Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disturbing/Scary Images

clockworkgirl21

The reason why the children look depressed is because back then a photo would of taken hours to process. the children would of have to sit there for hours waiting for it.

:lol: guess that would explain it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixDown

• Incorrigible1

• madscience

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

linked-image

O_O

lol...that is funny.

Will someone please explain the previous two links to me? It is driving me crazy! I have to wonder if there is nothing there at all and it is just designed to make us sit and stare at a picture for 10 minutes while the person who posted it gets a kick out of it. :unsure2:

Okay, so I am still obsessing about those two pics that I can't find anything in...lol.

There is a head of lettuce or something in the second one that looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Haha...

I can't really find anything scary in either of them. :no:

Okay, so I am still obsessing about those two pics that I can't find anything in...lol.

There is a head of lettuce or something in the second one that looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Haha...

I can't really find anything scary in either of them. :no:

In the first pic, look up the right hand corner - WAY up in the corner.

As for the second, I have no clue.

In the first pic, look up the right hand corner - WAY up in the corner.

As for the second, I have no clue.

On the black border part? I see something whitish, but it just looks like a smile or something.

On the black border part? I see something whitish, but it just looks like a smile or something.

Turn up the brightness on your monitor.

Like it says, you will be displeased.

Edited by Moonie2012

Turn up the brightness on your monitor.

Like it says, you will be displeased.

Okay, that's just...silly.

I think it's funny that he was there staring at me with that grin the whole time.

If anyone figures out the other one please let us know.

Edited by DeAnna

This scared me quite a bit when I saw it, as did this one.

The second one is more difficult.

gasp!! the prices were so low back then!!!

linked-image

O_O

is that a teenage mutant ninja turtle staring at me? lol

never really felt creepy about clowns till this pic, i thought it was freaky yet i love whoever painted this

devil- clown

post-53948-1222340565_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost Souls

I'd show you guys a picture of me, but its just too scary. lol

Hmmm post it ^^^^^^^^^^^LOL....

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

St Bernadette has been dead since April 16, 1879. This is the way her

Body looks today. She looks as if she's sleeping.

There has been some speculation about how this woman could be like this and she could be like that witn nothing at all added. Notice how withered her face looks and I bet other parts of her look worse because all the fat in her body has turned to a waxy substance which keeps her body preserved the process is called Adipocere I have seen some pretty moving and disturbing photos of the process. There is a good web site on it I will post but considering this is a forum for all ages I will have to find an admin to ask first. If I do post it I do not recommend viewing by people under 18 or the squemish I do realise some people are not freaks like me with a fascination for the decomposition process :wacko: .

This is another good example of Adipocere that kind of disturbed me for a while the story is they used to use alot of chemicals to preserve bodies in the 19th century and very early 20th century that are banned now but they made have made this effect I will have to just go and make sure I am right about the chemical before I post it but I can tell you the exact one they used alot of that caused some of these people to be preserved for so long. It might take me a while to find the actual site the info on this image is on.

linked-image

On another note if you moved these bodies they would fall apart and crumble into waxy chunks which I think is sad and I hope it never happens I think it is kind of beautiful how there is an illusion that death does not touch these people. But then there is the whole creeps given by the fact the human body is capable of this given the right chemicals and/or the right environmental circumstances.

linked-image

Sorry about that should have read you were getting a little frustrated with your stolen topic :lol: .

For the future here is a pic you can use to keep it on topic

linked-image

The images that scare me are too gross to post so sorry can't actually post any of them but if I do find a creepy one that is appropriate I will share it.

I can't find the picture right now. . .But that thing from The Evil Dead. . .the woman that was locked in the basement. . .there's one picture of her in particular that's just totally creepy. . .and, actually, there's alot of images from that movie that are just totally creepy. . . That and, I agree with others, the little girl from the exorcist. . .still can't look at those pictures without getting freaked out. .

I can't find the picture right now. . .But that thing from The Evil Dead. . .the woman that was locked in the basement. . .there's one picture of her in particular that's just totally creepy. . .and, actually, there's alot of images from that movie that are just totally creepy. . . That and, I agree with others, the little girl from the exorcist. . .still can't look at those pictures without getting freaked out. .

"Dead by dawn; I'll swallow your soul!" That lady? hehe

My husband and I must both have a really morbid sense of humor, because we find her hilarious.

ok im looking at the 2nd pic of the grocery store and cant find anything scary about it. I was thinking maybe it had suttin to do with the price numbers maybe they equaled 666 or suttin but i have no idea.

ok im looking at the 2nd pic of the grocery store and cant find anything scary about it. I was thinking maybe it had suttin to do with the price numbers maybe they equaled 666 or suttin but i have no idea.

Suttin. Somehow, I find that scary.