Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin's daughter pregnant

pendora

funny little story bush is instrumental for the charters the govt run home school *smiles big*... the bush admin funds it .. my charter which is actaully awesome in curriula and resources is federal money ..tee hee guess what else remember the home school drama Calif banning it well technically it is but, you must teach a california approved curricula which includes science , guess what else no creationism, it teaches mythology and religions are taught from the start all kinds t but they are not taught as truths ...

so guess what son the govt got its hand in home schooling its a matter of time befoer they are calling the shots in your area.......

I think many are not savvy on the nature of politics.....never ever forget its a game....

What you might like to remember, and something that the Democrats (at least the far left wing) seem not to realize, is that they aren't running against BUSH.

I think it's utterly amazing that they've been doing just that, and people don't seem to realize that they're supposed to be running against McCain/ Palin...

so knock yourself out vote for Pallin (Palin) your taxes are going up....and govt is gonna get more in your life....

OK, now you've just gone off the deep end.

Vote for McCain / Palin and YOUR TAXES ARE GOING UP???? Government is going to be MORE INTRUSIVE IN YOU LIFE???

You have just illustrated a complete lack of knowledge of what's actually happening here....I am frankly stunned.

Your opinion is based upon nothing...

Its a democratic turn anyways ....

You really said that, didn't you? You cited the entitlement mentality????

OK, you've defined yourself completely. You have just turned the actuality of the situation around 180 degrees from where it actually is, and cited a completely nonsensical position regarding Democrats (Hillary used that entitlement position from the start, and it...as well as some other mechanics of the far left, wiped her out in 2008)!

It is an amazing, if not ever-so-slightly skewed position. I can honestly say I've never heard that before in this entire campaign.... :wacko:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stubbly_Dooright

• Neognosis

• danielost

• BlindMessiah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact that Dems and the liberal media are SO concerned about how "unconservative" Gov. Palin is, is a clear indication of the incredible level of fear that side of the aisle is experiencing right now.

:) ...Oh, there's little doubt about that....

When PMSNBC expresses concerns about how un-conservative a died in the wool conservative is...you know they're scared....

Remember how Hillary was a sure bet and suddenly Obama came along?

Now Obama was a sure bet and suddenly Palin came along......

He had already started losing before she came on.

Well said.. and the baby was created in love... young love... but love. And will have from what it seems ... a very loving family!

Again... Palin is sticking to her conservative values by supporting her daughter with her pregnancy and embracing becoming a grandparent herself and not encouraging her daughter to have an abortion. That to me is living what you preach!

the whole reason or logic behind debates or conventions on a platform that has opposing canidates is to reduce the problem of an uncontrolled impulse vote to reduce anxiety when making a liberted sound decision....the reason for a debate is to provide the info and data to make a good sound judgement to help aide one in making a capable "good" beneficial choice..... certainly we want our votes to be quality, informed and well thought out.. perhaps . weighed pared down for merit.... and ones "looks" have no bearing but the irony is many go into the ballot box and vote based on they like their pants or becaseu they are good looking.........

we aren't voting on the issues we are voting on the person nand their capabilitys , so their beleifs and choices are gonna matter alot it is that vision they will be playing out not yours ....

So everything they beleive and say and do is of the utmost importance...it all matters.. IMO this is how I approach this nothing gets a free pass...eeks...

Sarah pallin was chosen for her looks to calm nerves she is being martyred and most of all she is taking the heat off of John mcCain he is an old man and in poor heatlh, its not unreasonable to wonder if he wll last a term...... and this is a great concern for voters so sarah pallin is a determent to these worries... its marketing...

Edited by Tangerine Sheri

the whole reason or logic behind debates or conventions on a platform that has opposing canidates is to reduce the problem of an uncontrolled impulse vote to reduce anxiety when making a liberted sound decision....the reason for a debate is to provide the info and data to make a good sound judgement to help aide one in making a capable "good" beneficial choice..... certainly we want our votes to be quality, informed and well thought out.. perhaps . weighed pared down for merit.... and ones "looks" have no bearing but the irony is many go into the ballot box and vote based on they like their pants or becaseu they are good looking.........
What is "liberted"?

we aren't voting on the issues we are voting on the person nand their capabilitys , so their beleifs and choices are gonna matter alot it is that vision they will be playing out not yours ....
I guess that's why you're voting for the cute black guy, because you're voting for the person, not his qualities, not his experience, and apparently not for the issues he supports.

