Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Jehovah Witness Encounter

DreamRebel

Amen, PsychicPenguin! Maybe in a perfect world...LOL laugh.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• X~File_Agent

• PsychicPenguin

• DreamRebel

While I was unemployed I had solicitors coming to my door a lot for a while. This guy selling meat came around and scared the crap outa me one day cause - here is this odd man sortta scraggly lookin standing at my door staring in. So I tell him we eat Venison - keeps being pushy and I finally told him I wasn't interested shut the door in his face and turned around and walked away. Then a few months later he came back po.gif This time he came to the enclosed porch we have - he could have easily pushed his way into my house and no one would have seen. I had worked night shift that night and he woke me up I was p***ed - he said somethign about selling me raindrops and I am like im not interrested and shut the door - I could hear him yelling miss I was just kidding - p***ed me off - I got on my computer and made the biggest signs possible that said no soliciting! That worked pretty well - he's not been back since.....that would double for religious people - and if I lived in a gated community don't you know that someone would be stoppin that woman - you pay to live there - I expect you moved to a gated community for a reason - for privacy - i'd demand it!

Print material off this website or give them this link; and give it to any Jehovah Witness that comes by. It will give them something to think about, and get them to question their controlling organization. Makes for an interesting read. whistling2.gif

http://www.carm.org/witnesses.htm

Just to drop my two cents into the bucket.

I'm not real sure of this cuz I have only found a couple of people that 'said' this has happened.

But the sysbols are from a fanatical faction of the JW's. They literally swipe Watch Tower Mags and go door to door. When they get a severe negative response, then Symbols and crosses start appearing on the walk way, doors and other places around the house (Outside)

These folks have nothing to do with the regular JW's just use their name.

Just for fun, put this sign on the front door

No Solicitors.

Solicitors will be shot

Religious Solicitors will be shot Twice

(Just To Be Sure) whistling2.gif

Stillcrazy is correct. The symbols and crosses are not a trademark of the JW's, in fact. If the heads of the organization, where to find out somebody was doing this, they would have them kicked out.

they would have them kicked out.

Maybe that was exactly what she was trying to do... to be kicked out of JW w00t.gif

stillcrazy...If this is true, then you can get this over-zealous lot for harrassment... or how about disturbing the peace? I would tell them that I was going to call the police and fill out a police report if they didn't stop 'darkening' my door.

Babs, As far as I know this was a local problem here in the northwest. The police did look into it and stated that if these folks were caught, they would be charged with vandalism/defacing private property. The Local JW's also filed a complaint against the imitation group.

Has soon as I can find the newspaper artical, I'll post a link to it.

I get handwritten invitations to a Jehova's Witness dinner almost every month. Not to mention the Mormon missionaries in our apartment...then there is my cousin who tells that Buddha is Satan everytime we meet...oh ya the Mormons in my area also think I am worshipping Satan because I am Buddhist...misinformed bigots. rolleyes.gif

Serious answer: You said she was Haitian, Voodoo is a non theistic religion that can be mixed with other religions perfectly acceptably. So if she was a christian and wanted to help you because she felt 'bad vibes' round your house, it was probably some haitian voodoo hex to rid your house of evils.

In future tell the JW's you didn't even see the ****ing accident, that usually works. wink2.gif

This experience that the user DreamRebel used to create this thread, is My Personal Experience. I am sorry that he has tricked you all into thinking that this was his life...WELL IT'S NOT. It's one thing he stole articles and opinions on current events, etc, but this guy tried to steal MY LIFE EXPERIENCE. and I am rather p***ed off about it. Sorry to interrupt DreamRebel's fantasy life here, but I claim my life as my OWN. thanks for your time.

See for yourself:

http://www.belowtopsecret.com/viewthread.php?tid=37444

This experience that the user DreamRebel used to create this thread, is My Personal Experience.  I am sorry that he has tricked you all into thinking that this was his life...WELL IT'S NOT.  It's one thing he stole articles and opinions on current events, etc, but this guy tried to steal MY LIFE EXPERIENCE. and I am rather p***ed off about it.  Sorry to interrupt DreamRebel's fantasy life here, but I claim my life as my OWN.  thanks for your time.

See for yourself:

http://www.belowtopsecret.com/viewthread.php?tid=37444

Just in case you are wondering what all this is about.....

Please refer to this threadDreamRebel Thread

thumbsup.gif

This topic has been closed. The content of which DreamRebel used to start this thread is Plagiarized! disgust.gif

A PM from X-File Agent

I understand the post that was used to start the thread was false.  However I had my own personal experience with them.  And I was happy to answer anyone's question about the JW's that were posted on this thread.  However, please don't delete the thread.  As I have spent a lot of time describing some of the things that happened to me.

It's up to you.

Thanks.

X-File

My Response..

No problem, I will quote what you said here in this PM with my post.
Edited by Mentalcase