Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hoax: Georgia Bigfoot is a rubber costume

UM-Bot

So... Bigfoot DOESN"T eat possum???

But its really been fun, eh? Come on, admit it...

Hoaxing people fun? If that is the case, all people that lie will claim it was just a hoax for fun. Pull their business licenses and bar them from participating in any endeavor that entails BF, UFO's, ghosts, etc. The police officer should be held to a higher standard of the law.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gulf South Paranormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• Neognosis

• SoCrazes

I suppose that if they were really smart, they would have taken a bunch of pictures and released them on a Wednesday. Then on the friday morning of thier press conference, early in the AM, they should have reported that the body was stolen. And they could show up to the presser beaten up and bloody, and claim that they were told not to talk about it or they would be "taken care of," but they want the truth to get out there. Some folks on this board would have eaten that up more readily than they eat up the Patterson film....it would have been talked about and debated for DECADES!

I suppose that if they were really smart, they would have taken a bunch of pictures and released them on a Wednesday. Then on the friday morning of thier press conference, early in the AM, they should have reported that the body was stolen. And they could show up to the presser beaten up and bloody, and claim that they were told not to talk about it or they would be "taken care of," but they want the truth to get out there. Some folks on this board would have eaten that up more readily than they eat up the Patterson film....it would have been talked about and debated for DECADES!

I have to agree with you. This could of been as big as Roswell if they would of done it like that. But when I first found out it was Biscardi involved I lost most of my hope for it being real but I gave it the BOTD anyway (my ignorance). When I saw none of the major news channels were over ran with the fact a real bigfoot was found I pretty much knew it was a hoax. But for a true believer I still held out hope. :unsure:

Edited by Gulf South Paranormal

Not worse than the bank down the street that has been giving $150,000 loans to people who make $25,000 a year.

Not much different than Jerry Springer type shows putting on an act and trying to pass it off as real.

Not much different than a magician who tricks his paying audience.

Not as bad as lying about the presence of WMD's to get the public to approve a war.

I have to agree with you. This could of been as big as Roswell if they would of done it like that.

It could still be as big as Roswell. At Roswell the government exchanged a broken weather balloon for the flying saucer. Here they could say the government substituted a rubber ape suit for the remains of Bigfoot.

You folks have a skewed view of this, because you assume that the general public believes in bigfoot like some of you do. But to the rest of the world outside your circles and this forum, declaring that you captured bigfoot is akin to announcing that you captured the Easter Bunny.

I don't think that is the same. Would anyone think for a second that a pink frozen man sized bunny was real?? Even some of the hard core skeptics around here were going, "Huh, I don't know, let's wait and see." That does not seem like dismissal out of hand. Also, if no one took them seriously then why was the story on Nightline, Fox News and CNN?

I have to agree with you. This could of been as big as Roswell if they would of done it like that. But when I first found out it was Biscardi involved I lost most of my hope for it being real but I gave it the BOTD anyway (my ignorance). When I saw none of the major news channels were over ran with the fact a real bigfoot was found I pretty much knew it was a hoax. But for a true believer I still held out hope. :unsure:

They really did a bad job of covering that is for sure. Biscardi was a huge nail in the coffin that is for sure.

Not as bad as lying about the presence of WMD's to get the public to approve a war.

Must have been a really good lie to fool the Public, the Media and the entire Congress, Everyone. A better Conspiricy Theory would be that the WMD were there and Bush had the Special Forces squirrel them off to Kuwait and back to his personal ansenal.

Must have been a really good lie to fool the Public, the Media and the entire Congress, Everyone. A better Conspiricy Theory would be that the WMD were there and Bush had the Special Forces squirrel them off to Kuwait and back to his personal ansenal.

C'mon, he's not that smart. And yes, it was one helluva lie that fooled Colin Powell and the Congress. But then, he got a lot of practice in Texas.

Figures a dumb hick cop would do something this bloody stupid. <_<

That's what kills me, is the fact a officer of the law did this. Kinda makes you wonder who else he has screwed over while he was on duty. He can't be that good of a cop anyway considering the fact he shot himself in the hand.

That is what I predicted they would do...dumb rubs must not read this forum...they probably don't read.

As soon as he heard Whitton’s Bigfoot was a big fake, “I terminated him,” said Police Chief Jeffrey Turner said Tuesday.

“He’s disgraced himself, he’s an embarrassment to the Clayton County Police Department, his credibility and integrity as an officer is gone, and I have no use for him,” Turner said. “His behavior is unbecoming of that of a police officer.”

“This turn of events from hero to someone who defrauds a nation is just baffling. I don’t know how he got from one point to the other,” Turner said.

The chief said he wants to send Whitton his termination paperwork and get his uniforms back. However, he said, “We haven’t been able to get in touch with him.”

And the Clayton County Police officer has lost his job

those two lovebirds must be on their honeymoon, with the $50,000 they scammed...

