Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

Little too convenient he doesn't know the name of the street he's living on?? HMM. The two streets names are both said with much doubt..

Then, he doesn't give a city, seems like he would hand out details to maybe get feedback from anyone who may know.

Then, if the government wanted to do such thing and keep it disclosed, they would certainly make sure the Internet would be disconnected to, at least, that's what I would think.

The ONLY thing I've read that shows any type of cordoning from Oregan resulted some anthrax scare back in march of this year..

and again in march due to escaped convicts in a specific area...

This is making me think back to "House of leaves."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

Ah well, shows how much I know about myspace. :P

Don't feel bad, I'm like the only one in universe without a myspace.. me thinks. I don't know which end is coming or going on there. :/

If this were true, then there would be news on it, in the paper or on the news channels, the government can't close off an entire area without someone asking questions and relaying the news. That kind of thing only happens in the movies.

Ummm for the person who brought up that it could be Ziggy455 that started this threads Myspace and he responded rudely to you by giving you his Myspace....you can have MORE THAN ONE MYSPACE. You just need a different email address and those are free if you go through aim or hotmail and stuff so this very well could be you Ziggy455 for all we know. You seem really defensive of this Myspace Ziggy too. You asked everyone for there opinion so you need to calm down when we respond and call bull on this because that is OUR opinion.

Edited by mystic-wolf

NOOOO !

I thought I actually had one friend named Tom :D

Yeah, I got caught thinkin that to! lol

I wrote a message to this guy Tom about who he was and how he knew me to wanna add me. LOLz. He's has an automated message that he uses, coz he mentioned that It really does happen all the time with newbies.

I felt like a giant sized norb that day!

Yeah, I got caught thinkin that to! lol

I wrote a message to this guy Tom about who he was and how he knew me to wanna add me. LOLz. He's has an automated message that he uses, coz he mentioned that It really does happen all the time with newbies.

I felt like a giant sized norb that day!

That is funny because I have some myspace friends who still have Tom as one of their friends. I hope they know what Tom really is. ( I have my doubts though ) :)

The only thing I'm going to say is, when on Earth did anyone begin to trust things that were posted on MySpace--of all freaking places.

I believe this person is just conducting a scientific experiment.

I wish he would write more blog entries to make it seem a bit more realistic and interesting. People with boredom tend to write a lot. . . . .

This person is screaming for attention - and is now getting plenty of it.

Agreed, I think he should be resoundingly ignored. I am amazed people think this is real.

It never ceases to amaze me that in this age of instant information that people still think they can pull off crap like this. He apparently never thought that people would actually be able to call him on his bull! I can just picture him having those "DOH!" moments when everyone started asking him questions like how he can NOT KNOW the street he lives on or even the subdivision name. Yeah, like you don't have all your paperwork right there in the house with you. Or like how he could even be online if the government has them on lockdown. That'd be the FIRST thing they'd cut off. What an idgit! Yeah, you didn't think of all those questions huh?

I don't think this man should be ignored, this 'attention seeker' is an artist.

Try to look beyond the flaws and see what he has started. The artist has created a connection with all of us in one way or another. He has brought us here to discuss the matter, and what is more beautiful than bringing people together? I'm not trying to imply that you all should regard his work as a masterpiece, but try to look at it without being negative.

He is far from an artist. He isn't even creative. The only connection I feel with this person is irritation because I actually wasted two minutes reading that crap.

He is far from an artist. He isn't even creative. The only connection I feel with this person is irritation because I actually wasted two minutes reading that crap.

Agreed. It's bull****, and I can't believe I wasted my time reading it. <_<

Agreed. It's bull****, and I can't believe I wasted my time reading it. <_<

I can't believe anyone would waste their time reading it.

For heaven's sake, it's on MySpace. The least he could have done was erect his own personal website, he'd have given himself more validity.

Sheesh.

It's MySpace.

:no:

Just.

:no:

Edited by Ebonykrow

I sent him a message on myspace. This is the message I sent him:

(P.S. I really didn't contact CNN)...

My Message:

I have a few questions -- and keep your temper low...

1. Is this a viral marketing for a movie, like they did for Cloverfield when they made MySpace pages for all the characters to make them seem like they were real?

2. If they cut off your power because you email CNN or contact them from the internet, how can they find out? Besides the power being cut off, why don't you still email CNN?

3. If you are truly in a cornered-off area, how do you have the time anyways to get on MySpace?

4. Why can't you access news information?

5. If you tell somebody, how come they will cut off your power?

6. What do you think is happening, in this entire situation?

7. If you have talked about this on a MySpace page, then why not just contact CNN, since you've already told the world about what's happening?

8. Are you lying and trying to have fun off of doing this, or are you for real?

9. You won't tell what city you're in -- how does this make me believe that this is not just all fake?

10. You are not allowed to leave your house, but are you able to leave your house?

11. What happens if you leave your house?

12. What do you have in your house that works?

13. Does anybody else live with you? If so, what do they think of the situation?

14. I have contacted CNN, they will track down your I.P. Address, because if this is real, you need help. They are expecting an email back, so I need to know for real, if you are being serious, or getting some kind of fun off of it. You will probably be arrested for "Lies in Temperation/Internet Use Ability Fraudation, so I would come clean now and I will tell them to call it off.

Are you allowed to find some other kind of website resulting in this incident, or are you able to look at new info and your local news station website from your computer?

Here's the message I got back:

1.Its not a viral amrketing or movie stunt its real...my name is ziggy edgar and i live in oregon, i used to live in owyhee. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY MAKE A MOVIE LIKE CLOVERFIELD IN OREGON!?

2.they'e monitoring my computer..somehow, if i mail any network then my power will be cut off.

3. YES i am truly in a cornered area.

4. i can't access news information sites due to the fact they have uniqie ip address and the army knows that, thats why i cant see them.

5. why would the goverment not want to let any info leak out? hmm maybe because the goverment hushes up every little mistake it causes. It common sense thats why.

6, i don't know.a missionary told me its some kind of new disease,my neighbour says something has escaped from somewhere, i just don't know at this point.

7. like i said, no network sites are available on my computer but somehow myspace is, If CNN got a whiff of what was happening i have a feeling the military would do something drastic. i don't want to jeopardise my life or well being i just want to report what is happening.

8. IF i was lying don't you think i could come up with something better? I even have trouble believeing it sometimes but theres not much i can do. No this is not a joke,

9. I lived in a small town called Owyhee, if you dont believe me google earth it and you will see it or just google it.I don't live in a city i lived in a small town then i moved to the outskirts because my parents kicked me out. To a suburban area.

10. No i can't leave my house and i am not able to, they have placed soldiers around the street and if anybody leaves hey will cut our power and "contain" us. like they said before.

11. one of 2 things, 1 they cut my power and i lose heat and electricity which means i could freeze and starve to death,Or they can detain me like a prisoner, either way i dont want to p*** them off.

12. my fridge, computer, television,kettle,central heating,

My phone signal is being jammed and i think my internet access will be cut off soon aswell so i must keep a low profile.

13. noone lives with me.

14. What the **** are you doing? i have replied countless times to for poeple not to contact the CNN.I may lose power. i would recall that email NOW. If you dont want to be the cause of something bad...

I recommend recalling that email,How could you contact CNN!? **** my mysace will go down and i wont be able to update it, I told everyone that i was not ****ING CALLING FOR HELP! IT WAS A REPORT NOT AN SOS!

In my opinion, I think this is the real deal now, because I told him I reported to CNN and he would've come clean. So, there's a major possibility now that he may be actually cornered off somewhere.

Now it's getting interesting. I have a feeling this will make the news. I mean, if it's not a publicity stunt for something, then he'll at least get his 15 minutes of fame on some news channels just for being the idiot who was bored one day and decided to start a "conspiracy theory".

Edited by Pandora2173

Here is why I cannot rule out this persons story/claim 100 percent...

I don’t know how valid his story really is but I will say that he is right on about the Government Pulling plugs and Media Control, I live here in Oregon and last Tuesday during the Afternoon News one of the Stations we were watching local News when they put on a story of a Man in Colorado on Sunday August 24th in his car or truck I forget what they said he was driving in heading for Denver driving erratically and stopped he had two assault Rifles, Ammo, Flack vest, Wig, Three False ID’s upon him parts to a Pistol and Crystal Meth, the Weapons were traced to the owner another man when Police arrived to obtain him he jumped from a six Story window to escape them shattering his ankle, he was of a Nazi organization nothing more said about the organization or tie with it, one of the two reviled to the Police that they were in a plot to assonate Obama at the convention last night in Denver, it was a four minute news local channel could of been Evening news and then it was dropped nothing more was said no other news stories, why was it all of a sudden dropped, was it because the story of a Plot was false? I doubt it was false, was it because there is more suspect being sought? Possibly, was it because they didn’t want panic, well the news leaked it out and it was shut up…was it because they didn’t want it getting out and having a negative impact upon the voters? I don’t know it was hushed and the Government has that Power they do monitor everything channeled through the Media, if any one wants to follow up upon this story, but as it was hushed I am thinking you won't get much if anything pertaining to it...

I would like to know if any other UMer viewed this story on any other News stations of Cable Stations. We are having here a dispute upon if the Story was aired upon World Nightly News or Day Time Local News because it was aired last Tuesday...

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

This sounds like a compete load of BS from an attention seeker, if i were him starving or not i would call CNN or email them even if they were threatning me. :ph34r:

Here is why I cannot rule out this persons story/claim 100 percent...

I don’t know how valid his story really is but I will say that he is right on about the Government Pulling plugs and Media Control, I live here in Oregon and last Tuesday during the Afternoon News one of the Stations we were watching local News when they put on a story of a Man in Colorado on Sunday August 24th in his car or truck I forget what they said he was driving in heading for Denver driving erratically and stopped he had two assault Rifles, Ammo, Flack vest, Wig, Three False ID’s upon him parts to a Pistol and Crystal Meth, the Weapons were traced to the owner another man when Police arrived to obtain him he jumped from a six Story window to escape them shattering his ankle, he was of a Nazi organization nothing more said about the organization or tie with it, one of the two reviled to the Police that they were in a plot to assonate Obama at the convention last night in Denver, it was a four minute news local channel could of been Evening news and then it was dropped nothing more was said no other news stories, why was it all of a sudden dropped, was it because the story of a Plot was false? I doubt it was false, was it because there is more suspect being sought? Possibly, was it because they didn’t want panic, well the news leaked it out and it was shut up…was it because they didn’t want it getting out and having a negative impact upon the voters? I don’t know it was hushed and the Government has that Power they do monitor everything channeled through the Media, if any one wants to follow up upon this story, but as it was hushed I am thinking you won't get much if anything pertaining to it...

I would like to know if any other UMer viewed this story on any other News stations of Cable Stations. We are having here a dispute upon if the Story was aired upon World Nightly News or Day Time Local News because it was aired last Tuesday...

Pavot

Yes! I watched this news story on CNN Wednesday night. They even showed pictures of these guys. The story was just as you told it.

I don't buy it.

I don't buy it at face value either, but I still requested to be his friend. It's one way to stay on top of it.

I sent him a message on myspace. This is the message I sent him:

(P.S. I really didn't contact CNN)...

My Message:

I have a few questions -- and keep your temper low...

1. Is this a viral marketing for a movie, like they did for Cloverfield when they made MySpace pages for all the characters to make them seem like they were real?

2. If they cut off your power because you email CNN or contact them from the internet, how can they find out? Besides the power being cut off, why don't you still email CNN?

3. If you are truly in a cornered-off area, how do you have the time anyways to get on MySpace?

4. Why can't you access news information?

5. If you tell somebody, how come they will cut off your power?

6. What do you think is happening, in this entire situation?

7. If you have talked about this on a MySpace page, then why not just contact CNN, since you've already told the world about what's happening?

8. Are you lying and trying to have fun off of doing this, or are you for real?

9. You won't tell what city you're in -- how does this make me believe that this is not just all fake?

10. You are not allowed to leave your house, but are you able to leave your house?

11. What happens if you leave your house?

12. What do you have in your house that works?

13. Does anybody else live with you? If so, what do they think of the situation?

14. I have contacted CNN, they will track down your I.P. Address, because if this is real, you need help. They are expecting an email back, so I need to know for real, if you are being serious, or getting some kind of fun off of it. You will probably be arrested for "Lies in Temperation/Internet Use Ability Fraudation, so I would come clean now and I will tell them to call it off.

Are you allowed to find some other kind of website resulting in this incident, or are you able to look at new info and your local news station website from your computer?

Here's the message I got back:

1.Its not a viral amrketing or movie stunt its real...my name is ziggy edgar and i live in oregon, i used to live in owyhee. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY MAKE A MOVIE LIKE CLOVERFIELD IN OREGON!?

2.they'e monitoring my computer..somehow, if i mail any network then my power will be cut off.

3. YES i am truly in a cornered area.

4. i can't access news information sites due to the fact they have uniqie ip address and the army knows that, thats why i cant see them.

5. why would the goverment not want to let any info leak out? hmm maybe because the goverment hushes up every little mistake it causes. It common sense thats why.

6, i don't know.a missionary told me its some kind of new disease,my neighbour says something has escaped from somewhere, i just don't know at this point.

7. like i said, no network sites are available on my computer but somehow myspace is, If CNN got a whiff of what was happening i have a feeling the military would do something drastic. i don't want to jeopardise my life or well being i just want to report what is happening.

8. IF i was lying don't you think i could come up with something better? I even have trouble believeing it sometimes but theres not much i can do. No this is not a joke,

9. I lived in a small town called Owyhee, if you dont believe me google earth it and you will see it or just google it.I don't live in a city i lived in a small town then i moved to the outskirts because my parents kicked me out. To a suburban area.

10. No i can't leave my house and i am not able to, they have placed soldiers around the street and if anybody leaves hey will cut our power and "contain" us. like they said before.

11. one of 2 things, 1 they cut my power and i lose heat and electricity which means i could freeze and starve to death,Or they can detain me like a prisoner, either way i dont want to p*** them off.

12. my fridge, computer, television,kettle,central heating,

My phone signal is being jammed and i think my internet access will be cut off soon aswell so i must keep a low profile.

13. noone lives with me.

14. What the **** are you doing? i have replied countless times to for poeple not to contact the CNN.I may lose power. i would recall that email NOW. If you dont want to be the cause of something bad...

I recommend recalling that email,How could you contact CNN!? **** my mysace will go down and i wont be able to update it, I told everyone that i was not ****ING CALLING FOR HELP! IT WAS A REPORT NOT AN SOS!

In my opinion, I think this is the real deal now, because I told him I reported to CNN and he would've come clean. So, there's a major possibility now that he may be actually cornered off somewhere.

The Big Foot hoaxers never did come clean and Fox News was contacted for them. I'd just wait and watch. It won't cause him any harm, obviously.