Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SQL Error Fixed

Saru

Those of you who were trying to access the site from 6am GMT this morning will have been met with an SQL error message.

There was a problem with the server which was causing this problem, the SQL had crashed, and remained down for a period of approximately 3 hours. I've now restarted the server and everything is back to normal again.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks to those who e-mailed me to let me know about it. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• wunarmdscissor

Top Posters In This Topic

Saruman

Ive been learnin SQL at college an i found it quite difficult. Im just curious as this site is so well made are u in a computin course of some kind or weere u in one? Cos if u werent its time for me to chuck it lol

Wun,

I'm currently on the final year of my Honours Degree in computing and internet applications development with the Open University.

However I don't believe that the means with which to create a succesful web site are limited to those who have studied the subject at college or university, in my opinion all you need is to be able to put your mind to it.

Good luck with your course. thumbsup.gif

Thanks

I do think that with all the dedication in the world it still takes a bit of talent (which you obviously have lol).

Neway itsa means to an end for me but ill keep pluggin away.