So everything they beleive and say and do is of the utmost importance...it all matters.. IMO this is how I approach this nothing gets a free pass...eeks...

Well, since what they believe i important, you may seriously want to look into what Obama believes (unless he slept in the pew for 20 years Black Liberation Theology

Sarah pallin was chosen for her looks to calm nerves she is being martyred and most of all she is taking the heat off of John mcCain he is an old man and in poor heatlh, its not unreasonable to wonder if he wll last a term...... and this is a great concern for voters so sarah pallin is a determent to these worries... its marketing...
And how many people both black and white are voting for Obama simply because he's black?

Also, could you please clarify whether you really believe that "It's the Dems turn anyway"?

Edited by IamsSon

she has been in politics the majority of her life she was in the white house for 8 years

She was the wife of the President - not the President or anyone else elected (or appointed) to office!! (all jokes about co-Presidency aside)

That's like saying the wife of a Judge is just as qualified to be a Judge herself. Or the wife of a brain surgeon is just as qualified as the surgeon himself, etc.

I've flown in many commerical planes and have played lots of MS Flight Simulator. Maybe I should apply for a job as pilot?

What is "liberted"?

I guess that's why you're voting for the cute black guy, because you're voting for the person, not his qualities, not his experience, and apparently not for the issues he supports.

Well, since what they believe i important, you may seriously want to look into what Obama believes (unless he slept in the pew for 20 years Black Liberation Theology

And how many people both black and white are voting for Obama simply because he's black?

Also, could you please clarify whether you really believe that "It's the Dems turn anyway"?

liberated:free from limits and bias as much as possible, you are correct son there will be those that vote based on race or looks even with Obama .. there may be those that won't vote for him based on race.....none of this concerns me or is me....

this is what i am addressing, ones color or religion has no bearing or if they are pro choice ( roe v wade is not getting overturned, gays will get equal rights and creationism will not be taught as a fact) no matter who is in office taxes will go up and if they dont the economy will collapse ... things are so bad for so many ..... .. the right to bear arms is not going anywhere etc.....i don't think another has to think like I do , its okay to disagree andargumetnattion is a art form , it is a tool i use for myself to check for blind spots It's the "new" and progressive means of critical awareness and thinking, asking uestions which naturally lead to more questions and answers and more questions and more questions, instead of just excepting things on face value and not critically evaluating at all........

It seems to me so many on here are nervous about asking questions or exploring anything....I have read over and over by many posters how wrong it is to ask 'certain' questions.....

well i dont take that posit ...

they are just questions and concerns and its part and parcel of critical thinking....

son, I hold no high hopes that things are gonna change politically, or that anyone is gonna be able to be the hero..... those days are over for me my idealism of youth has been replaced with a pragamtic maturity... I have found the best way to effect change is to do it yourself and i do, i find ways that empassion me and create the differences i wish to see.. to great success for me anyways......and really that is what matters....

at this point I am undeclared and to be honest I am not sure who I will go with if anyone...but I will be asking lots of questions....before I arrive at any conclusions....

Another little lesson here. If you pay more taxes you have less money to spend on groceries, clothing, entertainment, etc. If you buy less goods, the need for production capacity drops. If the need for production capacity drops, then the need for labor drops. If the need for labor drops, then people are laid off. If people get laid off, then they don't have money to buy groceries, clothing, entertainment, etc.... So, people buy less goods, production capacity drops, labor needs drop, people lose their jobs... Ah, but the government will be there to bail them out! Right? Well, the government doesn't actually make money, they get their money from taxes... but if people aren't working and don't have money to pay for their groceries, then they also don't have money to pay taxes... and so then those who still have jobs will be paying for everyone else, until they also lose their jobs.

That sounds logical...but it doesn't work in reality. The missing part here is that WE DON'T MAKE ANYTING HERE that average people guy with their paychecks. So that money that we save in taxes and spend on junk...that junk is mostly made in china. The folks who hold most of our debt, who grow richer every day as we buy crap not made here as we send our money overseas to the chinese. Oh sure, a handful of executives who project manage the outsourcing still get paid and pay american taxes, but that's about it.

We already have lower production and layoffs because our jobs are going offshore. Our salaries are dropping because the economy is in bad shape due to gross mismanagement and a war which we will be in debt over for decades. But we have to keep buying stuff to keep the economy going, right? Because it's a false economy, when you don't make anything. We just consume. That is bound to blow up sooner or later. It already is showing cracks in the facade, as people with lower salaries plunge themselves into debt they can not pay back. Why? because our culture is not based around producing, it's just based around CONSUMING.

There's a reason why, after 911, the president told people not to mobilize and collect copper and tin, not to use less gas, not to expect rationing as we geared up for war.... instead what did he say? He told us to keep shopping. Welcome to modern America.

That sounds logical...but it doesn't work in reality. The missing part here is that WE DON'T MAKE ANYTING HERE that average people guy with their paychecks.

So you don't buy clothing? Food? Anything at Home Depot or Lowes?

That sounds logical...but it doesn't work in reality. The missing part here is that WE DON'T MAKE ANYTING HERE that average people guy with their paychecks. So that money that we save in taxes and spend on junk...that junk is mostly made in china. The folks who hold most of our debt, who grow richer every day as we buy crap not made here as we send our money overseas to the chinese. Oh sure, a handful of executives who project manage the outsourcing still get paid and pay american taxes, but that's about it.

We already have lower production and layoffs because our jobs are going offshore. Our salaries are dropping because the economy is in bad shape due to gross mismanagement and a war which we will be in debt over for decades. But we have to keep buying stuff to keep the economy going, right? Because it's a false economy, when you don't make anything. We just consume. That is bound to blow up sooner or later. It already is showing cracks in the facade, as people with lower salaries plunge themselves into debt they can not pay back. Why? because our culture is not based around producing, it's just based around CONSUMING.

There's a reason why, after 911, the president told people not to mobilize and collect copper and tin, not to use less gas, not to expect rationing as we geared up for war.... instead what did he say? He told us to keep shopping. Welcome to modern America.

bravo a post that is sound ......not to mention our housing market etc.. war costs...the public educational system is strained beyond repair .. thanks to NCLB.. bush admin...managed to exploit the american children also ........

we are in bad shape and we have people who are none the wiser.....its just another day at the mall.............

Oh Phuleeeze!! This isn't 1941!! Just imagine what people like you would be saying if we had rationing like happened in WW2!! I can just imagine the conspiracy theories on that.

BTW, if you think Bush should have done that do you also think he should have re-established the draft at the same time? Come on, be consistant!!

at this point I am undeclared and to be honest I am not sure who I will go with if anyone...but I will be asking lots of questions....before I arrive at any conclusions....

TS, I like you, I really do. Please stop with your inane criticisms of Palin, they don't serve you well. If Palin were as liberal as BHO, and passed out a defective condom to her daughter (which in turn caused her pregnancy), would you then endorse her for the VP?

Is it fine for working women to run for office if they espouse a far left doctrine? Again, I like you, but that's the fairly ridiculous gist I garner from your fairly significant volume of Palin attacks that have occurred in this thread.

One more question: do you read US magazine?

linked-image

linked-image

Do you see the difference? Isn't that ridiculous?

So you don't buy clothing? Food? Anything at Home Depot or Lowes?

Most clothing...made offshore. Most everything at Lowes or Home Depot...made offshore. appliances... offshore. Watches, sneakers, electronics, you name it. Americans would rather save a few bucks and buy cheaper junk made elsewhere...to save a few dollars, we're slowly killing our economy.

We just keep sending money out of the country without bringing the same amount in. It doesn't take a PHD in economics to know that is not good.

So before you can adress the tax issue, you have to somehow get people to spend money that will stay in the country. I am not in favor of laws to do so, it just kills me to watch people kill the country to save a few dollars. I go out of my way and pay a lot extra to buy quality goods made in the US. Instead of a 250 dollar sleeping bag made in china, I have one custom made by hand in the US that cost 400 dollars. Bad economy, you say? Not when you consider that the chinese bag is inferiour and will last maybe 5 years. I'll have my american made bag for at least 2 decades.

People have to change the way they shop. Period. None of all the rest matters if we make ourselves more and more of a debtor nation to our potential enemies.

TS, I like you, I really do. Please stop with your inane criticisms of Palin, they don't serve you well. If Palin were as liberal as BHO, and passed out a defective condom to her daughter (which in turn caused her pregnancy), would you then endorse her for the VP?

Is it fine for working women to run for office if they espouse a far left doctrine? Again, I like you, but that's the fairly ridiculous gist I garner from your fairly significant volume of Palin attacks that have occurred in this thread.

One more question: do you read US magazine?

linked-image

linked-image

Do you see the difference? Isn't that ridiculous?

Incorr, no worrys you don't have to like me lol i can see you have pinned alot of hope on the McCain and palin campaign ... ...I am a skeptic and will remain that way..until good reason shows up as to why i would consider this canidate(s) I am gonna ask questions and you probably aren't gonna like it and i imagine I am gonna get on your nerves but its not personal.. you could always put me on ignore .....

america is tapped out and we can't continue on as we are as if nothing is wrong ...

gosh I dont read US, but it does seem that pallin is the new Lindsey Lohan...hmmm

Why the **** should I care whether Us Weekly has a bias? It's a fluff magazine anyway, and completely unrepresentative of the serious media.

Incorr, no worrys you don't have to like me lol i can see you have pinned alot of hope on the McCain and palin campaign ... ...I am a skeptic and will remain that way..until good reason shows up as to why i would consider this canidate(s) I am gonna ask questions and you probably aren't gonna like it and i imagine I am gonna get on your nerves but its not personal.. you could always put me on ignore .....

america is tapped out and we can't continue on as we are as if nothing is wrong ...

gosh I dont read US, but it does seem that pallin is the new Lindsey Lohan...hmmm

Hmmm, still waiting for those Obama questions...

Most clothing...made offshore. Most everything at Lowes or Home Depot...made offshore. appliances... offshore. Watches, sneakers, electronics, you name it. Americans would rather save a few bucks and buy cheaper junk made elsewhere...to save a few dollars, we're slowly killing our economy.

Have you ever worked at a Home Depot or Lowes? so you think things like PVC pipes and premade doors and windows come from "offshore"?????

Sorry, but despite the media panic everything IS NOT made overseas. There are still quite a few items produced in the U.S. and as long as small businesses continue to exist, there will always be U.S.-made products. Additionally, the whole, "once demand for products drops demand for production drops, demand for labor drops" is still valid. If people stop going to WalMart or Home Depot, or Office Depot to shop, then those businesses will no longer need as many employees, so they will lay off people and the cycle will continue.

Those jobs going off-shore are going off-shore because the companies can save money by doing so. When a company can save more money by producing somewhere else even when paying for transportation cost, this should be telling us something about how unfriendly to industry our country is becoming. All of those taxes and licensing fees the government comes up with to get money from business are running the businesses out of the country. Mr Obama's plan will guarantee that more business goes overseas.

Sorry, but despite the media panic everything IS NOT made overseas. There are still quite a few items produced in the U.S. and as long as small businesses continue to exist, there will always be U.S.-made products. Additionally, the whole, "once demand for products drops demand for production drops, demand for labor drops" is still valid. If people stop going to WalMart or Home Depot, or Office Depot to shop, then those businesses will no longer need as many employees, so they will lay off people and the cycle will continue.

Those jobs going off-shore are going off-shore because the companies can save money by doing so. When a company can save more money by producing somewhere else even when paying for transportation cost, this should be telling us something about how unfriendly to industry our country is becoming. All of those taxes and licensing fees the government comes up with to get money from business are running the businesses out of the country. Mr Obama's plan will guarantee that more business goes overseas.

And then turn around and sell it more cheaply made to Americans for the same cost. It's called greed.

Is History Siding With Obama’s Economic Plan?

post-75582-1220631419_thumb.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/31/business/31view.html

Edited by Mr.Peabody

Yes, FEW things are made here. Odds are that all your clothes, shoes, watches, toys, electronics, virtually everything on your desk at work, is made someplace else. So you can get custom made doors and windows and pvc pipe made here. Big deal. The vast majority of everything else you will buy this year will be from someplace eles. I bet that right now, everything you are wearing is from someplace else. It's not media panice, but observation. Go look at random items on your desk and in your home and tell me that there isn't a problem. Did the media just make up the trade defecit too?

If people stop going to walmart and start buying american, we'll lose some low paying jobs. But we'll gain higher paying jobs back in industry and business. Maybe local cottage industries will spring up again.

Jobs are going offshore not because it's impossible to make a profit in the US, but because they want MORE profit, and people want cheap junk. Overseas you can pay a person dirt and get them to work long days. IN the US, we have labor standards and respect for the worker. That equates to higher prices for goods. But in this culture of consumption, you can't pay 100 dollars for a watch, because you also think you have to buy tons of other crap you don't need simply because that's our culture. It's not taxes and liscensing fees, it's the ability to exploit cheap lobor elsewhere. American companies still have to pay taxes and liscensing fees when they offshore their labor.

We could afford american made products if we stopped spending for fun, stopped using consumerism as a hobby.

What happens when the next world war happens? We don't make much here, so what factories are we going to retool for the war effort? Hell, even parts of our uniforms are made in CHINA.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle. A well paid worker has his job send offshore and he's laid off. He gets a low paying job at walmart, where he now can't afford to buy anything except the foreign junk that got him laid off in the first place.

When you keep sending money OUT and don't bring as much IN, you don't kneed a degree in economics to see that this is not good.

...That's like if I named my non existant kids Maui and Dark.. or Captain and Morgan... or Pyrate and Tattoo.. you get the picture right?

I'm likin' the picture! It's makin' me thirsty! :P

I had a 'friend' on MySpace (Don't wanna get off topic by going into why he *was* a friend, not *is*) who's baby Son's name really is ESPN.

On topic; I wasn't impressed at all by her constant Obama bashing. And the more you watch Levi, her Daughter's baby-daddy, the more he looks like a trapped animal!

You can almost see the words running through his head; 'What the *bleep* have I gotten myself into!?' A lot of teenagers talk about marriage. *Talk*, that's the operative word here. Especially when they begin having a physical relationship and they're not quite mature enough to handle the emotions that come with it. I've known plenty of guys who throw the 'marriage' word around to either/both get the girl in bed in the first place or keep her putting out or blurt it when a pregnancy occurs, but saying it and meaning it are 2 different things. This boy's really dug himself a hole now, lol. He can be the poster boy for abstinence and/or protection!

I got pregnant and married at 17 also. The getting married part was a disastrous mistake (I should have listened to my Mom). There are exceptions to my situation, sometimes the marriage lasts and everyone lives normally ever after. Those cases are NOT the norm. In this case, I see them both stuck in this marriage because of who her mother is, regardless of if they want it or if they eventually realize they don't want to be with each other. They'll be miserable.

We just keep sending money out of the country without bringing the same amount in. It doesn't take a PHD in economics to know that is not good.

So before you can adress the tax issue, you have to somehow get people to spend money that will stay in the country. I am not in favor of laws to do so, it just kills me to watch people kill the country to save a few dollars. I go out of my way and pay a lot extra to buy quality goods made in the US. Instead of a 250 dollar sleeping bag made in china, I have one custom made by hand in the US that cost 400 dollars. Bad economy, you say? Not when you consider that the chinese bag is inferiour and will last maybe 5 years. I'll have my american made bag for at least 2 decades.

People have to change the way they shop. Period. None of all the rest matters if we make ourselves more and more of a debtor nation to our potential enemies.

our computers are made in mexico made by people who are payed a few dollars a day.....I ccan tell so many on here know so little about what is going on.. we are dependent on our oil little of it comes from the US....off shore drilling is not gonna make a dent ...lol...

so we are gonna have the same party that messed us up fix things ...ha ha ha ha ha....

i heard Mccains speech last night and though he not only speaks in platitudes he is unaware of the issues we face nor not even interested.... ....

he truly has no idea, speaking to people who have no idea .. case in point he was talking about education he said he is gonna give parents a choice some may choose charters some may choose public some may choose private... the irony is We already have this choice have for awhile now....in fact charters ( in my state ) are the fastest growing govt funded alternative education with some of the finest ideas in education..... .

we layed off 30 thousaend teacheres last year and he is talking how he is gonna hold them aco****able with the great no child left behind.....ha ha ha ha .. .

I gotta have a canidate that is inforned at the very least.... .