Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Classified" HR8791 Bill

CosmicStaR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosmicStaR

• IrishAidan07

• Sag!ttarius

• el midgetron

Oh my gods, there's going to be a large scale outbreak of classified!!

:cry:

What's the with all the "classifies" I ponder..

What's the with all the "classifies" I ponder..

One little comment from the user who posted that video. """this is Fake ofcourse but what will it TAKE!""".... Makes one wonder that it could still be happening exactly like that, though

One little comment from the user who posted that video. """this is Fake ofcourse but what will it TAKE!""".... Makes one wonder that it could still be happening exactly like that, though

What proves it to be fake?

Can it really be that flippin hard to see what is true and what isn't..I mean my gosh I need to get off of this computer for good I suppose--if everything I'm researching isn't validated then WTF

Can it really be that flippin hard to see what is true and what isn't..I mean my gosh I need to get off of this computer for good I suppose--if everything I'm researching isn't validated then WTF

Well, clearly, this isn't a fake. I watch CSPAN and I remember this. They showed this on the regular CSPAN channel once. I don't know, but I think you may have something on this one, @pril.

Edited by IrishAidan

It's the Onion News Network from what I gather reading through the comments. If you look at the bottom where the C-SPAN should be, the C was replaced with the Onion logo :)

But I agree with you, getting sick and tired of all the hoax cr@p nowadays.

Cheers

It's the Onion News Network from what I gather reading through the comments. If you look at the bottom where the C-SPAN should be, the C was replaced with the Onion logo :)

But I agree with you, getting sick and tired of all the hoax cr@p nowadays.

Cheers

Looks like a P, BTW, as it was the Pennsylvania House that was voting on the bill, so I thought. It read P-Span, I thought at first. I dunno. But I know I saw it before, on an actual network. If it wasn't this, then it was something extraordinarily similar.

The video itself may be a fake, but the topic is not. I'm gonna search for the one I saw.

Edited by IrishAidan

Yeah, that guy in the video doesn't even show up on any Pennsylvania politician page. It's a fake, but I know the topic is not. I heard something like that before on CSPAN.

Yeah, that guy in the video doesn't even show up on any Pennsylvania politician page. It's a fake, but I know the topic is not. I heard something like that before on CSPAN.

No doubt in my mind it happens, but when it comes to U.S. politics, I got no clue whatsoever. Senate, GOP, House, Representatives, primaries, elections, delegates and super-delegates, WAY too complicated for my simple life... :yes:

Cheers

seems congress passes all kind of crap

linked-image

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

Hey, don't feel too bad. At first glance, even my skeptic eyes thoughtit was real. It wasn't until I looked at the comments that I realized it wasn't. But, like I said, I know I seen something like that before on CSPAN. I'm still searching for it. YouTube don't have it!

And hey, you gotta post more than one little Haiku!!!!!!!

Edited by IrishAidan

That is scary. And there was something like this? This is truly horrible.

"The first attack on classified. The first large scale outbreak of-classified, dependent upon which comes first."

"Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of-classified..."

"Air-borne-classified, Flesh-eating -classified and or all of the above in such event as classified spewing, classified escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable."

"Air force units may also be directed to combat said -classified, due to their enormous size or other-worldly strengths.

"Should events occur in urban areas-Jesus-that's classified, far surpassing our darkest nightmares, should cancel these

exceed, classified body disposal actions, shall be holded in associated in resources, shall be reallocated, through classified underground, classified protected birthing centers, a new Bill of Rights shall be drafted and approved by-classified.

That is scary. And there was something like this? This is truly horrible.

"The first attack on classified. The first large scale outbreak of-classified, dependent upon which comes first."

"Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of-classified..."

"Air-borne-classified, Flesh-eating -classified and or all of the above in such event as classified spewing, classified escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable."

"Air force units may also be directed to combat said -classified, due to their enormous size or other-worldly strengths.

"Should events occur in urban areas-Jesus-that's classified, far surpassing our darkest nightmares, should cancel these

exceed, classified body disposal actions, shall be holded in associated in resources, shall be reallocated, through classified underground, classified protected birthing centers, a new Bill of Rights shall be drafted and approved by-classified.

Mhmm even if "this" video is false--there's been classified bills that have passed just like this--crazy isn't it?

Check out norwood documents--that;ll blow your mind too!

I believe you guys are talking about the various martial law bills that have been passed? There have been at least a few such bills, I have a hard time keeping track of all of them. These bills don't really change anything, we are basically already in martial law. The government does as it pleases and has no reguard for the law or the Constitution. These bills are just to give the government something of a pseudo legal justification for their actions when people try to claim they have "freedoms" or "rights" or some other crazy talk.

