Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother cooked her baby in microwave

Still Waters

ATTENTION ALL!! This just in. Thie inhumane creature has been spared the Death Penalty ONLY because the jury could not decide if the Death Penalty was a deserved punishment. :o:angry: :angry2:

She hasn't been spared. It just won't be at state expense.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queenofthefairies

• Still Waters

• Enigmatic Ghost

• Kazahel

- Post removed -

That is disgusting! I think it should be removed.

Then also these responding posts (like this one) quoting the sick comment so it's out of sight and forgotten.

This Woman should have gotten the Death Penalty.

If it were a man or an older, less pleasant looking Woman, I wonder if they would have.

Where do they keep, repeatedly, finding these inept jurors? Some Black Market bargain bin, I'm sure. :angry:

She should die! My GOD this poor baby.......why did I read this :cry: I agree the statement made by cosmic star is very wrong. Its not funny. :angry2:

I wonder why people like this pop babies out like theres no tomorrow and people that really wants and can afford a baby can't have one - doesn't make sense, should nature not know selctive breeding who can beter garantee a future for the their off spring and will be stronger/smarter or something like that.... :huh:

I really think that everybody shoud be come sterile and we just become extinct, how much worse can this world get?

ATTENTION ALL!! This just in. Thie inhumane creature has been spared the Death Penalty ONLY because the jury could not decide if the Death Penalty was a deserved punishment. :o:angry: :angry2:

Which news did you see that on? I've been looking for it to see what it says but can't find anything <_< The jury must have decided she was mentally ill or something so I wonder what sort of punishment she got :hmm: If anyone has anymore info can you please post :)

If putting a baby in microwave and turning that dang thing on doesn't justify the death penalty, then I don't know about our judicial system. Maybe being alive and thinking about every single day for the rest of her pitiful life is a pretty good punishment too though. (if she's even remorseful) Are women prisons as tough on baby killers as guy prisons? If so then I hope she gets the crap beat out of her everyday. In the summertime the guards should put her a hot car every day with the windows rolled up. This women needs some severe punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine what the jury was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

BTW I agree ,also, that the very insensitive post should be removed. What a horrible comment to make on such a disturbing story. What is wrong with people?!?!?!?!??!?!?

OMG, Nothing can compare to the pain this baby had to endure, I say lets microwave the so called mother and make it on a public television channel, That would have an impact on would be murderes,

personnally I don't think there is a punishment that can fit this crime. So they should just put her in general public in prison and tell the inmates they can do anything they want to her but kill her.

OMG, Nothing can compare to the pain this baby had to endure, I say lets microwave the so called mother and make it on a public television channel, That would have an impact on would be murderes,

Yes... all those people out there who were planning on microwaving their babies after the news would THEN stop and consider the consequences.... :wacko:

Give this bit!* to me!!!! That baby will have justice. GOD I got to get this image out of my head :cry: GOD WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! This baby went thru...............I gotta go........ :angry2: :cry:

Give this bit!* to me!!!! That baby will have justice. GOD I got to get this image out of my head :cry: GOD WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! This baby went thru...............I gotta go........ :angry2: :cry:

"Rion said he plans to present witnesses that point to another person being responsible for the baby's death.

During the trial, an 8-year-old boy said he saw another boy walk into the kitchen of a nearby apartment with the baby, heard the microwave go on and then later saw the burned baby in the microwave." Quote

:hmm:

"Rion said he plans to present witnesses that point to another person being responsible for the baby's death.

During the trial, an 8-year-old boy said he saw another boy walk into the kitchen of a nearby apartment with the baby, heard the microwave go on and then later saw the burned baby in the microwave." Quote

:hmm:

I read that to. Obviously the jury felt she was guilty beyond any reasonable doubt having convicted her in the first place.

I haven't been following this beyond headlines (I didn't want 'that' picture in my mind). I guess we'll see what becomes of this.

I live in Dayton, this was horrible. She did not get the death penalty as the jury could not make a decision. It was bad enough she had a mistrial the first time. This may seem harsh but personally I think she should be microwaved!

Which news did you see that on? I've been looking for it to see what it says but can't find anything <_< The jury must have decided she was mentally ill or something so I wonder what sort of punishment she got :hmm: If anyone has anymore info can you please post :)

It was on the AP (Associated Press) banner through my IP. Apparently the jurors could not see having this person die. The judge will hand down her sentance within the week. His choices are below. I vote for number one. :angry:

01) Life without the possibility of parole;

02) Life with possible parole in twenty years;

03) Life with posible parol in thirty years.

Child killers rarely live out their sentances. Quite often they die in prison under unknown circumstances.

It was on the AP (Associated Press) banner through my IP. Apparently the jurors could not see having this person die. The judge will hand down her sentance within the week. His choices are below. I vote for number one. :angry:

01) Life without the possibility of parole;

02) Life with possible parole in twenty years;

03) Life with posible parol in thirty years.

Child killers rarely live out their sentances. Quite often they die in prison under unknown circumstances.

As I said they didn't save her from the death penalty. Only saved the state the expense.

And I'm guessing you think thats a good thing(they didnt get any justice by going through the court system... so lucky for us we have others more competent who'll impose it) ?

Is that like what you meant?

And I'm guessing you think thats a good thing(they didnt get any justice by going through the court system... so lucky for us we have others more competent who'll impose it) ?

Is that like what you meant?

I don't but there are few things you don't want to go to prison for if you want to live and this would be one of them.

There are plenty of women locked up in prison who miss their children terribly. This baby factory (I cannot/will not call her a mother) won't last long. What a deranged piece of crap she is.

It was on the AP (Associated Press) banner through my IP. Apparently the jurors could not see having this person die. The judge will hand down her sentance within the week.

It will be interesting to see what they give her, unfortunately whatever her sentence is, it won't bring her baby back. :mellow:

Edited by Still Waters

"If the shoe fits wear it."That's just one thing a person should think about before committing such crimes. Especially those that are so horrible as this is.