Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The conspiracy of conspiracy theories

UM-Bot

Its funny how nobody knows the true reason or the true desire of these men but yet there labeled evil.

What everyone wants: money, power, immortality.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• SoCrazes

• BlindMessiah

• el midgetron

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What everyone wants: money, power, immortality.

Well everyone is a broad term. So anybody thats want money is evil, thats hell of alot of evilness in the world no wonder the world is in such crap.

People like control, how do you get control by having the power. So parents that want to control there wild children are evil.

I actually no alot of people that say they would never want to live forever and if there is by chance something out there that is immortal I'm pretty sure it wants to die. Also how would being immortal make you evil you have just as much a chance to be good as well.

Well everyone is a broad term. So anybody thats want money is evil, thats hell of alot of evilness in the world no wonder the world is in such crap.

People like control, how do you get control by having the power. So parents that want to control there wild children are evil.

I actually no alot of people that say they would never want to live forever and if there is by chance something out there that is immortal I'm pretty sure it wants to die. Also how would being immortal make you evil you have just as much a chance to be good as well.

I didn't say these things are evil. I said the men who run the world are evil. You asked what they wanted, I told you. You're creating a straw man argument by twisting my words.

I didn't say these things are evil. I said the men who run the world are evil. You asked what they wanted, I told you. You're creating a straw man argument by twisting my words.

Your the one that said what everyone wants. If thats what these men want then how does that make them evil. Your right I did twist your words but the same can be said about the people that accuse the men of the NWO theory. Truth is nobody truly knows what there motivation is but they're already labeled evil.

Edited by insanemind

Your the one that said what everyone wants. If thats what these men want then how does that make them evil.

The methods they use.

Your right I did twist your words

At least you admit it.

but the same can be said about the people that accuse the men of the NWO theory. Truth is nobody truly knows what there motivation is but they're already labeled evil.

We know that there methods are evil so their intentions obviously aren't the good of mankind.

The methods they use.

At least you admit it.

We know that there methods are evil so their intentions obviously aren't the good of mankind.

Well I'm not going to get into there speculated methods here. If you want to know what I think of there so called methods just read the thread were debating it in. Ive pointed out the flaws of there plan IMO. Now at the end of WW2 Truman dropped the atomic bomb 200,000+ people died in the matter of seconds. Many people today still consider this to be an evil act. But it ended the war and saved possible millions of lives that an invasion of Japan could of cost on both sides. I hardly think Truman's intentions were evil even though his method was. Your right I admit I twisted your words but you made the mistake of typing them in a way that was easy to twist and blow way out of proportion then your true meaning. I did it to prove that its not hard to make it sound different then there meant. Now if I wanted to I bet I could dig through everything you ever said on this forum and take certain sentences out of context to make it sound like your, I don't know lets say jealous of these NWO people because they have more power then you do and that you want to take over the world too. Granted it wouldn't be as hard to look up the facts and debunk my theory point is I could do it and make it believable.

Well I'm not going to get into there speculated methods here. If you want to know what I think of there so called methods just read the thread were debating it in. Ive pointed out the flaws of there plan IMO. Now at the end of WW2 Truman dropped the atomic bomb 200,000+ people died in the matter of seconds. Many people today still consider this to be an evil act. But it ended the war and saved possible millions of lives that an invasion of Japan could of cost on both sides. I hardly think Truman's intentions were evil even though his method was.

Intentions are ultimately a mute point. Islamic terrorists believe they are doing good. They are evil though.

Your right I admit I twisted your words but you made the mistake of typing them in a way that was easy to twist and blow way out of proportion then your true meaning. I did it to prove that its not hard to make it sound different then there meant.

Right...

Now if I wanted to I bet I could dig through everything you ever said on this forum and take certain sentences out of context to make it sound like your, I don't know lets say jealous of these NWO people because they have more power then you do and that you want to take over the world too. Granted it wouldn't be as hard to look up the facts and debunk my theory point is I could do it and make it believable.

Another baseless statement. You're more than welcome to look for jealous comments though. Yes... I want to rule the world... that's why I oppose the NWO, they're in my way. :P

Intentions are ultimately a mute point. Islamic terrorists believe they are doing good. They are evil though.

Says you but they think the U.S. is evil and there good. So your point is mute. It still doesn't answer the question though what makes these men evil? Also let point out somethings first you say this We know that there methods are evil so their intentions obviously aren't the good of mankind then you say Intentions are ultimately a mute point. So which one is it? Kinda starting to contradict yourself, no?

Right...

Another baseless statement. You're more than welcome to look for jealous comments though. Yes... I want to rule the world... that's why I oppose the NWO, they're in my way. :P

I don't need to find them, all I have to do is quote certain sentences mix them together with other sentences attach it to a few lousy coincidences and you become an evil elitist trying to take over the world. Granted this isn't a perfect example of my point but you could do this with any well know person. So you say "Right" to the first half but then the second half is a baseless statement?

Says you but they think the U.S. is evil and there good. So your point is mute. It still doesn't answer the question though what makes these men evil? Also let point out somethings first you say this We know that there methods are evil so their intentions obviously aren't the good of mankind then you say Intentions are ultimately a mute point. So which one is it? Kinda starting to contradict yourself, no?

My point is not mute, because I'm correct and they're insane. That isn't a contradiction. I claimed we know their intentions but intentions don't matter. The fact that the intentions don't matter doesn't mean we can't figure them out.

I don't need to find them, all I have to do is quote certain sentences mix them together with other sentences attach it to a few lousy coincidences and you become an evil elitist trying to take over the world. Granted this isn't a perfect example of my point but you could do this with any well know person. So you say "Right" to the first half but then the second half is a baseless statement?

So you can lie, commit slander, libel, and fraud... yay for you?

My point is not mute, because I'm correct and they're insane. That isn't a contradiction. I claimed we know their intentions but intentions don't matter. The fact that the intentions don't matter doesn't mean we can't figure them out.

So your an expert on insanity? You label insane but who are you to say whats insane. I'm not saying you cant have your opinion, but you clear state they're insane and its common knowledge. So intentions don't matter, I'm sorry but :rofl: so then why do cops when they arrest people often times have to establish a motive, whats motive but what they attend to get out of it. How can you figure someone out if you full understand there intentions. So you think Truman was an evil man for dropping them bombs?

So you can lie, commit slander, libel, and fraud... yay for you?

So the ad campaigns you see one TV are telling it how it is huh? Its not what you say but how you say it?

So your an expert on insanity? You label insane but who are you to say whats insane. I'm not saying you cant have your opinion, but you clear state they're insane and its common knowledge.

Let's analyze their beliefs.

-Child rapist claims to be the great prophet of an invisible floating man in the sky

-Child rapist starts wars

-Child rapist tells others that if they kill innocent people in suicidal attacks they'll go live in a magical palace in the sky with the invisible floating man where they get a bunch of virgins for themselves

-Men believe child rapist who lived hundreds of years ago and commit suicide killing innocent people so they can go live in the invisible floating palace with the invisible floating man where they can have their many virgins

Now, I won't call them insane. I'll let everyone else decide.

So you think Truman was an evil man for dropping them bombs

Yes. He killed a quarter million innocent civilians.

So the ad campaigns you see one TV are telling it how it is huh? Its not what you say but how you say it?

Why do you continue with this point? You got got twisting my words and are now claiming you are trying to show how easy it is. Admit you lied and move on.

Yes. He killed a quarter million innocent civilians.

The bomb destroyed factories that produced vital supplies for the Japanese war machine and killed the skilled workers who operated the factories.

Who is the combatant - The person with the gun on the front line? Or the person back home making the bullets the gun shoots? The argument can go either way.

But that's not the point of this article.

The bomb destroyed factories that produced vital supplies for the Japanese war machine and killed the skilled workers who operated the factories.

Who is the combatant - The person with the gun on the front line? Or the person back home making the bullets the gun shoots? The argument can go either way.

Insanemind asked me a question, I answered.

This piece has no meaning or relevance to reality because MASTERPRO does not provide any examples for discussion to prove the hypothesis that most "conspiracy" theories and their proponents are wacko. There is a vast difference between HIS - STORY (history) and reality but in today's upside down world HIS STORY is taken as fact but reality is buried and ignored for political, religious and monetary gain and power.

For Example:

A majority of researchers believe the key reason why the Vatican created the Jesuits was to stamp-out the Protestant movement. However, the author feels and believes two events were responsible for the establishment of the Jesuits to support the Vatican's desire of a New World Order.

1. Christopher Columbus's discovery of two connecting continents between Europe and Asia.

2. The disorganized and haphazard escapades of adventurer Hernán Cortés and his Spanish Conquistadors while destroying the Aztec Empire and other key habitats.

Columbus was captured and imprisoned while on the island of Hispaniola (between Cuba and Puerto Rico) in 1498 under the charges of mismanagement and being a rebellious subject. What was Columbus's real rebellious activity and "crime" that caused him to be rapidly and tersely arrested in Hispaniola and imprisoned in Spain for at least one year?

The myth that Columbus did not know where he was going before he departed, did not know where he was when he got there and did not know where he had been after he returned is totally untrue. Fact: Columbus's ships were packed and ready to sail but then he asked and held out for the title of Viceroy that delayed his departure for one year. The title of Viceroy gave him ruler ship over all lands he discovered. Fact: A few months before Columbus departed for his exploration of the west, all Hebrew Jewish in Spain had to either convert to Catholicism, leave Spain or be tortured and killed.

Did a fleet of ships scattered along the coasts of Spain, Portugal and France function as shelters for the Jewish refugees? When Columbus returned to Spain did the fleet sail to what is now known as the eastern Mexican coast? Did the "caballeros" built their first "haciendas" from the wood and materials of the sailing vessels? Are the words "caballero" and "hacienda" rooted in Latin or Hebrew? Was the true purpose of Columbus's excursion and holding out for the title of Viceroy merely ploys to save the Jewish refugees?

The Vatican had to have been outraged when learning of the double cross by Columbus thus he was arrested and imprisoned. But all parties including Columbus had a vested interest in keeping the real reason for his persecution a very deep secret. For over 15 years the Vatican and Spanish royalty were powerless to do anything about the escaped Jewish settlers making a good living from the outskirts of the Aztec Empire to what is now the southern portion of Texas.

If the Vatican and Spain were to dominate the New World they must conquer the expanding Jewish settlements and the Aztec Empire. Catholic priests and monks from the various denominations and seasoned in the torture techniques of the Spanish Inquisition were placed in charge of this important task. The hideous Spanish Catholic clergy had no qualms about using their fire, pain, whip and rack techniques on the heathen Indians to convert them to practicing Christianity.

Recruiting lower noblemen and commoners to become Conquistadors such the mysterious Hernán Cortés was the easy part but controlling them was the very hard part. Have history books over the centuries told the big lie that Cortés wandered Central and North America to search for gold? But, in fact, was Cortés scattering and slaughtering the Hebrew Jewish immigrants living peacefully amongst the Indians?

Did Cortés argue with and be insubordinate to his Catholic priest handlers as they poisoned and violently killed the ruling elite Aztecs? Were the first wave of Conquistadors who participated in the Jewish massacres and the Aztec mission double crossed by being killed, imprisoned or condemned to mental institutions? The first wave of Conquistadors had to be silenced to ensure the priests wrote false histories and not the ones who actually lived the nightmare. From all these problems and chaos in the Americas emerged a solution for the Vatican by centralizing all operations under one main group...the Jesuits...founded by none other than a victim of the Spanish Inquisition named Íñigo Oñaz López de Loyola 1534.

This history lessons taught in European & American schools are decimated with the diabolical procedures depicted in the Orwell novel 1984.

Any rationally feeling and thinking individual who has attended public or private school should demand a refund from their institution of "higher learning" because of the blatant fraud and lies told and repeated by their textbook authors and teachers.

The greatest master (MASTER) conspiracy is the professional (PRO) cover-up of reality and the dupes such as MASTERPRO swallowing the deceptions hook, line and sinker and then regurgitating the propaganda word for word.

For more realities go to http://mygodimhit.com/jboys.pdf

Spiral

How many Japanese-"combatant" children and babies were working in those factories? A lot of them were killed with those bombs.

This piece has no meaning or relevance to reality because MASTERPRO does not provide any examples for discussion to prove the hypothesis that most "conspiracy" theories and their proponents are wacko.

Logic, objectivity and common sense does not require citation.

How many Japanese-"combatant" children and babies were working in those factories? A lot of them were killed with those bombs.

Considering this wasn't the first American attack on Japanese mainland cities with war related industry I'd ask: Why did the workers bring their families and children into a potential attack zone?

Thank you, finally someone who can see the tragedy. In another section of this forum I was called a traitor to the US for having this view... watch out. <_<

Thank you, finally someone who can see the tragedy. In another section of this forum I was called a traitor to the US for having this view... watch out. <_<

Thanks for the heads up, I'm getting used to it. I love our country (the US) and will fight for the ideals it stands for (as spelled out in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution). Just because one questions what one's country does, doesn't mean s/he is a traitor...especially in a Democratic Republic.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm getting used to it. I love our country (the US) and will fight for the ideals it stands for (as spelled out in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution). Just because one questions what one's country does, doesn't mean s/he is a traitor...especially in a Democratic Republic.

Also doesn't mean it was a deep dark conspiracy to kill masses.

Also doesn't mean it was a deep dark conspiracy to kill masses.

The attacks on Hiroshima having nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Insanemind brought that issue up.

