Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Weird Myspace User

ziggy455

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziggy455

• bishka

• moonlit12

• Vampwitchenstein

So what's going to happen to this Ziggy on UM?

Haha to those who actually spent time corresponding to this guy in hopes of helping or whatever.

That's real nice Rosewin. What if it were for real? There's only one way of finding out whether or not something's real and that's to take the first step to ask. That's what I and many others did with this "Ziggy" individual. We asked. HaHa to YOU for being just as guilty as to follow the story as we posted.

Please do not start additional threads asking about another thread that has been closed, if you have a question pertaining to a thread closure please contact a moderator or myself via the private messanger.

Suffice to say the individual in question has been caught red-handed registering a fake account to back up his story, make of that what you will concerning the validity of what has been said.

Closed.

Ok people i have heard about the myspace thingy which was proven to be a hoax, the person responsible for that hoax was magically my IP address's number.

I would just like to take the time to apologise for any inconviences and also that what you read or saw was a complete lie!

This was not my fault as you can see i have been on a 6 week vacation in paris,My brother who is 2 years younger than me thought it would be a great idea to try and get me banned from UM,i came back and found all this **** on my computer and now i have forced him to apologise to all of his myspace suscribers.Once again i apologise for any inconvience and i promise you i will still be posting regularly,My brother on the other hand is going to pay big time.

I'm sorry

-Ziggy455

HAHA

It's always the younger brother isn't it?

I've been in a gaming clan for many years, and whenever someone got caught hacking, they always blamed their brother or cousin or whatever.

and it always include "try to get med banned from [website]".

Quite an elaborate plan your brother cooked up I say. :ph34r:

Sorry dude, the excuse is way to old.

edit: spelling

Edited by Oderint

Pretty much true it is always the same excuse. We do not believe it and there really was no need to apologized. Some people fell for a hoax, it was pretty funny for those of us who did not, pretty sad for those who did, and pretty much against forum rules I guess. Just drop it and in time people will forget.

*waves her magic rum bottle*

Damn, didn't work.

Well I personally disbelieve it but who knows it might be true. And your brother is quite the rude one. And please inform him that I am not 3 years old.

If it's not the younger brother, it's the *who me?* who lives in the house..Drop it and move on...

Merged all three threads pertaining to the 'Weird Myspace user' discussion.

Ziggy, there's no need to start any more threads on this, it was a hoax, you've apologised, end of story.

I think it's time we put this one to bed.

Closed.