Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

Doesn't anyone else think it a wee bit too odd the Topic Starter is new and also a Ziggy?

What's that I smell...?

Ziggy455; Did you add him then (on MySpace) and which 'Friend' are you?

Edit:

Note this interesting bit of info...Ziggy455 says in a previous post: Bolding is mine.

It says that he isn't allowed out of the house because some missionary guy came round tellin him to stay inside,

The Ziggy Edgar on MySpace wrote:

29th August-Missionary came round to explain.

Nobody except my British Mother say's round in place of around.

And obviously, the missionary didn't do a whole lot of 'splainin' after all.

Edited by Blondigeist

Thats what I am thinking as well Blond. The op says he was adding him, then in post 36 he says he has spoken with him, and yet his myspace is not on "ziggys " friend list as of yet.

hmmmmmmmm :st

and ziggy you can have several myspace accounts, so don't use the I already have a myspace line again.

Awww Ziggy/Ziggy, what a tangled web you both weave... :lol:

Edited by goalienan

I questioned his blog entry about now being able to use certain appliances. That makes no sense to me. If an outlet has voltage going to it, the appliance should work. ( If it has always worked before )

Dude how did ziggy find him. I searched ziggy on myspace and there is 50 pages of ziggy's. So how did he find him and I sent him a message and he did not respond.

If he moves into a house without knowing what street it's on then he should be eaten by zombies.

Too many holes in his story, fake

Let it play out. Its interesting to read.

Not really. Even I could do a better narration of what's 'going on'...

There's too much of this Ziggy character saying 'and then he said; blah, blah, blah' when he should be paying attention to every detail!

For example, describe the guy he saw 'stumbling around'. Clothing, manner, and sounds, visible injuries, what direction did he come from & go to? Why, if everyone is 'quarantined' in their home is dude even out stumbling around without several 'National Guard' ppl tackling him?

Seriously, take a great opportunity to make an exciting fake story and screw it up by being so apathetic sounding about the whole deal!!!

If he moves into a house without knowing what street it's on then he should be eaten by zombies.

Too many holes in his story, fake

lol! Amen!

He sent me this in reply to my comment on the blog;

Aug 31, 2008 10:50 AM

Subject:

No its not...

Body:

"or a 40 year old i'd think you would have enough common sense to evaluate this, Its not a viral marketing project i assure you."

I replied to this also and he got offline & hasn't replied since.

Even if it is a fake and it's just some kid trying to get attention, it is somewhat entertaining to read.

Yes i agree with you as well it is very entertaining although most likely not true at all. :)

also blondiegeist you make some valuable points to his story as well.

Edited by Queenofthefairies

I wrote to him last night and asked him if he can either give or receive telephone calls. I've yet to hear back from him regarding this though.

wow. this is one strange tale.

from escape nazi to missionary to quarantine to militaries.

it's like some bad ufo crash slash zombies invading scene mashed up into a pulp. bad movie or whatever it is.

his telephone & cable lines poof up and yet he can still be online? is he on wireless? whatever he said on "can't"s seems to boiled down to a crack when the fact he is online several times.

Hello all, I am ziggy edgar. I narrated the myspace page and i am still doing it now; i'd just like to clear a few things up okay:

1. This is not fake so all of you who are posting this as fake are stupid.

2. i borrowed money from my parents to rent the house, i used to live in owyhee.

3. i don't know what is happening and i have received alot of info from my neighbour so i am not the only one who knows about this.

4. My phone signal is being jammed but my internet onnection is wireless and my signal is red (weak) because of a signal jammer but it is slowly working.

I am online daily and i was posted this link and i've spent half and hour reading all 111 posts, I AM NOT ziggy455, i even have him added as a friend and we constantly discuss my situation.

The street name i now live in is crackleweith but with the signal jammed i doubt it would fully show the area on google earth, but it is worth a try ;)

If any of you people have questions i will gladly answer them now, regardless of what you believe or not, i am not doing this for myspace friends or a viral marketing projevct...i'm just doing this to keep the public updated of what is happening...

Like i said before i'll gladly answer any questions you have ;)

I found out about that myspace page because my friend told me to type it in and it popped up, he already knew about it and at the time i was just flicking through peoples name like mine, his popped up because my friend told me about it.

ZiggyEdgar, no offense. But people will believe it's fake. So get used to it. (If you want use to believe you. You'll need to post/show us proof for us.)

I've kept myself from posting in this topic. But I thought it was an interesting read.

To get to the bottom of this, and admin or moderator of this website can get both Ziggy's IPs, if they are the same, both of them are the same person. Now if only an moderator or admin could do this for us.

This story kind of concerns me. I don't believe for a second that this person's story is genuine, however, I am a little concerned that this person may be mentally ill. Those with paranoid schizophrenia suffer from delusions that seem real to them. This person could be pulling our leg or maybe he truly believes his situation and he is a prisoner of his mind. My cousin suffered a complete breakdown from the same illness. That would be very sad if its the case. Very unique thread!

To get to the bottom of this, and admin or moderator of this website can get both Ziggy's IPs, if they are the same, both of them are the same person. Now if only an moderator or admin could do this for us.

Yes, interestingly enough the IP addresses of Ziggy455 and ZiggyEdgar are exactly the same.

Thread closed for review.

Update

The OP has confirmed that this is indeed a hoax.

Edited by Saru

I for one would like to be able to learn and provide updates.

Updates? for what, from what? That kid apparently has way too much time on his hands..

I for one would like to be able to learn and provide updates.

It's a fake. It's a 15/16 year old wanna be Yankee-Rapper idolizing kid in the U.K. very bored and very bad at setting up a story and telling it. AND selling it . Oh, and with some temper issues.

One of his reply's;

"I doubt it i already have myspace smartass: MY MYSPACE" (link does not work, see below) Note the nice language :no: (defensive cuz he was being exposed)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...34002&st=30

The MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/samjizzle

QUOTE (Alex01 @ Sep 1 2008, 05:32 PM) *

The last post from Saru;

Yes, interestingly enough the IP addresses of Ziggy455 and ZiggyEdgar are exactly the same.

Thread closed for review.

In those 10 pages the OP's story quickly fell apart. Many similarities were pointed out, and several of us have been communicating with 'Ziggy' on MySpace. It's completely, completely fake. Made up. Completely.

Ironically, he ( MY SPACE ZIGGY personality) called those who didn't believe the story "stupid!" :lol:

I knew Ziggy was the one pretending to be the MySpace user because who would randomly search MySpace??

Edited by DeathDealer

I knew Ziggy was the one pretending to be the MySpace user because who would randomly search MySpace??

You would be surprised.