't know MasterPo, it sort of ruins ones appitite for that last slice of apple pie in the fridg. :wacko::blink:

I don't know MasterPo, it sort of ruins ones appitite for that last slice of apple pie in the fridg. :wacko::blink:

I don't know what you mean by that, but it sure sounds good! :tu:

A New World Order? So just how new is new? ^_^

Once humanity learned that certain items were worth more than others there has been a controlling elite. In anceint times it was salt, as in the saying "He is worth his salt." Salt was used as a primary vital trade good, at one time it was worth more per pound than gold, silver or precious gems combined; equal weight to equal weight. Later it would be spices as both were used to preserve and cook food; drying and much later the smoking of meats and other foods had not yet become the norm.

Entire civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of the lower masses, all the while the elite minority continue to thrive, or do they? The DOOMSDAY SAYERS have risen and fallen with them, continually telling everyone that the sky is, or will be, falling within a selected length of time. Sure enough the mighty do fall, right along with those they have trod upon. In recent memory has been the Great Depression of the 1920's and 1930's. Although the powers that be in the GOP in DC and elsewhere continue to stroll through life with demonic grins upon their faces, while the Democrats stumble, fumble, etc, just trying to get their own act together. However the majority of the people are starting to wake up, you know the ones I talk about, the 97% of the population that has had it up to there with the BS from the 3%?

Sound of trumpet fanfare here :lol::rofl: : "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!" - "A LITTLE REVOLUTION, NOW AND THEN, IS A HEALTHY THING." T.Jefferson - "TREASON IS A WORD INVENTED BY THE WINNERS AS AN EXCUSE FOR HANGING THE LOOSERS." B.Franklin - "ONCE STARTED UPON THIS ROAD THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. EITHER WE RESTORE WHAT IS LAWFULLY OURS FROM BIRTH, OR WE DIE AS MARTYRS FOR THE CAUSE OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS." Unknown author.

Maybe the so called New World Order needs to come down from their soapboxes and join the rest of us in firing the lot of the 3% from office, by voting everyone of them out of office enmasse.

Oh, by the way, the last New World Order who spouted off about the minority elite was the NAZI PARTY under Der Furher Adolph Hitler, and we all know what he did to get rid of the minority. In case you missed it in History classes, just check out the Holocost Links on the internet. :angry:

Tilley had some interesting things to say about why Hitler did what he did in his book. The question is. if you could get in a time machine and go back before WWII and kill the 15,000 people that were responsible for the eventual deaths of millions of lives, would you do it?

Tilley had some interesting things to say about why Hitler did what he did in his book. The question is. if you could get in a time machine and go back before WWII and kill the 15,000 people that were responsible for the eventual deaths of millions of lives, would you do it?

That presumes a complete change of history. Fiction writers have often pondered if killing Hitler and pals before they came to power, maybe even as children, would simply have delayed events. That is, someone else eventually would have risen to power and done more or less the same things.

Curious concept.

That presumes a complete change of history. Fiction writers have often pondered if killing Hitler and pals before they came to power, maybe even as children, would simply have delayed events. That is, someone else eventually would have risen to power and done more or less the same things.

Curious concept.

Tilley shows where Hitler made such a statement, only about WWI. Tilley claims Hitler was actually trying in the beginning to rid Germany of those he felt had gained control of the finances and kept control of the country. As FDR was steeling the gold in the U.S., Hitler was replacing the Jews that had control of the Bank of Germany, with Germans he trusted. He wanted to get rid of the 15,000 people he believed ran the world to prevent WWII, and as we know, that only moved the cycle faster. Tilleys perspective of (The New World Order) in history is to say the least, interesting and thought provoking.

He wanted to get rid of the 15,000 people he believed ran the world to prevent WWII, <SNIP>

Oh, only 15,000 and trying to prevent a war. That makes it better. Gotcha. :angry:

The only politician you'll ever hear talk about this issue is Ron Paul. I think it's because he's the only one in Washington that actually understand our economy.

We need to restore the Constitution of this country and return our fiat monetary system to the gold standard. This would be difficult, but something we could do very easily is legalize gold and silver as a competing currency. If you look at the price of oil in gold... it's flat. In the Euro it went up 200% and in the USD it went up 350% I believe.

Are there any countries on non-fiat currencies? If so, how is their economy performing? Does the U.S. government get any part of the seigniorage from the Fed? If so, what portion? How is it reported to the GAO?

It'd have to be a gradual transition. I'd like to see the U.S. government take direct control of the money supply and open market operations. We could do this by taking over the fed directly or setting up our own shop. Which brings me to this question, if the Fed is a private company, has the U.S. government ever put the products/services, as provided by the Fed, out for bid? If not, I beleive we may have a lawsuit. There is probably some fine print somewhere to prevent this but worth an investigation.

