Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

I dare someone to tell him to go to CNN or do you think someone should do it for him?

I already told him to and he said he couldn't because the "Missionary" told him if he did his electricity would be shut off... he also said he has very little food left

Well Ive told him to try and contact CNN or some other news staition via the net.

I've asked him two times for his city name and he replied... "I live on the outskirts of a small town..." no name, nothing.

Here's our convo...

Its called Owyhee, i used to live there til my parents kicked me out, *******s they hated me anyway.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 15:12

So what is the name of the TOWN then? You must be very well off to simply like a place and move in

Date: Aug 28, 2008 3:10 PM

Its not really an SOS, i cannot do much here now except for keeping the public updated of what is happening here, Oh and i don't live in the city i live in the far outskirts of a small town and this new surburban area was just built and i liked the look of it so i bought it.

If you have any questions just ask me..i have nothing better to do.

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 15:07

I suggest that you continue to send out your SOS on myspace and hope that someone comes to your rescue...

You didn't say though what city you are in

Date: Aug 28, 2008 3:06 PM

first of all i'm not sure what is happening and secondly i am seeing chopper fly overhead and theres soldiers outside, do you really think that NOONE is watching my media connectivity, It seems pretty possible somebody is monitoring my system with what is happening outside.

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 14:56

Yeah... ok

So what city are you in... or don't you know that either?

Do you really think that "someone" is monitoring your computer for activity to outside media? Wow, dude... you must be really bored.

Date: Aug 28, 2008 2:50 PM

Missionary told me if i access any MEDIA related networks E.g CNN or any other news sites then they'll shut down my power, Thats the last thing i need, No power or apliances, IM NEARLY OUTTA FOOD HERE i'm trying to stop the wolves from beating down the door, I'm in no situation to go disoeying the guys if i'm gonna lose the last thing valuable in my home!

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 14:47

So why not email CNN?

Date: Aug 28, 2008 2:42 PM

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 14:28

Are you expecting anyone to believe you?

Just curious in Ohio ;o)

It's not the fact that i'm tryin to get anyone to believe me its the ****in fact that i'm trying to explain what is happening to people in the outside world, I can't really do much now except try and keep my profile updated with what is happening, Ok?

I'll bet the Ziggy here and the Ziggy there are the same person. Just wants some attention. Or maybe not. You never know...

I doubt it i already have myspace smartass: MY MYSPACE

I don't think they were trying to be a smart *** it was just an idea.

Face it the amount of attention seekers that come on here with weird stories.

ok well thats cleared up its not you. :D

ok more conversation

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 15:21

Maybe you should try and contact CNN of some other news station via the internet and let people know whats happening..

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 23:25

I've been denied access of heading onto news network sites of any sort and if i do go on them then my power will be cut off.

Date: 28 Aug 2008, 15:26

Well what about if some one else contacted them for you.

They say if CNN is contacted about the situation here then they will still cut down the power here so PLEASE DON'T CONTACT THEM!

Edited by bishka

Ok, so here is my thought... he bought a house without knowing the street address. Then he has not recieved the paperwork for this purchase and therefore cannot use it to verify his address... additionally, he has no mail that has come to the house to verify his address...also he did not contact any utility companies to begin service so he cannot ask them for verification...

Yeah, that makes plenty of sense.

If that was really happening, do you honestly think he would have ANY internet access?

Don't be fooled into his BS, jeez.

Edited by Moonie2012

I just spoke to him, he says the military arent cutting off all communications they're keeping everyone under tabs until further notice, He says that they are trusting him enough.i don't think its bull i believe him.

i know theres alot of proff against this but what could you prove if you were stuck in this house.

Edited by ziggy455

So he can't get his own info off the auditor's website, his library account website, his bureau of motor vehicles website, his utilities website, his voters registration website, his cable television website, his newspapers real estate sales section online, NONE of these are an option?

He is bored... and I am getting bored with him.

Over a week ago there was an electrical storm that came through, setting off 18 forest fires through ou the State of Oregon, so do you think that just possibly this Help Trapped Ziggy Guy is possibly having a dilution episode and freaking because of the smoke jumpers and helicopter fly over’s? I am too laid back right now to Goggle earth his town and Goggle the present time Oregan Fire Hot spots, but it's just a hunch…Pavot

a government Psyop designed to gauge public reaction to a quarantine/martial law situation :innocent:

Hmmmm............ I dunno about this one, seems to me someone is really bored!

What do ya mean a werid guy, theres tonnes of them mate, This one seems harmless to others, I'd worry about how safe he is all alone by himself in that house..with no one around? :wacko:

i know theres alot of proff against this but what could you prove if you were stuck in this house.

I'd get my digital camera/cell phone/webcam out and take pics of the supposed military guys and helicopters.

How can anyone possibly believe this? He doesn't know his address? Whatever! He didn't contact any utility companies, but has internet? He can't contact anyone because they'll shut his internet access off? Wouldn't it be better to contact help before you starve to death rather than worry about your internet access?

I call balls on this one.

If you came across this guy randomly by typing 'ziggy' in to the search, how is it that one of the people on his friends list is also on yours ? There's a guy called 'Tom' with the same picture in the friends list on both your profiles.

If you came across this guy randomly by typing 'ziggy' in to the search, how is it that one of the people on his friends list is also on yours ? There's a guy called 'Tom' with the same picture in the friends list on both your profiles.

tom is the guy who runs myspace unless you delete him he is on every ones friends list.

Your Quicker on the draw at the hip with that six gun Bishka sorry :lol:

Tom in my Space is upon all My Space as a Admin tool, it can be removed but is there upon My space profile set ups...

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Ah well, shows how much I know about myspace. :P

I would think though if they were up to something they would restrict access to the net?

That was my point before. If someone was truly cordoned off and couldn't leave his house, and "they" were truly worried about him contacting the news, then WHY would they let him have access to the internet or MySpace?? Even if MOST people think it's a fake, they'll still pass it around and talk about it (like we are now), and SOMEONE will end up believing him enough to make the effort to really investigate, and end up (if it's true) bringing attention to something the government ("they") don't want attention brought to. It's just all very silly.

tom is the guy who runs myspace unless you delete him he is on every ones friends list.

NOOOO !

I thought I actually had one friend named Tom :D

• Like 1

this is frikin' retarted. why can't someone just call the cops or fbi & let them track the ip address to where this dude is??? believe it or not, the fbi knows how to use the internet too :rolleyes:

Edited by SoulFire

this is frikin' retarted. why can't someone just call the cops or fbi & let them track the ip address to where this dude is??? believe it or not, the fbi knows how to use the internet too :rolleyes:

my partner works for microsoft and i told him my partner has the ability to track all ip addresses and locations from messages sent to this pc.

i offered to do that for him before and all of a sudden he had to log off as someone was knocking on his door. i haven't heard from him since lol.

Edited by bishka

my partner works for microsoft and i told him my partner and has the ability to track all ip addresses and locations from messages sent to this pc.

i offered to do that for him before and all of a sudden he had to log off as someone was knocking on his door. i haven't heard from him since lol.

hmmm. . . . . imagine that :lol: