Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lycans

deadtotheworld

i have not i was born with lycanthropy.

Drugs are bad, don't take them

• 3 weeks later...

Drugs are bad, don't take them

Winners don't do drugs.

They sell them to losers.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Have you ever used your Lycan abilities, to help someone in anyway? Like for example, finding a lost person?

• 4 months later...

So basically, if I tell you "Lycanthropes are real" and your immeaditly going to ask for all sorts of proof, you're in the wrong place, and can leave this topic now. I'm telling you this so that we dont have to go through tons if, "I WANT PICTURES" posts and such.

Now, with that as a warning, if you still go on to post comments like that, you'll only look stupid.

Now, for the big three words most humans cant stand; Lycanthropes are real. I know what you're thinking already: impossible, prove it, unscientific, blah blah blah. Well, I can tell you that I know it's true, because I am one (hold's breath for the 'I want pictures' comments). Now, before you race off to post, let me explain. I am not, nor do I know of any Lycans that can transform. Not to say it's not possible, I just haven't ever seen it happen, or had it happen myself. Lycanthropy is more of a mind state, our bodies dont physically transform, only mentally.

I know, I know: thats not a real werewolf, right? Well, I dont know if you've noticed, but people have a tendicy to dramatize everything until it's so blatantly rediculous that no one beleives the truth. It funny, in a sad sort of way. There are many lycans in this world, though we do like to keep ourselves fairly hidden in the world, not telling people who or what we are. So bassically, you could be working with a Lycan and not even know it.

Our senses are higher than humans, though not as much as a true wolf's. I once spoke to a Lycan who wore glasses. And the full moon does have an effect on us, though not so much as the Hollywood movies try to make it. It's more like a drug for us, but doesn't drive us totally nuts.

There's lots about up that humans dont know, like the fact that I've never been poisoned by silver (then again I've never dared to press the stuff to an open wound) though it feels very hot, like it just came out of a fire, but not hot enough to burn.

So, Im still expecting a few stupid comments, humans can't often accept what they cant prove (kudos to those of you that can). And I'm willing to answer as many comments as I can. But be warned that I dont know everything about my race (I'd like to see you answer everything about humans).

I guess its time for me to support because i am one also and yes you cant transform an i know why your only an omega they can not transform but us such as me alphas can but seroiusly why would you post us on the internet like this you could get us all killed because of other curiousness! I dont know for myself but vampires may also be a spieces and they might track and kill us. i am the whitesportser wolf you may have seen me in your dreams i am here to help guide the low rank omegas i am a white blue eyed wolf.

hmm, there are the Indian shapeshifters and believe in there spiritual animals but its like saying i have Angelic traits so i must be an Angel, or more of a fallen angel..

Well if there is an adult Jacob out there pm me!

Ha, I was running shirtless in the woods out in Washington long before that book was written..hehe
  • Like 1

Ha, I was running shirtless in the woods out in Washington long before that book was written..hehe

So you are an adult Jacob?

Or just a runner?

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my best friends and his sister are lycan Blake can transform him and me are 14 and we r faster stronger and smarter on these three day its cool and Jada his sister can befriend dogs Ez she was attacked by wild dogs looked at them and they backed off the next day sick them on the bully and then kicked his ass a 13 year old vs a 16 that's not normal and I'm happy I'm lycan

WOW

Me and my best friends and his sister are lycan Blake can transform him and me are 14 and we r faster stronger and smarter on these three day its cool and Jada his sister can befriend dogs Ez she was attacked by wild dogs looked at them and they backed off the next day sick them on the bully and then kicked his ass a 13 year old vs a 16 that's not normal and I'm happy I'm lycan

31209189.jpg

• Like 3

FFS - Any more deluded people care to join in?

If any one is "lycan" and can change, video yourself and post.

31209189.jpg

dale3.jpg

I have never, IN MY LIFE, have laughed so hard at a post on the internet.

If I had an award right now...

Edited by little.wolf96
  • Like 1

And jada got stabbed a lunch wit a sivel fork and it left a whelp 3in across she shreamed bloody murder

Oh shucks... Bloody murder, eh? Seems like the worst!

You're credibility has raised tenfold due to the severity of this matter. I'm deeply intrigued by your guys' condition.

I've never seen such horrible atrocities committed by a 'sivel fork.'

:rolleyes:

Oh my fu(king god I was jokeing but she did get a whelp it got infected and Blake is the only 14 year old I know that can bench press 175 and not claps and I'm the fastest and jada is a dog whisperer it was a joke

I heard lycans don't like vampires is that true?

Yes in myths werewolfs (lycans) hate vampires because the both have the same food sorce humans

Yes in myths werewolfs (lycans) hate vampires because the both have the same food sorce humans

Why dont they team up? Get humans on TAAAAAAAAP.

Edited by Classified Document

Oh my fu(king god I was jokeing but she did get a whelp it got infected and Blake is the only 14 year old I know that can bench press 175 and not claps and I'm the fastest and jada is a dog whisperer it was a joke

\

Oh my god! You were joking!!!????

I thought you were serious!!!!