Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sublime poiesis

gpdimonderose

I tried translating it with Google. It is Italian.

Here you go, sorry it is not the best translation.

ontology of poiesis of g.p. monderose maggia of what magic that gives a day? what is it that gives magic time? what is it that gives magic to dreams? what is it that gives magic to the universe? what is it that gives magic at night? what is it that gives magic to the stars? what is it that gives magic in his eyes? what is it that gives magic? magic? May? Maggia? what is it that gives magic in May? what is it that gives magic to the myth? what is it that gives magic to silence? what magic that gives the soul? being? the interessere? the interesserci .... be assentemente this be presently absent .... be in the magic of being, be the magic of being, be spell out ....? . tender is death ............................................. ..............................

.................................................. ...............................

..................... of gpdimonderose ........................... ........................................

.................................................. ...............................

.... tender is death when s'annuncia with the stars most beautiful ............ almost its pupils were flying. .................... oh those days again and then nothing ?...... see his pupils at night ......... . when you go up to heaven as stars ................ ohhh the gift my nothing ... because you can fill the endless kisses ....... mah dreams aleggiano death that have already arrived on tiptoe ... before the end of time ............... when the madness comes in the morning ... before the eclipse and the moon singing the praises sun to heaven .... oh arrive at the empty dream .... full dense ... ... you? Ahhh .................................. be more unpredictable waves, freer Dream, the most distant galaxies ... which essence of time wandering in the imaginary .................... ah the abyss of dreams where every light tells an infinite .... which essence which owns itself ................... In the vagueness of the death and creativity ... was the goddess for the last time in centuries ... .................... between a century, he said, you'll have one quarter of an hour still only ... and so in the centuries that followed .... will be endless quarters .... moon ... for countless centuries ................ was the white snow and went to sea ... where intoxicating break up .... I kissed for '... last time in a century of imaginary time ..... ... perhaps because the death of want to get in a hurry to finish at sunset ......... .. .. what principle .. which archè of ... as a new inizialità dell'esserci yes ... but with whom? .................................................. ..............................

...................................... Poiesis ..... as a goddess in the desert. .... as a goddess in my nothing ... fire ... .... appeared only about himself .... and not said anything ... ... only revealed its mysterious beauty .... ah one time we can live universes ... while you play the existence .... sometimes in the evening is enchanting ... without appearing to the world without peace, without fear, without flying ... . audience with the sense of expectation words dell'incanto .... that was ... in a epochè of dasein and death ... many times I pregai even getting to his thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow ... never again today ..... I love the goddess of events ... without having never seen nor heard .... the charm of its phonè .... many times the dream as it was: alter the outset at the point of infilzare hearts with the light of her eyes and leave drifting beings of hope ..... welcomed the dying ... after the battle ... and met at night in the light of enchantments. .... songs? The churches. Never, "replied. Ah the stars, are never there to meet the crazy dreams .. .. of .............................. ..................................................

.............................................. appear because the stars ? Why are revealed to the world? Why suddenly, Charming ... without waiting nor prayers ... nor want ?...... because when the light disappears and the wings of the night seem to wrap every horizon .... every event ... every storm .... only then the star of the world created launches its seducenza ago ... and flying dreams in the mind .... without light ... nor splendor ?.......... ..... because it alters disvela towards evening, when all hope of day is nothing and leads to thoughts and desperate disperanti ?.... because the star is indifferent to the days and nights to being and death ? It appears only when its intent desired ?........ ah be welcomed into the genius of its essence and surprised ... almost like a blitzkrieg ............. ................... questions you answered with a smile unspeakable: who believe that decides? .......... sol I shall give inizialità all'erranza of recreanza and then ..... no other events will be decided by my mind .... because infinitely beyond the other genii ..... ah .. I fly myself over the horizon to see the magical event .... but I feel the night dissipates its shadows .... and not sprout wings to the sun calar ........ .......... perhaps will be for another evening, when the atmosphere will shine again with the light of her eyes and charm to being unveil the mysteries of the world ....... Only then will welcome the goddess desideranza ... because only then the goddess want to save ................ oh but I feel that already imbruna and the universe beyond the time chosen by the events twenty centuries spend ... with the sense of anything before? Who knows? Then? Will there be? Maybe with his imago leave believing that they are there for nothing ... and instead is with his head in his thoughts and the thoughts in the mind of divinity ... with the body in their desires and with the mind in the thoughts of nothing .... .... but nothing of mind knowing that lying, without coming into the world without this being ..... poiesis ................................................. ........................

