Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pentagon's Secret Scream

DreamRebel

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• DC09

• Seraphina

• Ronin6th

Top Posters In This Topic

Effective and non-lethal

But have they done any test on long term effects of being exposed to this thing.

I mean a micro wave oven uses extreme High freq sound to cook meals. It scrambles the molocules causing them to vibrate and generate heat. This uses a lower freq, but still could cause scrambled brains.

Effective and non-lethal

But have they done any test on long term effects of being exposed to this thing.

I mean a micro wave oven uses extreme High freq sound to cook meals. It scrambles the molocules causing them to vibrate and generate heat. This uses a lower freq, but still could cause scrambled brains.

Yeah, but it's a weapon. It's not like its gonna be used on people 24/7.

I agree with ya on that part, but still it doesn't take a whole lot to scramble someones brains.

I agree with ya on that part, but still it doesn't take a whole lot to scramble someones brains.

laugh.gif

This I know from personal experience. wink2.giflaugh.gif

This I know from personal experience.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry crying.gif

Laugh! laugh.gif

While I'm only half joking, laughing is always good. wink2.gif

Effective and non-lethal

Microwave ovens do not use sound. Sound waves are the propogation of acoustic energy through an atmosphere.

Microwave ovens use the electromagnetic spectrum, which is a completely different thing.

Microwave ovens do not use sound. Sound waves are the propogation of acoustic energy through an atmosphere.

I stand Corrected, What do I know anyway

A friend of mine received an email relating with a new US weapon using sound...could it be a hoax? huh.gif

If the sound produced is so devastating, how on earth are they going to use it without affecting their own troops? huh.gif

They all hode behind a sound shield like when u go for an xray an the nurses run away behind the lead wall lol

i read in a scientific american/ popular science magazine about this a few months ago

the sound waves will not affect anyone its not directed at. they have found a way to focus the sound waves. sound waves are to a normal speaker , as the sound gun is to a lazer

the technology will also be used in supermarkets to advertise (at lower volumes of corse)- theyll beam the sound at you so it seems like its playing in your head.

also they plan on using this technology in movie theaters , giving a '3d' sound effect. (the speakers will be placed behind the screen and directed according to the orientation of the actor/actress speaking)

the technology will also be used in supermarkets to advertise (at lower volumes of corse)- theyll beam the sound at you so it seems like its playing in your head.

I don't know about you, but that would scare the bejesus out of me tongue.gif