Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids built by aliens

cladking

ummm, are you Dense? we cant. we tried. could barely do anything.

and we still dont know How these strcutures were built, we just theorize for now.

take your head outa youre A$$

*edit* off to work. peace

Hmmm.... so where exactly did somebody try to hire 10-12000 workers to build a pyramid?

...we cannot figure out bronze age technology....

That they used stone age technology is an assumption because that's

all we know that they had. If we knew almost everything then that

would seem a pretty safe assumption.

Keep in mind that we've had this same assumption since the time that

even you would agree we didn't know very much. Why write off any

theory when the prevailing theory isn't supported by evidence?

All that needs to be done is prove there were ramps and all these ot-

her theories would dry up and blow away. There are lots of great py-

ramids. Surely one of them would evidence ramps if that's how stone

were lifted to the top.

That they used stone age technology is an assumption because that's

all we know that they had.

Bronze age if you don't mind, if you don't know the difference may I suggest picking up a book not written by Hancock or Sitchin?

There's actually a great deal of evidence for aliens*.

*more than for ramps, anyway.

This is only true if you completely ignore the remains of ramps found at several pyramids and then proceed to manufacture evidence for the presence of aliens.

Of course, we all knew you could do that.

There's one very simple fact; it was the only means possible for the ancients to have built the pyramids.

The only means "possible?"

How about giant flying spiders using their webs to lift the stones up?

There is no evidence for ramps at the higher levels...

Hmmm.... So you're saying that the Egyptians should have left the ramps in place, blocking the view of their handiwork, so that 3600 years later you wouldn't have to trash their accomplishments?

I've said it before but it bears repeating. I marvel at the giant glass skyscrapers I see in large cities. The glass is always relatively clean. I've often wondered how they keep it clean. I mean, I admit that they could use some sort of a scaffolding system to support window washers on a regular periodic basis. But inevitably I realize that since no scaffolding system is apparent, this cannot possibly be the method used. It has to be aliens hovering in the air with squirt bottles and squeegies.

...and great doubt it was even possible using these.

"Great doubt" on the part of people that simply don't want ramps to be the method they used.

What more evidence is needed. If there are no other possibilities then the only job left is to see how the evidence fits. This will be good 21st century science when we're done.

What more evidence is needed? How about more evidence evidence. That's what's "needed."

Provide at least a whit of evidence prior to exclaiming "What more evidence is needed?" if you care at all to be taken seriously in the least.

so all these different cultures, around the world conveniently built the same structures? all to do the same thing? without meeting each other?

i dunnnno

Mulder,

Well, you got that last part right anyway. :lol:

Let me make you a deal. You tell me exactly how these structures from "around the world" (how many cultures built pyramids again?) are "the same," and how all are used "...to do the same thing" (or even somewhat the same) and I'll tell you how you're wrong about that.

Harte

Do you also seriously wonder that people in different places figured out spears first instead of thermonuclear warheads? It's exactly the same principle.

--Jaylemurph

LOL, Or the nearly miraculous coincidence of wheels developed in different places ALL being round... I guess that's also clearly proof of ET intervention... :D

Possible ways to build the pyramids? There are dozens of possible ways. Heck, they could have used animal labor, they could have used slaves, they could have used paid laborers, mammoths, aliens, flying spiders. Heck, a few years ago a guy demonstrated how you could use a giant kite to haul stones towards the pyramids. Yes, there are dozens of ways that the pyramids could be built.

There is, however, evidence pointing towards one specific way, and that is with ramps. It is as ridiculous to say that aliens built it but left no evidence as it is to say that invisible dwarfs built it but left no evidence. It is downright deceptive to claim that there is no possible way ramps were used. Regardless of whether the ramp theory is correct or not, it is still a valid theory, and the only people who refuse to acknowledge that, who demand that one ignore the evidence, are the people who have a theory of their own without evidence to advance. Unfortunately for them, it doesn't work that way. You don't get to pretend the evidence for one theory doesn't exist just so that you can claim that your theory without evidence is just as valid.

Agent Mulder:

I don't rule out the possibility that there were contact between various ancient cultures which may have influenced eachother in various ways. Actually I think the contact was broader than what is commonly known and believed as there are some interesting things around in the world to support such theories and I don't see how aliens have to do with that.

so all these different cultures, around the world conveniently built the same structures? all to do the same thing? without meeting each other?

i dunnnno

Not aliens, but a race of people which where known as the Kymry modern day Cymry (Welsh). The knowledge of the Cymry has been suppressed for 2000+ yrs by the English + Romans, and now the US...Ancient Cymry texts (mabinogion) mention's that they are of the first race, and so does every ancient text on the planet. Spelling veries from people 2 people...

Egyptians had many names for them, here's just a few..Kam, Kym, Kymry, Kam-Ruti, Ab-rui, Kabrrui, Khem, Ra.....Enjoy your research, cus it's taken me 30 yrs.....

Not aliens, but a race of people which where known as the Kymry modern day Cymry (Welsh). The knowledge of the Cymry has been suppressed for 2000+ yrs by the English + Romans, and now the US...Ancient Cymry texts (mabinogion) mention's that they are of the first race, and so does every ancient text on the planet. Spelling veries from people 2 people...

Egyptians had many names for them, here's just a few..Kam, Kym, Kymry, Kam-Ruti, Ab-rui, Kabrrui, Khem, Ra.....Enjoy your research, cus it's taken me 30 yrs.....

An anti-welsh conspiracy? Having lived in Bangor (and seen Rhyl) I find all this hard to believe.

LOL.....Really, why not research it then??

Because I have real research to do for my MSc (FWIW the Welsh are genetically no different from the English, Scots or the Irish, which provides a massive blow to your hypothesis).

Possible ways to build the pyramids? There are dozens of possible ways. Heck, they could have used animal labor, they could have used slaves, they could have used paid laborers, mammoths, aliens, flying spiders. Heck, a few years ago a guy demonstrated how you could use a giant kite to haul stones towards the pyramids. Yes, there are dozens of ways that the pyramids could be built.

There is, however, evidence pointing towards one specific way, and that is with ramps. It is as ridiculous to say that aliens built it but left no evidence as it is to say that invisible dwarfs built it but left no evidence. It is downright deceptive to claim that there is no possible way ramps were used. Regardless of whether the ramp theory is correct or not, it is still a valid theory, and the only people who refuse to acknowledge that, who demand that one ignore the evidence, are the people who have a theory of their own without evidence to advance. Unfortunately for them, it doesn't work that way. You don't get to pretend the evidence for one theory doesn't exist just so that you can claim that your theory without evidence is just as valid.

OK, there was an earthen (tafla) ramp leading to the bottom of a couple of the

pyramids. You can't lift a stone to 500' with a 70' tall ramp. So where is the ev-

idence for any ramps at higher levels? Why are there no drawings or depictions

of such. Why not a lamentation about hauling stones to build pyramids? Why is

there simply no evidence?

If you have anything I'd be most interested in seeing it.

I know you're wrong about only those with an alternative theory denying ramps.

In my own case back in August of 2006 I had never given much thought to how

the pyramids might have been built. I was well aware that the prevailing theory

was ramps. But I had never seen a good picture of the Great Pyramid showing

scale and never give much thought to the reported dimensions.

When I saw the picture to scale it was immediately obvious to me that it was not

built with ramps. It was some time before I figured ballast and more before the

idea of water was considered.

For some time I had no theory and was prepared to deny ramps unless someone

could show me evidence of them. I still haven't seen such evidence. Frankly I fig-

ured that 5 minutes with google would show that water as ballast would be an im-

possibility. I was hugely surprised when instead I just kept finding substantiation.

Of course, there's some pretty good evidence for alien involvement as well. ;)

I do agree that some methods are less likely than others, but my estimation of the

possibility of ramps has actually gone up in the past couple years. It is still pretty

low.

Because I have real research to do for my MSc (FWIW the Welsh are genetically no different from the English, Scots or the Irish, which provides a massive blow to your hypothesis).

I think you will find the DNA of west Cymru is totally different. You will also find that the Sacs (English) are new kids on the block..Ynys prydain or the whole of the British isles where of Kymry blood. But please don't let me interupt your English version of history. I don't won't 2 blacken the once great English hisrorian Sharon Turner now do i.

It has to be aliens hovering in the air with squirt bottles and squeegies.

Now you've got the idea. ;)

And since ramps were the only tool at the ancients' disposal

then it follows that they must have had them even if there is

no evidence.

Geysers could make quick work of a few dirty windows.

The question is what is the actual evidence not what is the ob-

vious answer. Perhaps the obvious answer is right and per-

haps it's a baseless assumption.

OK, there was an earthen (tafla) ramp leading to the bottom of a couple of the

pyramids. You can't lift a stone to 500' with a 70' tall ramp. So where is the ev-

idence for any ramps at higher levels? Why are there no drawings or depictions

of such. Why not a lamentation about hauling stones to build pyramids? Why is

there simply no evidence?

If you have anything I'd be most interested in seeing it.

I know you're wrong about only those with an alternative theory denying ramps.

In my own case back in August of 2006 I had never given much thought to how

the pyramids might have been built. I was well aware that the prevailing theory

was ramps. But I had never seen a good picture of the Great Pyramid showing

scale and never give much thought to the reported dimensions.

When I saw the picture to scale it was immediately obvious to me that it was not

built with ramps. It was some time before I figured ballast and more before the

idea of water was considered.

For some time I had no theory and was prepared to deny ramps unless someone

could show me evidence of them. I still haven't seen such evidence. Frankly I fig-

ured that 5 minutes with google would show that water as ballast would be an im-

possibility. I was hugely surprised when instead I just kept finding substantiation.

Of course, there's some pretty good evidence for alien involvement as well. ;)

I do agree that some methods are less likely than others, but my estimation of the

possibility of ramps has actually gone up in the past couple years. It is still pretty

low.

So, to summarize, you have no evidence that aliens where involved in the construction.

Utterance 513.

1169a. Rē‘ finds thee on the shores (or, lands) of the sky, in the ḥnti-ocean, in Nut.

1169b. "He comes, who should come," say the gods.

1170a. He gives thee his arm on (at) the ’iskn of the sky.

1170b. "He comes who knows his place," say the gods.

1171a. Pure one, assume thy throne in the boat of Rē‘,(the sun)

1171b. that thou mayest sail the sky, that thou mayest mount above the ways (or, the far-off ways);

1171c. that thou mayest sail with the imperishable stars;

1171d. and that thou mayest voyage with the indefatigable (stars).

1172a. Thou receivest the tribute of the evening boat;(remember it's been shown that boats are spaceships)

1172b. thou becomest a spirit in the Dȝ.t;(heaven)

1172c. thou livest in this sweet life in which the lord of the horizon lives.

1173a. "Great Flood dwelling in Nut,(sky) who indeed has done this for thee?",

Obviously this last line is in reference to the flood of spaceships coming down.

Utterance 513.

1169a. Rē‘ finds thee on the shores (or, lands) of the sky, in the ḥnti-ocean, in Nut.

1169b. "He comes, who should come," say the gods.

1170a. He gives thee his arm on (at) the ’iskn of the sky.

1170b. "He comes who knows his place," say the gods.

1171a. Pure one, assume thy throne in the boat of Rē‘,(the sun)

1171b. that thou mayest sail the sky, that thou mayest mount above the ways (or, the far-off ways);

1171c. that thou mayest sail with the imperishable stars;

1171d. and that thou mayest voyage with the indefatigable (stars).

1172a. Thou receivest the tribute of the evening boat;(remember it's been shown that boats are spaceships)

1172b. thou becomest a spirit in the Dȝ.t;(heaven)

1172c. thou livest in this sweet life in which the lord of the horizon lives.

1173a. "Great Flood dwelling in Nut,(sky) who indeed has done this for thee?",

Obviously this last line is in reference to the flood of spaceships coming down.

Thats a bunch of nothing.

"twas the night before christmas..." Dang. Santa is real. :innocent:

So, to summarize, you have no evidence that aliens where involved in the construction.

Well, nothing very conclusive yet.

But so far it looks like it's about aliens 20; ramps -8. ;)

Thats a bunch of nothing.

"twas the night before christmas..." Dang. Santa is real. :innocent:

OK, I think I see your point.

But if the word ramp were in the Pyramid Texts* it's a safe bet that

egyptologists would be all over it. On this basis this seems to consti-

tute solid evidence for aliens.

* actually it probably does appear one time but from context

it is obviously related to a walkway rather that a building technique.

OK, I think I see your point.

But if the word ramp were in the Pyramid Texts* it's a safe bet that

egyptologists would be all over it. On this basis this seems to consti-

tute solid evidence for aliens.

* actually it probably does appear one time but from context

it is obviously related to a walkway rather that a building technique.

If somebody would base his "scientific assessment" on religious mumbo-jumbo found in a hardly comprehensible text, taken out of context, he would be laughed ex-catedra faster than you could say "utterance"

If somebody would base his "scientific assessment" on religious mumbo-jumbo found in a hardly comprehensible text, taken out of context, he would be laughed ex-catedra faster than you could say "utterance"

You just want me to look up another non-existent word. ;)

If the Pyramid Texts talked about building the pyramids with ramps then

that would be taken as Gospel. Oh wait, that already is.

You're right that taking the Texts as meaning anything is yet to be proven,

though. So why is all the physical evidence ignored as well?

Aren't aliens a better overall fit? It would make some of the cultural facts

fit as well.

Treckie: I am not familiar with the group of people you mention but I'll look it up.

But is it related to this? http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedrace.html (Check the "Red haired mummies..." links to the left from various places) ?

I find this pretty fascinating myself. Well I'll look up what you were talking about =)

Cheers,

-Edward Alexander

Scientific assessment ? thats the mumbo-jumbo.

Rule out the impossible (ramps thousands of men) what ever you are left with no matter how bizarre that will be the answer.

Dan Dare