President Bush seized this unprecedented power on the very same day that he signed the equally odious Military Commissions Act of 2006. In a sense, the two laws complement one another. One allows for torture and detention abroad, while the other seeks to enforce acquiescence at home, preparing to order the military onto the streets of America. Remember, the term for putting an area under military law enforcement control is precise; the term is "martial law."

Section 1076 of the massive Authorization Act, which grants the Pentagon another $500-plus-billion for its ill-advised adventures, is entitled, "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies." Section 333, "Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law" states that "the President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of ("refuse" or "fail" in) maintaining public order, "in order to suppress, in any State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy."

For the current President, "enforcement of the laws to restore public order" means to commandeer guardsmen from any state, over the objections of local governmental, military and local police entities; ship them off to another state; conscript them in a law enforcement mode; and set them loose against "disorderly" citizenry - protesters, possibly, or those who object to forced vaccinations and quarantines in the event of a bio-terror event.

The law also facilitates militarized police round-ups and detention of protesters, so called "illegal aliens," "potential terrorists" and other "undesirables" for detention in facilities already contracted for and under construction by Halliburton. That's right. Under the cover of a trumped-up "immigration emergency" and the frenzied militarization of the southern border, detention camps are being constructed right under our noses, camps designed for anyone who resists the foreign and domestic agenda of the Bush administration.

http://towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/911/

"undersirables".......humm, didn't China just clear the streets of Beijing of their "undesirables" to get all tourist friendly? Who cares right?

Another bill dealing with martial law is hr1585.

Also worth mentioning is the fascists "Infragard" organization -

“The meeting started off innocuously enough, with the speakers talking about corporate espionage,” he says. “From there, it just progressed. All of a sudden we were knee deep in what was expected of us when martial law is declared. We were expected to share all our resources, but in return we’d be given specific benefits.” These included, he says, the ability to travel in restricted areas and to get people out.

But that’s not all.

“Then they said when—not if—martial law is declared, it was our responsibility to protect our portion of the infrastructure, and if we had to use deadly force to protect it, we couldn’t be prosecuted,” he says.

http://www.progressive.org/mag_rothschild0308

I believe you guys are talking about the various martial law bills that have been passed? There have been at least a few such bills, I have a hard time keeping track of all of them. These bills don't really change anything, we are basically already in martial law. The government does as it pleases and has no reguard for the law or the Constitution. These bills are just to give the government something of a pseudo legal justification for their actions when people try to claim they have "freedoms" or "rights" or some other crazy talk.

http://towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/911/

"undersirables".......humm, didn't China just clear the streets of Beijing of their "undesirables" to get all tourist friendly? Who cares right?

Another bill dealing with martial law is hr1585.

Also worth mentioning is the fascists "Infragard" organization -

http://www.progressive.org/mag_rothschild0308

I ask you..we all have this information out there for us to research--and many of us do wether some of it is fake or not--more facts lead to the corruption and police state of our country..

Many believe this and many are taking a stand wether through protest or documentation to spread the their truth---

and lots say it's too late for us to make a difference--and that american citizens are too blinded by materialism and propaganda that they refuse to wake up and care--

Or maybe some say even a stand in liberty which most refuse to do because most would rather not see their families and loved ones disappear--

--I ask myself--is there much of anything I can do?...--

--

--I ask myself--is there much of anything I can do?...--

There is alot you can do.

Move towards self reliance. Its unrealistic (and unnecessary) for the vast majority of people to live "off the grid" and to be totally self sufficient. However, building a food storage, getting out of debt and being prepared to fend for your self in the event of an "emergency", are all very good ideas.

Get informed. Utilize alternative news sources, do your own research, make your own decisions.

Inform others.

That's your advice to myself and others? To get informed and be self reliant?..

While I see your point and am doing much of what you say is the answer--it doesn't seem like enough of what we really need

Not classified but just as scary...

How convenient when we are ready for a depression...

Forget the name of the bill bush signed... is it what YOU want? Your the citizen here, and the big business just bought your rights and your country's sovereignty!

• 4 months later...

So, we're all reasonably sure that it is a fake then? I just came across it earlier tonight and it sort of made my ears perk up.

i dunno, I do at least HOPE that it's a fake! LOL!

Folks:

There is no John Haller in the Pennsylvania delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives, let alone the 12th district, which somehow, amazingly, still belongs to John Murtha.

Further, there is no H.R. 8791, and that was not C-Span.

This is a joke.