Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question

Postulant

What? I don't know how you were reading my message lol but I certianly did not intend for it to sound if the person was on their way up right now..or down haha

you know im following you, im always right behind you ....madam/ sir dunno which one you are..... ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Postulant

• saturnrings

• puridalan

• DellusionalMirror

Top Posters In This Topic

Puridalan's statements are correct they make perfect sense to me and how I've been feeling, Saturnrings i might try your advice, as far as the avatar goes what would you suggest?

Puridalan's statements are correct they make perfect sense to me and how I've been feeling, Saturnrings i might try your advice, as far as the avatar goes what would you suggest?

something nice and soothing, something boyish.....who's your favourite hero ( no transformers pls......)

just mess around you know, see yourself in a playful way, stick some toilet paper on your head .....take pics.....silly stuff!!!!

you know im following you, im always right behind you ....madam/ sir dunno which one you are..... ;)

It's female just btw us :P, most think male...I guess I come off in that as my writings ha-ha.

As for sticking toliet paper on your head, difference from fun and stupidty

I say let him go out and drink haha jk, emm though when I was LITTLE I did put a coke box on my head and through the handle slits use that for looking out of and wearing a rag that was my cape haha I was sooooo cool haha

hey Pathofthelefthand,

nice one (the avatar)...........i was thinking a bit more...you know...a bit more................you know more!!!

for example: something bright coloured or something like a blue sky with a few clouds.......have a look around

......unless you like to see yourself as a gentleman from the 1880's looking like a lawyer....?

It's female just btw us :P , most think male...I guess I come off in that as my writings ha-ha.

As for sticking toliet paper on your head, difference from fun and stupidty

I say let him go out and drink haha jk, emm though when I was LITTLE I did put a coke box on my head and through the handle slits use that for looking out of and wearing a rag that was my cape haha I was sooooo cool haha

not that he would go out with the toilet paper...just to de - compress...thats the idea

i do all shorts when I'm bored... the other day i drawn a moustache on my (gorgeous) face, and had a laugh with my friend....

oh my you went out like that, and you telling us about 'the fine line between fun and stupidity'..?...........lol

(hey pssss..... i know a good beauty salon around here...pm me)

Edited by saturnrings

no i just like that painting lol i'll keep looking

not that he would go out with the toilet paper...just to de - compress...thats the idea

i do all shorts when I'm bored... the other day i drawn a moustache on my (gorgeous) face, and had a laugh with my friend....

oh my you went out like that, and you telling us about 'the fine line between fun and stupidity'..?...........lol

(hey pssss..... i know a good beauty salon around here...pm me)

haha you're too funny