Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone know where i can find this book?

Kevin7557

Hi I read some paranormal books. Actually I have quite a few and I really do need to read more than I do. But there is one book that i want but they don't have it on eBay and it is out of print on Amazon (can someone tell me what that means exactly, thanks). The Book is Demons by Konstantinos. I have other books by him but i can't find this one. Though I must admit I haven't look extensively.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pandora7321

• Kevin7557

• goalienan

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

You could always try this website. I've found a few out of print books on there. Unfortunately, they have everything he's done EXCEPT "Demons". Sorry. But, it's always changing, so I'd keep trying.

I came on here to edit the links, but they don't work either. So, here, just try copying and pasting...

Alibris books: www.alibris.com

abe Books: www.abebooks.com

Edited by Pandora2173

You could always try this website. I've found a few out of print books on there. Unfortunately, they have everything he's done EXCEPT "Demons". Sorry. But, it's always changing, so I'd keep trying.

Alibris

or this one....

abe Books

Your linkes don't work. Thanks though.

Your linkes don't work. Thanks though.

I edited my post so you can just copy and paste! I'm a bookworm so I'm more than happy to help someone find a book.

try doing a www.googlebook.com google search.... I have found some real older stuff on there...Some books have a complete book file avail to read and others have select sections avail for view from certain chapters....

Ive found emanual swedenborg on there whic is from the 1800's in full print and avail for full view... GREAT!!!

Blessings

Hi Kevin..You can try powell's books.com...They have everything and anything that you need...good luck...