................................ ecstasy ................. ..........................

.................................................. ........ which brillanza in ecstasy among the paths that biforcano, the invisible presence of divinity s'eleva and shows us the path of destinanza ......... beyond ... or there in the hills between the sea and the sky ... there you will offer its gifts to being who always loved and who left his life into hell, to reveal the smile of seducenza ... that filled his mind .. . ... every moment from fuggente to ever come close to the events ...... there is no longer the desideranza ..... is the weak light of the candle that s'offre the absurd essence of burning to exist .... ah ecstasy has vanished into thin air .... no one lives in a one-time .... the next there will be: neither in heaven nor in creation of imagination ... ah ecstasy that leaves consume plan ... was almost delicious delight of the night ... which arrives on tiptoe and never leave to be silent ... with his eyes splendendi most of the stars that shine near and distant sidereal. ah .... I open the door and exit dall'incubo that each axle horizon and leaves only the void as the only consolation the evening before arriving brillio stellar .... not let me go .... drifting not giocherò more with the fate or more berrò's voices illusions, ignorerò no absolute mitigherò the vacuum with the wind of imagination, to leave the enticements the necessary time to disappear ... as far sognerò summers without ecstasy, without words to speak to the deepest heart of universes .... and ask who you live there why the light has abandoned its essence ecstatic and now oppresses which wound of mind? ..... ah how beautiful it is to love when you think about suicide at sea .... you were the highest desideranza ... but now risks being trivial ... ah dell'esserci time can be lethal .. .................................................. ............................

.... poiesis ............... us-a ...... son spent long years of charm and I dilungo only to mitigate the awakening ..... I hear the evening draws its stars and the light that collects his latest visions ... to disappear and relax ...... ah where to go? If you want to reach those who loves to err? Elsewhere? There, where the voice resounds not ever nell'udito of heart? And the senses are lost among endless varieties such as flowers and perfume without lights in the shape of the shadows? Goodbye to the thoughts that play only with the illusions and let all'incanto the only desires: many light years mythical images will be stellar? ................ ah the scent of his departure is intense as that of his arrival. Sognerò to be beyond the paradises lost delirare with sin and the sense of being ... in another world ....... who will speak in the evening and who to the moon? Never will tell. Conservai rays of light ... single gift of years of desideranza ... and I discovered to my mind the gravity of the boredom of time: you pervades nell'essenza outset of the dark abyss ... which digging inside the exsistenza to bridge the nothing ..... ah the abyss that is found in dense darkness ... inhabited by the most atrocious ... boredom as absolute absence of his astral s-look that bad ... ... hours ... but does not apply .... soon will be different ... there in the universe that there is no more ... or we will never again ... who knows? .................................................. ..............................

................................................ poiesis. ..... the evening of day ............. ah listening its cobbled steps on the catastrophe with the thoughts of the body sweetest of dreams ... only there between the moon s 'imbruna and evening of that day rise of light that enchants the dark night more and more of tersa ...... who disappear first? Maybe those who appear between a myth and a dream? Or who will launch a whisper of a deeper abyss? Oh the dizziness that there take directions and be wavering on the verge of its infinite abyss and see nothing attante comes in the universe: if there is lost all sense and boredom reigns with the absolute empire. .... ah had had at least the time to mock my life my mortal life and observe the end of the depth of its essence with that lightness that calls to disenchantment, I would not be here today to tremble for anything that s' inabissa of nell'essenza and filled with boredom: with the density that makes even ecstatic beauty terrible: why the disaster that devours hour stay in anything ... there at the bottom ... nell'abissale icon of essence imago .... there nell''abissale disaster nell'essenza inherent boredom of absolute sovereign lives .... ah anguish that pervades being when nothing precipitates nell'abissalità and installing with ' ecstasy desistente ..... there dwells a vacuum that catastrophic inabissa a sense of nothingness ....... ah that the black inabissa the immersed ... is the disaster that overturns being and leaves prevail nothing. .... a small crimp gives the enthusiasm to anything ... the emergence in the light inabissando the essence of history and a sense of history ... which history of the sense of anything ......... .................................................. .....................

................... heroes ..... there where those who inhabit son died of love reigns the goddess .... that welcomes them dancing .... . is not a paradise nor hell, nor a limbo, neither a purgatory ... heroes dead inhabiting the place of joy in flower ..... is not a sacred place because sacred because the gods have sacrificed, a waiting topia of divinity: there were abandoned forever ...... do not wish to return to the world, nor aspire to another world. The vivenza heroes died for love continues between the color and fragrance of the goddess that surrounds them with the only consolation as possible: they were loved by the gods so much from being killed .... but because the heroes died of love were not intended in a common beyond? Why the goddess care them as if they were alive? Flowers among flowers? Ah there is no invades the mind and fills attendance similar to the absence or anything. To think anything which will benefit the destinanza ... in a life where nothing happens to nothing .... tirelessly, nor fear that the sense of nothingness prevail a hypothetical salvation. A what to think when nothing is possible to seduce being ..... better close your mind to foreclose any desideranza to allay the pain of a sense of nothingness. Another moment and everything will disappear ... and souvenirs will be inhabited by the ghost presences talking the language of the dead. It is hoped to access the next few seasons ... without waiting for events that already preannuncino meetings harmful. Sometimes you can hear the voice severe and far .... but the sense of wishes is always turned towards other stars and other heroes ..... with the mind still full of unnecessary thoughts you decide to leave to those who know better live the world, the glory, destinanza. Never again will sognerà the essence of glances, never more s'ascolterà the voice that calls itself because he does not feel too want, and never more dense emptiness of essences will be inhabited by the light generated from scratch .... ah goddess. .. ah dee ... because you have abandoned? .................................................. ..............................

.................................................. ................. ice-berg .............................. ..............................................

.................................................. ....................... ah the magic that we take when the brillanza is revealed to our gaze and s'erge most beautiful of the wonders of the world .. .................................................. .......................

.................... unsuspecting leave starting a breath of desideranza that hovers ... increspa and suddenly the immensity falters, staggers, dance inside the magic balance ... and even more so enchants us .... there was almost a match with our breath of vivenza almost wanted to dance between the waves to be loved. Ah never balenò illusion on the horizon that most terrible beautiful: Charming so suddenly tramutò events: the impetus ammainò and poured its essence in troubled waters and stormy: an immense noise s'udì in all places of the globe and she inabissò tracimando with motions ondosi lofty never seen nor heard ................ what was the most stable you know spro-founded in the abyss with its proud vivenza glacial. Ah the disaster: a breath can overturn the immensity excelled more ... much to generate attante that will be the break up is the breath of that generates catastrophe for becoming be abysmal. Ah, the breath of desideranza of giving the catastrophe existential, close to the break up, which of destinanza for death. In the presence of essence dell'incanto .. to balenare mirage of white and immense being s'eventua as ecstasy, as a breath feels that the proximity of wonder ... but that breath of wind will weaken the immense glacial existence. The balance founding stability reveals the existence of oscillating and resonant. A resonance infinitesima generates the abyss where being naufragherà: dall'incanto to death: from the sinking mirage. Ah the abyss that disvela in its elliptical curve: we live only the surface of the world pierced by the radius of nothing and is now being ... death is only on the variety spherical pierced by radius abysmal ... and is now beyond .................................................. ........................

................ poiesis ........... dreams to sell ................... .................................................. ....

.................................................. ............... stretches its intimate essences while disvelò time to his being naked in the world ............... ah be the nucleus, ah be revealed .... ah long years on the wings of summer were the only times in which life arose without denials or prohibitions. Ah hours as large a century, ah small things like galaxies, m'apparvero poor souls as clouds of a sunny day and only scorto around the corner of death ............. ..................... the fate will be yet to explain our mind, while the clouds to land throw shadows full of expectation and torments. Already feel the joy that s'avvicina step slow. But minds? Ah mountains purple or lilac ... ah there the night there near the mondità with the speed of destinanza .... fastest of a bird of prey .... I take ... take ... the predante prey fugitive there there, in order that we give, because none makes .................................. ............................................

...................... I will still time to spengere lights the first of expectation of sleep and rest: full of dreams and nightmares and empty mind. .................... is still day and the sun late to leave, is still prey to nostalgia of the beautiful summer evening unfolds with the habit of fixed stars , Furniture, but without changing many laurels to weep and to dream: With the fate after death .............................. .............................................

................... ah I still dreams to sell and joys to buy ... but I do not know if doing the merchant or the playful creative or if the light still follow the fate of the living or the nostalgia of the dead. Will try to be a fugitive with the evening behind their backs and dark as night vivenza ...... but it will be a black cloud as the enchantment of death to notify the last hopes with the charm of nothing ...... .................................................. ...................

................... ah udrò yet the sun cantarmi melodies of love that leaves the world of mystery .... but the last hour the destinanza surprise us with the fantasy of flowers and the moon alone will appear on the horizon of events: we will leave us without dreaming of evil: with the madness in the eyes .................. .................................................. .......

........................................... ah is empty as the night without dell'impredicibile dreams. Now son spent millennia and dell'attimo light of the cosmos and the universe there is no track: nothing, nor of our destiny, nor of our lives so dense, so tersa, so caste, so close to nothing and without pomp .. ........ correrò yet another time for it with the wings of destiny ........ e. ....... the last haul it comes dall'aldilà ... e. ... ........ insegua without a stop light mysterious and meaningless ...................... then I volterò once again to see the eyes of those who decided the fate of the world ......... before it is out forever and feel the inaudibile with music notes of anything .... o. ... with dreams inhabited eyed dell''essere ........................................... ...........................

....................................... sub-files you are ...... sublime ..... lover of disorder in her .. there is the lightness but also the sadness of a cloud in the spring ..... you are sublime lover-come ... in her is the light ... but also the darkness of a terrible fog Siberian .... you are sublime enemy of darkness .... is chaotic as the sun ... but she likes the perielio of venere not know ..... well if she likes the nostalgia of peace or the anger of the victim who remains silent ..... but she is sublime and will be ....................... .................................................. ...

.......................................... I dream ..... ....... I lips large to cross the evening or morning: it makes no difference, so there will always be those who will have the eyes to laugh and look fake metal with skin crocodile. Every evening at sunset looks up to heaven and think: when black was my day .... so much so that I could never know when Monday was ... the three or eight or six ... . are they? Yes, yes, yet another little and go to sleep .... sognerò eyes sad evening and the moon going company, with the blue-haul summer and autumn with the radius pink .... but I'm not dreaming .......... you will not stop good about the places at night and sing like crickets of convents ... e. .. evening switch to scream: god, god, not harass bodies and beds and the strange passions of cats ..... AH eyes shiny metal I saw them Sunday afternoon in vitro ... ... glass windows behind the virtual .... but I'm not dreaming ... never again. .... dreams or not you leave more ........................................ .....................................

.................................................. .......................... sunset Dream ............. I watched them and you with the make unceasing of hares opened the drawers of dreams .... not awaken you ... I smiled the dawn is the sunset of your dreams. In a little in the evening and will leave here for free as birds of the sea going to fish at night the blue-blooded but you there will be more. I love still remain in the evening to watch the night the darkest hour, with the stars annoiate to be fixed and creation that is there awaiting the wishes of our dreams. Once again, and everything will be disappeared on the face of the earth ... there is no more rain, there is light, there is no longer a saint you produce a miracle tired or just more in line with the horizon and the universe .... ah I felt lost in her arms strong as a crane spring .... but there was the sun and there was the sea and I was willing to sing nenie as a toddler, when age crack and the threshold between life and death back to waver .... you send a kiss ... those with postal stamps of fresh, with stairs around and waste time hanging like confetti at carnival . Even a single moment you can die and then I looked through the eyes of most shining hemisphere of the Arctic Circle, but not smosse his fate. It was once again the fate adverse: he was a tiara with gonna vaporosa most of the evening, those which are shaken when they dance world and heart ... and starts to tremble as if they were sottozero the equator. Oh the music was so beautiful, but sang from mad .... with the orchestra that played the rock of evil and skirts flying without trousers and meaningless .... but that night not left to fate the privilege of making shoes. Suddenly I understood that the time of youth was pale and time already smile behind their backs of old trees in a garden green and pink, blue and wisteria, lilac ... there .... arise when there ... yet the time for patience fugitive and secular, when the fate heal the nightmares that accompany the light of day. When? Now that I will be there more? Oh push, push strong: the accelerator pedal will tremble with the force of impact of cruise ships and beauty of the eyes of girls before for them is already evening or night .... goodbye, goodbye, and sinks in the depths of time ... so there will never be more who will light the winter just off ............................. .............................................

.............................................. nau-fragrances. .................................................. .................. oh sea ..... sea .... I leave at night to break up ... with the stars at night watching the vaults created all the times that their smile turns to the past ..... oh not cry out in vain .... both the stars are all crazy .... now you say that you can find your dreams in a drawer, tomorrow in bed and another day still do not know where or hope or fire .... well wait another year, both will get even with languages full of wind and her hair black and white china and ... as the dawn. ..... ah there are days when the evening not ever arrivals and sunset hard time infinite which serves to die, born and revived in other places, in other seas, in other universes .... without feeling lost, nor trembling with joy or fear, but only empty .... .... just like the sun in the clearing of the forest black, in the heart of the continent oldest of anxieties and fears .... like when it seems that not there is nothing more to do to stay still alive ... oh I dream more with the joy of heart and a smile lost on the road while trying violets. It is not yet reached the time when the night will have left his remains and the stars will wear the crown with flowers roridi of tears. No, I do not feel tired is only the breath of life that leaves me ..... accompanies the night with the pain of death and flees via the morning .... with the speed of dreams ....... .................................................. ..................

......................................... dreams with eyes closed and eyes open. .................................................. ............... E 'awake? are the eight in the morning and his fate is starting more ... I do not know where to go and have a strong desire to die .... but soon sognerò entering that light that since then I killed all the dreams ... ... eyes closed and eyes open. But, please, do not open ... why is the death that awaits me with the weapon white and black near the sea ... oh no, no, I do not know suffering ... but soon die and never again again ... I dream always, always, oh how sweet the time, oh how strong the wind .... but you can not stop and where to go ... I do not know ... but not faces ever Not re-turns and turns ever ... never vorrò that his dreams are switched off as my ... does not stop anymore. I feel already playing. That door is already open and the sun shines dell'infinito already in high seas ... I feel like we shout, but my voice sounds no more, hands and feet are buildings like the breath .. ... my poor heart I beats and re-fights and more down the mythical body feels down ... down, down into fin ... where not not climb more about ... sussù not leave me ... I will not leave , But does not stop ... at least she continues to dream ... to blindly or both eyes open ... to dream need not look .................. .................................................. ....

