Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hoax: Georgia Bigfoot is a rubber costume

UM-Bot

Let's stand behind these 2 guys. They made Biscardi look like an idiot and took him for maybe $50,000. That's all good in my book. They made a hoax that got plenty of national attention. Nice job guys, a successful hoax.

Former senator Edwards tried to make the media and everyone else think that he really wasn't at that hotel to meet with his mistress, although we all knew why he was there. These guys tried to make the media and everyone else think they had a real bigfoot, although we all knew they did not. 2 in the same in my book.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gulf South Paranormal

• Vampwitchenstein

• Neognosis

• SoCrazes

Let's stand behind these 2 guys.

Well I know sure as hell I wouldn't be standing in front of them anytime soon. :w00t:

Let's stand behind these 2 guys. They made Biscardi look like an idiot and took him for maybe $50,000. That's all good in my book. They made a hoax that got plenty of national attention. Nice job guys, a successful hoax.

Former senator Edwards tried to make the media and everyone else think that he really wasn't at that hotel to meet with his mistress, although we all knew why he was there. These guys tried to make the media and everyone else think they had a real bigfoot, although we all knew they did not. 2 in the same in my book.

You're right, hoaxers are great. The only people who complain about them are those who fall for them time and time and time again.

It's better to assume it's a hoax and be pleasantly suprised than assume it's real and look like a fool.

Biscardi is supposed to be on Fox & Friends this morning to plead his case of innocence is this sham.

Edited by Socio

That's what kills me, is the fact a officer of the law did this. Kinda makes you wonder who else he has screwed over while he was on duty. He can't be that good of a cop anyway considering the fact he shot himself in the hand.

I can imagine that every single person that has been arrested based on the testimony of this "officer" is on the phone with an attorney getting their case looked at again, because everything that this guy has ever said is going to be questioned and thrown out. I cant imagine what the chief is going through... It is definately going to be a problem for him for a very long time. I can not imagine a cop throwing away a career like that, I dont know if they started out as a joke and got carried away, but it just stuns me to see someone who is supposed to be sworn to uphold the law fall to this level. He will pay for this in many ways, civil suit I am sure. as for criminally, I dont know, it depends on what the contracts say. He certainly ruined his reputation and embarrassed himself and his family. That kind of stuff just doesnt go away, and to know that your actions are the cause of your kids stress and misery is just plain sad.

I can imagine that every single person that has been arrested based on the testimony of this "officer" is on the phone with an attorney getting their case looked at again, because everything that this guy has ever said is going to be questioned and thrown out. I cant imagine what the chief is going through... It is definately going to be a problem for him for a very long time. I can not imagine a cop throwing away a career like that, I dont know if they started out as a joke and got carried away, but it just stuns me to see someone who is supposed to be sworn to uphold the law fall to this level. He will pay for this in many ways, civil suit I am sure. as for criminally, I dont know, it depends on what the contracts say. He certainly ruined his reputation and embarrassed himself and his family. That kind of stuff just doesnt go away, and to know that your actions are the cause of your kids stress and misery is just plain sad.

That's the victims here is his family. They will have to face as much ridicule as he will. I don't know if he has kids but I really feel sorry for them if he does. I mean they have to go to school and as well as everybody knows other kids can be cruel. :(

Whitten was just on CNN saying everybody knew this was a hoax and they never intended for it to go this far. They bought the costume online and stuffed it with road kill and slaughter house trimmings. Now my question is If they never wanted to get this big why did they accept 50 grand to start with? Why didn't they say "hey, it's a fake!" Also Whitten said he dosen't understand why he lost his job. That a freaken' idiot for ya. He makes all us southern boys look bad. <_<

Edited by Gulf South Paranormal

Now my question is If they never wanted to get this big why did they accept 50 grand to start with?

Why would you believe this to be true? Because one side of the liar's / hoaxer's said so?

Edit: no receipt / canceled check has been produced.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Why would you believe this to be true? Because one side of the liar's / hoaxer's said so?

Edit: no receipt / canceled check has been produced.

It was on the national news (CNN/Fox news) that they accepted the money and they are being sued to get the money back.

It was on the national news (CNN/Fox news) that they accepted the money and they are being sued to get the money back.

If there's one thing we should learn from this, it's what boys & girls...?

Just because it's on the 'national news' doesn't make it true and sometimes the National Enquirer IS right! :tu: (John Edwards Mistress 'scandal')

Thanks for the reply, I did some checking and you're absolutely correct, it's been reported.

I urge all to consider the ultimate source of this news, and it's from BiScardi! I'll believe it when I see the receipt / cancelled check.

You're right, hoaxers are great. The only people who complain about them are those who fall for them time and time and time again.

It's better to assume it's a hoax and be pleasantly suprised than assume it's real and look like a fool.

What your saying is, "don't trust anyone." What a sad statement for humanity. Unfortunately, for the most part, I agree with you Cradle.

:P Did someone say they found a rubber chicken body in the belly of that Rubber Big-Foot? Looks like a case for the MIBS. The Men In Bigfoot Suits. If it looks too good it is too good. That thing didnt even look good in the first place ?

Yes, WMD was the hoax of the century; hopefully, there aren't anymore to be revealed about this administration.

*ahem*

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/

US Removes Uranium From Iraq

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=5314609

thats 500 tons of hoax, eh?

Oh come on......

I have to agree completely.

Soooooo, it should be perfectly fine for people to hold PRESS CONFERENCES, etc about lies? "Oh come on." (Did you vote for Bush twice? :yes: )

Jerry Springer is a TV SHOW. WE KNOW IT IS FAKE. IT IS ENTERTAINMENT(to some). They portrayed this as world changing news.

