Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hoax: Georgia Bigfoot is a rubber costume

UM-Bot

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gulf South Paranormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• Neognosis

• SoCrazes

Besides publicizing their site, WTF was their reason for this? Or was that just it? Seems so small and lame compared to the scope of what they've done to the legitimate Bigfoot people who take their mission seriously.

Edit: Chop, chop, I1, I'm holding my breath waiting to see what you have to say...be GENTLE! Lol!

Edited by Blondigeist

Steve Kulls, the Sasquatch Detective, is complicit with the known hoaxer, Thomas Biscardi.

One good thing, of all this horrendous anti-publicity from the Georgia bigfoot hoax, is that Biscardi and now Kulls have been outed as less-than truthful correspondents.

Good riddance to bad rubbish (BScardi, Kulls, and the GA doofuses.)

WoW! Go read the guestbook at the yayhoo/GA doofuses web site!

http://www.bigfoottracker.com/

Edit: Got this off the guestbook...if this is true, these two are freakin' King of the Idiots and probably racking up felonies!

Beware ebayers. 123Marine2 and bigfoothunter404 are these two guys selling cars on ebay and shilling the bids.Don't buy anything off them from ebay. This was mentioned on the radio show. Check 'em out on ebay if you don't believe and look at their feedback. Notice the names.

Edited by Blondigeist

I never assumed it was real in the first place, but I had hoped for a better ruse than this....disappointing.

I'm sure this whole Bigfoot fiasco was plagiarized from the Simpsons episode where Lisa unearthed an 'Angel', which turns out to be an elaborate hoax for the new Springfield Mall. LOL!

Fraud is a crime punishable by jail time.

Steve Kulls, the Sasquatch Detective, is complicit with the known hoaxer, Thomas Biscardi.

One good thing, of all this horrendous anti-publicity from the Georgia bigfoot hoax, is that Biscardi and now Kulls have been outed as less-than truthful correspondents.

Actually Biscardi has been outed as a hoaxer before. This is the second time he's done something like this.

The reason that they did it was monetary? How did they make money out of this hoax?

They have their own big foot themed store in Georgia.... how do I know this?

Mmmm... free publicity. Saw right through this the instant I read that in a previous article about this nonsense.

Actually Biscardi has been outed as a hoaxer before. This is the second time he's done something like this.

Yes, he has. Which reminds me of an old saying: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". :yes:

They have their own big foot themed store in Georgia.... how do I know this?

Mmmm... free publicity. Saw right through this the instant I read that in a previous article about this nonsense.

Sounds like the ideal motive, Bud.

They should reprimanded for this.

Do these guys have something wrong with thier heads?? Did they honestly believe they would pull this off?? Like somebody said in a earlier thread "I'm sure it sounded like a good idea over a 12 pack". I say what ever buisness license they have should be taken and pull any damn internet connection they have. Thanks for the waste of time Biscardi (again). :angry:

Edited by Gulf South Paranormal

I give these guys credit. They had the attention of many. They gave us something to hope for and talk about. It was interesting while it lasted. They could and should have done it better by making the body disappear so that it would always be a possibility. If it cannot be proved false then it must be true (that's what I understand from most beleivers). Of course Biscardi should never be trusted again.

Not much different than the people: who make crop circles, claim UFO abductions, or see Nessie. Did that guy that admitted to staging the famous photo of Nessie ever face prosecution?

This is what happens when inbreeding occurs.

You think that Bigfoot picture was actually a standard guy from Appalachian Georgia?

Shock, shock. Surprise, surprise. <_<

They accepted a monetary advance on promotions and such, and when it came time to return it, they disappeared. THat is fraud for monetary gain, and a felony. Also, crossing state lines, which makes if a Federal offense. These idiots are in a world of hurt............deservingly so.

Having said that, is anyone really surprised????

They accepted a monetary advance on promotions and such, and when it came time to return it, they disappeared. THat is fraud for monetary gain, and a felony

That really depends on what they accepted money for, and how it was wordded. If they were smart, they accepted money for promotion of an attraction and didn't say, in whatever contracts they worked with, that they possessed a real specimin of an actual, unidentified and new species.