Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin: Extremist

Lt_Ripley

Wow....12,000 posts and I have never heard of you. I sure like when reasonable people come forward with their opinions. There are so many unreasonable posters I had almost gave up.....not yet.

I hang out in the SvS section ...

@incorrig...

do you have a counter or argument I am open to hear your posit .. In the meantime.I dont consider it sexist to really have a good look at the canidates after all they are asking for my vote.....would it be sexist if i interviewed and looked into the choices and background of a potential sitter for my child. or asked the merit and integrity of a potential employer. ........

when I interview I ask is the job suited to my needs as well as am I suited to it....I call this fair...lol

again becasue it bears repeating VP is serious, our countyr is serious buisness and not doing real well... and i do think the hard questions need to be asked and I would expect no less if it was me, i am sure she is a lovley person but is she VP materail?????......... and having lots of personal issues does concern me as far as her availablity ... she has a downs syndrome, baby... they require alot of care and time.....and should have that...IMO

there have been jobs over the years that would of loved to have me and vice versa but maybe they required traveling or maybe they required hours that I couldnt in all honesty manage and honor my commitment as a mother........

Edited by Tangerine Sheri

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SoCrazes

• MasterPo

• BlindMessiah

• Lt_Ripley

I'm speaking of the big YOU. The whole party. and what I've posted is fact. Propaganda , like the whole muslim brewhaha is propaganda.

The Muslim 'brewhaha' is propaganda? Do you call this propangada:

linked-image

You call this propaganda?

linked-image

linked-image

That is not propanda. That is radical Muslims using their twisted version of Islam to justify their evil acts.

Sarah Palin: Extremist

Name calling is a trait I associate with eight year old children. This leads me to believe Obama supporters have the mentality of eight year olds.

She’s against abortion, even in cases of rape and incest.

Good.

She supports teaching creationism in schools.

Nothing wrong with teaching an alternative to kids, so long as the curriculum isn't specific to any religion.

She denies global warming and opposed listing polar bears as an endangered species because it might prevent off-shore drilling.

MSNBC, during the Republican National Convention, was talking about how similar she was to Hillary Clinton - one such issue of similarity was global warming. So, unless they got it wrong, she does not deny global warming.

Speaking of drilling, she supports drilling in ANWR.

I guess not surprising, Palin is in big oil’s pocket.

That's probably true.

Tangerine is sexist, in my opinion. She seems to think men can't do anything. Apparently, the father cannot take care of the baby with Down Syndrome while his wife is fulfilling her VP obligations. Apparently he cannot oversee his 17 year old daughter during her pregnancy. And apparently the 17 year old daughter's boyfriend is unable to do anything either. Hmm... Newsflash: This isn't the fifties anymore. Men do more than work and drink nowadays, in case you didn't know.

Edited by IrishAidan

Name calling is a trait I associate with eight year old children. This leads me to believe Obama supporters have the mentality of eight year olds.

And I suppose it's intelligent, in your mind, to knockdown and entire group because a single member of that group said something silly?

In that case, all Republican men are greedy, racist, bigoted morons who beat their wives. :D

Edited by IrishAidan

The Muslim 'brewhaha' is propaganda? Do you call this propangada:

linked-image

You call this propaganda?

linked-image

linked-image

That is not propanda. That is radical Muslims using their twisted version of Islam to justify their evil acts.

you didn't get it did you ? I meant the whole brewhaha over Obama being labeled a muslim by the right - he was whom we were speaking of.

and I guess you like an 8 year old didn't follow the links to read anything since that was the headline - I didn't come up with it. try reading once in a while.

My, my, my, interesting how some of the same people who were insistent that being First Lady was enough experience to make one THE best choice for President along with the ones who said "Don't pay attention to the preaching he's been listening to for the last 20 years" are suddenly so concerned that actual successful executive experience as a governor is not enough experience and holding mainline Christian values and beliefs is not a good trait in a VP candidate.

It's amazingly obvious that the Dem residential ticket is seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not the exit it is a bullet train with a female conservative conductor.

Jumping on the band wagon against Obama.... I will not vote for him for several reasons - but the main one is the higher taxes we Americans will be paying if he makes it into office.

He may seem like he is trying to help by making all the promises he is making about healcare, free education, and such... but how do people think the government will pay for that stuff??? TAXES that's how. And we "The working class" will be paying it!!!

Thanks... but no thanks!

Jumping on the band wagon against Obama.... I will not vote for him for several reasons - but the main one is the higher taxes we Americans will be paying if he makes it into office.

He may seem like he is trying to help by making all the promises he is making about healcare, free education, and such... but how do people think the government will pay for that stuff??? TAXES that's how. And we "The working class" will be paying it!!!

Thanks... but no thanks!

he's laid out in black and white who he'd tax. it isn't the working class . that's the rights rhetoric. however he was honest in saying that getting our debt down and making changes needed isn't going to be easy.

who do you think should pay the US bills Bush has racked up ?

My, my, my, interesting how some of the same people who were insistent that being First Lady was enough experience to make one THE best choice for President along with the ones who said "Don't pay attention to the preaching he's been listening to for the last 20 years" are suddenly so concerned that actual successful executive experience as a governor is not enough experience and holding mainline Christian values and beliefs is not a good trait in a VP candidate.

