Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

Are there ANY updates on this case/has anyone contintued to e-mail Ziggy? :huh:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

He just been in touch with me. He has a new blog up.

Hi i didn't know where to post this but i found this myspace yesterday and it's pretty fishy, It's about some guy called "Ziggy" (LIKE ME). I was typing in random ziggy names when this weird one popped up.It is about a guy cordoned off somewhere in oregon and he doesn't know where. It seems pretty weird and i'll be keeping tabs of it.Hes offering to post up videos and pictures soon so i'm definetly adding him.

see if you can make sense of it:

The myspace site

It's myspace, a repository of nonsensical gibberish...and of course, some other things...

Do you honestly think that this guy is forcibly sequestered "somewhere in Oregon", and has Internet access...and hasn't given his location, and has been allowed to establish blogs????

C'mon...it's myspace!

Second time I read this topic, if someone could get him to make an email, this would allow to get his IP, if so, you could use an IP locator, to track the IP on the map. This will likely point out the ISPs main domain on the map, yet ISPs are not willing to give out a person's IP under their service, except to the police.

But I highly doubt the police would get involved in this for many reasons.

Here is his new blog......

" 29th August-Missionary came round to explain.

Current mood: awake

I was talking to kerry on myspace when i heard a knock at my door, It was the missionary. He was asking if i had felt a little bit under the weather and i just replied:

"Do i look like it?" sarcasticly.

He just nodded and wrote summat down,Didn't know what the **** he was goin on about.Theres less soldiers in the street now but a few more choppers by night.Also the missionary gave me a box of canned food which was helpful.I don't know what is happening but by what he said i guess it is some kind of illness. Ah well i'm stuck inside here.

If you guys have any questions i'll gladly answer them ;) "

Now I ask you why is he not paying close attention about what these people are saying??? He always says " they said this and blah blah blah and now its I didnt know what the **** he was going on about....??? Is this guy dense or what? You think with being held in his own home when he was spoken too he would pay a lil more attention. IMHO.

Edited by mystic-wolf

Its zombies...definitely zombies.

But seriously, anything on my space is a joke. This individual is bored so he wants to mess with people. It is the summer after all. It is just some kid who wants to google his own name one day and find **** loads of threads related to himself.

Megalomaniac.

I actually use my myspace to keep in touch with friends lol. maybe im the only one.

I dont actually believe this guy but hey who knows.

"my neighbor threw a walkie-talkie to me from a window."

if that aint a red herring i dont know what is. :P

Yeah its not real, but its fun to read! two big thumbs up from me! :tsu:

lol this is pretty interesting...Not sure about it being real or not, Kinda seems pretty fake to me. But none the less i would like to be updated :)

My thing is: if he's truly trapped in a cordoned off area, how does her have the time on his hands, or the access, to keep up a MySpace page?? I can't go to it (blocked at work), but does it offer some sort of explanation as to WHY he's there, or WHO's trapped him there??

I sent him a friend request early this morning and when I signed onto MySpace tonight I had an acceptance of friendship from him in my mail inbox.

I've copied what he's got posted on his profile page, the part where he tells about his "current" situation.

This is what he wrote about it:

Hi...The names ziggy, I Recently signed up for myspace just to meet friends but now alot of weird things are happening here. All i know is that they have cordoned off A small area of oregon...unfortunately it's where i live and as we just moved in to a new suburban area i thought it'd be quieter around here but frankly its not,We have been told by an army guy to stay in our houses until further notice.What the **** am i ment to do!? I don't know what is happening and most things aren't working except for this computer and some other appliances...But i'll keep this updated, Probably some sort of bird flu or something. Any how i'm going to use this oppurtunity to keep tabs on this and keep everyone out there in the real world updated, I ain't got nothin better to do since we're stuck in our houses at the moment.

Who I'd like to meet:

Since some weird **** is happening i am going to update this daily, What else i am going to use it for? I can't get outta this ****in house. Things seem really weird and the street is really quiet... If you can read this and you are outside the ZONE will you comment on what the news is saying guys? I am completely ****in stupified here.

I've seen nothing on the news regarding this event. I don't know anymore than anyone else knows on here, but I know that if this is truly happening, there HAS to be a way to get some sort of a band wagon going to support him and his family there. It very well may be some sort of rogue viral thing, or it could be something more sinister like another F.B.I./A.T.F. Ruby Ridge/Waco, Texas type of a blitz going on up there that they're not disclosing to the people who reside in that cordoned off area. I wouldn't put it past those assh*le cowboys either.

Anyway, he told me in his message that he'd keep me informed as much as possible. I opted not to question him too much in my first correspondence with him. He was adamant about me not contacting C.N.N. I wonder if it's just C.N.N., or is it ALL media? Hmmm... now I'm starting to wonder.

Why no pictures (every 18 year old has a myriad of pics up!) why isn't this idiot taking pics or video and posting them or emailing them?

Annother 'Lonely Girl' viral marketing crap thing.

Why are we/am I even still talking about this?

I personally WON'T add this dork, but somebody needs to and instead of pandering to him, ask for some serious proof/answers!

Maybe he's schizophrenic. He's locked himself in his room and won't take his meds now he's seeing stuff.

Edited by Blondigeist

Why no pictures (every 18 year old has a myriad of pics up!) why isn't this idiot taking pics or video and posting them or emailing them?

Annother 'Lonely Girl' viral marketing crap thing.

Why are we/am I even still talking about this?

Maybe things are truly as he says they are and he's not allowed out to take pictures. I don't know, but that's a great point you've brought up.

Five Days from now, or five months from now, here will still be on line, he will still have food and I hope he still will not be yanking your chains...

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

Pffft! So he's been in his house how long now? What, are all the cell phone lines, power lines, lan lines, broadband, dsl lines dead? Probably not, he's logged into his MySpace today.

But yet he can't get to his 'van' to get any pics/video up.

So how large is this area supposed to be? How many homes/people involved?

And he's the only one who's figured, gee,

were trapped in some bizarre military weirdness here, no one else on Earth knows what's going on!

What should I do...?!

I'll make a MySpace page!

And save us all!!!!!!

Edit: Good point Pavot. How do they get groceries? Won't their work places/schools wonder where they are? They're relatives?

And this lone MySpace user with NO PICS (who has a PC without pics on it, including of themselves? Half my hard drive is pictures!) is the only one trying to get info out????

Maybe it IS zombies. He's the only non-zomb left. Zombies can't use computers cus they secrete and ooze goo all over the keyboard and fingers & limbs are sometimes mangled or falling off so it's hard to type...as for using a cell phone...ever heard a zombie try & talk?

Edited by Blondigeist

I just left a comment on his latest blog. I'll see if 'he' reply's or takes it down. I'm bored, I'll Google Earth all of freakin' Oregon...

I'd like to know how an 18 year old can afford to buy a house.... ;)

I'd like to know how an 18 year old can afford to buy a house.... ;)

Thats what I was thinking goalienan

I asked him how he got the cash to buy such a suburban house and he said that his parents gave him some money to rent it out til he bought it fully.

The latest 'blog entry';

31st August-Things are lookin Up

Current mood: Nourished

Things are lookin' Up, i've been gived access to a few more appliances and there's less soldiers in the street. I finnaly had a warm dinner and i'm just keeping an eye outside. I saw some guy stumble around the side of a house earlier but he's gone now. The gaurd didn't even see him. Ah well he's lucky to be outside, I'm gonna hit the sack for a while i've been eating HOT food all day :D :D :D i'll keep you guys Updated ;)

Note the bold.

Zombies. ;) Or maybe some evil Russian gas that's wafted over.

Then put that with this from his previous blog entry;

...It was the missionary. He was asking if i had felt a little bit under the weather...

My comment was on his 'Missionary' blog entry;

Worst Viral Marketing Attempt Ever.

His reply;

Its not a viral marketing attempt, I assure you. go and look for upcoming horror movies and you won't find ****, I have explained this is not a viral marketing attempt.

Edit:

His 'about me' say's we just moved in...

How amazing the computer works but not the stove (until today apparently). Good ol' Bill Gates!

Edited by Blondigeist

this is starting to get really weird