Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

Hi i didn't know where to post this but i found this myspace yesterday and it's pretty fishy, It's about some guy called "Ziggy" (LIKE ME). I was typing in random ziggy names when this weird one popped up.It is about a guy cordoned off somewhere in oregon and he doesn't know where. It seems pretty weird and i'll be keeping tabs of it.Hes offering to post up videos and pictures soon so i'm definetly adding him.

see if you can make sense of it:

The myspace site

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

Maybe it's viral marketing for something, like what they did for cloverfield. They even made myspaces for the characters as if they were real.

Hi i didn't know where to post this but i found this myspace yesterday and it's pretty fishy, It's about some guy called "Ziggy" (LIKE ME). I was typing in random ziggy names when this weird one popped up.It is about a guy cordoned off somewhere in oregon and he doesn't know where. It seems pretty weird and i'll be keeping tabs of it.Hes offering to post up videos and pictures soon so i'm definetly adding him.

see if you can make sense of it:

The myspace site

Maybe, did they have pictures of the characters on the viral marketing for cloverfield? he doesn't and why oregon? should be in a bigass city if its for a movie.I will keep an eye on it,he says he will update it every day and its a bit weird but i'll keep an eye on it.

Maybe it's viral marketing for something, like what they did for cloverfield. They even made myspaces for the characters as if they were real.

i think you're right.....everything i read just sounded like a plot....like those ARGs

Maybe, did they have pictures of the characters on the viral marketing for cloverfield? he doesn't and why oregon? should be in a bigass city if its for a movie.I will keep an eye on it,he says he will update it every day and its a bit weird but i'll keep an eye on it.

they did have pictures, but maybe it could be a war game or something. don't ask me why a war game would be set in oregon.

Yeah but it seems pretty weird,it might be somethin creepy man! If it is a viral marketing project then it seems pretty stupid and if its for a war game its illegit so i guess it MUST be somethin.

Weird... I sent him a message, and I am waiting for him to answer... I have a feeling it is bogus

It is sort of scary thing to think if this is real and what kind of situation this person must be in.

Weird... I sent him a message, and I am waiting for him to answer... I have a feeling it is bogus

It says that he isn't allowed out of the house because some missionary guy came round tellin him to stay inside, It must be scary for him. I guess his situation is dumbfounded cause i wouldn't know what was happening if i was stuck inside either.

Why can't he email CNN and tell them what's up?

My thing is: if he's truly trapped in a cordoned off area, how does her have the time on his hands, or the access, to keep up a MySpace page?? I can't go to it (blocked at work), but does it offer some sort of explanation as to WHY he's there, or WHO's trapped him there??

Why can't he email CNN and tell them what's up?

If you guys took the time to read it you'd see that he can't leave his house so he has the time to do it and they won't let him access Any news related websites of the sort.

Viral marketing? Sounds like someone is just trying to have some fun with everyone that comes across his page and if it is viral marketing it sounds like something along the lines of THE FOG but without the fog. (theres something loose?) lmao. Sounds to interesting and how do you not know where you moved too? "It's called crewbarian or some s**t or other" ummm why not ask his parents as im assuming he lives with them since he is 18......Oh yeah so nobody can look up where he lives....how convenient. I usually have an open mind about EVERYTHING but in this case I just dont. IMO its c**p.

This guy is pretty iffy... he says that if he contacts the meda they will turn off his power and that he is almost out of food... anyone think he's for real?

I can't get him to tell me what city he is in even... I think he is a bored teen

Edited by moonlit12

My thing is: if he's truly trapped in a cordoned off area, how does her have the time on his hands, or the access, to keep up a MySpace page??

you do bring up a good point...

You don't think it's convenient that he doesn't know the name of the street he's living in? So no-one can actually pinpoint his location and verify his story?

You don't think it's convenient that he doesn't know the name of the street he's living in? So no-one can actually pinpoint his location and verify his story?

This is EXACTLY what I was saying....that alone makes it all so fake.

Well Ive messaged him as well so lets see who gets a response because hes online now.

^^ that was my first thought.

ok i got a reply

Its not a ****in movie i am trapped in my house in a suburban cul-de-sac in a street in oregon, i moved in 3 days ago and i don't know the name of it, A few people don't believe me but thats npt important my goal is to keep people like you informed of what is happening, this goverment is keeping this hushed up so imma be the eyes and ears ;)

^^ that was my first thought.

ok i got a reply

Its not a ****in movie i am trapped in my house in a suburban cul-de-sac in a street in oregon, i moved in 3 days ago and i don't know the name of it, A few people don't believe me but thats npt important my goal is to keep people like you informed of what is happening, this goverment is keeping this hushed up so imma be the eyes and ears ;)

Ooooohhhh, this is definitely interesting.

I dare someone to tell him to go to CNN or do you think someone should do it for him?

Edited by theghost

The scary thing is because of the way the government is i would not be surprised at all if this was true.

I would think though if they were up to something they would restrict access to the net?