Why would you even try to act like Springer falls into the same category as making up a big load of sh!t to run on stations like CNN where the

information you're getting is supposed to be at least based in reality...what an openly dumb comparison.

I can't believe some of you think its ok. Wow. "The boy who cried wolf" comes to mind, except you're saying its ok when the boy cries wolf and runs off laughing.

Its one thing to lie on your own website, its another to rouse people up, keeping in mind the skeptical members of this forum DO NOT constitute the whole

population of the US. Some truly believed these cats.

• 5 months later...
Steve Kulls, the Sasquatch Detective, is complicit with the known hoaxer, Thomas Biscardi.

One good thing, of all this horrendous anti-publicity from the Georgia bigfoot hoax, is that Biscardi and now Kulls have been outed as less-than truthful correspondents.

Good riddance to bad rubbish (BScardi, Kulls, and the GA doofuses.)

In actuality you are mistaken. Biscardi fed me a bunch of lies including an altered email which indicated the DNA was something other than what it was. I never publicly stated it was real. I went to Indiana like any good investigator would. I take a hands on approach and an "I'll believe it when I see it approach". And less than 24 hours of being there I led the discovery of it being a suit. From the reference point I had at the time I lacked the evidence necessary to find Biscardi complicit with the hoax from the begining, leading to condemnation from folks like Matt Moneymaker, whom had an axe to grind with me. I was however outspoken that Biscardi lied to the public and that counted as a hoaxer to me. I appeared on Fox and Friends on August 20th, 2008 and said as much too. Sound like I'm complicit?

In January, I began to investigate the matter one more time, and in February obtained physical evidence, (not testimonial evidence) clearly indicating Biscardi WAS involved since the beginning. Sound like I'm complicit?

By month's end a full expose of Biscardi, his operation and involvement in the hoax will be up on my website.

Sound like I'm complicit?

Furthermore I was a Private Investigator, License # 11000120260, in the State of New York. (Please read the requirements of getting one of those in NY, not easy even for a 20 year police officer) and never was a mall security guard. And never prior to February 2009 met Whitton or Dyer, nor did I see Biscardi through this whole debacle.

Verify it by calling the NYS Dept of Licensing Services.... (who's the liar now Moneymaker)

Note: Do I hold a current NYS Security Guard License...yes because it was needed to take a retail investigation job I held from April 08, when I decided Biscardi's travels weren't my bag, until August of 08, when Biscardi sucked me into believing something existed rather than doing an investigation like he said he was going to do.)

I'll lay it out to you briefly what I have uncovered since the beginning of the year (2009), Biscardi's intention was to put it out there, make it disappear, but not before someone came in and filmed a "Bigfoot Autopsy Video". Sad thing is he expected me, just to roll over and go with it for monetary gain. NOPE...wasn't happening.

If you look at my history, it has been a conservative look at the Bigfoot field, debunking and exposing more hoaxes than really coming up with evidence. Yes I was on 4 one month long expeditions between (Oct 07 - April 08) with Biscardi's group, (of course he'd only stay for the first week.) and three week long stints in 2006. I was never a part of Searching for Bigfoot as I was just a paid technical advisor on forensics and interviewing but again always remained conservative in evidence obtained.

Feel free to email me any questions admin@squatchdetective.com

Steve

In actuality you are mistaken. Biscardi fed me a bunch of lies including an altered email which indicated the DNA was something other than what it was. I never publicly stated it was real. I went to Indiana like any good investigator would. I take a hands on approach and an "I'll believe it when I see it approach". And less than 24 hours of being there I led the discovery of it being a suit. From the reference point I had at the time I lacked the evidence necessary to find Biscardi complicit with the hoax from the begining, leading to condemnation from folks like Matt Moneymaker, whom had an axe to grind with me. I was however outspoken that Biscardi lied to the public and that counted as a hoaxer to me. I appeared on Fox and Friends on August 20th, 2008 and said as much too. Sound like I'm complicit?

In January, I began to investigate the matter one more time, and in February obtained physical evidence, (not testimonial evidence) clearly indicating Biscardi WAS involved since the beginning. Sound like I'm complicit?

By month's end a full expose of Biscardi, his operation and involvement in the hoax will be up on my website.

Sound like I'm complicit?

Furthermore I was a Private Investigator, License # 11000120260, in the State of New York. (Please read the requirements of getting one of those in NY, not easy even for a 20 year police officer) and never was a mall security guard. And never prior to February 2009 met Whitton or Dyer, nor did I see Biscardi through this whole debacle.

Verify it by calling the NYS Dept of Licensing Services.... (who's the liar now Moneymaker)

Note: Do I hold a current NYS Security Guard License...yes because it was needed to take a retail investigation job I held from April 08, when I decided Biscardi's travels weren't my bag, until August of 08, when Biscardi sucked me into believing something existed rather than doing an investigation like he said he was going to do.)

I'll lay it out to you briefly what I have uncovered since the beginning of the year (2009), Biscardi's intention was to put it out there, make it disappear, but not before someone came in and filmed a "Bigfoot Autopsy Video". Sad thing is he expected me, just to roll over and go with it for monetary gain. NOPE...wasn't happening.

If you look at my history, it has been a conservative look at the Bigfoot field, debunking and exposing more hoaxes than really coming up with evidence. Yes I was on 4 one month long expeditions between (Oct 07 - April 08) with Biscardi's group, (of course he'd only stay for the first week.) and three week long stints in 2006. I was never a part of Searching for Bigfoot as I was just a paid technical advisor on forensics and interviewing but again always remained conservative in evidence obtained.

Feel free to email me any questions admin@squatchdetective.com

Steve

steve, after all this time, why would you think that anyone gives a damn about this???