Yes, WMD was the hoax of the century; hopefully, there aren't anymore to be revealed about this administration.

Whitten needed to lose his job. After this if he did keep his job and was called to the stand in the some case how credible would you think he was? If his life depended on me believing him, he'd be 6 feet deep. The whole lot of them need to be ran out the country. Besides, It does make me wonder how smart these rocket scientist thought they were when they got the un-credible Biscardi involved?? They must of kicked back a keg when they thought this up. :lol:

OH COME ON! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING HERE? I AM A WITNNESS THAT THESE CREATURES REALLY EXISTS. I HAVE SEEN ONE WITH MY OWN EYES. I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I HAVE TO WONDER IF THIS STORY IS NOT INTENTIONALLY BEING SILENCED. I ALSO HAVE TO WONDER WHERE HAVE THESE MEN DISAPPEARED TO. THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY WANT. I WONDER WHAT REALLY HAS BECOME OF THESE MEN.

Clipped from the comments on the article Jeffery Wright linked.

All I can say is ...wow...

It all comes as no surprise after looking at all the stupid so called evidence these two put together. It had to be a bluff and nothing more. The Youtube videos with the guys brother playing a doctor and then that got spoiled for them and they had to come forward on that. But yet everyone or at least someone bought it long enough to hand these two kids some money over it? The DNA sample was a joke. The photos were a joke and then the press conference was a joke. And I say someone still trusted these two nuts with money?

There Website does not open anymore. And yes please check out the EBay feedback and that was a officer of the law who writes us tickets for our wrong cross bidding on there with his friend.

I hope they get nailed for that but hey the money over the body thing the people who did that should have known better than that. Well if there is a Bigfoot out there anywhere he should get a big laugh over this one. Laugh his big _ _ _ off just like these two must be doing for the moment. But as the days go passing by and they call home and talk to family members and find out life around the trailer park just aint what it used to by as the FBI and the GBI have been all over the place looking for them.

Who knows maybe they could care less and spend our tax dollars looking for the real Bigfoot instead of two dumb Georgia boys with a strange pipe dream like this. They better hope so anyway.

And our government wouldn’t try to cover up a Bigfoot body. But hey I was just waiting on someone to pull that feather out of there hat. Well if you want to ride that out then take off start you a website and back these two nuts up all you wish. Let them run off with all your money.

Edited by ThePitOfReason

Lets find them and put em in a room with 20 angry bigfoot believers with pointy sticks.

Edited by SOLANUM

The reason that they did it was monetary? How did they make money out of this hoax?

They asked for grant money.

Does anyone care to see that booger-eating moron Biscardi try to answer the questions of why he did this hoax? I think I would like to see him squirm. I mean, I already can't stand the guy, but it would be fun to see him stammer and fidget trying to come up with a good lie; all the while sputtering, drooling on himself and blinking too often.

You know he was standing up there on national tv going "I examined this body, I prodded it, and it's real." Whatever.....the guys a psycho. There's no way he was fooled by that idiodic suit when standing right next to it. And how about those close-ups that he held up and claimed were real? That was like the most ridiculously fake looking "dead bigfoot" almost of all time.

one word

PWNED!

*humps their heads*

anyways haha

why the F would u go in front of the world and say I HAVE BIGFOOT blah blah blah...and then...have a rubber body?? wouldnt u know that it would get caught eventually??? and they are all calm when they are doing it....that would just be total stupidity rite there, defined it, toal n00bs :P

one word

PWNED!

*humps their heads*

anyways haha

why the F would u go in front of the world and say I HAVE BIGFOOT blah blah blah...and then...have a rubber body?? wouldnt u know that it would get caught eventually??? and they are all calm when they are doing it....that would just be total stupidity rite there, defined it, toal n00bs :P

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

TY! I needed that! :rofl:

I wanted to see what the Georgia local News thought of this , but found Police Chief Jeffery Turner has problems with other officers under his command as well. First time I felt REAL Sorry for a Police Chief. I count get the link to work, but he has another officer under arrest for using the Police issued computer to send pics of himself to what he thought was an underage girl. Turned out it was a FBI plant. That officer is facing 3 to 5 in the federal pen .

Edited by ROGER

Does anyone care to see that booger-eating moron Biscardi try to answer the questions of why he did this hoax? I think I would like to see him squirm. I mean, I already can't stand the guy, but it would be fun to see him stammer and fidget trying to come up with a good lie; all the while sputtering, drooling on himself and blinking too often.

You know he was standing up there on national tv going "I examined this body, I prodded it, and it's real." Whatever.....the guys a psycho. There's no way he was fooled by that idiodic suit when standing right next to it. And how about those close-ups that he held up and claimed were real? That was like the most ridiculously fake looking "dead bigfoot" almost of all time.

The government took the real body and replaced it with the suit. :P