Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astrology, Numerology or some other ology?

Porcelain Doll

I'm trying to understand why August seems to be the turning point for me in dramatic life changes. I'm wondering if astrology could explain this.

This past August, I up and quit my job. It was not planned, but the feeling that drove me to the decision was exactly the same kind of "knowing" that I experienced a year ago when I left my second husband. And, seven years before that almost to the exact date, I left my first husband. I did not consciously choose this time to do these things and only noticed after the fact that there was a connection.

If astrology cannot explain, then perhaps numerology can. I also have important experiences with the 2nd of a month. I left my first husband on August 2nd, met my second husband on December 2nd, married him on February 2nd, left him on August 2nd - and in between, my sobriety date is October 2nd. As far as I know, these are the only connections to the number 2 or the 2nd of anything that I have a connection with.

Any ideas?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LogicalPiccolo

• Porcelain Doll

• AjNa

• gwenstefni

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you don't know me, but if you think you can trust me, I could look into this for you. In a private message I would need your Date of Birth, the time you were born, where you were born, and your first and last name. (Maiden and any married names)

If you'd rather not relinquish that information (and don't get me wrong I wouldn't blame you if you didn't) I would just do some research. It's hard to find a good reliable numerology site, but they are out there. Or, books are typically a better way to go. If you live near a Barnes and Noble you can often find books there you can't find in a library on the subjects of Astrology and Numerology. You could just do what I do, go get a latte and lock yourself in that section for a few hours and read :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to understand why August seems to be the turning point for me in dramatic life changes. I'm wondering if astrology could explain this.

This past August, I up and quit my job. It was not planned, but the feeling that drove me to the decision was exactly the same kind of "knowing" that I experienced a year ago when I left my second husband. And, seven years before that almost to the exact date, I left my first husband. I did not consciously choose this time to do these things and only noticed after the fact that there was a connection.

If astrology cannot explain, then perhaps numerology can. I also have important experiences with the 2nd of a month. I left my first husband on August 2nd, met my second husband on December 2nd, married him on February 2nd, left him on August 2nd - and in between, my sobriety date is October 2nd. As far as I know, these are the only connections to the number 2 or the 2nd of anything that I have a connection with.

Any ideas?

Hi there I am new to this site so just feeling my way around, I am a numerologist and would like to ask if you ucan give me your birthdate in reply and first letter of your name to see the relation to these changes in august and your relation to 2

many changes are felt in a 5 year but most often loss or division has the numbers 2 and 7 in there somewhere for example 25/7 looking forward to a response

[/size]

Astrology is a science which has greater influence on both western and eastern cultures. Astrology is the study of the Sun, the Moon and the planets of the solar system and how they influence the character and personality of a person. It is believed by astrologers that there is a connection between the heavenly bodies and the human beings on earth. Astrologers use astrology as a tool to understand an individual, his relationship with the world around him and the way his birth stars influence his life. Vedic astrology is the very ancient form of Indian astrology. Based on the ancient Vedas or scriptures, Vedic astrology comprises of three different branches. The elements of Vedic astrology are the signs, the houses, the planets and the lunar houses. In this pattern of astrology, the signs of the zodiac have direct connection with the constellations.

-------------------------

Gwenstefni

Guaranteed ROI

It is very possible numerology has something to do with. I remember the saying that "Math is the universal language" So numerology could explain a lot. Don't feel odd about the number connections, I seem to have some as well. I worn borm 3/22 got married 4/22 by best friend and husband have the same birthdate 8/6 born in 79, graduated in 97. lots of numbers. Its actually fun to explore them. I found an interesting book called; Numerology and the Divine Triangle by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. Its a pretty cool read. If you can't find it and want it let me know, I can probably get you a copy.