Are there any countries on non-fiat currencies? If so, how is their economy performing? Does the U.S. government get any part of the seigniorage from the Fed? If so, what portion? How is it reported to the GAO?

Tilley stated in his book that the Bretton Woods Agreement linked all currencies to the U.S. Federal Reserve Note in 1947. That is why oil is calculated in dollars, and why U.S. currency is recognized World Wide and readily accepted. The Euro is partially backed by gold, (10%) and is doing better than our currency. As for the seigniorage, it is my understanding the Government, (Treasury Dept.) pays the Fed. It's like a roach hotel for gold, it goes in, but nothing comes out, and it is run by cockroaches as well!

Tilley stated in his book that the Bretton Woods Agreement linked all currencies to the U.S. Federal Reserve Note in 1947. That is why oil is calculated in dollars, and why U.S. currency is recognized World Wide and readily accepted.

If you want to induldge in fantasy keep going.

But if you really want to know how the world works let's come back down to sea level.

The reason oil and many other things are measured in dollars and why the U.S. greenback is so widely accepted and the defacto world currency is very simple: In spite of all problems and the hand-wringing by CNN, MSNBC etc. the United States is still the world's most stable and secure government and nation. In spite of the national debt the U.S. has never defaulted on paying it no matter what. Very few countries can say that. And, in spite of what the fates have thrown at the U.S. we always bounce back even harder.

That's why the U.S. still the #1 favored safe haven for the world's money.

If you want to induldge in fantasy keep going.

But if you really want to know how the world works let's come back down to sea level.

The reason oil and many other things are measured in dollars and why the U.S. greenback is so widely accepted and the defacto world currency is very simple: In spite of all problems and the hand-wringing by CNN, MSNBC etc. the United States is still the world's most stable and secure government and nation. In spite of the national debt the U.S. has never defaulted on paying it no matter what. Very few countries can say that. And, in spite of what the fates have thrown at the U.S. we always bounce back even harder.

That's why the U.S. still the #1 favored safe haven for the world's money.

The currency we use now are not greenbacks, they are Federal Reserve Notes. Greenbacks were only issued during the Civil War and were backed by silver. After the Civil War ended, they were called in and extinguished. Also, if there is no conspiracy concerning money, why did the U.S. only attack Iraq after Sadam said they would only accept Euros for their oil? Ever hear of petro-dollars? Bretton Woods is history man, look it up!

The currency we use now are not greenbacks, they are Federal Reserve Notes. Greenbacks were only issued during the Civil War and were backed by silver. After the Civil War ended, they were called in and extinguished. Also, if there is no conspiracy concerning money, why did the U.S. only attack Iraq after Sadam said they would only accept Euros for their oil? Ever hear of petro-dollars? Bretton Woods is history man, look it up!

In addition to the petro-euros situation, Saddam was playing a game with "big oil" as well. He was unpredictibable, even within the constraints of the oil-for-food program, as to how much oil he was producing. This drove "big oil" nuts for they had less control over the supply; therefore, less predictability over the price.

In addition to the petro-euros situation, Saddam was playing a game with "big oil" as well.

"Big Oil"

As opposed to what - small oil? Mom&Pop oil? Hobby oil? :rofl:

Oen Anderson - Don't quibble. You know what "greenback" means. Deal with the subject matter. Sheesh! <_<

"Big Oil"

As opposed to what - small oil? Mom&Pop oil? Hobby oil? :rofl:

Oen Anderson - Don't quibble. You know what "greenback" means. Deal with the subject matter. Sheesh! <_<

Greenback, wetback, flatback quibble, I could fill this post with frivolous drivel. Of course I know what you meant, but technically and factually I'm correct! Thanks for challenging my thinking. If you keep me on my toes like this I could do ballet.

I understand your thinking but what is so amazing about gold. Gold doesn't back up money and as far as I know nothing backs up gold. If all the gold goes in and none goes out then what in the flying fu***s are they doing gathering and gathering gold for what seems to be no purpuse at all?

Another thought just occured to me. It's not about he gold it's about the control? Can't one just say that federal notes are the same as gold? I suppose it must be linked to control because with every transition the control aspect is much tighter. Gold, federal cash, then digtal o's and 1's. I thought about what money was a few years ago. The idea that came to me that money is only a medium between bartering. It's not actually meant to be worth anything. It only has an imaginary worth so you can buy actual things. Money regualtes the worths of product. Sometimes it doesn't workj out like that but it's an alright system. Ever come accross the guy who tried to barter his way up to a house from a paperclip?

Edited by Mbyte

Rothschilds? (note- no apostrophy) You have to go back to the 18th century to find "evidence"? LOL!

I have to laugh because all you new world order conspiracists say it's been going on for centuries. Yet we're still here, thriving, at least under some guise of freedom and independence. I don't see any ruling families or monarchs.