.................................................. ............... waves fugitive ................................. ............. oh she pushes me beyond that time of mortal life, there where the waves fugitive and tired crossing the threshold of dreams and stop a moment to contemplate the infinite beauty moon ... - an-a-ti-ke? Oh ... let look is beautiful just like the sun at dawn .... not watch anything, because I like best dream tramontante the sun with its rays ultraviolentiviola flying from here to there without fear of distances or obstacles or reticence or denials or slander or invoices magic or tragic or sadistic .... sadomasy? massì .. but that is only virtual. I will make you suffer .. us re-think ... you take? will? it subtracts ... kripta eh ... ... ... dekrypta sailing and disvela ... is the truth beauty ... the law takes the sweetness of sublime .... a noble phenomenon of seducenza astral ... the stars are there only to be ... with Templar ..... woe to those projects proximity in their intimacy .... ikaro-docet ... dear .... karo? I have never called so dear .... kara? here will be more expensive of the stars ... even the most beloved of stars ... so the end ... to be evil alone ... alone? yes, yes ... you and all those cursed genii who inhabit his body ... so spoke before the deluge universal .... not bad ... beyond the stars and not just those .... but only beauty not save the world .... Oh .. ¨ is not so? Oh let love ... is sweet as the sea salty sweetness ... but you live only once .... Oh ... there gifts a dream ... empty as the grace of the pregnant dense d ' nightmares and orrorose tragic ..... Oh please strip to radiate the intermittently aurorale mirage of Boreal which brillanza astral, but soft lights and terse can also perish or svenire or sbranare dall'eroina versus demigods ... Ohh .. oh let sink ... is sublime as the stars, but those not if they are there to watch: son fixed, never fissured, but set ... replicanti, klonanti the same melody and harmonious tediosa mormorante: tomorrow .... tomorrow? yes, sissì .... tomorrow ... can drown or fly or die or suffer .... but I will not leave .... I never leave .... the stars like to be viewed from a distance sidereal. .. woe to touch the bottom universal, you can s-pro-base into the abyss without ever switch back between the aurora and the infinite ... finished? everything is already irreversibly terminal? Oohh ... I will not leave .... I leave more, but let through without fiatare, as already exceed leave his eyes from intermittenze of desideranze .... ke Dances ... with a smile sornione of perfidious albione, just kissed by fortune bendata, indeed blind as his soul dis-animated, running and fleeing away, not to return ever drifting ... strange waves fuggenti ... will superonde of strangeness ... that break and frantumano the space-time ... but so difficult to capture by sincrotoni superquantici? How many more? Who knows .... is the vagueness of strange beauty ...................................... ..................................

..................................... spro-founded .......... .... no longer sense listen to the voices of the depths of memory memories deiii .... no longer sense alleviate with honey eternal .. with desideranza of death ... ah si inveisce each time, when it appears his gaze ............................... ..... no more sense to spend the tears of boredom without listening to the voice dell'aurora: salient that rises every time the have died .... I also I left the lights of the night the vague drowsiness of the dying in mind .... ah will be death and will have the eyes of eternity I .............................. sempe listened to the voice of the in silence without the clamour of eternity ... I have no more dreams to be sold, or sold by dream, nor memories to give to who comes and goes only to show the face of good or the face of evil or both anfibologici ........................................... .. wisdom advises me to smile, always, or mostly from time to time: at least when the presence of nearly vivenza flower sunset ..................... ....................... ah who regret ever more distant days dell'infinito return of good in evil? I dreamt I also a day of May, the beginning of the end of boredom .... but once I saw fly the light of eternity, in the evening when I revealed the look of death, with the eyes of sublime divinity ... there is no longer that evening rischiarata by the entry of bright perfect storm .................................... ....................................

................... there is no time to dream a light old friend and we re-veils and the sense of, or the drift of ' infinite infinitesimal return than ever, if ever, will be .... I only felt in the essences of creation kryptate the light of distant proximity of death living in proxymità dell'exsystenza .. without arrivals and departure, but only a vague presence .. . as the light of her eyes from there, dall'abysso infinite than ever leave me free to be similar to the dreams conceived in the dark of night animated ................... .................................................. ....

.................. has no more sense to hear the color of his eyes, if the evening boredom we axle and invades the memory dreamy .... empty space in the night there is nothing that sings with the voice of seducenza astral: only vocal of death can save us ... the eternal emptiness of nothingness, one that fonè songs: a virtual song: up, sussù ... not tremble. .. the stars are not there just to look ..... the gods have left us not live there there in a field of hyacinths, lilac ... in a field of hyacinths inhabit the gods there ... there are the gods throw in a field ... in a clearing flowering of lilac, hyacinths ... take the field alongside the heroes ... in a clearing luminous hyacinths lilac ............... .................................................. ...............

