Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin's daughter pregnant

pendora

It says that you want all unwanted babies killed thus you want this baby killed. By the way I would say that this baby is wanted. Just unplanned.

DANIEL. He said he wanted to be to take the nesscary steps to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy (CONDOMS)... no where does it say he wants to kill babies... please, READ!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stubbly_Dooright

• Neognosis

• danielost

• BlindMessiah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said I wanted all unwanted babies killed? Bed pardon? You seriously lack reading comprehension. I said my problem with conservatives is that they are against birth control which leads to more abortions. That means I'm against abortion. God, learn to read.

If their not having sex their not going to get pregnant. If they are having sex even with birth control they are going to get pregnant. Why because birth control can fail to work. No birth control method is 100% except not having sex. Yes it is harder to control yourself but not impossible. Thus if you are for birth control you are for abortion.

Edited by danielost

In stead of pushing abortion. We should be pushing adoption.

No we shouldn't. Carrying a child and giving birth has life long negative effects on the woman's body.

Abortion is killing the fetus, not a baby or child.

If their not having sex their not going to get pregnant.

Really? Cool science fact.

If they are having sex even with birth control they are going to get pregnant.

They are going to? Wow. So it's a fact huh. Inevitable.

Why because birth control can fail to work. No birth control method is 100% except not having sex.

More awesome science facts.

Yes it is harder to control yourself but not impossible.

How the hell would you know whether I can control myself? Wait, you can't.

Thus if you are for birth control you are for abortion.

How did we get to letter Z?!!

If their not having sex their not going to get pregnant. If they are having sex even with birth control they are going to get pregnant. Why because birth control can fail to work. No birth control method is 100% except not having sex. Yes it is harder to control yourself but not impossible. Thus if you are for birth control you are for abortion.

Even though no method of BC is 100% (except for a hysterectomy or vesectamy)..

Actually let me see if I can help the other's here with your inability to understand..

BLIND MASSIAH IS NOT SAYING SHE SHOULD HAVE AN ABORTION! BLIND MASSIAH DOES NOT WANT THE FETUS TO BE KILLED! BLIND MASSIAH IS ASKING WHY THERE WAS NO USE OF BIRTH CONTROL!

Jumping Jesus on a pogostick. No one here.. *NO ONE* Not even those of us who support abortions are staying this chick's kiddo should have an abortion. We're all wondering why (even though it's not fail safe) no form of contraseptives were used. Something we all ask no matter what teenager gets knocked up. Holy freaking hell batman...

edit in.. more on that.. "If you're useing birth control you're going to get pregnent" thing..

BUAHAHAHA Quick.. someone pass me a P test..

Edited by SilverCougar

No we shouldn't. Carrying a child and giving birth has life long negative effects on the woman's body.

Abortion is killing the fetus, not a baby or child.

That is one point of view. I do not think it is the right point of view. If we pushed adoption and pushed that adoption is good then more children would be raised in a good family instead of some home some place.

Edited to replace wrong word. I am sure that someone is or has already posted about me using the wrong word.

Edited by danielost

Even though no method of BC is 100% (except for a hysterectomy or vesectamy)..

Actually let me see if I can help the other's here with your inability to understand..

BLIND MASSIAH IS NOT SAYING SHE SHOULD HAVE AN ABORTION! BLIND MASSIAH DOES NOT WANT THE FETUS TO BE KILLED! BLIND MASSIAH IS ASKING WHY THERE WAS NO USE OF BIRTH CONTROL!

Jumping Jesus on a pogostick. No one here.. *NO ONE* Not even those of us who support abortions are staying this chick's kiddo should have an abortion. We're all wondering why (even though it's not fail safe) no form of contraseptives were used. Something we all ask no matter what teenager gets knocked up. Holy freaking hell batman...

Here you are assuming that there was no birth control. Do you or anyone else but those two know whether or not that they used birth control.

Thus if you are for birth control you are for abortion.

This may be the single stupidest thing I have ever seen posted on here.

That is one point of view. I do not think it is the right point of view. If we pushed adoption and pushed that adoption is good then more children would be raised in a good family instead of some home some place.

Edited to replace wrong word. I am sure that someone is or has already posted about me using the wrong word.

Obviously you have no idea how overcowded the system is right now with kids that are up for adoption.. We can't even get rid of that surplus.. (wait.. why do I bother repeating myself..)

Here you are assuming that there was no birth control. Do you or anyone else but those two know whether or not that they used birth control.

Actually.. You're assuming there was, or atleast everything you've been spouting comes off as such. Such as thinking that contraseptives will always fail. So really.. pot.. kettle? GREAT Dodge there though, skippy. Unless it finaly got through to you that Blind wasn't after the fetus's abortion.

Obviously you have no idea how overcowded the system is right now with kids that are up for adoption.. We can't even get rid of that surplus.. (wait.. why do I bother repeating myself..)

Why because we are pushing abortion not adoption.

There is a girl that I know that may lose her ability to have kids due to cancer. She is talking about killing herself and would even dream of adaption. There is a lady staying with me who could not have children and did not adopt instead went on drugs. She is more or less off the drugs now.

If we pushed adoption as being normal instead of abortion.

There is a girl that I know that may lose her ability to have kids due to cancer. She is talking about killing herself and would even dream of adaption. There is a lady staying with me who could not have children and did not adopt instead went on drugs. She is more or less off the drugs now.

First of all, no one who is suicidal, should be raising children. Second of all, no drug addict, should be raising children. Third, why didn't these two lovely ladies adopt?

Actually.. You're assuming there was, or atleast everything you've been spouting comes off as such. Such as thinking that contraseptives will always fail. So really.. pot.. kettle? GREAT Dodge there though, skippy. Unless it finaly got through to you that Blind wasn't after the fetus's abortion.

Your wrong the only thing I am assuming is that they had sex. The evidence is in my favor. I do not know if they used birth control or not and I really don't care.

Adoption is normal. However the fact remains.. the government in verious states have been restricting more and more people from adopting. If these two don't want to adopt, that's their own choice. We can't force them to think adopting is the save all. Just like abortion's not the save all. However it is, like someone not wanting to adopt, is a choice.

It's still a fact, not my opinion, about the negative effects of pregnancy. Why should women be forced to suffer them because you want them to have the children? Seems quite awful actually. Not your body either.

With the adoption agencies so overcrowded with children and lack of resources now, I couldn't possibly see how or where you are going with that. Most laws don't even allow all loving homes to adopt children either.

Your wrong the only thing I am assuming is that they had sex. The evidence is in my favor. I do not know if they used birth control or not and I really don't care.

Actually the only thing that's in your "favor" here is your ability to skew things. Not pleasent when someone does it to you though, isn't it? Kind of frustraiting. ;)

First of all, no one who is suicidal, should be raising children. Second of all, no drug addict, should be raising children. Third, why didn't these two lovely ladies adopt?

The first one wants to have her own kids she is only 21. The other I don't know I haven't asked she is now 43. Your right a drug addict shouldn't be raising children but there are plenty who do.

A suicidal person may or may not give up the idea of suicide if they have someone to love and love them.

It's still a fact, not my opinion, about the negative effects of pregnancy. Why should women be forced to suffer them because you want them to have the children? Seems quite awful actually. Not your body either.

With the adoption agencies so overcrowded with children and lack of resources now, I couldn't possibly see how or where you are going with that. Most laws don't even allow all loving homes to adopt children either.

The lack of resources you mean those resources that are being pumped into the abortion clinics.

And she's 21? With hope she'll beat the cancer and find a partner. *THEN* if she can love and be loved by her partner.. maybe think about having a kid by means of natural or adoption.

addin..

WTF are you smokeing there skippy? Where the hells is your proof on that little "resources being pumped to abortion clinics" claim?

Edited by SilverCougar

The first one wants to have her own kids she is only 21. The other I don't know I haven't asked she is now 43. Your right a drug addict shouldn't be raising children but there are plenty who do.

A suicidal person may or may not give up the idea of suicide if they have someone to love and love them.

So what does other people aborting babies have to do with these two women NOT adopting?

Even if abortion was illegal EVERYWHERE and opposed by the majority of people in modern culture THEY WOULD STILL NOT ADOPT.

And she's 21? With hope she'll beat the cancer and find a partner. *THEN* if she can love and be loved by her partner.. maybe think about having a kid by means of natural or adoption.

addin..

WTF are you smokeing there skippy? Where the hells is your proof on that little "resources being pumped to abortion clinics" claim?

CNN news.

The lack of resources you mean those resources that are being pumped into the abortion clinics.

Or the militiary? infastructure? food?

Most adoption agencies are state run, aren't they?

CNN news.

Here's a fact.

Every time you DON'T abort your child liberals will kill your family and friends.

You want a source? The internet.

(what I'm getting at is, BE MORE SPECIFIC)