Dear Masterpoo,

I never claimed it was a "deep dark conspiracy to kill masses." I only shed some light on your statements: "The bomb destroyed factories that produced vital supplies for the Japanese war machine and killed the skilled workers who operated the factories.

Who is the combatant - The person with the gun on the front line? Or the person back home making the bullets the gun shoots? The argument can go either way."

Many innocent people were killed and mamed by this incident.

Your argument is circular and always ending with you claiming that the other person is a CT psycho. Anytime you are at a loss for more insight to make your point you simply assert that the person your arguing with is a conspiracy nut. I can go to the local pub where the "drink special" has lowered the IQs and here the same babble. I'm sorry "mister poo poo pants," but I'm not going to resort to name calling. :D

The the use of the atomic bombs used to end ww2 was just an example of evil acts with good intention. Thats is all, there is no point in arguing if you feel it was evil or not. Truth be told its your opinion. Like BlindMessiah was trying to stat that the terrorist that attack the U.S. were evil, well thats his opinion the terrorist don't see them selves as evil the countries that harbor them probably don't see them as evil. Lets not forget that we bomb the hell out that country and then invaded it. Was that not evil? Why is it when they do it its evil but when we do it its Justice? Sort answer is its opinion of the side. As it goes because your not on the winning side that being the Elitist that makes them evil. The only true evidence of the NWO theory is speculation, usually biased and misinformed speculation. Seeing as nobody seems to put the effort into trying to find out what started this theory and who spread it, you don't know. Truth is people lie, exaggerate, and make up stories, as good writer can even get you to think. Now yes all you believers are doing is at most helping said elitist on pushing anti-government propaganda. What if the origin of this theory came from one of the many anti-American groups would your opinion change any? Now Ill admit the government has snipped at some of the rights of the people, but we caused that. Lets look at Freedom of speech now this is a great thing free expression of ideas and opinions, but what about that group thats talking about a plan to bomb a highly-public area, so far nobody has died, no bomb was made, its just talk. Then BOOM a bomb goes off people die, building is destroyed, and people are mad. Then it comes out that the government knew about that plan but failed to stop it. Why? Well what they heard them talking about was just talk and is protected by free speech. Who knows what they could of been talking about maybe a book, movie, video game, or just random talk. Now people are mad they want things like this not to happen again. So whats the government going to do to make the people happy again, they cant tell the future or read everyones thoughts. So they have to cut back a little on the rights not because they want more control but because we the people want them to keep us safer.

The the use of the atomic bombs used to end ww2 was just an example of evil acts with good intention. Thats is all, there is no point in arguing if you feel it was evil or not. Truth be told its your opinion. Like BlindMessiah was trying to stat that the terrorist that attack the U.S. were evil, well thats his opinion the terrorist don't see them selves as evil the countries that harbor them probably don't see them as evil. Lets not forget that we bomb the hell out that country and then invaded it. Was that not evil? Why is it when they do it its evil but when we do it its Justice? Sort answer is its opinion of the side. As it goes because your not on the winning side that being the Elitist that makes them evil. The only true evidence of the NWO theory is speculation, usually biased and misinformed speculation. Seeing as nobody seems to put the effort into trying to find out what started this theory and who spread it, you don't know. Truth is people lie, exaggerate, and make up stories, as good writer can even get you to think. Now yes all you believers are doing is at most helping said elitist on pushing anti-government propaganda. What if the origin of this theory came from one of the many anti-American groups would your opinion change any? Now Ill admit the government has snipped at some of the rights of the people, but we caused that. Lets look at Freedom of speech now this is a great thing free expression of ideas and opinions, but what about that group thats talking about a plan to bomb a highly-public area, so far nobody has died, no bomb was made, its just talk. Then BOOM a bomb goes off people die, building is destroyed, and people are mad. Then it comes out that the government knew about that plan but failed to stop it. Why? Well what they heard them talking about was just talk and is protected by free speech. Who knows what they could of been talking about maybe a book, movie, video game, or just random talk. Now people are mad they want things like this not to happen again. So whats the government going to do to make the people happy again, they cant tell the future or read everyones thoughts. So they have to cut back a little on the rights not because they want more control but because we the people want them to keep us safer.

"We the People" never voted for the Patriot Act - "THEY" enacted it.

"We the People" never voted for the Patriot Act - "THEY" enacted it.

Time out!

If you're going to go down that road there are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of laws and regulations that "we the people" never voted on but were enacted or otherwise forced upon us by the ones that "we the people" selected to represent ourselves. That's the nature of a Republic style of government.