....................... being divine flows on the hyacinths, there across the embroidered seducenza of the gods is revealed and disvela the rytmos divine that seduces the goddesses lilac, in a clearing divine flourishing of hyacinths there ... there where the essence of the gods flows, it is, yes, sissì, rugiadosa clearing blood, ruggiosa, brillosa, bright imaginosa, seduces the gods in a camp hyacinths lilac .............................. there there is disvela the aletheia, the truth is revealed in a clearing of lilac, 'essence of the gods is revealed in the field, you take in there .... yes there in that divine clearing the father or the mother are children of ... or are children of themselves ... is the daughter of the mother or the mother is the daughter of himself, as iddio is the son of himself or is the son of god or goddess mother is the daughter of herself or madredea madreperlacea is the daughter of being. .. the nature of the goddess is the daughter of the divine physis is the daughter of itself and gives all by itself, yes, unfolds by itself, flows by itself, pro-throws by itself in a field of lilac, founded by itself in a clearing of radiant hyacinths there there ....................................... .........................................

....................... ah be children of clearing empty, clear, free, deserted, annulled annichilita, emptied, sparse, diradanza eternal ... children of pregnancy divine ... children of his desideranza ... children of his ontogenesi of being pregnant or who gives by itself or give themselves or gave the pregnancy to being ............ .................................................. ........

............................. ah of the pregnant girl who gives light and gives the light of children or pregnant 'creante be in ecstasy in a field of hyacinths lilac ... ... there ... there .... ... only the goddess we can create ......................................... ............... .. ah be disvelanza of monadea blank exstasy as deliranza who dances in diradanza sublime dell'aletheia of being, without anything, without gods, or heroes, or entity or superentità, only his event occurs. I am in a dream the event of the goddess who gives in diradanza who dances with the imago of eternity imaginaria. I am in a dream with the light dell'eterno return imaginario, at the dawn of another day .... I have only one last wish in the thoughts but I was never in mind, today or ever. Neither svenderò dreams who is revealed with the look of bell'esserci or who dissimuli the origin of evil with luccicanza dell'exystenza without presence, or only the absence, while always whispers to my senses to reveal only ' imago sorrydente: both for research time of return is always first of the infinite. I have only a dream to tell, but not for a few svenderò under virtual, meaning I have too many hidden and silent and unprecedented and unspeakable: maybe one day aleggerà in mondità its eternal presence, but is already evening, is already too tardy to believe yet to fabule with or without dormienty without dreams. Once, if ever there will perhaps be the goddess with within a dream without sense, senseless, but there will be more time to dream the imago imaginaria of eventy .... because there is no more time imaginario any of the imago. To think nothing nothing that dream or images the event of his infinite return dall'abisso animated, where the luccicanza of giving, without seeking anything ... until the end of our dreams sleepless salienty abyssaly, as a kuspyde imaginaria that attracts the chiasma possible ... ahhh the event of chiasmale ... interattanza dell'interagenza kuspydale.....ewenty-sublymy ...... being s'eventua by itself, without the law there is no ..... without the logos that was not there, without the god who never will ..... Ah being s'eventua beyond the god that there 'is more .... ah being light is given by itself .... without the god of good and evil that there is never more ..... ah s'eventua being beyond good and evil that there is no more. Being given to light by itself, beyond the god dell'eterno back that there is never more. Ah being gives light and give the light beyond the time that there is, beyond dell'eterno time back that there will never be more. Mother of sublymanza sublyme .. in her eyes is the essence of our eternal death .... I would not know how and without a why, nor know why the night hid in the bed of clouds and revealed at dawn with the ray of light sublyme of a time that was and that is: oh how many times his eyes have seen the invisible sublyme without glimpse of the disvelanza sublyme? To ask the time when you feel the destinanza and games with the fate of universy? The goddess sublyme not ever play with mondità, but blows its gold sublymy in the thoughts of the stars than ever look to yesterday, but lit the paths of destinanza sublyme of being. Mother sublyme and eternal-looking and contemply without words and getty and lancy signs of ewenty sublymy of destinanza without deklyny, as the turn of events astral the immense and infinite universes, nor replicante or klonante seasons as the heart of nature, or intermittenze sulymy night or day disperanza disanimata of destinanza sublyme. But only there, the singularity sublyme gives the light of the destinanza dell'exstasy sublyminare that by abyssy sublymi arises, it gives you ewentuy qualy lucy of vivenza sublyme of dawns without more waste of yesterday and no longer pre-visiony of domany: oh mother sublyme of destinanza give to being the invisible ewento dream sublyme, so that the may be reaching distances of sublymi lucy borealy and naufraghy in sublymynare abysso of ewenty waghy, ewanescenty but pregnanty of miraggy of desideranza sublyme. AH ascoltay the evening with pensiery rivolty towards vigils and now is here to await the ewenty sublymy velaty of presagy and ricordy. I do not know when can endure the wait Dream sublymy or if the night sublyme of destinanza saved by coils of abissy of sublimanza, but if the mother of eternal sulymanza and destinanza sublyme disvelasse to sguardy the sunset and never invocasse the eternal deklyno abissy of sublymy , Eternity live the menty sublymy what joy sublyme without end and without finy and grace sublyme floating in storms tutty the wenty of ewenty abissaly of destinanza sublyme ............... .... Now is beyond the ewenty sublymy of destinanza abysmal spent in the shadow of abyssy tenebrosy and the path does not reveal abysmal glades sublymy illuminanty, but only if abyssy sublymy can break up the destinanza without ritorny ewentualy .... Oh that wolty sublymy that comes into-against are the ewenty dell'esserci and if it did not, and never go is prey to destinanza abysmal sublyme, more time is no longer necessary to trample the sublyme anything or nothing abyssale that empty spheres of mondità abysmal without souls nor sensy ..... SI wait that ewento sublyme of you reveal by abyssy sublymy with lucy of dawns of destinanze: better dell'ewento sublime glow of the slow tranxscendenza in abissy kaosmicy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gpdimonderose