It's amazingly obvious that the Dem residential ticket is seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not the exit it is a bullet train with a female conservative conductor.

I don't suppose you could actually provide some names and instances rather than vaguely alluding to your oh-so-sharp "perception" of this? Besides, I'd hardly call Palin a successful governor; she's been governor for less than two years, and during that time she's been hit for possibly abusing her powers to fire a commissioner for not firing her sister's ex-husband.

In fact, I'm curious what the defenders of Palin have to say - what has Palin done as Governor? We've named what Obama did as a Senator, but what about Palin?

I don't suppose you could actually provide some names and instances rather than vaguely alluding to your oh-so-sharp "perception" of this? Besides, I'd hardly call Palin a successful governor; she's been governor for less than two years, and during that time she's been hit for possibly abusing her powers to fire a commissioner for not firing her sister's ex-husband.

In fact, I'm curious what the defenders of Palin have to say - what has Palin done as Governor? We've named what Obama did as a Senator, but what about Palin?

not to mention all the pork her state has gotten. ( that her town as well has gotten.)

Ummm... it's nearly impossible to beat the sitting president for the nomination.

True, but that didn't help the worst President in the history of the US....Jimma Carter.

Tangerine is sexist, in my opinion. She seems to think men can't do anything.

There's been rather too much namecalling and personal attacks over the last couple of pages - attack the viewpoint being presented, not the person who holds that view.

Lets keep the ad hominem attacks out of this discussion please.

True, but that didn't help the worst President in the history of the US....Jimma Carter.

To be fair to Carter, he got dealt a **** hand at a **** time. He had to deal with the ruin of the military following the final, painful end of South Vietnam, plus yet another oil embargo (as a result of US oil production peaking, then starting its fall), plus inflation and economic issues that were extremely difficult and painful to solve in the Reagan era. He made some bad decisions, notably in the international realm, but he made an effort in other areas. Because of his efforts, we actually got CAFE standards, and by the end of his Presidency US oil consumption had actually gone down for the first time since forever.

I think it's more ironic the other way around, that experience was once such a factor in this election and now being mayor of a tiny town and spending 2 years as Alaska's governor counts as "successful executive experience". Holding Christian beliefs means nothing to me in regards to how good of a VP she is, I'm afraid. Nor should it mean anything to anybody who isn't scraping the bottom of the barrel for reasons to like Palin.

It's obvious you have not read Obama's tax plan. Don't use McCain ads for information on Obama's plans, please.

Anyone who claims Carter was the worst president in history is completely exaggerrating. I don't want to get into a history lesson here, but there were plenty of presidents in the mid-1800s who were much worse, as well as some in the 20th century.

It's obvious you have not read Obama's tax plan. Don't use McCain ads for information on Obama's plans, please.

I didn't get anything from McCain's ads, got it straight from Obama himself! He has openly admitted to supporting higher taxes. --- Good try though :tu:

Yes but let's face it... that isn't your normal race.

he's laid out in black and white who he'd tax. it isn't the working class . that's the rights rhetoric

Who do you think writes the paycheck to the "working class"?? :huh:

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

linked-image

And yes, I WILL continually post this image until the BS stops.

I didn't get anything from McCain's ads, got it straight from Obama himself! He has openly admitted to supporting higher taxes. --- Good try though thumbsup.gif

You don't know what the heck you are talking about. Sorry, unless you make over $603,403 a year(sorry, I doubt you do), you've get a tax cut. Most of us will get taxed more by McCain then Obama.

Seriously Stop spewing ridiculous propaganda and get back to reality.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

I would much rather live my life as if there isn't a God, and be pleasantly surprised at the end.

Agnostic Atheist Evolutionists Like Me have a WIN-WIN-WIN afterlife!

She posts mostly in SvS.

The one Sub forum to rule them all, naturally.

Not sure why this woman's child getting pregnant is in any way relevant to her being a capable VP--shouldn't that be about her policies and voting record?

It doesn't. I don't care.

It's her insane policies that are the problem.

HEY!

HOLD THE PHONE!

Everyone stop.(Hammertime!)

This guy just MADE AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT POINT.

OK, actually he didn't, but he did make a point that will help me make my point which is actually relevant to the OP of this thread.

Now, we just have to take your sentence.

And let it evolve...

"That is radical Muslims using their twisted version of Islam to justify their evil acts."

"This is radical Muslims using their twisted version of Islam to justify their evil acts."

"This is radical Christians using their twisted version of Islam to justify their evil acts."

"This is radical Christians using their twisted version of Christianity to justify their evil acts."

There we go! Suddently, we have something a whole lot more relevant then tax plans or Crazy Muslims.

Crazy, bat-S**t insane Christians!

And guess whose their latest fan?

Sarah Palin!

Sarah Palin and her church are DEEPLY connected to Joel's Army, a radical Christian group who want to EXTERMINATE democracy, take over the world, and impose Christianity by FORCE onto every innocent Vietnamese baby(and the rest of us) in the ENTIRE WORLD!

They've publically announced all of this. They call themselves "God's Army" and believe it is their time to rise up and kill us all.

I'm not kidding, you can't make this BS up. This is all from their own mouths; They are quite proud of the fact that they advocate stoning adulterers and homosexuals.

DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM?