Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
goalienan

Corpse Waked Standing Up

37 posts in this topic

Enigmatic Ghost

this is so weird....

Puts Black Raven upon his right Shoulder....

Pavot

xCrimsonx
That is just weird, but some people have weird wishes for their wakes and burials...

And I thought mine was out there...

Pavot

Argh.. What would that be Pavot?

I want to be Plastinated for Science and Art.

Plastination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastination

Dr. Gunther von Hagens etc.

That way I can go out being sexy and creative. lol :blush: Yes... there are only a good few that would understand where Im comming from. :wacko:

*cleanses crystals under a full moon*

Edited by xCrimsonx

Legatus Legionis

looks like he's still alive to me, standing up like that.. :D

Jules Paranormal Tour UK

Bet his feet are aching ^_^

Darkflame
:o wth? ..........

Starlyte
I read this article earlier today, and at first was a little weirded out. Then again, I think looking at a body in a casket is also not normal. To me it does not matter what position they are in, laying in a casket or standing up, they just...well...never look right to me. :(

Enigmatic Ghost

This makes us have to face thinking about our hardest ever decision we all have to face next to my Bad humor… I went with cremating Mama instead of having the Taxidermist Extract her mind through her Nose with a number nine Crèche Hook, following Stuffing cotton balls up her nose and Plasticizing her then propping her up next to the Highboy in the Den, I went with putting her upon the Fireplace mantle were she can enjoy the evening fires and listen to her Favorite Elvis Records redundantly, but hay, my Neighbor Norman is still undecided upon what to do with his Mama…

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Bear's Quest

Creeepy!

Do you ever get that feeling you're not alone... and then you see dead people. ^_^

goalienan
This makes us have to face thinking about our hardest ever decision we all have to face next to my Bad humor… I went with cremating Mama instead of having the Taxidermist Extract her mind through her Nose with a number nine Crèche Hook, following Stuffing cotton balls up her nose and Plasticizing her then propping her up next to the Highboy in the Den, I went with putting her upon the Fireplace mantle were she can enjoy the evening fires and listen to her Favorite Elvis Records redundantly, but hay, my Neighbor Norman is still undecided upon what to do with his Mama…

Pavot

I have a question Pavot...Is Norman's mama alive or dead????

Enigmatic Ghost
I have a question Pavot...Is Norman's mama alive or dead????

Oh she been Quiet for a very, very long time now… :w00t:

goalienan
Oh she been Quiet for a very, very long time now… :w00t:

Aww, reminds me of that old 70 movie "Burnt Offerings" with Oliver Reed..very creepy... ;)

SRCivic98

it'd suck if you woke up and was like a zombie or something and started eating the flesh of the living and caused a huge zombie terror on the planet. It'd be like George A. Romero meets Red Dawn. Zombies invading from Cuba and other countries. haha but shooting a few of them wouldn't hurt either haha.