• Moonie2012

• jwilsonwcri

• insanemind

That makes no sense at all, sorry. I have no idea what it's even about. Is it a poem? a theory? A song?

No idea.

Edited by Moonie2012

• 3 weeks later...
That makes no sense at all, sorry. I have no idea what it's even about. Is it a poem? a theory? A song?

No idea.

:rolleyes:

post-76636-1221260797_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
:rolleyes:

.........gi@cinto gpdimonderose

GI@CINTO PL@. SUBLIME. ABSTRACT. Tr@nsontologi@ Sublime:. 1-LA SUBLATIONE. ANASSIMANDRO. LONGINO-PLOTINO-KANT-BURKE. FRIEDERICH-HEIDEGGER. PAREYSON-PROUST. 2-L’ IMAGO SUBLIME. SCHELLING,HÖLDERLIN, KDFRIEDRICH. 2.Tr@nsestetic@ Excst@tic@ ...

transontologia sublime - http://gpdimonderose.livejournal.com/

post-76636-1222782584_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I am really confused...thanks.

Blog correlati:

gpdimonderose - http://gpdimonderose.blog.friendster.com/

katastrofy - http://catastrofi.blogspot.com/

gi@cinto

6 ott 2008 per gpdimonderose

gi@cinto pl@. sublime. abstract. tr@nsontologi@ sublime:. 1-la sublatione. anassimandro. longino-plotino-kant-burke. friederich-heidegger. pareyson-proust. 2-l’ imago sublime. schelling,hölderlin, kdfriedrich. 2.tr@nsestetic@ excst@tic@ ...

gpdimonderose - http://gpdimonderose.blog.friendster.com/ - :wub: