Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCain Congratulates Obama

Incorrigible1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Incorrigible1

• Dixie-Girl

• Startraveler

• BlindMessiah

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see a bit of courtesy between the candidates. I've liked the fact that the Democrats have consistently acknowledged McCain's war record, too... his service record is an admirable thing and it's right to mention it.

It's nice to see a bit of courtesy between the candidates. I've liked the fact that the Democrats have consistently acknowledged McCain's war record, too... his service record is an admirable thing and it's right to mention it.

Please note Jimmy Carter thread.

I agree. Much class.

I admire your ability to find a speck of silver lining in what must have been a devastating night.

But what I will not do is suggest that the senator takes his positions for political purposes. Because one of the things that we have to change in our politics is the idea that people cannot disagree without challenging each other's character and patriotism.

The times are too serious, the stakes are too high for this same partisan playbook. So let us agree that patriotism has no party. I love this country, and so do you, and so does John McCain. The men and women who serve in our battlefields may be Democrats and Republicans and independents, but they have fought together and bled together and some died together under the same proud flag. They have not served a Red America or a Blue America -- they have served the United States of America.

I admire your ability to find a speck of silver lining in what must have been a devastating night.

Devastating night for who?

Devastating night for who?

Are you serious? McCain obviously... Obama picked up like ten points in the polls off the convention.

Obama picked up like ten points in the polls off the convention.

As was predicted, and as is ever the case, post-convention.

A mere 10 points? That's pathetic. So now he's what - 10 points a head of McCain? :rofl:

Are you serious? McCain obviously... Obama picked up like ten points in the polls off the convention.

Sorry but that is pathetic. Wasn't Obama up by 15 points before his European tour? Even many the democrat talking heads are saying that Obama should have been blowing McCain away, espeically now.

This has got to be the most fascinating race ever.