Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lycans

deadtotheworld

The term "Lycan" and "Lycan Clan" comes from the film Underworld - are you telling us you are a character from a fictional film?

Otherwise, are you telling us you are suffering from clinical lycanthropy?

Clinical Lycanthropy

First thing I tought when I read this post.

Oh my fu(king god I was jokeing but she did get a whelp it got infected and Blake is the only 14 year old I know that can bench press 175 and not claps and I'm the fastest and jada is a dog whisperer it was a joke

You have got to be kidding me...

>.>

Kid, you need help.

There's this thing, known to many with deep psychological issues as a 'mental health facility'.

I highly advise you to get yourself checked in to the nearest one.

Yes in myths werewolfs (lycans) hate vampires because the both have the same food sorce humans

Might I ask where this information of yours is conjured?

Little wolf I don't care what u think

As do I, stranger. As... Do... I...

:ph34r:

WOW

FFS - Any more deluded people care to join in?

If any one is "lycan" and can change, video yourself and post.

Ah well erm... the lens on the camera would cause anti lycan refraction... causing erm me to look completely normal... but also my camera is broken but Im getting a new one... erm,.. tomorrow and Ill try to post then.. but I may never return here as im leaving to go live on a lycan colony on an island, and they only have dial-up.

But lycans exist I swear. Ive never heard of this "Twilight" you speak of...

Ah well erm... the lens on the camera would cause anti lycan refraction... causing erm me to look completely normal... but also my camera is broken but Im getting a new one... erm,.. tomorrow and Ill try to post then.. but I may never return here as im leaving to go live on a lycan colony on an island, and they only have dial-up.

It all makes so much sense now.....

If you, sir, are joking... You deserve an award.

Because I nearly had an aneurysm, I laughed so hard.

If you, sir, are joking... You deserve an award.

Because I nearly had an aneurysm, I laughed so hard.

:tu:

So basically, if I tell you "Lycanthropes are real" and your immeaditly going to ask for all sorts of proof, you're in the wrong place, and can leave this topic now. I'm telling you this so that we dont have to go through tons if, "I WANT PICTURES" posts and such.

Now, with that as a warning, if you still go on to post comments like that, you'll only look stupid.

Now, for the big three words most humans cant stand; Lycanthropes are real. I know what you're thinking already: impossible, prove it, unscientific, blah blah blah. Well, I can tell you that I know it's true, because I am one (hold's breath for the 'I want pictures' comments). Now, before you race off to post, let me explain. I am not, nor do I know of any Lycans that can transform. Not to say it's not possible, I just haven't ever seen it happen, or had it happen myself. Lycanthropy is more of a mind state, our bodies dont physically transform, only mentally.

I know, I know: thats not a real werewolf, right? Well, I dont know if you've noticed, but people have a tendicy to dramatize everything until it's so blatantly rediculous that no one beleives the truth. It funny, in a sad sort of way. There are many lycans in this world, though we do like to keep ourselves fairly hidden in the world, not telling people who or what we are. So bassically, you could be working with a Lycan and not even know it.

Our senses are higher than humans, though not as much as a true wolf's. I once spoke to a Lycan who wore glasses. And the full moon does have an effect on us, though not so much as the Hollywood movies try to make it. It's more like a drug for us, but doesn't drive us totally nuts.

There's lots about up that humans dont know, like the fact that I've never been poisoned by silver (then again I've never dared to press the stuff to an open wound) though it feels very hot, like it just came out of a fire, but not hot enough to burn.

So, Im still expecting a few stupid comments, humans can't often accept what they cant prove (kudos to those of you that can). And I'm willing to answer as many comments as I can. But be warned that I dont know everything about my race (I'd like to see you answer everything about humans).

how is it possible that you know exactly that you are a lycan?

were your parents one of them? did you turn in to them after a bite?

what is the most powerful ability you found out this far?

(sorry if i seem to question you like one kind of criminal but it intrigues me)

• 5 months later...

well guys i know there real ive been attacked bit and scratched by them my dna test showed canine dna in the test sample so i dont know or not im going back for another blood test tomorrow and if it shows up again then i know the bite was from a real lycan because i know what a bear looks like i know it wasnt any normal dog because i got military training and i had to stab it in the side for it to let go of me and i got lucky because all the sightings there has been in my area im the only one who was able to get away alive im 5 times stronger faster and meaner then i was ive always been colorblind always been able to see in the dark but my hearing and sense of smell is 5 times better and i cant eat human food anymore i throw it back up again i cant find out what i can eat except for my own blood dont want to try anything else yet i heal extremely fast so if anyone calls me insane its there own oppinion is how i see it i have no photos or any proof because i aint got a camera and i just recently started using a computer so if anyone can explain what the ****s happening to me i would deeply appreciate it plz reply to my email dragsten5@yahoo.com ill be really greatful

• Like 1

Do any of you honestly believe that 'lycans', or werewolves, or whatever, actually exist? Come on. Really. The OPs posts from 2008 were quite entertaining to read though. I wonder what's become of him. No transformations I should hope.

well guys i know there real ive been attacked bit and scratched by them my dna test showed canine dna in the test sample so i dont know or not im going back for another blood test tomorrow and if it shows up again then i know the bite was from a real lycan because i know what a bear looks like i know it wasnt any normal dog because i got military training and i had to stab it in the side for it to let go of me and i got lucky because all the sightings there has been in my area im the only one who was able to get away alive im 5 times stronger faster and meaner then i was ive always been colorblind always been able to see in the dark but my hearing and sense of smell is 5 times better and i cant eat human food anymore i throw it back up again i cant find out what i can eat except for my own blood dont want to try anything else yet i heal extremely fast so if anyone calls me insane its there own oppinion is how i see it i have no photos or any proof because i aint got a camera and i just recently started using a computer so if anyone can explain what the ****s happening to me i would deeply appreciate it plz reply to my email dragsten5@yahoo.com ill be really greatful

Dogs, Coyote's, Foxes and Wolves are all members of the canine family so it wouldn't have had to have been a normal dog that attacked you. Canine DNA would be in the saliva and would be transferred by a bite. If you have trouble eating it could be a disease or parasite transferred by the bite of a canine. Blood does not digest properly and you do not get any needed nutrients from it. It is a practice that will make you sick or sicker (If you are already sick)

Two things that show me you are not a werewolf (Since Lycan is a term created for twilight). 1 - You can't eat human food which would include meat. Werewolves, if they existed, would be meat eaters so you would be able to eat meat. 2- Werewolves are not blood drinkers (that would be vampires). Both show that you are not a werewolf but that you have a problem possibly because of the transmission of a disease or parasite from the bite.

Because your belief in werewolves is strong I believe you have convinced yourself that you are 5 times stronger, faster, healing, etc... If you were tested though, you would find that you might be better than average but not what you think. This does not mean you are crazy just that your belief has clouded your judgement.

Two things that show me you are not a werewolf (Since Lycan is a term created for twilight).

Lycan was created for the movie Underworld.

well guys i know what all those look like because ive did research on them i don't believe anything until i see them for myself because if people say they have seen it i wont believe them until i see it for myself so in that case bro i know what i saw i know what attacked me and i know it wasn't a bear or any kind of dog i have military training and i can fight off a dog and i shot the dam thing and stabbed it before it let go guys it took stabbing it to break free the gun didnt do **** to it so now that its been said if people dont believe me i dont care if they do or not but its only there oppinion if they do they do if they dont they dont is how i see it ive been doing research for the past 3 years and all the reports and case files lead all up to the same thing ive tracked them hunted them and the only thing that i found were foot prints nothing else so now if you think im insane it fine just dont plz dont call me a lier or anything because if you guys have seen or been attacked by what i was you would believe me too now just do more research and and when you find more on this then you will understand what i was talking about

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The term "Lycan" and "Lycan Clan" comes from the film Underworld - are you telling us you are a character from a fictional film?

Otherwise, are you telling us you are suffering from clinical lycanthropy?

Actually, lycan is short for lycanthrope, which comes from the greek words 'lukos', wolf, and 'anthrope', man. Or lycaon, a greek king who was turned into a wolf by zeus. By the way, he said he DID NOT turn into a wolf, and clinical lycanthropy is where you believe you are either a wolf or turn into one. Read the name, and be ashamed..

Lycan was created for the movie Underworld.

Nooo, it comes from either lycanthrope, or Lycaon, a greek king that was turned into a wolf by zeus. Underworld just made the name lycan look bad.

Dogs, Coyote's, Foxes and Wolves are all members of the canine family so it wouldn't have had to have been a normal dog that attacked you. Canine DNA would be in the saliva and would be transferred by a bite. If you have trouble eating it could be a disease or parasite transferred by the bite of a canine. Blood does not digest properly and you do not get any needed nutrients from it. It is a practice that will make you sick or sicker (If you are already sick)

Two things that show me you are not a werewolf (Since Lycan is a term created for twilight). 1 - You can't eat human food which would include meat. Werewolves, if they existed, would be meat eaters so you would be able to eat meat. 2- Werewolves are not blood drinkers (that would be vampires). Both show that you are not a werewolf but that you have a problem possibly because of the transmission of a disease or parasite from the bite.

Because your belief in werewolves is strong I believe you have convinced yourself that you are 5 times stronger, faster, healing, etc... If you were tested though, you would find that you might be better than average but not what you think. This does not mean you are crazy just that your belief has clouded your judgement.

actually, he has been watching too much underworld 2. the lycan in the movie could only drink blood because it was a werewolf/human hybrid.

It depends on the Lycan. It's not like we're monsters, so theres no reason people cant know about us. but you also have to realize that most humans see us as crazy, and maybe we are.

"maybe"???

• 1 month later...

Im pretty sure lyncans exists.. Us humans are very ignorant when it comes to mythical ****! YAL GOTTA GET THIS STRAIGHT , WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO LIVE IN THIS WORLD!! There are others living with us..

Im pretty sure lyncans exists.. Us humans are very ignorant when it comes to mythical ****! YAL GOTTA GET THIS STRAIGHT , WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO LIVE IN THIS WORLD!! There are others living with us..

yes animals, plants, bacteria etc

• Like 1

Nooo, it comes from either lycanthrope, or Lycaon, a greek king that was turned into a wolf by zeus. Underworld just made the name lycan look bad.

Yes the word "Lycan" comes from the word lycanthrope. However Lycan was not used until the Underworld movies came out.

• Like 1

Well, I was always a little wolfish, I guess that I didn't make the connection until I was about 14. I did a lot of researching into both old myth and Clinical Lycanthropy, and found that alot of the things spoken about partained to me, with the exception of the transformation. Of course, this could be because I'm still young, I honestly dont know, Im no expert on the subjuct. Of course, with clinical Lycanthropy, there were a few symptoms that I was able to say, "Thats not me."

My human friends all say that Im a little dogish too, which I find funny, since they dont know the truth.

Clinical lycanthropy like any other mental illness has symptoms that will not perfectly fit everyone, in fact there will always be symptoms that will not fit. I'm speaking from personal experience with mental health problems, so you could in fact have clinical lycanthropy without actually being a "lycan". I'm going to be one of the people here who's going to point out the obvious indescrepencies with this, unless you've never had a cold, or any other strain of illness that effects only humans, unless you've never had a blood test that would show that your blood is different from "humans" then sweetie, you're human.

Physically and genetically human, clinical lycanthropy although extremely rare is a likely culprit for what you're experiences, also there have been studies that show that the moon might have an effect on human behaviour, wether it's the moon itself or societal I honestly do not know, but I just wanted to add my two cents from my own experience.