But let's assume you're right that it's a mere handful of powerful people thoughout the ages that really control the country and the world. These people have the money and power to control all our lives without us even knowing it.

Do you really think it's wise to blow the lid off this? If these people are sooooo powerful, sooooo manipulative, and soooooo well planned is it wise to force them out of the shadows and into the mainstream of daylight? IOW, if they can control whole populations from behind the scenes while trying to remain hidden, once out in the open why should they bother with the masquerade anymore? Now they'll just operate openly, activate the police state that, according to you they own lock-stock-and-barrel, and it's 1984 at your front door.

Think about it.

You should be the one thinking about it. Your telling us that they should come out when it's clear as day that they lose control. It doesn't matter if the lid is blown or not because if they don't come out when the beans are spilt there will always be people like you to post something like this to change our minds because no one has come out. I'm not saying your worng that they conspiricy is a load of balls but your logic behind the post is wrong IMO. It's like Batman you can't kill an image. If they come out you can kill the person.

Edited by Mbyte

I understand your thinking but what is so amazing about gold. Gold doesn't back up money and as far as I know nothing backs up gold. If all the gold goes in and none goes out then what in the flying fu***s are they doing gathering and gathering gold for what seems to be no purpuse at all?

Gold, as an element of nature, has always had value to people throughout human history. The gold jewlery and coins made by the ancient greeks, romans, babylonians, mayans, aztecs etc still have great value today (apart from the historical value). But the paper currency from older times (ex: the civil war Confederate States) is worthless in the open market.

I believe the point of this article and all others that make similar claim is that w/o a direct link of gold to the U.S. money system it's just paper that only has value because of the promise of the United States to honor it in exchange for goods and services, and others also accept it in exchange. That promise is only backed by the good name of the United States to remain strong, solvent, stable and ready for business everyday. If any of that changes - or even just feared to change - the value of the dollar drops by psychology alone.

There's probably more than touch of truth to that. :o

You should be the one thinking about it. Your telling us that they should come out when it's clear as day that they lose control. It doesn't matter if the lid is blown or not because if they don't come out when the beans are spilt there will always be people like you to post something like this to change our minds because no one has come out. I'm not saying your worng that they conspiricy is a load of balls but your logic behind the post is wrong IMO. It's like Batman you can't kill an image. If they come out you can kill the person.

I think you misunderstood the two points of my post.

First, for as long as I can remember some people have talked about a conspiracy to take over the world that's been going on for centuries. Can't be much of a master plan if we are still living as we are after so much time.

Second, if there is any truth to these legends and these people really do exists and are really that powerful and that far reaching and controlling is forcing them out into the open such a good idea? You're worried about slowly loosing freedoms. I am too. But what do you think will happen when(if) they are forced out into the open? Do you think they'll just be like "Oh well, guess the cat is out of the bag. Ha ha on you! Let's have a beer" and walk away? Or will they move openly and immdiately to seize power, suspend the rule of law, impose martial law and total control of everything, crush the opposition, and rule with an iron fist? I say the latter.

I think you misunderstood the two points of my post.

First, for as long as I can remember some people have talked about a conspiracy to take over the world that's been going on for centuries. Can't be much of a master plan if we are still living as we are after so much time.

Second, if there is any truth to these legends and these people really do exists and are really that powerful and that far reaching and controlling is forcing them out into the open such a good idea? You're worried about slowly loosing freedoms. I am too. But what do you think will happen when(if) they are forced out into the open? Do you think they'll just be like "Oh well, guess the cat is out of the bag. Ha ha on you! Let's have a beer" and walk away? Or will they move openly and immdiately to seize power, suspend the rule of law, impose martial law and total control of everything, crush the opposition, and rule with an iron fist? I say the latter.

I think Tilley covered this question in his book. He gives an example of a paper boy delivering papers in the early morning hours that notices an apartment building on fire. If you are the paper boy, do you ignore the fire and go on with your route? If you do, certainly everyone in the building and their belongings will perish. The responsible thing to do is run into the burning building and try to wake up as many people as you can, not that you can save them or put out the fire, but so they might have a fighting chance to save themselves. It's a big responsibility to try to wake up everyone in a burning building in a short period of time, imagine the burden of trying to wake the world. Tilley has never asked us to change our money system, but he does leave us with the same plea at the end of each of his articles and his book to "Wake up people, the money matrix has you". Now, thankfully, I am fully awake, and if our chances are slim and none, Slim is pounding on a few doors yelling "Wake Up" on his way out of town. If Tilley is correct, he cannot stop the timeline to 2012 anymore than the paper boy could stop the fire. It's going to happen anyway, and I think we all deserve that fighting chance or at least the opportunity to do something about our own situation.