Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Batman 3''s Catwoman

Owlscrying

I can't see her as catwoman, but certainly she was brilliant as Ezri Dax.

I do see her playing the role for Batgirl tho

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• __Kratos__

• asc.rudeboy

• faraway

Kate Beckinsale would be an awesome Catwoman. Cher - blah.

Someone mentioned how awful Katie Holmes was, and for the most part I agree. However, I think the girl that replaced her was just as bad, if not worse. I can't even say what I think about her in a nice way. <_<

Anyway, Catwoman really isn't a villian, she's an anti-hero, half the time she ends up on Batman's side.... and in at least one continuety they got married.

I'd like to see Harley Quinn and Posion Ivy team up in the next movie, maybe trying to blow up the city or something. They could have Black Mask as the arms dealer.

I'd also like to see them one day introduce Robin (even though I hate him), because I'd like to see the darker side of Robin come out and eventually turn into Nightwing. Maybe for example over the course of two movies Robin becomes arrogant and disillusioned by Batman's no kill policy. Then they could have a Robin-fan like Stephanie Brown get killed by some lunatic who goes after people close to them, so Robin kills the guy. Setting up for a Nightwing vs Batman senario in a third movie, where Nightwing is killing criminals and Batman is torn over how to stop his friend.

Alteratively I would happily accept Phantasm as a villian, she was similar in that regard, a super-hero who killed villians and so batman had to go after her. Plus they could mess with our heads regarding how Phantasm really is since most people would assume its a man in the costume and not Bruce's ex-girlfriend.

Edited by Talon

I can't see her as catwoman, but certainly she was brilliant as Ezri Dax.
Think Mirror-universe Ezri, Talon. I could see that demeanour easily transformed into Catwoman.

There is nothing wrong with the new twist idea of an older woman, but not as old as Cher, I agree.

Catwoman has to be physically strong so that means she should be no older than her forties, like some of the women that were in the Olympics.

linked-image

I can't find a full-body image of this picture on google, but she's wearing PVC, and it works ;)

linked-image

;)

Edited by __Kratos__

Well there go my hopes for Batman 3 being any good..... :cry: