Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Man eaten by crocodile

Owlscrying

I think this sheds some light on religion...

Getting eaten thanks to your beliefs....smart. Where did common sense go?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plainbob13

• Radian

• Still Waters

• twpdyp

Crocodile eats man who sought its blessing, after he waded into a pond next to a shrine hoping to be blessed

lol laughed my head off i know thats mean but still its like those people who try to pat tigers you are just asking for it

I guess some religions require a human sacrifice to recieve a blessing..

Man eaten by crocodile

That is kinda cool. cool way to go ;)

Kabir said hundreds of people visit the shrine every day to offer hens and goats to the five crocodiles living in the pond.

I guess that's the cue they're tired of hens and goats, but want upgrade to human sacrifices.. :unsure2: o'man, You can't please darn crocodiles.

EWWW reminds me of that scene in faces of death where that dude falls in the alligator pit after he parachuted out of the plane.. bad awful luck.

Edited by Shankpin

I guess that's the cue they're tired of hens and goats, but want upgrade to human sacrifices.. :unsure2: o'man, You can't please darn crocodiles.

EWWW reminds me of that scene in faces of death where that dude falls in the alligator pit after he parachuted out of the plane.. bad awful luck.

Faces of death. LMAO! Shankpin. You kill me.

o gosh, I'm not that that that bad am I bob? :blink:

o gosh, I'm not that that that bad am I bob? :blink:

LOL not even close. You just reminded me of some of the worst fake movies ever made. :D

Darwinism at work.

I would agree with that one. Natural selection at work.

linked-image

Aww you beat me to a picture of the croc. Your's is better than the one I had. LOL

Here is a web site about the crocs and what they say about the situation at the shrine.

Another man-made problem has been the introduction of a saltwater crocodile in the shrine pond by the khadims. We observed this saltwater crocodile during our night survey in the pond and adjacent areas. The consequences of this could be grave since the saltwater crocodiles are very aggressive and can grow up to 9m in total length. An accident is waiting to happen and it is very likely that some devotee or khadim may be killed or badly injured by the saltwater crocodile. The khadims have brought on trouble for themselves for the sake of making money. It has also been reported that some of the khadims corner this saltwater crocodile and beat it with wooden sticks and/or iron rods in an effort to tame or condition it. This saltwater crocodile needs to be captured and released into the wild immediately.

more

Chicken, goats or people it is all the same to big lizards.

Note; where in the Quran does it say to feed crocs for a blessing?

LOL not even close. You just reminded me of some of the worst fake movies ever made. :D

What about death scenes? :hmm:

I thought they were pretty convincing myself.. and interesting in a very sick disturbing way-

Note; where in the Quran does it say to feed crocs for a blessing?

For real!!

What about death scenes? :hmm:

I thought they were pretty convincing myself.. and interesting in a very sick disturbing way-

For real!!

The faces of death movies. I completely forgot them. They were good when i was 12.

Uh huh!! You're just pulling my leg!!

That stuff still makes me cringe today..

LOL :P shoot naw!!

to be honest, I see enough on my job to satisfy that disturbing sort of curiosity...

but, I wont never forget the first time I saw that part where the man falls into the alligator pit.. burned into my memory I think.

Or, that one where the junkyard dogs attack those two guys who broke in junkyard..

Or, that scene where the cult is cutting off parts or another... gezus.. yea, they still with me alright.

LOL :P shoot naw!!

to be honest, I see enough on my job to satisfy that disturbing sort of curiosity...

but, I wont never forget the first time I saw that part where the man falls into the alligator pit.. burned into my memory I think.

Or, that one where the junkyard dogs attack those two guys who broke in junkyard..

Or, that scene where the cult is cutting off parts or another... gezus.. yea, they still with me alright.

What? You didn't like the monkey brains one? :rolleyes:

O dear lord.. naw naw I can deal with folks getting spewed all over the place, and blown up, or just dying.. but animals.. NO CAN DO!!

but, yea.. :no: I do remember that part.. then I fast forward all animal parts..& folks eating dogs and all of that..

linked-image

lol that pic it actually happened wow

yeah this teaches people to not pat crocs

• 2 years later...